You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersOpen Letter to Frances Fitzgerald on 2014-05-27Open Letter to Frances Fitzgerald on 2014-05-27
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 5/26/2014 11:01 AM

Modified By host  on 5/26/2014 6:03:11 PM
To

If this email is not displaying correctly please visit the online version on this link.
If you would like to download the mp3 of this letter from torrents then please click on this link.
If you would like to listen to this video on You Tube then please click on this link.

Our Vision

To re-introduce the rule of law into all CAF Countries so as to secure the rights of men and their children.

To secure equality before the law for men and women in all CAF Countries.

1. Open Letter to Frances Fitzgerald

To: ####EmailSalutation####,

Hello and welcome to this open letter to Frances Fitzgerald. I am placing this letter in to the public and I am sending it to all members of the Irish Parliament, as many members of the Irish Media I can find.

I am also sending it to my personal email list of more than 550 people.

It is my opinion that when a woman takes on the job of "Minister for Justice and Equality" that she has claimed the "holy goblet"
 of "equality" and she should be treated as no different to men.

It is my opinion Frances Fitzgerald should be treated the same way as her criminal predecessor Alan Shatter. To do anything else would be sexist, discriminatory and bigoted, right?

So. I will treat Frances Fitzgerald just like any other man. 

2A. Open Letter to: Frances Fitzgerald

My Dear Francis,

In this article you are quoted as saying:

She said: “We do have to listen to critics, we have to listen to critics of the system and we have to be open to hearing what they have to say, that’s very important and I do intend to provide leadership in that regard,” she said, adding “I would pay tribute to the work that Sgt Maurice McCabe has done”.

Well Frances? I guess you have shown all your peers in the parliament, all the hacks who are "lame stream repeaters" and all the men of Ireland what you mean by "I do intend to provide leadership in that regard".

What you meant was you are going to be a good little girl and do exactly as your masters tell you to do. Thank you for making this so obvious so early on in our conversation now you are the "Minister for Injustice and Inequality".

I guess I need to add "liar" and "hypocrite" to the list of adjectives that so aptly describe you.

2B. Open Letter to: Frances Fitzgerald

This is what a lying, hypocritical, criminal, man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigoted, feminist looks like, eh? Well done!

Francis Fitzgerald Photo

2C. Open Letter to: Frances Fitzgerald

Now, my dear Frances, I asked you 13 questions. Very important questions. Question that affect all the men who live on the land known as Ireland. And your response was silence.

I should not need to remind you that silence is consent. And by remaining silent to these question you are, as a matter of law, consenting to the current status quo that you have inherited.

So I will relate to you on the basis that you condone and support the current status quo with respect to how men are treated as less than STRAY DOGS on the land known as Ireland.

I will denounce you at every opportunity. I will denounce you in the public. I will make sure that every time I see you mentioned in the media I will post links to these open letters so that those people who are reading about you know that you are a lying, hypocritical, criminal, man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigoted, feminist and that you consent to men being criminally victimised by women as the "Minister for Injustice and Inequality".

I wonder how long it will be before you decide that you do not like the truth being known about you so widely and you decide to move on from this job.

Or, if you do not decide to move on by your own volition? I wonder how long it can be before you masters move you on because you have become as big an embarrassment as Alan Shatter was before you.

Now. As I said. I asked you 13 questions. I am going to repeat them along with the claim of my understanding of your position. Of course, as a matter of law, an unrebutted claim is accepted as true.

So here are were questions for you Frances Fitzgerald.

Question 1.
In this article you are quoted as saying:

She said: “We do have to listen to critics, we have to listen to critics of the system and we have to be open to hearing what they have to say, that’s very important and I do intend to provide leadership in that regard,” she said, adding “I would pay tribute to the work that Sgt Maurice McCabe has done”.

You have refused to listen to me as a TD.

Do you intend to listen to me now that you are the "Minister for Justice and Equality"?

Answer 1.
Despite what you are quoted as saying in the newspapers you clearly do not intend to listen to me or to show any leadership in the area of the criminality of the entire governmental system in Ireland.

