You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersOpen Letter to Irish Lame Stream Media 2014-05-22Open Letter to Irish Lame Stream Media 2014-05-22
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/21/2014 5:27 PM

Modified By host  on 5/21/2014 6:57:53 PM
To

If this email is not displaying correctly please visit the online version on this link.
If you would like to download the mp3 of this letter from torrents then please click on this link.
If you would like to listen to this video on You Tube then please click on this link.

Our Vision

To re-introduce the rule of law into all CAF Countries so as to secure the rights of men and their children.

To secure equality before the law for men and women in all CAF Countries.

1. Open Letter to The Irish Lame Stream Media

To: ####EmailSalutation####,

Hello and welcome to this open letter to the Irish Lame Stream Media. I am placing this letter in to the public. I am sending it to all members of the Irish Parliament and as many members of the Irish Lame Stream Media I can find.

I am also sending it to my personal email list of more than 550 people.

It is my opinion that when a man or a woman takes up a job in a so called "media" outlet there is something of an implied agreement that the job they will do is actually tell people what they need to know and not merely repeat the stories they are told to repeat.

Sadly, in Ireland the "reporters" in the Lame Stream Media are more accurately named "repeaters". They do not do any "investigating". They most certainly do not do any "reporting".

They just parrot the stories they have been given to parrot and in doing so they have betrayed their fellow Irish people.

It is long past time someone stood up and denounced the "Lame Stream Media Repeaters" in Ireland for exactly what they are. Nothing but a bunch of propaganda hacks who are lackeys for the criminals in guvmint, the legal fraternity, the police and the banksters.

The "Lame Stream Repeaters" are going to have to live with the FACT that they betrayed the young men of Ireland. And the young men of Ireland will have every right and justification to extract from the "Lame Stream Repeaters" whatever lawful remedy they would like.

It is time that young men in Ireland are told that their "Lame Stream Repeaters" betrayed  them just as surely did their mothers, fathers, grand mothers, grand fathers and sisters. Not to mention how much the criminals in guvmint, the legal fraternity, the police and the banksters betrayed their futures too.

I, for one, am going to make sure young men in Ireland know EXACTLY WHO betrayed their futures and who lied to them all their young lives.

What happens after that is really up to those young men.

2A. Rory McIlRoy Demostrates Good Sense

To my dear "Lame Stream Repeaters".

I see that you are having a bit of a field day with the Rory McIlroy story today. If anyone who is reading this open letter does not know about what is happening with young Rory then you might want to click on this link.

Young Rory has come to his senses and has cancelled his wedding. Well done young man! And he didn't even read my book before he did that! I have had MANY young men read my book called "The Truth Be Told" only to then cancel their engagements.

Some of them have even left their Christian churches when they realise that the 10 commandment only apply to men and not to "equal women".

There is not ONE catholic minister in Ireland that I am aware of who takes the position "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour", "thou shalt not steal" and "thou shalt not commit adultery" applies to women equally to it applying to men.

Indeed? As far as I am aware ALL Irish Catholic Priests support the notion that a woman can commit adultery, get pregnant to the man, lie about it to all and sundry including the courts, and steal from her husband to raise another mans child.

These Irish Catholic Priests talk about "morals" while supporting the most evil of women. And many a young catholic lad is starting to realise just how badly their church has betrayed them. Some are turning to Islam where Imams say what they mean and mean what they say.

It warms my heart that a young man as high profile as Rory McIIroy has cancelled his wedding. It really does. Maybe he has realised that men who get married might end up like the man on this link.

The man-hating ex wife is using state sponsored force and threats to put her husband IN JAIL having already ruined one mans life via the criminal divorce courts.

2B. Rory McIlRoy Demostrates Good Sense

What does this article say?

"A wealthy fashion director who won £32million when she divorced her first husband has successfully bid to have her second husband jailed, in a court battle over their £45m marital assets.

Former model Alisa Thiry walked away with an eight-figure settlement after splitting from Stephen Marks, the co-founder of French Connection, in 2004 after the couple had three children together.

The 49-year-old then married Belgian businessman and property magnate, Didier Thiry, 52, but now the couple, whose assets include a luxury beach house on the Caribbean island of St Barthelemy, are divorcing."   

So the woman got THIRTY TWO MILLION POUNDS from her first husband and THAT IS NOT YET ENOUGH. She needs to get married again and try and get MORE MONEY from a SECOND HUSBAND like the gold digging whore she is.

AND ALL THE OTHER WOMEN SAY THIS IS OK!?

Has Caroline Wozniacki ever denounced such gold digging whores and said she will sit on an all women's jury in an all women's court to hold women criminals accountable for their crimes? No. She hasn't.

