You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersOpen Letter to Frances Fitzgerald on 2014-05-19Open Letter to Frances Fitzgerald on 2014-05-19
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/16/2014 4:56 PM

Modified By host  on 5/18/2014 7:08:04 PM
To

If this email is not displaying correctly please visit the online version on this link.
If you would like to download the mp3 of this letter from torrents then please click on this link.
If you would like to listen to this video on You Tube then please click on this link.

Our Vision

To re-introduce the rule of law into all CAF Countries so as to secure the rights of men and their children.

To secure equality before the law for men and women in all CAF Countries.

1. Open Letter to Frances Fitzgerald

To: ####EmailSalutation####,

Hello and welcome to this open letter to Frances Fitzgerald. I am placing this letter in to the public and I am sending it to all members of the Irish Parliament, as many members of the Irish Media I can find.

I am also sending it to my personal email list of more than 550 people.

It is my opinion that when a woman takes on the job of "Minister for Justice and Equality" that she has claimed the "holy goblet"
 of "equality" and she should be treated as no different to men.

It is my opinion Frances Fitzgerald should be treated the same way as her criminal predecessor Alan Shatter. To do anything else would be sexist, discriminatory and bigoted, right?

So. I will treat Frances Fitzgerald just like any other man. 

2A. Open Letter to: Frances Fitzgerald

My Dear Francis,

This is what a criminal, man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigoted, feminist looks like, eh? Well done!

Francis Fitzgerald Photo

For any man who is wondering just exactly what this woman is like? Take a look at this photo below. Look at the "puppy hang dog adoring look" that Frances Fitzgerald is engaging in. Look at it!

Francis Fitzgerald Photo

Then ask yourself "Why"? Why is she using that expression? Does this look like a woman who "knows her own mind"? Or does this looks like a woman who is doing a "puppy hang dog adoring look at her masters"? Does this look like a woman who will do whatever she is told to do by the MEN who put her in the position she is in?

I have rarely seen such a "puppy hang dog" looking photograph in my life. Frances Fitzgerald is a "controlled woman" who has been put into her position by men and you can see it in her expression in this photograph as clear as day. If you can not see this in her expression? Please do not vote ever again.

2B. Open Letter to: Frances Fitzgerald

For people not familiar with your situation, my dear Frances, let me bring them up to date so that they can understand why you can be truthfully called a criminal, man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigoted, feminist.

You have been copied on all my open letters to all members of parliament over the last few years. Your email address is on my list.

For this whole time you have remained silent as your criminal colleague, Alan Shatter, determined to criminally victimise me. Silence is consent. You aided and abetted someone you knew to be a criminal. That is enough for you to be guilty of accessory during and after the fact to Alan Shatters crimes against me.

Further. You were the "Minister for Children and Youth Affairs". It is well documented that children whose fathers are criminally abused by your criminal colleagues in the criminal family courts have worse outcomes in life.

Have you confessed to your family and friends that as the "Minister for Children and Youth Affairs" that your REAL job was to aid and abet in the destruction of families so that Irish children would be more able to be controlled in the New World Order Police State that you are a part of introducing?

If not? Why not? Are you not proud of what you are doing with your life?

You, Frances, have never, to the best of my knowledge, uttered the words in public or in print "women must be held equal before the law to men specifically meaning same crime same punishment and I am prepared to sit on an all women's jury in an all women's court to make it so."

All this time in politics and this comment has escaped you? What a co-incidence! I am a real "co-incidence theorist" you see. I think it just must be an amazing co-incidence that there is not one single woman in politics in the entire western English speaking world who has uttered those words.

After all, it could not be something that was possible ORGANISED that there is ONLY ONE TOPIC THAT EVERY FEMALE POLITICIAN AGREES ON...THAT BEING WOMEN CAN COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST MEN WITH IMPUNITY.

It could not POSSIBLY be something ORGANISED, right?

Now. Frances. You have seen that your masters have thrown Alan Shatter under a bus for my continued public denouncement of him as a criminal. He was becoming an embarrassment.

If you read my open letter to him on this link you will realise that no one with a brain who knows what is going on believes word one of this garbage story about Maurice McCabe being a genuine whistleblower. He is just one more scumbag criminal thug calling himself a Garda playing his part in a pantomime for money.

