You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersLetter to all members 2012-06-08 re NIS and Alan ShatterLetter to all members 2012-06-08 re NIS and Alan Shatter
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 6/8/2012 8:40 AM

Modified By host  on 6/9/2012 4:52:01 AM
Gents,
this is my letter back to all members written on 2012-06-08 and sent out on 2012-06-09.

The emails sending the PDF to all members are below.

Basically I have exposed Alan Shatter as a fraud and the NIS process as incompetent or criminal.

This information is being put in front of all members so that there can be no denial all members were informed of the fact they are now criminals for associating themselves with criminal actions.

The members of the two houses are a disgrace. They really are. That they are trying to "silence it out" is just a total disgrace.

As per usual the SP version is the Signed and Printed version so that there is no question of fraudulent letters. The version at the bottom is the PDF of the letter so it is smaller.
 LN2012060801 Irish Members.V0.1.SP.pdf
 LN2012060801 Irish Members.V0.1.pdf
New Post
 6/9/2012 4:26 AM

Modified By host  on 6/9/2012 4:27:17 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 09 June 2012 13:25
To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'gerry.adams@oireachtas.ie'; 'james.bannon@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.barrett@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.barry@oireachtas.ie'; 'richard.boydbarrett@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.breen@oireachtas.ie'; 'tommy.broughan@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.browne@oireachtas.ie'; 'richard.bruton@oireachtas.ie'; 'joan.burton@oireachtas.ie'; 'ray.butler@oireachtas.ie'; 'jerry.buttimer@oireachtas.ie'; 'catherine.byrne@oireachtas.ie'; 'eric.byrne@oireachtas.ie'; 'dara.calleary@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciaran.cannon@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.carey@oireachtas.ie'; 'paudie.coffey@oireachtas.ie'; 'niall.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'joan.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'aine.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.colreavy@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.conaghan@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.conlon@oireachtas.ie'; 'paulj.connaughton@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciara.conway@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.coonan@oireachtas.ie'; 'marcella.corcorankennedy@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.costello@oireachtas.ie'; 'simon.coveney@oireachtas.ie'; 'barry.cowen@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.creed@oireachtas.ie'; 'lucinda.creighton@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.crowe@oireachtas.ie'; 'jim.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'clare.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.deasy@oireachtas.ie'; 'jimmy.deenihan@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.deering@oireachtas.ie'; 'regina.doherty@oireachtas.ie'; 'pearse.doherty@oireachtas.ie'; 'stephen.donnelly@oireachtas.ie'; 'paschal.donohoe@oireachtas.ie'; 'timmy.dooley@oireachtas.ie'; 'robert.dowds@oireachtas.ie'; 'andrew.doyle@oireachtas.ie'; 'bernard.durkan@oireachtas.ie'; 'dessie.ellis@oireachtas.ie'; 'damien.english@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.farrell@oireachtas.ie'; 'frank.feighan@oireachtas.ie'; 'martin.ferris@oireachtas.ie'; 'anne.ferris@oireachtas.ie'; 'frances.fitzgerald@oireachtas.ie'; 'peterm.fitzpatrick@oireachtas.ie'; 'terence.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'charles.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'lukeming.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.fleming@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.fleming@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamon.gilmore@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.grealish@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.griffin@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.halligan@oireachtas.ie'; 'dominic.hannigan@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.harrington@oireachtas.ie'; 'simon.harris@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.hayes@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.hayes@oireachtas.ie'; 'seamus.healy@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.healyrae@oireachtas.ie'; 'martin.heydon@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.higgins@oireachtas.ie'; 'phil.hogan@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.howlin@oireachtas.ie'; 'heather.humphreys@oireachtas.ie'; 'kevin.humphreys@oireachtas.ie'; 'derek.keating@oireachtas.ie'; 'colm.keaveney@oireachtas.ie'; 'paul.kehoe@oireachtas.ie'; 'billy.kelleher@oireachtas.ie'
Subject: Letter to All Members re NIS and Alan Shatter

My dear brothers and sisters in the houses of  the Oireachtas,

It pains me that I feel I am obliged to write to you again. It saddens me that my brothers and sisters choose to refuse to stand up for truth and justice.

That there is such unanimity among you to remain silent and consent to the criminal abuse of myself and many tens of thousands of other Irish men is a disgrace.

All my brothers and sisters have had plenty of time to review the evidence I have presented and make up your own minds as to whether you will stand up for truth and justice or whether you will stay silent and thereby consent to the criminal abuse of so many men and their children. 

