You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersEmail to all members plus media on 2014-05-06Email to all members plus media on 2014-05-06
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/3/2014 4:49 AM

Modified By host  on 5/6/2014 10:55:51 AM
To

If this email is not displaying correctly please visit the online version on this link.

Our Vision

To re-introduce the rule of law into all CAF Countries so as to secure the rights of men and their children.

To secure equality before the law for men and women in all CAF Countries.

1. Welcome to this Newsletter

To: ####EmailSalutation####,

Hello and welcome to my latest Open Letter to Irish Politicians and the Irish Media.  I hope you like it.

We have a bit to cover today. With the success of our first Mens Business Association Jury Trial things are changing in Australia.

Hopefully for the better.

It is a shame there are not 12 Irish Men brave enough to create a jury trial.

2. News from Kevin Annett

Firstly I would draw your attention to news from Kevin Annett on this link. Kevin and his brave team are running their second Jury Trial and this time it is the new pope as one of the key people on trial.

There has been truly shocking testimony from two different witnesses that Jorge Bergoglio (aka the new pope) ritually raped and tortured them.

Given that Joseph Ratzinger resigned as pope and has been a fugitive from the law in hiding in the Vatican for more than a year now you can see how seriously these proceedings are being taken.  

3. An Update on Our First Jury Trial

Many of you Irish Politicians feel that you are above the law and you feel that no one can touch you. Well? The times they are a changing as Bob Dylan told us a long time ago.

I have sent out many Lawful Notices and Open Letters to all Members of the Irish Parliament. The can be found on this link and this link. You politicians decided that you were going to defy my colleagues and I by refusing to even acknowledge you were served that notice let alone cease and desist your criminal activities.

Well I have news for you all. We are making progress on our Jury Trials. And when each of you face your Jury Trial one of the outcomes will be that you will have to repay any public money you have taken as a salary all the way back to January 2012 because you have been well noticed as of that date as to your crimes.

You will also not be drawing any pensions from public money should my colleagues and I be successful. You were well advised, by me, to cease and desist your criminal activities in January 2012. You have put my colleagues and I to a great deal more trouble by refusing to cease and desist in your criminal activities.

Our first Jury Trial with Chris Merrett as the defendant went very well. The Jury is now is recess to consider their verdicts as well as to consider the damages to be awarded to me for three years of slandering me.

We have learned a lot from our first Jury Trial and we will be able to run many more of these much more efficiently in the future. And with the success of the first Jury Trial we are seeing an increased interest in people to sit on these Jury Trials.
You can read about the Chris Merrett Jury Trial on this link.

The next Jury Trial is a very important one. It is the Darrell Foote versus Ken O'Brien Jury Trial. Darrell Foote has been unlawfully incarcerate for nearly a year now. He has not been allowed communication from me, his re-presentative at law. This is a war crime for which all those associated will be held accountable.  You can read about this case on this link.

That many Irish people are now in Australia and it is a land where the agents of the government are known to engage in war crimes would rightly be a concern to you Irish politicians if you cared about your constituents at all. But you don't. And that is very clear.

You politicians might want to think about what is going to happen to your wives and children when you lose your house, repay your ill gotten income, and receive no pension money.

What are your wives going to do when they can not live off your pension? Did you ever imagine that by committing crimes against fathers we would take your pensions off you? Did you ever imagine that we would fight back one day? Or not?

Hhhmmm?

4. Kevin Galalae Hunger Strike

For those of you who do not know Kevin is on a hunger strike in Rome. He is one more man who has been worked over by the family law system.

You can find out all about his hunger strike to stop criminals like you further your depopulation program on his facebook here. http://www.facebook.com/kgalalae?fref=ts

You criminals can download Kevins books exposing you and denouncing you from this link.

5. The Christopher Mackney Story

The next thing I wanted to share with you criminals who call yourself politicians is a little of the results of your handy work in the family courts.

Meet Chris Mackney.

Chris Mackney Photo

Chris Mackney is one more dead man that you politician man-hating, murderous bastards drove to kill himself. He killed himself in December 2013.

His suicide note and other details were published in an unremarkable case of one more man driven to this death by a man-hating bitch of an ex and the satanic criminal cartel called "the family law system" which is so capably enabled by you scumbag criminal politicians all over the western anglo world at the behest of your masters.

Only then a funny thing happened. His man hating bitch of an ex-wife, Dina Mackney, was such a man hating bitch that she actually tried to get his suicide note expunged from the internet because, you know, after driving a man to his death his suicide note should be buried in case it tarnished her carefully crafted image image.