No one believes Maurice McCabe is a genuine whistleblower.

2C. Open Letter to: Frances Fitzgerald

If this was not the case? Maurice McCabe would say something about how Gardai are ALL scumbag criminals who openly brag about how they arrest innocent men. Who OPENLY BRAG about how the lock up fathers based on the LIES OF WOMEN.

The very fact that Maurice McCabe has said NOTHING about the TOTAL COMPLICITY of Gardai in the nationwide systematic criminal victimisation of men leaves him with about as much credibility as Alan Shatter. About as much credibility as you.

That you, a woman who is known to be a criminal, man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigoted, feminist "pays tribute" to another known criminal, who is obviously playing a paid role in a pantomime for the consumption of complete idiots, tells us all we need to know about how close the collusion is between politicians, the judiciary, the lawyers and the police.

Very, very, VERY close collusion indeed. None of you are to be believed.

Now. Because you are already familiar with my case? I have some questions for you in your new role as "Minister for Justice and Equality".

As per the LAW, which you should understand, silence is consent. Should you choose not to answer any of these questions in the public as they are being asked it will be considered, as a matter of LAW, that you condone and consent to the current status quo.

So here are my questions for you Frances Fitzgerald.

Question 1.
In this article you are quoted as saying:

She said: “We do have to listen to critics, we have to listen to critics of the system and we have to be open to hearing what they have to say, that’s very important and I do intend to provide leadership in that regard,” she said, adding “I would pay tribute to the work that Sgt Maurice McCabe has done”.

You have refused to listen to me as a TD.

Do you intend to listen to me now that you are the "Minister for Justice and Equality"?

2D. Open Letter to: Frances Fitzgerald

Question 2.
The article says:

"Minister Fitzgerald said that one of her priorities was to restore public confidence in the police. “Confidence in our police is a critical part of our democracy. Clearly in recent times it has in many ways faced a crisis of confidence about the Gardai and that has to be dealt with and that has to be changed."

Will you publicly endorse and support the Mens Business Association Law Services Law Courts and support our independent courts performing prosecution of Gardai who are properly accused of crimes under oath?

I want to make it clear. We do not trust any Gardai. We do not trust any Lawyers. We do not trust any judges. We do not trust any politicians.

This lack of trust is very well founded. We shall run our own courts thank you very much. You will either support them or not. You will have no influence in our courts. Nor will any of your criminal colleagues.

Question 3.

The article says:

"She also praised her predecessor Alan Shatter who resigned in a shock move yesterday. She described him as “A reforming minister who brought in critical reforms to our justice system which will be of long lasting benefit to our country. He had huge reforming zeal and dedication.” "

Really? I could not make up rubbish like that. Critical reforms to the justice system? When he openly admitted that there is no due process for judges that commit crimes in their courts? When he openly condones women committing the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse? When he openly condones lawyers suborning perjury? This man has a "huge reforming zeal and dedication."?

If you want to know why I would never trust you? Look no further than that comment. Alan Shatter is a criminal, man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigoted, feminist just like you. And that you openly condone and praise a man you KNOW TO BE A CRIMINAL destroys your credibility....permanently. 

So my question is this. Will you publicly endorse and support the Mens Business Association Law Services prosecuting Alan Shatter to the full extent of the law for his crimes?

2E. Open Letter to: Frances Fitzgerald

Question 4.

My former wife, Jennifer Marguerite Toal, committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse while living on the land known as Ireland.

Will you publicly endorse and support the Mens Business Association Law Services prosecuting Jennifer Marguerite Toal to the full extent of the law for her crimes?

Question 5.

Your Judge calling himself Judge Griffin committed the crimes of theft and extortion. Will you publicly endorse and support the Mens Business Association Law Services prosecuting Judge Griffin to the full extent of the law for his crimes?

Question 6.

The lawyer of my former wife, Jennifer Marguerite Toal, calling herself Fiona Brassil, committed the crimes of suborning perjury, aiding and abetting in the crimes of kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse while living on the land known as Ireland.

Will you publicly endorse and support the Mens Business Association Law Services prosecuting Fiona Brassil to the full extent of the law for her crimes?

Question 7.

