You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersUpdating all on this list as the current status of the Toal FamilyUpdating all on this list as the current status of the Toal Family
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 2/13/2014 4:28 AM

Modified By host  on 2/12/2014 11:07:54 AM

Sent: 12 February 2014 20:05
To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'sdup@iinet.net.au'; 'dublinnolans@gmail.com'; 'ingrid.brady@gmail.com'; 'joannebowring@eircom.net'; 'pcottle@iol.ie'; 'mick@micktoalbureau.com'; 'bill_toal@hotmail.com'; 'Terry.Hartmann@unisys.com'; 'Ian_Bowring@ie.ibm.com'; 'nolancj@internode.on.net'; 'yotch-master@hotmail.com'; 'jarrodsrobinson@gmail.com'; 'michael@priest.com'; 'waggacomputerparts@gmail.com'; 'info@thrill.com.au'; 'pm-levan@online.no'; murrayquarmby@optusnet.com.au; 'Paul.LeLarge@familycourt.gov.au'; 'pn@traceysolicitors.ie'
Subject: Updating all on this list as the current status of the Toal Family

Dear All,

This is an email to update you on the situation in which many of you find yourselves for your continued silence and support of the criminal Jennifer Toal and her criminal family members, Bill Toal, Irene Toal and Michael Toal.

Michael Toal, Jennifers brother, with the full knowledge of Jennifer and Bill Toal, has been attacking and slandering my business partners for some years now.

For some reason all those people around Jennifer have decided that they wish to openly and publicly support an adulteress, prostitute, criminal, child abusing woman who committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse in divorce. For some reason you also support Jennifer and her family attacking decent honest men of honour and integrity merely for being decent honest men of honour and integrity.

I do not know why you people have chosen to support Jennifer in her crimes for a period now exceeding six years. You have all had plenty of time to open your mouths and speak the truth about Jennifer. That you have not done so is a disgrace on yourselves. You have made it clear to your children that you openly support women committing crimes. You have failed your children and the younger generations of your land very badly. More on that later.

Further, you have remained silent and Jennifer and her brother have viciously slandered those few people in my life who ARE DECENT PEOPLE.

MEN who helped me out when Jennifer viciously attacked me using the full force of criminals in the judiciary and political arena.

As a result? I am now going to denounce all those people who have supported Jennifer so openly and so openly been willing to see my business colleagues slandered by Jennifer and her brother and father and mother.

I am writing a new book.

The book will be very widely published online. It will be using web pages rather than PDFs and so all entries will go into google. It will be rolled out to very large numbers of people. It will also be read into audio and published very widely on You Tube.

My previous books have had 20,000 and 10,000 downloads each. My new book will have MANY more views because the subject matter has much wider appeal.

I will also put entries for all the following people in to CAF and denounce them as liars and hypocrites on the issue of holding women equal before the law in my new book.

If you do not wish to be denounced you will reply to me inside 48 hours with a letter over your signature denouncing Jennifer and her family as the criminals they have chosen to be. I will post the letter to CAF.

Here is just one example of the latest slander against my business associates.  I have also attached screen shots to this email in case Michael Toal and his criminal ASIO colleagues decide to take the site down because of this email.

• So that we are clear as to who will be publicly denounced in my up coming book let me name the people for you. 

• Susan Chong nee DuPlessis
    • Ingrid Brady
    • Sophia Poulos
    • Joanne Browring
    • Carinne Bird
    • Philipa Cottle
    • Virgina Quarmby
    • Bronwyn Priest
    • Cheryl Hartmann
    • Sandra Groom
    • Kristin Robinson
    • Josephine Nolan

Along with these people I will also denounce and condemn these men for their open support of slander where innocent men are being called Paedophiles by a criminal family.

How would you men like to be publicly be called Paedophiles? Would that be ok by you? And if it would not be ok by you then why are you allowing Jennifer to do this? Eh?

• Terry Hartmann
    • Michael Priest
    • Ian Bowring
    • Murray Quarmby
    • Konrad Lippman
    • John Thomas Nolan
    • Wayne Gardner
    • Paul Le Large
    • Jarrod Robinson
    • Joshua Nolan

Further. This email has been posted to CAF with your email addresses in tact. You can read it on this link.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Anyone who wants to see who I am talking to on this email is quite welcome to see the email addresses of people who openly support criminal families like the criminal Toal Family.

I would also mention that some people on this list have blocked emails from me. So those of you who are on this list might want to share the email with the others so that those who blocked me have a chance to see the email inside the 48 hours time boundary and have a chance to send me a letter denouncing the crimes of Jennifer and her family and endorsing me for having the courage and commitment to bring criminals in my former family to justice.

It is a shame that I have to publicly denounce and condemn 20 people from my former life so as to get the point across that perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse are crimes that must be remedied. You people should have been taught this lesson by your parents when you were young. Just because Jennifer is female does not mean she can commit crimes. Why don’t you people know that? Eh? I know that? Why don’t you?

