You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersEmail to all members plus media on 2012-12-19Email to all members plus media on 2012-12-19
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/19/2012 12:21 AM

This was sent out on 2012-12-19. We shall see if we are all still here next week, eh?

New Post
 12/19/2012 12:21 AM

*|MC:SUBJECT|*

This email is being sent to all Members of the Houses of the Oireachtas. It is also being sent to number police officers and to various reporters in Ireland. The idea that this email is not reaching enough of the "right" people is ludicrous.

####EmailSalutation####,

To all my brothers and sisters who claim to be members of the Houses of the Oireachtas. I bid you a warm welcome to this email.

It seems that I am required to write to you all again based on the extremely foolish actions of the man hating criminal Fiona Brassil and some mangina moron man who claims to go by the calling of "Judge O'Sullivan".

Since the criminal among you calling himself Alan Shatter is a lawyer I am pretty sure that he will know this mangina moron going by the calling of "Judge O'Sullivan".

1. Threats of Injury Harm and Loss by Mangina Moron "Judge O'Sullivan"

The first topic of interest is some court orders which I have no reason to question are real and have been issued by mangina moron "Judge O'Sullivan".

Here is a lead up letter for these court orders.
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=CwIKPgO06F8%3d&tabid=105&mid=441&forcedownload=true

Here is my response to this first letter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTr1ud3xIwI

Here are those two "court orders".
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=2dj_F8o3EXM%3d&tabid=105&mid=441&forcedownload=true
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=waeazkS9YH0%3d&tabid=105&mid=441&forcedownload=true

And here is my response to this mans threats of injury, harm and loss.

I have put it on youtube and I have published it to my personal list as well as to a number of sites around Ireland. Some people have also put this video up on their own channels.

There is now no chance of the members of the Houses of the Oireachtas denying that this video has been made available to you to listen to if you should so choose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TShNvhKUc28

So. Please allow me to summarise the most difficult situation in which each of you now find yourselves courtesy of the criminal Fiona Brassil and now the mangina moron "Judge O'Sullivan".

1. Fiona Brassil is a member of the PRIVATE concern called "THE LAW SOCIETY" which FALSELY claims that the society has a MONOPOLY on the processes of "the due process of law". She committed a series of crimes in 2007.

Among these crimes were suborning perjury, accessory to the criminal embezzlement of EUR18,000, accessory to the crimes of theft, kidnapping, extortion and child abuse.

To commit these crimes Fiona Brassil conspired with another member of the same "LAW SOCIETY", namely one "Judge Griffin".

It is not lost on any thinking men that "Judge Griffin" and Fiona Brassil are both members of the SAME private society and that they have both taken an OATH to work in the best interests of that PRIVATE SOCIETY.

Fiona Brassils man hatred, crimes and generally "not nice demeanour" is now being exposed to the general public in the full light of day.

Fiona Brassil was given nearly FIVE YEARS to decide whether she wanted to make remedy for her crimes against me without the need for conflict. It appears she has chosen to go into conflict with me. I was very pleased at this because it gives me a chance to return the "favours" she did me in 2007. It does amaze me that women think they can commit crimes against a man like me with impunity. So let us see how Fiona Brassil likes being treated like a man. Like a man who has criminally victimised me. My recommendation to Fiona is to fold and make remedy very quickly.

2. The criminal calling himself Alan Shatter is a member of the same PRIVATE concern called "THE LAW SOCIETY" and has ALSO taken an oath to always operate in the best interests of the "LAW SOCIETY".

3. Now. Young man hating Fiona Brassil is one of these "empowered, liberated, independent, you go grrrrrrrls" who "needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle", who is a "sister doing it for herself", who is a "woman who can do anything a man can do". Right? Heck? She was even given an AWARD for her crimes and willingness to destroy Irish families by the same "LAW SOCIETY".

So how does Fiona Brassil react to her crimes being exposed? Well she runs to a MAN and demands said man uses state sponsored thuggery and threats of violence to SHUT HIM UP about her crimes! LOL!! How funny is that? How pathetic is that?

The words hypocritical, cowardly and pathetic barely begin to scratch the surface of describing the man hater Fiona Brassil. I am sure that any man she dates will take into account that if Fiona Brassil commits a crime against him and he stands up for himself her NEXT action will to be to demand state sponsored threats of violence against the man to SHUT HIM UP. Right? Might Fiona Brassil be a false DV allegation away from having her partner assaulted and thrown in jail to "teach him a lesson"? Very likely.