Are you willing to do a press conference and say to the women of Ireland:

"As Minister for Justice and Equality, and as a woman, it is my position that women must be treated as equal before the law to men specifically meaning that the same crime must have the same remedy because the injury harm and loss is the same to the victim of the crime.

Further, since I am disqualified from sitting on such a jury because I am a criminal I call on all honest Irish Women of honour and integrity who are over the age of 21 to consider volunteering to sit on all women's juries in all women's courts to show our men that we are serious about equality before the law.
"

Simple question Frances. Yes or No.

2F. Open Letter to: Frances Fitzgerald

Question 8.

You are well aware that my former wife, Jennifer Marguerite Toal, being a criminal, prostitute child abuser, my former daughter, Josephine Marguerite Nolan, being a criminal, and my former son Joshua John Nolan, being a criminal, were all granted citizenship in Ireland in 2009.

You are also aware that I was the husband, father, and sole provider for this family from 2001 to 2007 during the entire qualification period for citizenship.

You are also aware that the only plausible reason that Alan Shatter chose to criminally victimise me these last two years in denial of my citizenship application was exactly BECAUSE I WAS A WHISTLEBLOWER and I published the PROOF of the criminality of your family law courts.

So, will you now remedy the crime that Alan Shatter committed and approve my application for Irish Citizenship so that I can more easily go about my business in Europe?

Question 9.

Should you choose "No" or "Silence" to Question 8 I remind you of the following:

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/L...

"The right of all Union citizens to move and reside freely within the territory of the Member States should, if it is to be exercised under objective conditions of freedom and dignity, BE ALSO GRANTED TO THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS, IRRESPECTIVE OF NATIONALITY. For the purposes of this Directive, the definition of "family member" should also include the registered partner if the legislation of the host Member State treats registered partnership as equivalent to marriage."

So my question is this?

Are you going to comply with the legislation that you have signed up to comply with?

Your judiciary criminally victimised me for TWO YEARS based on the presumption, never proven, that I was the father of Josephine Marguerite Nolan and Joshua John Nolan.

I rather think that the same presumption must apply with respect to this legislation. Wouldn't you agree?

2G. Open Letter to: Frances Fitzgerald

Question 10.

What is your position on the current situation in Ireland where it is possible to consider that a father who takes his children to places unknown, even with the consent of a child old enough to understand, has committed the crime of kidnapping and yet a mother who does exactly the same thing can not be considered to have committed the crime of kidnapping?

Question 11.

What is your position on the current situation in Ireland that should a woman commit adultery and become pregnant to the man she committed adultery with that your judiciary will force the husband to pay for the child under pain of unlawful incarceration even if he proves the adultery and proves he is not the father of the child?

Question 12.

What is your position on the current situation where alimony and child support are, indeed, voluntary payments, and yet your judges and your police commonly unlawfully incarcerate men for not paying these voluntary payments even when it is impossible for the man to pay such payments?

Question 13.

What is your position on the current situation where a state of WAR exists on the land of Ireland that you personally consented to as a TD, and in that state of WAR it is lawful for any man to commit acts of WAR, meaning summarily kill, any member of either house of parliament, any member of the law society, any member of the Gardai, their wives, husbands or children, and any woman who is of voting age who is mentally competent?

Now. My dear Frances. You have seen with your own eyes that I have pursued my case against Jennifer Marguerite Toal and her criminal co-conspirators since November 9th 2007.

Today is May 18th 2014.

I am going to give you one business week to answer my questions. They are very important questions both to me and to every man living on the land known as Ireland.

If you have not agreed to secure either my Irish Citizenship or Permanent Residency by 5pm Friday 23rd of May 2014. I can assure you, and you have my word on this, that I will denounce you as the criminal, man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigoted, feminist you chose to be. I will do so for the remainder of my life or until you admit your crimes and make remedy.

I will go out of my way to destroy your life just as I have gone out of my way to destroy Alan Shatters life. You have one week to keep your crimes to merely an accessory of Alan Shatters crimes. After one week you will be considered responsible for your actions directly at "Minister for Justice and Equality".

And if you think that is too short a time frame? Just remember I have been at this since November 11th 2007. It is your criminal colleagues who have been dragging their feet.

2H. Open Letter to: Frances Fitzgerald

But after one week? I will consider you to be of the same lawful status as Alan Shatter and I will attack you publicly and politically in exactly the same way.