I will also note to all that there is now a web site called Return of Kings. This web site is ranked 13,000 world wide.

Every time one of Michael Toals ASIO associates posts on that site I am responding with the following quote.

“We all know the tag line "this is what a feminist looks like".

This is what an adulteress, prostitute, criminal, child abusing woman who committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse in divorce looks like. And I am going to keep posting her name, Jennifer Toal, her fathers phone and email, Bill Toal +61 2 69 25 40 41, bill_toal@hotmail.com, his address is in CAF.....until such time as Jennifer and the criminals in the Toal family are brought to justice.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/P...

Jennifer is being denounced, by name, with her photograph attached, repeatedly, on the 13,000th ranked site in the world. Tens of thousands of people are seeing her photograph and seeing her denounced. We are teaching the young men this is how to deal with women who commit crimes.

This site is where I will publish links to my new book. This site is where those I have named above will be denounced. The links to their CAF entries will be put on this site and put in to my next book.

One question.

How DARE you people openly support an adulteress, prostitute, criminal, child abusing woman who committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse in divorce? Really. Just how DARE you do that? And for SIX YEARS?

And how DARE you continue to openly support such a criminal woman when her brother goes around slandering innocent men merely because they are decent honest men of honour and integrity? How DARE YOU?

Each person who has stood by and watched Jennifer commit these crimes and stood by and watched Michael Toal slander me for THREE YEARS deserves to be publicly NAMED AND SHAMED for doing so.

The CRIMINAL TOAL FAMILY is going to impact each person on that list quite severely unless you are now ready to do the RIGHT THING and denounce the criminals you have so long supported.

Lastly?

If you think that the actions of my generation and my former fathers generation is not having an impact on men of the younger generation, your children’s generation? I would encourage you to read this post. This is a young man of 26 from Australia who I just helped through divorce.

He is a good lad that I have a lot of respect for. He has come to realize that men of my generation and my former fathers generation have betrayed his future. He is preparing to leave Australia as he can see that there is no future for himself there. He understands that the older generations of men openly take the position that he is a 4th class citizen behind women, children and DOGS.

This is what he has to say about older men just like the men on this list.

This young man is the voice of your children. You ignore him at your peril.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/F...

This is the bit I would wish the men who are my age peers on this message read:

“But the cowardice of you older men is very clear to us young men who are well informed. You disgust us. The sooner you older men die off or are killed in wars the sooner us young men will fix the mess you older men are were so happy to PAY TAXES TO CREATE. If you older men think we will be paying for your pensions in your old age? You can think again. We will give you your demise pill and tell you to go kill yourself for your betrayal of our futures. 

So Bill, and all your older male readers, we have a saying in Australia. “Consider yourself told”. Consider yourself told you are no friends of us young men. Consider yourself told that we will not be paying for you in your older age. Consider yourself told that we think you are “gutless mongrels” as we say in Australia. Consider yourself told that we know you older men are nothing like Peter. You older men are not worthy of licking his boots.”

This is what younger men think of you. Ouch, eh?

Now. I will leave you to ponder whether you wish to continue to openly support and condone an adulteress, prostitute, criminal, child abusing woman who committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse in divorce and her criminal slandering brother, father and mother.

Or will you finally decide that it is time to start to defend the future of your own children by assisting me take on your national governments?

After all? We now have state of war in Ireland and a state of limited conflict in Australia.

People are soon going to start killing people to defend their life, liberty and property.

I tried my best to do this peacefully.  I asked more than 100,000+ people for help. Since they rejected my calls for assistance? They can have nothing to say when the bullets start flying. They had their chance to help me settle this matter peacefully.

I have been widely ignored these last 6 years. For this many will die. This is as it should be.

Best Regards

Peter Nolan
    Founder
    Crimes Against Fathers 

• New Post
     2/13/2014 9:11 AM

So the mentally ill Michael Toal decides to respond.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: 12 February 2014 22:46
    To: peter@peternolan.com; sdup@iinet.net.au; dublinnolans@gmail.com; joannebowring@eircom.net; pcottle@iol.ie; mick@micktoalbureau.com; bill_toal@hotmail.com; Terry.Hartmann@unisys.com; Ian_Bowring@ie.ibm.com; nolancj@internode.on.net; yotch-master@hotmail.com; jarrodsrobinson@gmail.com; michael@priest.com; waggacomputerparts@gmail.com; info@thrill.com.au; pm-levan@online.no; murrayquarmby@optusnet.com.au; Paul.LeLarge@familycourt.gov.au; pn@traceysolicitors.ie
    Subject: [Fwd: Yawn!]

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------

Subject: Yawn!