4. That the mangina moron "Judge O'Sullivan" is willing to write an order to promote state sponsored thuggery and violence based on FALSE CLAIMS by a man hating criminal woman just shows you how much of a mangina moron this man is. I have put him into CAF so that his fellow men know that he is a mangina moron who is also a man hater and who openly supports criminal women making false claims.

It is also not lost on any thinking man that mangina moron "Judge O'Sullivan" is ALSO a member of the PRIVATE CONCERN called the "LAW SOCIETY" and that he too has taken an oath to always act in the best interests of the "LAW SOCIETY".

5. Now. How does this concern you, my dear brother and sisters who are Members of the Houses of the Oireachtas?

Well? You see. I have a claim of right that says that to be questioned by any of your PRIVATE Policy Enforcement Officers has a fee associated with it of one ounce of gold per hour. My fee schedule ALSO says that should one of your PRIVATE Policy Enforcement Officers hand cuff me, or transport me, or incarcerate me against my expressed non consent the fee to be levied is 500 troy ounces of 99.9% pure gold per hour or part thereof. If you do not pay it you will be outlawed.

Since you are ALL going to be held accountable for the actions of the so called "judges" in Ireland you will ALL be liable for 500 ounces of gold for any incarceration I should suffer. I doubt any of you have that much gold so you might want to talk to your criminal colleague Alan Shatter and suggest you do not wish his thug criminal buddies in the PRIVATE POLICE FORCE to be doing anything so foolish as to be arresting me because I am exposing him and his mates as criminals.

6. Lastly. The LIE presented to me by the criminal Alan Shatter that judges are above the law is just that. A LIE. No one is above the law, least of all Judges. If anything Judges are to be held to a higher standard since they have claimed that they are experts in law and they have been putting men in jail for fairy tale accusations of not "paying" extortion money demanded by these criminal judges.

My brothers and sisters. Make no mistake. Your criminality and culpability is being exposed. You have no credibility with those who know what you are up to.

As I pointed out in my video. There are only two results that can possible happen from here.
  1. The people of Ireland create "The Peoples Court of Ireland" and we go about performing the due process of law in all cases where a person claims to have been criminally victimised. I am at the top of that queue of cases and ALL you members are on the hook for your part in suppressing the evidence of the crimes of "Judge Griffin", Alan Shater, and Enda Kenny.

None of you is ever going to see your "guvment pension". You will be stripped of your property and thrown into the gutter as you have been so willing to support happening to so many Irish fathers. You might have considered matters more carefully when I wrote to you in January.

That is the best outcome that you can hope for. Your children might take you in and care for you in your old age. If not? Feel free to kill yourself as you have driven so many fathers to do. You will be getting no sympathy from any fathers like me.

2. Should the members of the Houses of the Oireachtas attempt to continue with the farce and pantomime of "guvment" and continue to have moron manginas like "Judge O'Sullivan" threaten, and in many cases, cause injury harm and loss to innocent men? The inevitable result will be a civil war. Too many men know what you are up to for that to not happen.

In letters like this I am seeing to it that the fathers of Ireland know exactly who are the people to hold accountable for the state of their land and who to deal with first in the event of a civil war.

I would remind you that in the 21st century there is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. There is nowhere on this planet that any of you can go where you can not be found. You might want to remember that should you think of fleeing. Your children might want to remember that your God is a jealous God who visits the iniquities of the father (and mother) on the children to the third or fourth generation of those who have hated your God and rebelled against HIM. Your children might not want to be visited your iniquities, do you think?

A civil war would be a rather poor outcome for each of you. You will not be able to run and hide.

You are well advised to think about whether you, as a member of the Houses of the Oireachtas, wish to continue to so openly support and condone the criminal actions of people like "Judge Griffin", Fiona Brassil, Alan Shatter, Enda Kenny, and moron mangina "Judge O'Sullivan".

The Irish people have been VERY slow to wake up to the crimes the members of the Houses of the Oireachtas are committing. But of late there has been much more outspoken comment on the goings on in the Dail.

2. The US School Shooting

I have waited a few days to be able to determine if the School Shooting in the US was carried out by the alleged shooter or the US Government.

Based on eye witness accounts that are being suppressed by the lame stream media there is no doubt at all that the school shooting was conducted by the US Government and it's associated agents. None at all. 

Anyone who believes the fairy tale being peddled by the lame stream media really should go and get a mental health check because it is simply not possible to be that stupid. You must have something seriously wrong with you if you believe a word coming out of the lame stream media. That the CNN psyop machine has been working overtime on this shooting is about all the evidence anyone needs but there is a great deal more evidence that has come to light. The most damning of which is the total media black out on the fact that two other men were arrested on the scene.