Please find attached further evidence of Alan Shatter attempting to duck and dodge his lawful obligations. 

Please find attached further evidence of the gross incompetence or criminal discrimination of the NIS. 

And lastly? If you think what I am talking about does not affect you? I recommend you read the section where I specifically point out that your policies and refusal to collaborate with me to re-introduce the rule of law into Ireland is going to result is the murder of many more women and children by angry men who have been denied a path to justice. I have linked newspaper articles describing the kind of criminal violence women and children are going to face from angry men denied a path to justice. 

If you do not think you might one day be a victim of such violence? I suggest you read these articles. 

I would like to make special mention of the lies and hypocrisy of my sisters. You claimed you wanted to be treated as equal. This is a lie as every single one of my sisters has refused to hold Jennifer Toal as “equal before the law” for her criminal acts. I denounce all my sisters in these two houses as liars. 

You claim you want the protection of the law for yourself and yet, to a one, you deny it to me. You deny to others what you demand for yourselves. You are all hypocrites. To a one. You are a disgrace to your sex that you have chosen to be liars and hypocrites in total and complete unanimity. You have destroyed your own credibility as well as the credibility of those women who voted for you and allowed you to be such liars and hypocrites. 

Your Brother Peter

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/i...

New Post
 6/9/2012 4:26 AM

Modified By host  on 6/9/2012 4:27:50 AM

To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'alan.kelly@oireachtas.ie'; 'enda.kenny@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.kenny@oireachtas.ie'; 'seamus.kirk@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.kitt@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.kyne@oireachtas.ie'; 'anthony.lawlor@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.lowry@oireachtas.ie'; 'kathleen.lynch@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciaran.lynch@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.lyons@oireachtas.ie'; 'padraig.maclochlainn@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamonn.maloney@oireachtas.ie'; 'micheal.martin@oireachtas.ie'; 'peter.mathews@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mccarthy@oireachtas.ie'; 'charlie.mcconalogue@oireachtas.ie'; 'marylou.mcdonald@oireachtas.ie'; 'shane.mcentee@oireachtas.ie'; 'nicky.mcfadden@oireachtas.ie'; 'dinny.mcginley@oireachtas.ie'; 'finian.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'mattie.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.mcguinness@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.mchugh@oireachtas.ie'; 'sandra.mclellan@oireachtas.ie'; 'tony.mcloughlin@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mcnamara@oireachtas.ie'; 'olivia.mitchell@oireachtas.ie'; 'mary.mitchelloconnor@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.moynihan@oireachtas.ie'; 'michelle.mulherin@oireachtas.ie'; 'dara.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'eoghan.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'catherine.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'gerald.nash@oireachtas.ie'; 'denis.naughten@oireachtas.ie'; 'dan.neville@oireachtas.ie'; 'derek.nolan@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.noonan@oireachtas.ie'; 'caoimhghin.ocaolain@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamon.ocuiv@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.ofearghail@oireachtas.ie'; 'aodhan.oriordan@oireachtas.ie'; 'aengus.osnodaigh@oireachtas.ie'; 'jonathan.obrien@oireachtas.ie'; 'willie.odea@oireachtas.ie'; 'kieran.odonnell@oireachtas.ie'; 'patrick.odonovan@oireachtas.ie'; 'fergus.odowd@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.omahony@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.oreilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'jan.osullivan@oireachtas.ie'; 'maureen.osullivan@oireachtas.ie'; 'willie.penrose@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.perry@oireachtas.ie'; 'johnpaul.phelan@oireachtas.ie'; 'ann.phelan@oireachtas.ie'; 'thomas.pringle@oireachtas.ie'; 'ruairi.quinn@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.rabbitte@oireachtas.ie'; 'james.reilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.ring@oireachtas.ie'; 'shane.ross@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.ryan@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.shatter@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.sherlock@oireachtas.ie'; 'roisin.shortall@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.smith@oireachtas.ie'; 'arthur.spring@oireachtas.ie'; 'emmet.stagg@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.stanley@oireachtas.ie'; 'david.stanton@oireachtas.ie'; 'billy.timmins@oireachtas.ie'; 'peadar.toibin@oireachtas.ie'; 'robert.troy@oireachtas.ie'; 'joanna.tuffy@oireachtas.ie'; 'liam.twomey@oireachtas.ie'; 'leo.varadkar@oireachtas.ie'; 'jack.wall@oireachtas.ie'; 'mick.wallace@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.walsh@oireachtas.ie'; 'alex.white@oireachtas.ie'

My dear brothers and sisters in the houses of  the Oireachtas,

It pains me that I feel I am obliged to write to you again. It saddens me that my brothers and sisters choose to refuse to stand up for truth and justice.