What a bitch, eh?

Well the idea that a man-hating, criminal, child abusing ex wife can even get a mans suicide note expunged from the internet has pissed off men enough that they are actually fighting back on this one.

Western women have shown themselves to be DEEPLY EVIL PEOPLE and the men have had a gut full. A real gut full. So here, for your reading pleasure, is the Chris Mackney suicide note.

Good luck to his man hating bitch of an ex wife getting me to to suppress this mans last words.

6. The Christopher Mackney Suicide Note

This is the redacted version of the Chris Mackney suicide note.

The love that my daughter and I shared was truly special. She is a such a sweet, kind and gentle spirit. I am so sorry that I will not be there to see her grow into a beautiful woman. It absolutely crushed me to not be in her life over the last three years. I worked very hard as a father to build her confidence and self-esteem. She is smart, funny and considerate, but she didn't know it yet. I pray that she realizes her strengths and her confidence in herself will continue to grow. I love you dearly, [name redacted].

My son [name redacted] was just entering Kindergarten, when I lost access to him. He is gregarious, outgoing and a great athlete. He is smart and fearless. He could have just as much fun by himself as he could with other kids. Even the older boys in our neighbourhood wanted to play with [name redacted]. It absolutely breaks my heart that I will not be able to help him grow into a man. I love you to, [name redacted]. I miss you both so much.

My identity was taken from me, as result of this process. When it began, I was a commercial real estate broker with CB Richard Ellis. I lived by the Golden rule and made a living by bringing parties together and finding the common ground. My reputation as a broker was built on my honesty and integrity. When it ended, I was broke, homeless, unemployed and had no visitation with my own children.

I had no confidence and was paralyzed with fear that I would be going to jail whenever my ex-wife wanted. Nothing I could say or do would stop it. This is what being to death or 'targeted' by a psychopath looks like. This is the outcome. I didn't somehow change into a 'high-conflict' person or lose my ability to steer clear of the law. I've had never been arrested, depressed, homeless or suicidal before this process. The stress and pressure applied to me was deliberate and nothing I could do or say would get me any relief. Nothing I or my attorneys said to my ex-wife's attorney or to the Court made any difference. Truth, facts, evidence or even the best interest of my children had no affect on the outcome.

The family court system is broken, but from my experience, it is not the laws, its the lawyers. They feed off of the conflict. They are not hired to reduce conflict or protect the best interest of children, which is why third parties need to be involved. It should be mandatory for children to have a guardian ad litem, with extensive training in abuse and aggression.

It is absolutely shameful that the Fairfax County Court did nothing to intervene or understand the ongoing conflict. Judge Randy Bellows also used the Children as punishment, by withholding access for failing to fax a receipt.

The entire conflict centered around the denial of access to the children, it was inconceivable to me that he would use children like this. This is exactly what my ex-wife was doing and now Judge Bellows was doing it for her.

To all my family, friends and the people that supported me through this process, I am so sorry. I know my reactions and behavior throughout this process did not always make sense. None of this made sense to me either. I had no help and the only suggestion I got from my attorneys was to remain silent.

At first, I did what I was told, remained silent and listened to my attorneys. Then after I had given my ex-wife full custody to try and appease her, I learned about Psychopathy and emailed Dr. Samenow about my concerns and asked him for help. Of course, I was ignored. As the conflict continued, I was forced to defend myself. When that didn't work, I thought I could get the help I needed by speaking out. There is no right or wrong way to defend yourself from abuse. Naively, I thought that abuse was abuse and it would be recognized and something would be done. I thought speaking out would end the abuse or at least get them to back off. It didn't. When no one did anything they were emboldened.

I took my own life because I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing I could do or say to end the abuse. Every time I got up off my knees, I would get knocked back down. They were not going to let me be the father I wanted to be to my children. People may think I am a coward for giving up on my children, but I didn't see how I was going to heal from this. I have no money for an attorney, therapy or medication. I have lost four jobs because of this process. I was going to be at their mercy for the rest of my life and they had shown me none.

Being alienated, legally abused, emotionally abused, isolated and financially ruined are all a recipe for suicide. I wish I were stronger to keep going, but the emotional pain and fear of going to court and jail [because of exorbitant child support] became overwhelming. I became paralyzed with fear. I couldn't flee and I could not fight. I was never going to be allowed to heal or recover. I wish I were better at articulating the psychological and emotional trauma I experienced.

I could fill a book with all the lies and mysterious rulings of the Court. Never have I experienced this kind of pain. I asked for help, but good men did nothing and evil prevailed. All I wanted was a Guardian Ad Litem for my children. Any third party would have been easily been able to confirm or refute all of my allegations, which is why none was ever appointed to protect the children or reduce the conflict.