The fact that the US Government just murdered 8 boys and 12 girls and 7 women along with one innocent man, Adam Lanza, might spark some interest among Irish people. After all? How many people in Ireland have adult children in the US? How many have grand children in the US?

The females in the Dail might want to reflect on the FACT that the "victims" were 8 male and 19 female. If you think your secret guvment is going to look after you females? Read that again. 8 Male. 19 Female. Do you like your over-representation now?

The US Government is not above killing women and children in order to try and take guns away from men. That is exactly what they are doing. If you do not believe it is a psyop? Just try clicking on the link below. Surprise, surprise the story today is that Obama is backing tougher gun laws.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2250157/Obama-WILL-tough-new-gun-laws-President-says-supports-ban-assault-rifles-NRA-breaks-silence-Sandy-Hook-school-massacre.html

And WHO does OBAMA work for? That's right. He is another member of the PRIVATE "LAW SOCIETY" and he has taken an oath to always work in the best interests of the "LAW SOCIETY".

What a remarkable co-incidence, nothing to worry about, right?

In September I mentioned that there would be more violence against women because of how women are treating men. I did not, at the time, consider that it might be the US Guvment to specifically target women and children and to make a major psyop out of killing a group of women and children. But that is exactly what they just did. You women in the Dail are well advised not to miss the fact that this is what they did. These are the people you look to to "protect and provide" now because all us men are such "monsters", right?

What the US Guvment just did was run a psyop to kill women and children to try and take guns off men to make more people defenceless against state sponsored thuggery and violence.

Just like that state sponsored thuggery and violence being threatened against me by moron mangina "Judge O'Sullivan".

3. Extension of the State of War on the Land Known as Ireland

I have warned people that there are more men out there like Anders Breivik. Although Adam Lanza was not one of them there are other men out there who are fed up with being criminally victimised by women with complete impunity.

I have talked to many people these last FIVE YEARS. My tools of choice have been the spoken word and written word. Some men are reaching for guns and knives. You women want to remember that.

I have restrained myself from resorting to dispensing summary justice in my cases so as to be able to demand and create a community supported path to justice for ALL fathers and men who are victims of the crimes of women and guvment agents.

I have waited, for FIVE YEARS, for the so called "good women of Ireland" to start to speak out and call on all women to be held accountable for their oaths, their signatures on contracts, and their crimes on an equal before the law basis to men.

Now that FIVE YEARS has passed and not ONE WOMAN IN IRELAND is prepared to call for this in her own name in the public I can say, without any concern of contradiction, that the women of Ireland are nothing but liars and hypocrites when it comes to their claim that they want "equality" with men.

I would also point out that NOT ONE of my sisters in the Houses of the Oireachtas has made a call to the effect that all women in Ireland are to be held accountable for their oaths, their signatures on contracts, and their crimes on an equal before the law basis to men. NOT ONE.

No woman in the Houses of the Oireachtas can be afforded any credibility for the remainder of her life. All my sisters in the Houses of the Oireachtas are rightly called liars and hypocrites because they self selected to stand for office and then demanded and achieved the privilege for themselves and their kind of committing crimes with impunity.

All that the current generation of female politicians have achieved is to convince us honest men of honour and integrity that we must NEVER allow women into positions of public office where they wield any power of public office over a man. Why? Because they will use it unjustly for their own ends and claim "woman hatred" for any man who points this out.

The MEN who are members of the Houses of the Oireachtas are also accountable. There is not one single MAN in the two houses who has demanded that judges hold all women in Ireland accountable for their oaths, their signatures on contracts, and their crimes on an equal before the law basis to men. NOT ONE. That MEN in the Houses of the Oireachtas have so calculatedly used women to oppress their fellow men is not lost on those of us with a brain. We know you betrayed us. We recommend you remedy this betrayal voluntarily.

Every MAN in the Houses of the Oireachtas is either a vile disgusting coward too frightened of a women pretending to be angry to call for equality before the law, or an even more disgusting and vile man-hating criminal who desires that women commit crimes with impunity against other men so as to plunder the other mans assets via the lie of the "LAW SOCIETY".

We shall have equality before the law between men and women. We shall have it by consent or we shall have it by force. But we most certainly shall have it. In order to further this objective of women being held equal before the law to men on the land known as Ireland. I am now telling you about the next step that will occur in the January 2013 timeframe.