That there is such unanimity among you to remain silent and consent to the criminal abuse of myself and many tens of thousands of other Irish men is a disgrace.

All my brothers and sisters have had plenty of time to review the evidence I have presented and make up your own minds as to whether you will stand up for truth and justice or whether you will stay silent and thereby consent to the criminal abuse of so many men and their children. 

Please find attached further evidence of Alan Shatter attempting to duck and dodge his lawful obligations. 

Please find attached further evidence of the gross incompetence or criminal discrimination of the NIS. 

And lastly? If you think what I am talking about does not affect you? I recommend you read the section where I specifically point out that your policies and refusal to collaborate with me to re-introduce the rule of law into Ireland is going to result is the murder of many more women and children by angry men who have been denied a path to justice. I have linked newspaper articles describing the kind of criminal violence women and children are going to face from angry men denied a path to justice. 

If you do not think you might one day be a victim of such violence? I suggest you read these articles. 

I would like to make special mention of the lies and hypocrisy of my sisters. You claimed you wanted to be treated as equal. This is a lie as every single one of my sisters has refused to hold Jennifer Toal as “equal before the law” for her criminal acts. I denounce all my sisters in these two houses as liars. 

You claim you want the protection of the law for yourself and yet, to a one, you deny it to me. You deny to others what you demand for yourselves. You are all hypocrites. To a one. You are a disgrace to your sex that you have chosen to be liars and hypocrites in total and complete unanimity. You have destroyed your own credibility as well as the credibility of those women who voted for you and allowed you to be such liars and hypocrites. 

Your Brother Peter

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/i...

New Post
 6/15/2012 5:28 AM

From: Postmaster@Oireachtas.local [mailto:Postmaster@Oireachtas.local]
To: Peter Nolan
Subject: [SPAM]SPAM-LOW: DELIVERY FAILURE: User aodhan.oriordan (aodhan.oriordan@oireachtas.ie) not listed in Domino Directory (The e-mail address to which you sent your mail is invalid. There is no one with that address on the Oireachtas network.)

Your message

was not delivered to:

aodhan.oriordan@oireachtas.ie

because:

User aodhan.oriordan (aodhan.oriordan@oireachtas.ie) not listed in Domino Directory (The e-mail address to which you sent your mail is invalid. There is no one with that address on the Oireachtas network.)

New Post
 6/15/2012 5:29 AM

Sent: 09 June 2012 13:55
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Acknowledgement Re: Letter to All Members re NIS and Alan Shatter

We wish to acknowledge receipt of your email.

Yours sincerely,

The Office of Micheál Martin T.D.

New Post
 6/15/2012 5:37 AM

From: SignerID [mailto:signer.id@oireachtas.ie] On Behalf Of James Reilly
Sent: 09 June 2012 14:12
To: Peter Nolan
Subject: Re:

I acknowledge receipt of your email.  Your correspondence will be brought to the attention of Dr James Reilly T.D., Minister for Health and to the relevant officials in the Department of Health.  If the content of your correspondence relates to the functions of another Minister's department, it will be brought to their attention for direct reply.                                                                                                                                                                
Yours sincerely,                                                                                                                  
Constituency Office of Dr James Reilly T.D., Minister for Health                                          
Unit 3, 1st Floor, Chamber Building                                                                                      
North Street,                                                                                                                        
Swords,                                                                                                                                
Co. Dublin

New Post
 6/15/2012 5:39 AM

Modified By host  on 6/15/2012 6:11:51 AM

From: Stephen Donnelly [mailto:Stephen.Donnelly@Oireachtas.ie]
Sent: 11 June 2012 17:11
Subject: Re: Letter to All Members re NIS and Alan Shatter

Dear Peter

Thank you for your email, I will bring it to Stephen's attention.

Regards

Alistair Smith

on behalf of

Stephen Donnelly TD

Independent TD for Wicklow & East Carlow

--

To keep updated on Stephen's work and what's on the Dáil agenda, subscribe to our emails here: http://newsletter.stephendonnelly.ie.

Follow Stephen on Facebook or Twitter.

See www.stephendonnelly.ie

Tel. (01) 6184293 
New Post
 6/15/2012 5:40 AM

Modified By host  on 6/15/2012 5:44:09 AM

From: eamon.gilmore@tanaiste.gov.ie [mailto:eamon.gilmore@tanaiste.gov.ie]
Sent: 12 June 2012 17:36
Subject: Re: Letter to All Members re NIS and Alan Shatter

Dear Mr Nolan

Thank you for your email which will be brought to the attention of the

Tanaiste.