2D. Open Letter to: Frances Fitzgerald

Question 2.
The article says:

"Minister Fitzgerald said that one of her priorities was to restore public confidence in the police. “Confidence in our police is a critical part of our democracy. Clearly in recent times it has in many ways faced a crisis of confidence about the Gardai and that has to be dealt with and that has to be changed."

Will you publicly endorse and support the Mens Business Association Law Services Law Courts and support our independent courts performing prosecution of Gardai who are properly accused of crimes under oath?

I want to make it clear. We do not trust any Gardai. We do not trust any Lawyers. We do not trust any judges. We do not trust any politicians.

This lack of trust is very well founded. We shall run our own courts thank you very much. You will either support them or not. You will have no influence in our courts. Nor will any of your criminal colleagues.

Answer 2.
I claim that your position is that you see no reason for Gardai who are criminals to stand trial in a fair and just court of law.

Question 3.

The article says:

"She also praised her predecessor Alan Shatter who resigned in a shock move yesterday. She described him as “A reforming minister who brought in critical reforms to our justice system which will be of long lasting benefit to our country. He had huge reforming zeal and dedication.” "

Really? I could not make up rubbish like that. Critical reforms to the justice system? When he openly admitted that there is no due process for judges that commit crimes in their courts? When he openly condones women committing the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse? When he openly condones lawyers suborning perjury? This man has a "huge reforming zeal and dedication."?

If you want to know why I would never trust you? Look no further than that comment. Alan Shatter is a criminal, man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigoted, feminist just like you. And that you openly condone and praise a man you KNOW TO BE A CRIMINAL destroys your credibility....permanently. 

So my question is this. Will you publicly endorse and support the Mens Business Association Law Services prosecuting Alan Shatter to the full extent of the law for his crimes?

Answer 3.
I claim that your position is that you see no reason for Alan Shatter to stand trial in a fair and just court of law.

2E. Open Letter to: Frances Fitzgerald

Question 4.

My former wife, Jennifer Marguerite Toal, committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse while living on the land known as Ireland.

Will you publicly endorse and support the Mens Business Association Law Services prosecuting Jennifer Marguerite Toal to the full extent of the law for her crimes?

Answer 4.
I claim that your position is that you see no reason for Jennifer Marguerite Toal to stand trial in a fair and just court of law.

Question 5.

Your Judge calling himself Judge Griffin committed the crimes of theft and extortion. Will you publicly endorse and support the Mens Business Association Law Services prosecuting Judge Griffin to the full extent of the law for his crimes?

Answer 5.
I claim that your position is that you see no reason for Judge Griffin to stand trial in a fair and just court of law.

Question 6.

The lawyer of my former wife, Jennifer Marguerite Toal, calling herself Fiona Brassil, committed the crimes of suborning perjury, aiding and abetting in the crimes of kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse while living on the land known as Ireland.

Will you publicly endorse and support the Mens Business Association Law Services prosecuting Fiona Brassil to the full extent of the law for her crimes?

Answer 6.
I claim that your position is that you see no reason for Fiona Brassil to stand trial in a fair and just court of law.

Question 7.

Are you willing to do a press conference and say to the women of Ireland:

"As Minister for Justice and Equality, and as a woman, it is my position that women must be treated as equal before the law to men specifically meaning that the same crime must have the same remedy because the injury harm and loss is the same to the victim of the crime.

Further, since I am disqualified from sitting on such a jury because I am a criminal I call on all honest Irish Women of honour and integrity who are over the age of 21 to consider volunteering to sit on all women's juries in all women's courts to show our men that we are serious about equality before the law.
"

Simple question Frances. Yes or No.

Answer 7.
I claim that your position is that you are not willing to make a statement in the public in support of women criminals being held equal before the law to men.

2F. Open Letter to: Frances Fitzgerald

Question 8.

You are well aware that my former wife, Jennifer Marguerite Toal, being a criminal, prostitute child abuser, my former daughter, Josephine Marguerite Nolan, being a criminal, and my former son Joshua John Nolan, being a criminal, were all granted citizenship in Ireland in 2009.