So young Rory had done the RIGHT THING to cancel his wedding to make sure he does not end up like John Cleese. 70+ years old. Very successful. Doing degrading and humiliating ads in foreign lands to PAY GOLD DIGGING WHORES who use the criminal family courts to steal from men.

Maybe young Rory does not want to finish up like Tom Cruise. Paying out SIXTY MILLION to the gold digger Nicole Kidmann, who pretends she wants to help "women and children", getting remarried and then NOT EVEN GETTING TO RAISE HIS OWN CHILD.

Maybe the example of Tom Cruise has gotten through to young Rory? Maybe the example if Tiger Woods has gotten through to young Rory.

2C. Rory McIlRoy Demostrates Good Sense

No matter what made him change his mind? His change of mind is a VERY GOOD CHANGE OF MIND FOR HIM because "marriage and children" are the WORST IDEA A YOUNG MAN COULD INVOLVE HIMSELF IN TODAY.

And it matters not one whit how "good" a man is. The best of the best husbands and fathers can be LIED ABOUT and CRIMINALLY VICTIMISED FOR YEARS and no one will care and no one will help. Especially not WOMEN and especially not any politicians, police or lawyers.

If young Rory was stupid enough to get married to Caroline Wozniacki 99.9% of Irish people would say it is ok if she lied in the courts, stole his kids, stole his house, stole his future income and it would even be ok to drive him to suicide.

Young Rory has a good head on his shoulders not buying that bad deal and all your media people KNOW this. Well done Rory for not listening to the LIES of Irish people about how marriage is a good idea! It is a total farce and should be avoided by all young men. Especially men who have worked hard to get where they are like Rory.

Until men are treated better than STRAY DOGS in the Family courts ALL MEN should boycott "marriage and children" in Ireland. Why should a man be willing to be criminally victimised just to have the opportunity of a child? Where the hell is "equality" in THAT bad deal?

Rory would do much better to do like Ronaldo. Hire a surrogate to have his child and just keep some beautiful young woman as a girlfriend until she loses her looks. Then trade her in for a younger model.

In Ireland? Marriage is for fools and idiots....just like I used to be. In 1989 I was the age of young Rory and I thought the whole idea of "wife and children" was a noble endeavour worthy of my greatest efforts.

What an idiot I was. What a fool I was. I believe those who lied to me. My father. My mother. All my female relatives. All liars.

2D. Rory McIlRoy Demostrates Good Sense

I am so glad that younger men are seeing through the lies of those who promote "wife and children" while conveniently leaving out the bit about how they support destroying men's lives in divorce.

I am going to tell as many men as I can all about the criminality of the family law courts via my books on this link. It is a total disgrace on the entire "Lame Stream Media Repeaters" that they do not take excepts of my books and explain to young men like Rory just exactly what happens in the family law courts.

It is a total disgrace on the entire "Lame Stream Media Repeaters" that they have not interviewed me to find out there is not even ONE western women of ANY note who says men should have the same protection of the law as women.

NOT...EVEN...ONE.  Let alone a woman in politics saying that.

I have done what the "Lame Stream Media Repeaters" were too cowardly and gutless to do. Gather the evidence of the criminality of the family law courts, the criminality of guvmints, the criminality of the law society, the criminality of police and PUBLISH IT WHERE ALL PEOPLE CAN READ IT.

Now we shall let the cards fall where they may. We shall let as many people as possible know that the "Lame Stream Media Repeaters" have known all about the criminality of the family law courts for YEARS and remained silent thereby being complicit in the murder by proxy of so many men. Me very nearly being one of them.

You GO Rory! Do not let any of these people tell you anything other than the truth. That in divorce 99.9%+ of your fellow Irish Men and Women would have openly supported Caroline Wozniacki lying about you, stealing your children, stealing your past and future income, stealing your house and doing all she can to destroy your life.

You know this is true because that is exactly what 99.9%+ of your fellow Irish Men and Women did for me, and do for ALL men who are criminally victimised in divorce in Ireland.

3. Open Letter to Alan Shatter

My Dear "Lame Stream Media Repeaters".

The purpose of this Open Letter was to tell you about my open letters to Alan Shatter and Frances Fitzgerald. I have been laughing my head off at your efforts to talk about "police whistle blowers" in the case of Alan Shatter.

I mean, really? No one believes there is any such thing as an honest Gardai in Ireland. They are all criminals. I sent a Lawful Notice to many stations back in 2011. Indeed it is dated 2011-03-22. For those who have not read it you can read it on this link.

So, we are supposed to believe that this Lawful Notice, which has had nearly 1,000 views, has never come to the attention of even ONE HONEST GARDAI? Really? Don't make me laugh.