Doreen Foley PA to

Eamon Gilmore TD

Tanaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs & Trade

New Post
 6/15/2012 5:42 AM

Modified By host  on 6/15/2012 5:42:46 AM

From: Claire.HayesCurtin@taoiseach.gov.ie [mailto:Claire.HayesCurtin@taoiseach.gov.ie]
Sent: 12 June 2012 22:21
Subject: email to the Taoiseach

Dear Mr. Nolan

I wish to acknowledge receipt of your email of 9 June, 2012.

Yours sincerely,

David King

Assistant Private Secretary

to the Taoiseach

Telephone:  01-6194020

E-mail:        privateoffice@taoiseach.gov.ie

New Post
 6/15/2012 9:54 AM

Modified By host  on 6/15/2012 9:58:45 AM

Sent: 15 June 2012 18:52
To: 'eamon.gilmore@tanaiste.gov.ie'
Subject: RE: Letter to All Members re NIS and Alan Shatter

Hi Eamon,

I am wondering how much longer I might be required to wait before one of the TDs actually starts to speak up for truth and justice in Ireland. 

I have been waiting 4 years now for my path to Justice in Ireland.

I am pretty sure that the TDs do not want the embrassment of me waiting another 4 years. Especially since I will be issuing fines for them for their continued silence. 

TDs are public SERVANTS and I am waiting for them to do the job they are taking your salary for. If they will not do their job, they should not have their salary.

So we will have to take it off them when we put them on trial. 

So. Are you going to mention to the Taoiseach  I am waiting for him to do the job he is being paid for?

After all, if TDs will not speak out about criminals performing their crimes with impunity as well as abusing children, who will?

And I am also waiting for a TD to start talking about the issue of a “work permit”. Alan is now also interfering unlawfully with my ability to earn my income. I was offered a job last week and so the TDs will be sent the bill for lost income due to not being able to take up work due to the unlawful situation of being deprived of the opportunity to work via the work permit mechanism. 

Best Regards 

Peter 

New Post
 6/15/2012 9:54 AM

Modified By host  on 6/15/2012 9:59:17 AM

To: 'Micheál Martin'
Subject: RE: Acknowledgement Re: Letter to All Members re NIS and Alan Shatter

Hi Michael,

I am wondering how much longer I might be required to wait before one of the TDs actually starts to speak up for truth and justice in Ireland. 

I am pretty sure that the TDs do not want the embrassment of me waiting another 4 years. Especially since I will be issuing fines for them for their continued silence. 

TDs are public SERVANTS and I am waiting for you to do the job you are taking your salary for. If you will not do your job, you should not have the salary.

So we will have to take it off you when we put you on trial. 

So. Are you going to do the job you are being paid for or not?

After all, if TDs will not speak out about criminals performing their crimes with impunity as well as abusing children, who will?

And I am also waiting for a TD to start talking about the issue of a “work permit”. Alan is now also interfering unlawfully with my ability to earn my income. I was offered a job last week and so the TDs will be sent the bill for lost income due to not being able to take up work due to the unlawful situation of being deprived of the opportunity to work via the work permit mechanism. 

Best Regards 

Peter 

New Post
 6/15/2012 9:55 AM

Modified By host  on 6/15/2012 9:59:52 AM

To: 'Stephen Donnelly'
Subject: RE: Letter to All Members re NIS and Alan Shatter

Hi Stephen,

TDs are public SERVANTS and I am waiting for you to do the job you are taking your salary for. If you will not do your job, you should not have the salary.

So we will have to take it off you when we put you on trial. 

So. Are you going to do the job you are being paid for or not?

Best Regards 

Peter 

New Post
 6/15/2012 9:55 AM

Modified By host  on 6/15/2012 9:56:06 AM

To: 'Claire.HayesCurtin@taoiseach.gov.ie'
Subject: RE: email to the Taoiseach

Hi David,

TDs are public SERVANTS and I am waiting for them to do the job they are taking your salary for. If they will not do their job, they should not have their salary.

So we will have to take it off them when we put them on trial. 

So. Are you going to mention to the Taoiseach  I am waiting for him to do the job he is being paid for?

Best Regards 

Peter 

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersLetter to all members 2012-06-08 re NIS and Alan ShatterLetter to all members 2012-06-08 re NIS and Alan Shatter