After all, I am not a criminal, man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigoted, feminist  like you and Alan Shatter are. I take the position that women should be treated as they demanded to be treated all my life.

AS EQUAL BEFORE THE LAW.

And if you have a problem with that? Then you should resign from your position as "Minister for Justice and Equality" before this deadline. You can leave this week and leave this baggage to be dealt with by someone else.

You wanted this job? It comes with some baggage. And you can see that I am not a man who will back down.  I am not a man to be trifled with.

Now. You are so strong, and empowered, and liberated, and emancipated, and independent? Make up your own mind if you wish to make yourself an enemy of mine.

And if I need to remind all the people who read this email what you are really like Frances Fitzgerald? I offer your own face as evidence of who you really are.

What led you to ever think you could ever get away with such a "hang dog look" at the men who put you into the position of "Minister for Justice and Equality"?

Francis Fitzgerald Photo

I will spread this photograph far and wide. Your "hang dog look" that you allowed to be published will follow you for decades to come.

It is my pleasure to expose women like you who are in awe of the men who put you into political positions so that you can do some mans will.

This photograph is one of the best examples of why women should never hold public office because it is clear they are doing some mans will and do not think for themselves.

Best Regards
Peter-Andrew: Nolan©

If you would like to have a friend subscribe please suggest they write to peter@peternolan.com

New Post
 5/19/2014 5:21 PM

So John Browne replied. Presumably via a PA Stephanie Byrne

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephanie Byrne [mailto:Stephanie.Byrne@Oireachtas.ie] On Behalf Of John Browne
Sent: 19 May 2014 10:44
To: Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)
Subject: Re: Open Letter to Frances Fitzgerald from Peter-Andrew: Nolan©

Peter

I wish to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail and I have forwarded same to Minister  Fitzgerald for her consideration. I have asked her to note the points and comments raised in your e-mail and I have asked her to reply to same. As soon as I receive the reply I will be back in touch with you.

Kindest personal regards
New Post
 5/19/2014 5:24 PM

And my response was as follows:

Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 3:21 PM
To: "John Browne" <John.Browne@Oireachtas.ie>
Subject: Re: Open Letter to Frances Fitzgerald from Peter-Andrew: Nolan©

Hi John,
Thank you for your acknowledgement.

As a man who has been criminally victimised by the Irish judiciary and legal-political system for more than 7 years now I think we can safely say that I have given all avenues of peaceful remedy every opportunity for success.

Thus far the politicians, police, public prosecutors have made it clear they consider me less than an animal. If someone mistreated a dog in a similar way they would be prosecuted for animal cruelty.

I had thought much better of Irish people 7 years ago. They way I have been criminally victimised for 7 years without the slightest of support or compassion from 99.9 percent of Irish people reflects very poorly on a nation that has consistently send their young to other lands begging for acceptance.

Tell me. As an Irish man whose sons could be treated as I have been treated. How do you like the that your reputation and their reputation has been so damaged by the criminality of so many in politics and the legal profession?

Because it is your personal reputation and the reputation of any sons you might have that has been damaged.

Many will look on the Irish as parasites who send people abroad but refuse to accept one man coming in the other direction because he was a whistleblower exposing criminal acts by judges, lawyers and politicians.

Frances has the opportunity to start the long road back to improving the credibility of the average Irish person as well as the Irish political process.

It remains to be seen if she will take that opportunity.

And I cant wait to be paid my compensation from all the TDs. That will be an interesting day.

All this trouble to support a prostitute, criminal, child abusing woman? Persecute her husband just to do so?

Your judges and politicians were very unwise to criminally persecute me when they could have just said to my ex "you are a criminal, you have lived here for 7 years on the proceeds of your husbands labour, you are lying about this man, we do not wish to get involved, solve your marriage issues in australia".

That is all that had to be said in 2007. Instead, by criminally victimising me you gave me the cases to expose the criminal nature of the Irish governmental system and I was one of the few men who could use it such that all members might be exposed as criminals and prosecuted.

All members lost their reputations and jobs so as to "support" one prostitute, criminal, lying, child abusing woman.

I hope they think that was worth it.

Best regards

Peter
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersOpen Letter to Frances Fitzgerald on 2014-05-19Open Letter to Frances Fitzgerald on 2014-05-19