Men in Ireland today have no protection of the rule of law. Women commit crimes against men with complete impunity. The women who do this are non-muslim women in the vast majority. Therefore, in the New Year, I will go through a claim process where I will claim that since women claim they want to be treated as "equal" to men that this will include removing the protection of the law from WOMEN.

Once that claim process is completed any man who commits a crime against a woman who is not a muslim woman on the land of Ireland will be deemed to have not committed any crime just exactly like the entire membership of the Dail have deemed that Jennifer, my ex, has not committed a crime even though she committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse.

Once in place this will mean that any man who is incarcerated or interfered with in any way for a non-crime against a non-muslim woman will be released from incarceration after hostilities have ceased and the rule of law re-introduced. Those who incarcerated him will face accusation of kidnapping and unlawful incarceration. That means that any police, any judge, any lawyer, who participates in a legal process to incarcerate a man for an alleged non-crime against a non-muslim woman from the date this claim comes in to effect will be guilty of being an accessory to kidnapping and unlawful incarceration.

I have, for FIVE YEARS, proposed that women step UP to being held accountable for their oaths, their signatures on contracts, and their crimes on an equal before the law basis to men. Women AND MEN have refused this call. So the new call will be that men STEP DOWN to the level of not being held accountable for THEIR CRIMES. This non-accountability for what will become "non-crimes" will be put in place by force, up to and including deadly force, should that need arise.

The women that this claim will apply to on the land known as Ireland will be women of voting age who are not muslim. Muslim women are not attacking their men and obey their Quran. Therefore muslim women will NOT have their protection of the law removed. All other women on the land of Ireland who are of voting age and who refuse to join the Ireland CAF Womens site to hold women accountable for their crimes against fathers? They will have the protection of the law removed by claim of right.

Now. All those who read this who are fathers? The vast majority of you have openly condoned and supported the idea that women can commit crimes against men with impunity. You are now going to remain JUST AS SILENT when the protection of the law is withdrawn from your mothers, your sisters, your daughters and your female cousins and relatives. If it was perfectly ok by you to allow women to commit crimes against men with no recourse to law it is perfectly ok by your to allow men to commit crimes against women with no recourse to law for the women. I expect silence from you.

If, perchance, you do NOT want this claim to be processed? Then your remedy is remarkably easy. You just register to the Crimes Against Fathers Ireland site for fathers and you make oath that you will hold ANYONE who commits a crime against a father accountable before the law, meaning a jury of 12 honest men of honour and integrity. 

If you are NOT willing to extend the protection of the law to MEN then you have no complaint when the protection of the same law is withdrawn from women of voting age.

If "equality" is to mean anything it has to mean being held equally accountable for oaths, signatures on contracts and crimes for men and women alike.

It is a total disgrace on all members of the Houses of the Oireachtas that I have to tell you that this will be done.

It is a total disgrace on all members of the Houses of the Oireachtas that you have not decided for yourselves that women must be held accountable for their oaths, their signatures on contracts, and their crimes on an equal before the law basis to men and said so without prompting from me.

4. A Reminder on your own Residency Rules

Lastly. I want to remind you that your previous guvment gave citizenship to a woman that was known to be a criminal while you, the members of the current guvment, are using the coercive power of the state to attempt to deprive me of my opportunity to earn an income. 

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/L...

The right of all Union citizens to move and reside freely within the territory of the Member States should, if it is to be exercised under objective conditions of freedom and dignity, BE ALSO GRANTED TO THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS, IRRESPECTIVE OF NATIONALITY. For the purposes of this Directive, the definition of "family member" should also include the registered partner if the legislation of the host Member State treats registered partnership as equivalent to marriage.

I would remind each of you that at your trials the fee of EUR800 per day will be levied against each of you and your personal assets for refusing to ensure that Alan Shatter did as he was required to do according to this directive. Issue me a residency visa so I can work more easily in Europe.

That money will be used to help young lads whose fathers killed themselves in divorce. A murder by proxy that you current members of the Houses of the Oireachtas have seen fit to continue despite it being brought to your attention many months ago now. your attention many months ago now.

I think that is more than enough for now. Enjoy your Christmas.

It will be the last Christmas you have with any significant amount of assets so enjoy it while you can.

Best Regards

Peter Nolan
Founder
Instant Business Intelligence
peter.nolan@instantbi.com
Information Downloads
Information Video Channel
Education Video Channel

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersEmail to all members plus media on 2012-12-19Email to all members plus media on 2012-12-19