You are also aware that I was the husband, father, and sole provider for this family from 2001 to 2007 during the entire qualification period for citizenship.

You are also aware that the only plausible reason that Alan Shatter chose to criminally victimise me these last two years in denial of my citizenship application was exactly BECAUSE I WAS A WHISTLEBLOWER and I published the PROOF of the criminality of your family law courts.

So, will you now remedy the crime that Alan Shatter committed and approve my application for Irish Citizenship so that I can more easily go about my business in Europe?

Answer 8.
I claim that your position is that you refuse to remedy the crime committed by Alan Shatter, a crime you have known about for more than a year, and a crime you are now guilty of perpetuating as the responsible person and not just as an accessory.

Question 9.

Should you choose "No" or "Silence" to Question 8 I remind you of the following:

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/L...

"The right of all Union citizens to move and reside freely within the territory of the Member States should, if it is to be exercised under objective conditions of freedom and dignity, BE ALSO GRANTED TO THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS, IRRESPECTIVE OF NATIONALITY. For the purposes of this Directive, the definition of "family member" should also include the registered partner if the legislation of the host Member State treats registered partnership as equivalent to marriage."

So my question is this?

Are you going to comply with the legislation that you have signed up to comply with?

Your judiciary criminally victimised me for TWO YEARS based on the presumption, never proven, that I was the father of Josephine Marguerite Nolan and Joshua John Nolan.

I rather think that the same presumption must apply with respect to this legislation. Wouldn't you agree?

Answer 9.
I claim that your position is that you continue to refuse to observe the legislation that is obligatory in Ireland and is obligatory to all EU member states.

2G. Open Letter to: Frances Fitzgerald

Question 10.

What is your position on the current situation in Ireland where it is possible to consider that a father who takes his children to places unknown, even with the consent of a child old enough to understand, has committed the crime of kidnapping and yet a mother who does exactly the same thing can not be considered to have committed the crime of kidnapping?

Answer 10.

I claim that your position is that you support the current status quo where a wife can kidnap a mans children and that is NOT considered kidnapping but if the exact same action is taken by a man that is considered kidnapping and the man may be jailed for up to 5 years for such a "crime".

Question 11.

What is your position on the current situation in Ireland that should a woman commit adultery and become pregnant to the man she committed adultery with that your judiciary will force the husband to pay for the child under pain of unlawful incarceration even if he proves the adultery and proves he is not the father of the child?

Answer 11.
I claim that your position is that you support the current status quo where a wife can commit adultery, have a child by another man, and use the state and threats of injury, harm and loss to force the husband to pay for a child that is not his child.

Question 12.

What is your position on the current situation where alimony and child support are, indeed, voluntary payments, and yet your judges and your police commonly unlawfully incarcerate men for not paying these voluntary payments even when it is impossible for the man to pay such payments?

Answer 12.
I claim that your position is that you support the current status quo where alimony and child support are voluntary payments and that you will, as the "Minister for Injustice and Inequality" send Gardai in to a mans house to kidnap him and unlawfully incarcerate him should he not pay these voluntary payments. And you will do this even in the situation where it is not possible for the man to pay said payments.

Question 13.

What is your position on the current situation where a state of WAR exists on the land of Ireland that you personally consented to as a TD, and in that state of WAR it is lawful for any man to commit acts of WAR, meaning summarily kill, any member of either house of parliament, any member of the law society, any member of the Gardai, their wives, husbands or children, and any woman who is of voting age who is mentally competent?

Answer 13.
I claim that your position is that you support the current status quo where there is a state of WAR in effect on the land of Ireland and that any man can kill legitimate enemy combatants. Should such a man be incarcerated as a prisoner of war your position is that he will be released at the cessation of hostilities.

Now. My dear Frances. You have seen with your own eyes that I have pursued my case against Jennifer Marguerite Toal and her criminal co-conspirators since November 9th 2007.

Today is May 27th 2014.