Abuse is about power and control. Stand up for the abused and speak out. If someone speaks out about abuse, believe them.

Please teach my children empathy and about emotional invalidation and 'gas-lighting' or they may end up like me.

God have mercy on my soul.

Chris Mackney

7. Comments on the Chris Mackney Story

The Chris Mackney story is starting to become really HUGE. The lame-stream media is trying to ignore it but men are pissed off enough about this situation that they are not going to let it go.

Already Raw Story has tried to minimise the story only to be exposed as nothing but one more Jewish (are you listening Alan Shatter?) mouthpiece that likes to suppress the comments of the people it is even quoting in the story let alone people like me who come along and comment.

I wonder what Raw Story is trying to hide by suppressing my comments on the article. My comments on the article and proof of censorship and suppression can be seen on this link.

Even the guvmint agent Paul Elam has latched on to the Chris Mackney story to stir up mens feelings on this issue. I guess Paul Elam has got to do something else other than promote lies and slander about me.

But what you criminal scumbag politicians seem to not have understood is this. Although many men may kill themselves as a result the criminal abuse you inflict on them via the criminal legislation of family law SOME of us men go right to the edge of suicide and then we come back.

SOME of us face death at out own hands and we spit in the face of death and we turn away from the easy way out. We decide to take on those who are the REAL criminals.

Sure, our women betrayed us, but we know who the REAL criminals are. They are the people who pass and support the legislation that is used to criminally victimise men TO DEATH.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, my colleagues and I know that the REAL CRIMINALS are the politicians who sit in parliaments and who pass and support legislation that convinces everyone else that murdering men by proxy is perfectly ok.

And the thing about these men is that having faced death and spat in deaths face there is nothing we fear and there is nothing we can not achieve. Killing us is pointless because it only proves that you have no other card to play.

If you bother to read this very insightful post on this link you will see two very good quotes.

"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." - Jim Morrison

"If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." -Lao Tzu

You see, when you criminally victimise men to the point that you have stolen everything from them that they ever cared for, and they do NOT kill themselves? You just created yourself the "perfect enemy".  I wonder if your masters told you that you were doing that?

You have created an enemy that will stop at nothing to see you criminals in parliaments brought to justice. An enemy that has no fear,  who is free in his own mind to take whatever measures are necessary to see you brought to justice.

If I were you criminal politicians? I would give up now and not face the wrath of the men like Chris Mackney who did NOT kill themselves.

Because these men will show you no mercy. They will show you no compassion. And they will feel quite free to attack your wives and children just as you attacked their wives and children and took them from these men.

When you attack a mans children you commit one of the most heinous and foolish of crimes.  Men who realise that you criminals in the Parliaments know exactly what you are doing and you are attacking the children of these men? They are very angry at what you have done and they are going to make you pay.

So go ahead. Read Chris Mackneys suicide letter again. I was that man. I was in his position at one point in time. But for the grace of God I would have been one more Chris Mackney back in April 2008. But I survived due to the care and support of three close friends. And other men have survived too. Men you do not know. Men who are too numerous for you to find.

These men are not going to let you politicians get away with your crimes. They will "do whatever it takes" to bring each of you to justice. Now we have run our first Jury Trial and we are going to gain more practice on the Darrell Foote war crimes case? Well? It is only a matter of time now to get around to you criminal politicians.

Enjoy your last days of relative prosperity and "the good life" because your days are numbered. Your children and grand children will curse your name for destroying their futures by being such criminals.

Every single one of you members of the Parliament in Ireland  are going to be removed from Parliament, required to pay back your ill gotten gains since January 2012, and you will get no pensions from public money.

You are about to be as poor as you made me. As poor as you made so many other men. In my case you agreed that kicking me to the gutter with EUR12,000 from my 25 years of labour was perfectly ok.

Well? Under the Natural Law of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Not one of you can expect to be left with more than EUR12,000. Not one of you can expect better than to be kicked to the gutter. Just as you endorsed and supported happening to me, and to many of my colleagues.

8A. Comments on Fiona Brassil

So...it is time to get back to the topic of the criminal who calls herself Fiona Brassil. This is what a man hating criminal who drive men to suicide through sheer hatred and greed looks like.

Take a  good look.

This is what a DEEPLY EVIL PERSON looks like.

You can read about this DEEPLY EVIL WOMAN on this link.

Just like the man hater Dina Mackney Fiona Brassil has attempted to use her criminal colleagues in the courts to suppress the news of her crimes.