And further? This is supposed to be the Guardai oath. Take a read you "Lame Stream Repeaters".

"I Hereby solemnly and sincerely declare before god that:

I Will faithfully discharge the duties of a member of the Garda Siochana with fairness, integrity, regard for human rights, diligence and impartiality, upholding the constitution and the law and according equal respect to all people.

While I continue to be a member, I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all my duties according to law, and I do not belong to, and will not while I remain a member form, belong to or subscribe to , any political party or secret society whatsoever."

So. Jennifer Marguerite Toal stole EUR18,000 from our company in the crime of embezzlement. Stealing. I have a copy of the check with her signature on it.

She also committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. This caused me great injury, harm and loss, including the loss of my two former children that I loved very much.

HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of Gardai know about these crimes.

So what about this bit?

I Will faithfully discharge the duties of a member of the Garda Siochana with fairness, integrity, regard for human rights, diligence and impartiality, upholding the constitution and the law and according equal respect to all people.

I guess "equal respect to all people" does not mean me, right?
I guess it does not mean ANY man in Ireland, right?

This farce that Maurice McCabe is trying to pass himself off as an honest Garda is just that. A FARCE. And you "Lame Stream Repeaters" are a JOKE for trying to pass off this FARCE.

We all know that Alan Shatter was "resigned" because he had become a liability over my PROOF that he is a criminal scumbag who is bringing his Jewish Masters in to disrepute. He had to go

His masters had to create a cover story. You "Lame Stream Repeaters" know this Maurice McCabe garbage was a cover story and you repeated it anyway. Now your families and friends will know that is what you did.

Here is the Open Letter I sent to Alan Shatter and the entire Irish Parliament. And no. I do not expect see any of you "Lame Stream Repeaters" actually tell the truth any time soon. You haven't for the last 6 years. You won't for the next 6 years either.

But now your families, your friends, your peers, your children where you have them, will know what lying scumbags you are.

They will know you are nothing but propaganda hacks. They will know that you put food on the table and a roof over their heads by being professional liars. And they will judge you accordingly.

Open Letter to Alan Shatter on 2014-05-19.

4. Open Letter to Frances Fitzgerald

Now. My Dear "Lame Stream Media Repeaters". 

The new "Minister for Justice and Equality" is a woman. Naturally they chose a "quota woman" so that she can cry "victim" when I attack her politically and personally as I did Alan Shatter. They have to try the ploy of a "quota woman" who will pretend to "play victim". That ploy often works. But it will not work this time.

Before I attack Frances, which I imagine I am going to have to do, I have asked her 13 questions. I have given her until the end of the week to respond.

You "Lame Stream Media Repeaters" were falling all over yourselves to get an interview with her and some "quotable quotes" from her when she was announced as the Minister for Justice and Equality..

I wonder if even ONE of you is interested in the 13 questions I have put to her. Many of which apply to every man and woman in the country. Or are you propaganda hacks going to overlook the FACT that Frances Fitzgerald is ALREADY a criminal and has ALREADY taken the position that women in Ireland are above the law?

This point did not miss you propaganda hacks. That is for sure. Propaganda hacks like Ali Bracken go around slandering me in national newspapers. So I know you "Lame Stream Media Repeaters" know exactly who I am and know that I am telling the truth.

You know I have published the evidence to back up my claims that the family law courts are a criminal enterprise and that the fact that NO POLITICIAN OR POLICE OFFICER will even talk to me about this evidence shows the collusion and conspiracy of criminality.

So now we are going to wait until 5PM Friday to see if the criminal calling herself Frances Fitzgerald, also now calling herself Minister for Justice and Equality, is willing to answer some very simple questions.

Or, like Alan Shatter, will she just do as her Jewish Masters tell her to do and try to "tough it out". Because if she does I will be absolutely non-sexist.

I will treat the criminal, man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigoted, feminist calling herself Frances Fitzgerald exactly the same way I treated the criminal, man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigoted, feminist calling himself Alan Shatter.

You can't get more non-sexist than that!

So, for those who are interested? This is the open letter I sent to the criminal calling herself Frances Fitzgerald.

Open Letter to Frances Fitzgerald on 2014-05-19

Best Regards
Peter-Andrew: Nolan©

If you would like to have a friend subscribe please suggest they write to peter@peternolan.com

New Post
 5/21/2014 9:06 PM

And were are some of the people and organisations this was tweeted to....You can check up their handles if you want.

New Post
 5/21/2014 9:06 PM

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersOpen Letter to Irish Lame Stream Media 2014-05-22Open Letter to Irish Lame Stream Media 2014-05-22