I will denounce you and pursue you until death and even beyond. By placing this Open Letter in to the public your peers, your family, your friends and, most especially, the men of Ireland will all know what a  lying, hypocritical, criminal, man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigoted, feminist you really are. And they can choose to relate to you however they choose to relate to you.

When you come into the position of "Minister for Injustice and Inequality" you had better be ready for the rough and tumble of such a position. You get no special breaks merely for being female.

2H. Open Letter to: Frances Fitzgerald

And if you want to know why you might want to take a bit of a closer interest in making sure young Irish Men have the protection of the law from criminal women? Two words.

Elliot Roger.

Elliot Roger has put his name on the list next to Marc Lepine, George Sodini and Anders Brevik.

Women treat men like complete shit today in the west. And more and more young men are fed up with how they are treated. That women can openly commit perjury against men and ruin their lives is not being missed by young men. More and more young men are going to kill more and more young men and women. It should not be lost on any member of the Irish Parliament that Elliot Roger killed FOUR MEN as well as two women.

Each of the 6 people he killed was some ones son or daughter. Many of them had sisters or brothers.

THIS sort of mass murder is exactly what people like YOU are responsible for Frances. It is only a matter of time before an Irish Anders Brevik comes forward and commits an act of war in Ireland. It is only a matter of time before an Irish Elliot Roger comes forward and commits an act of war on the land known as Ireland. If you, my dear Frances, want to be the one to start the long slow healing process to reduce the animosity between women and men? You would be well advised to start with my cases.

More than 100,000+ men know about my cases. They know that I was criminally victimised with complete impunity. They know that every member of the Irish and Australian Parliaments openly support Jennifer Marguerite Toal criminally victimising me.

The starting point to win back the confidence of men that they will have the protection of the law if criminally victimised by a woman is for Jennifer to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and for me to gain remedy for the crimes she committed. When that happens and the result is widely published the first step will be taken on the long road to slowly heal the animosity between women and men.

But until Jennifer Marguerite Toal is prosecuted for her crimes? You can expect many more men, young and old, to kill people in anger, frustration and hopelessness that they have no path to justice when they are criminally victimised.

And as you can see in the Elliot Roger case. It is no longer just criminal victimisation that is setting off young men. It is as little as the terrible way women treat men combined with the fact that a man has no protection of the law even for his own children, his own house, his own property. There will be many more dead women AND MEN before the issues created by you criminal politicians are sorted out.

One of them might be your son, or your daughter. When young men like Elliot Roger snaps? No one knows who will be among the dead. It is just a case of "wrong place wrong time".

So. I will leave this up to you Frances Fitzgerald. Are you, as the "Minister for Injustice and Inequality" going to stand by and remain silent while I openly tell Irish Men that they have NO PATH TO JUSTICE and that using force, up to and including deadly force, to protect their life, liberty and property on the land of Ireland is not only LAWFUL but it is the ONLY mechanism they have available to do so?

Are you going to remain silent while I openly and publicly tell men in Ireland that there is NO CHANCE of gaining a path to justice via a jury trial and that EVERY member of parliament and EVERY Gardai officer and EVERY "lame stream repeater hack propagandist" takes the position that men are less than stray dogs when it comes to the protection of the law.

Because that is the current situation. There is not a single SUPPORTING VOICE that says men should have the equal protection of the law on the land of Ireland. And this 100% unanimity of opinion is going to create an Irish Anders Brevik, and Irish Elliot Roger. You can count on it.

Best Regards
Peter-Andrew: Nolan©

If you would like to have a friend subscribe please suggest they write to peter@peternolan.com

New Post
 6/16/2014 11:37 AM

And, of course, I tweeted many people in the Irish Media who are never going to announce that Frances Fitzgerald is  criminal...tweets below.
New Post
 6/16/2014 11:38 AM

New Post
 6/16/2014 11:39 AM

New Post
 9/4/2015 9:51 PM

Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersOpen Letter to Frances Fitzgerald on 2014-05-27Open Letter to Frances Fitzgerald on 2014-05-27