Her knowledge of Jennifer Toals stealing money, her knowledge of Jennifer Toals perjury that Fiona used to impoverish me, kidnap my children and drive me to the state of being suicidal. All just for money. 

Make no mistake ladies and gentlemen.

That face is the face of EVIL PERSONIFIED.

Now...I have established that there is not a single member of the Irish Parliament who will say that DEEPLY EVIL WOMEN CRIMINALS LIKE FIONA BRASSIL AND JENNIFER TOAL should be held equal before the law to men.

NOT EVEN ONE.

I have also established that there are not 12 honest men of honour and integrity to be found in all of Ireland such that a jury can be formed to put these DEEPLY EVIL WOMEN on trial.

Fiona Brassil has gone on to destroy more men's lives. Very likely some of the men that Fiona Brassil has criminally abused actually did go on to kill themselves like Chris Mackney. But we will never hear about those men.

Fiona Brassil walks the streets of Dublin LAUGHING AT and MOCKING Irish Men by her very existence and her rich lifestyle created on the proceeds of dead and severely criminally victimised Irish Men.

Her very existence above ground is an insult to all Irish Men.

Fiona Brassil is PROUD to criminally victimise Irish Men and be well paid for doing so.

She is MOCKING THEM and presenting the message:

"I can destroy the lives of Irish Men and you Irish men are too gutless and too cowardly to do anything about it because I am a woman."

8B. Comments on Fiona Brassil

So this is what I am going to do. I am going to tell Irish men that in the face of these two facts they are faced with a choice.

1. Continue to allow Fiona Brassil to live.

In which case she will be correct.

IRISH MEN ARE TOO GUTLESS AND TOO COWARDLY TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT HER CRIMES.

Every day Fiona Brassil is above ground is testament to the fact that Irish men DESERVE their criminal victimisation. Why? Because when a criminal woman is pointed out publicly and named and shamed there is not ONE Irish Man in the country willing to dispense summary justice to send the message to all the OTHER DEEPLY EVIL WOMEN who infest the land known as Ireland like the vermin they are.

Every new day that Irish Men TOLERATE the crimes of Fiona Brassil is every new day that further emboldens Fiona Brassil and ALL women in Ireland to the idea that they can criminally victimise women and the MEN are too cowardly and too gutless to do anything about it.

In that case? Men should be killing themselves in their thousands per year as a result of divorce because they most certainly do not deserve the gift of life because they are not putting it to good use.

The alternative, absent jury trials is obvious.

2. Put Fiona Brassil under ground to send a message.

Every year hundreds of Irish men kill themselves because of the criminal abuse of women like Fiona Brassil. I was very nearly one of them. Of course, if I kill Fiona Brassil then your criminal police will come along and shoot me down in the street like a dog. So I will never at any time commit a crime against her. I will not give the criminals in the Garda an excuse to shoot me, not that they need one.

But there are tens of thousands of men in Ireland who have been criminally victimised by the likes of Fiona Brassil. Hundreds of them kill themselves every year and they are not even mentioned as a footnote in their local newspaper.

If one decent, honest, honourable man would do the world a favour and put this woman six feet under ground he will be doing ALL the men of Ireland a GREAT SERVICE.

He will be sending the message that DEEPLY EVIL CRIMINAL WOMEN will have justice for their crimes dispensed to them, one way or another.

Far too many men just kill themselves and do not do anything useful with the gift of life they are given, even in death. Well? Perhaps one man who has decided to kill himself will do the rest of us the great favour of killing Fiona Brassil first.

Perhaps some other man who has been criminally abused will come to realise that given there is no prospect of jury trials in Ireland any time soon he must make a statement as to whether he is willing to defend the children of his land and his brothers from DEEPLY EVIL CRIMINAL WOMEN.

8C. Comments on Fiona Brassil

Some will say I am "advocating violence" in some sort of deranged and ludicrous argument without argument. Anyone who pays taxes used to pay the criminals called Garda in Ireland is PAYING for violence let alone advocating it.

But those who try the slur "you are advocating violence" like to overlook they fact they are PAYING for violence to be done to men.

So. My dear ladies and gentlemen in the Irish Parliament and Irish Press. We shall keep all eyes on Fiona Brassil and see if some man decides to "do the right thing" and "take out the trash".

Because women do not come any more trashy than the DEEPLY EVIL CRIMINAL WOMAN CALLING HERSELF FIONA BRASSIL.

And if some decent, honest, man of honour and integrity decides to put Fiona Brassil underground? He has my word on this. If he is at all incarcerated. We will consider him a prisoner of WAR who has been unlawfully incarcerated and we will release him at the cessation of hostilities. All those who colluded in his unlawful incarceration will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

If Fiona Brassil wishes to have the protection of the law such that I publicly retract this Open Letter and openly state that she again has the protection of the law? Fiona Brassil is welcome to complete an Affidavit confessing the crimes that she has committed against me and make me an offer for compensation.

Since there is no possibility of creating a Jury Trial in Ireland any time soon and I am not willing to expend any more energy in that direction.

The choice Fiona Brassil has in front of her is to confess her crimes, make remedy, beg forgiveness and ask me to extend the protection of the law to her again.

8D. Comments on Fiona Brassil

Failing Fiona Brassil admitting her crimes and making remedy? Let the cards fall where they may. There are tens of thousands of men in Ireland who have been criminally victimised by women just like Fiona Brassil. There are simply too many suspects for the Garda to find any man who might choose to "send a message".

Other men who wish to publish the crimes of women and family law lawyers are most welcome to register to CAF Ireland and publish such materials.

The only questions left then will be:

1. Is there even one decent, honest man of honour and integrity living on the land of Ireland who knows that in the face of her defiance the best thing for all the people of Ireland is for Fiona Brassil to meet her maker sooner rather than later?

2. How many "Fiona Brassils" will have to meet their maker before the members of Parliament and the people of Ireland decide that the Jury Trial process needs to be observed in Ireland again?

3. How many "Fiona Brassils" will have to happen before men have the protection of the law again?

Or can there not even be one such man found in all of Ireland? In which case the men of Ireland just look like the stupid idiots and gutless cowards they will have proven themselves to be.

The fate of Irish Men and their families is in their own hands. It has always been in their own hands. The idea that the fate of a man or his family is some how in the hands of criminals in government is one of the most EVIL ideas that has ever been propagated on to the people of the western world.

9. New Essay Series

And Gentlemen. If you think we are not having an impact on the minds of young men as we tell them about what scumbag criminals politicians are and just how disgusting our western women are? I would recommend you click on this link. You will find my new essay series.

The essay called E004 - Essay on Western Women are Deeply Evil People has already had 1,000 views.

The evil of western women is now starting to make the main stream consciousness of young men. Articles that would have been unthinkable exposing your women for the DEEPLY EVIL PEOPLE they are have become main stream in the man-o-sphere.

I am pleased to say I was one of the people who stood tall and denounced western women as the liars and hypocrites they chose to be in the 99.9%+ majority for years before the young men caught up to me.

I would recommend you gentlemen read this link. Your mothers, your wives, your sisters, your daughters are being denounced as the DEEPLY EVIL PEOPLE they are because you men did not see fit to ensure that your women were decent human beings.

The young men coming through? The young men we are reaching with the message of how DEEPLY EVIL western women are today? They are going to treat your daughters exactly as they deserve to be treated. As DEEPLY EVIL PEOPLE who will never be trusted by any man with a brain.

Further, your daughters are going to live in a world of hyperviolent young men. Young men are more violent towards women today than they have been in the last 200 years.

If you doubt me that men are becoming hyper violent? Then I suggest you click on this link where we are maintaining stories on men killing women.

Men are killing women in rapidly rising numbers and the reason is how women have criminally victimised men via the courts, especially family law courts, for three decades.

We are even seeing the idiocy and stupidity of such mantras as "real men do not hit women" break down in the face of the EVIL of western women. I recently completed an essay called E007 - An Essay on Societal Programming of No Violence Against Women.

One man my age who also has children in their 20s read this essay and immediately gave it to his children and emphasised that the idea of "real men never hit women" was an extremely bad idea and not to be entertained.

This man had never questioned this idea before he read my essay on the topic. He had been completely brainwashed in to the idea that "real men do not hit women". But on reading my essay he immediately reversed his view.

If men of 50 with adult children immediately reverse their views on reading essays like this? What do you think young men will do? Hmmm? 

You men in politics? Well done. You have left a world where your daughters, grand daughters, and great grand daughters will face men who are more violent towards women than any men in history. Your daughters, grand daughters and great grand daughters will curse your names for creating hyperviolence among the young men.

My colleagues and I are going to see to it that your daughters, grand daughters and great grand daughters know exactly who to blame for the hyperviolence that they will face in their lifetimes.

Best Regards
Peter-Andrew: Nolan (c)
Founder
Crimes Against Fathers

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersEmail to all members plus media on 2014-05-06Email to all members plus media on 2014-05-06