Date:    Thu, February 13, 2014 8:09 am

To:      peter@peternolan.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Peter, didn't receive your e-mail. All nothing to do with me. You

seem to have made enemies all over the world, and my advice to you is that

if you don't like lies being told about your "business partners" (not that

you seem to be doing much "business"), who seem to be good people, you

should stop telling outright lies about other good people - it just makes

you seem like an even bigger embittered DICKHEAD Don't take your manias

out on people it has nothing to do with ... oh, sorry, I forgot you're a

psychopath! I find your fanciful rant about false accusations to be

deliciously and ironically hilarious. No-one cares about anything you say,

because you are a vindictive and mentally ill dickhead. That is all.

New Post
     2/13/2014 9:12 AM

Sent: 13 February 2014 00:10
    To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'sdup@iinet.net.au'; 'dublinnolans@gmail.com'; 'ingrid.brady@gmail.com'; 'joannebowring@eircom.net'; 'pcottle@iol.ie'; 'mick@micktoalbureau.com'; 'bill_toal@hotmail.com'; 'Terry.Hartmann@unisys.com'; 'Ian_Bowring@ie.ibm.com'; 'nolancj@internode.on.net'; 'yotch-master@hotmail.com'; 'jarrodsrobinson@gmail.com'; 'michael@priest.com'; 'waggacomputerparts@gmail.com'; 'info@thrill.com.au'; 'pm-levan@online.no'; 'Murray Quarmby'; 'Paul.LeLarge@familycourt.gov.au'; 'pn@traceysolicitors.ie'
    Subject: Updating all on this list as the current status of the Toal Family

For all those of you who are interested.

A second witness has come forward and stated that Suzanne Toal told her that both her father Bill Toal and Michael Toal sexually molested her when she was young. The Deputy Commissioner of NSW Police, Catherine Burn, a rabid feminist, has refused to investigate these credible accusations.

Further, Suzanne Toal and Jennifer Toal have refused to put on an Affidavit that they were at no time sexually abused by either Bill Toal or Michael Toal.

@Murray Quarmby. You claim you brother is a “good man” while being a police officer? Ask him why he condones and agrees with Catherine Burn as to her refusal to investigate a female child sexual abuse. And while you are at it? Get him to ask her why he agrees and condones with her refusing to investigate the issue of David Dunkley impersonating a public officer in front of two federal police. See what your so called “good man” brother says about that. Or just give him my email address and let him talk to me directly.

The very fact that Darrell Foote is the victim of WAR CRIMES and the local superintendent refused to go and look in to the matter tells you what sort of criminals your brother works with.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

My best guess is that Jennifer had blackmailed Bill Toal with exposing him as a child molester, or at least exposing him as being accused of being so by Suzanne, in order to get Bill to agree to allow both Jennifer and Michael to commit crimes against me over a period of 6 years and 3 years respectively.

Michael Toal has got his ASIO colleagues slandering myself and my business colleagues all over the web. The people on the list I sent around have seen fit to openly condone and support Jennifer in slandering my innocent business partners. Under the law of “do unto others” you have all agreed that if I should choose I can slander you all over the web as well. What you condone others doing you agree to be done to yourself.

If course, I am not a disgusting low life scum like Michael Toal and his ASIO mates. I am an honest man of honour and integrity and I will speak only the truth.

If anyone has any problem with me speaking the truth then it is up to them to perform such actions that speaking the truth reflects on them positively.

Now. Since Michael Toals ASIO buddies have chosen to continue to slander my business colleagues and you have all supported Jennifer in doing so I have posted your names to Return of Kings. Your names will be seen by many thousands of people on Return of Kings.

If you have a problem with me denouncing you as liars and hypocrites on the issue of treating women, such as Jennifer, as equal before the law? I recommend you call Bill Toal on +61 2 69 25 40 41 or write to him on bill_toal@hotmail.com and ask him why it is that he has allowed his son and daughter to commit crimes against me for 6 years and 3 years respectively. You might ask Bill Toal to “act like a man” and openly, in writing, over his signature, denounce his children as the criminals they are. After all, the blackmail of Jennifer accusing him of sexually molesting Suzanne as a child is now wide out in the open. It is not like Jennifer can blackmail him with that any more.

If you wish me to cease and desist posting your names into the public? You will write a letter denouncing Jennifer, Michael, Bill and Irene as the criminal they are over your signature and I will post it to CAF.

You might want to appropriately comment on my willingness to denounce and condemn criminals among your own where you have been too cowardly to do so. You might want to compensate me for your willingness to see someone you know to be an honest man of honour and integrity criminally victimized FOR YEARS by someone that you openly supported by your silence for SIX YEARS.

Further? If you want to work towards a remedy? This is what it is going to take:

1. Jennifer is going to make a video and post it to YT wherein she admits all her crimes to the public. I will replicate it to MBALawServices.

She will also testify under oath on that video that I was absolutely the perfect husband and father and that no man ever tried harder or did better and gave his lying, cheating, faithless wife more chances to remedy her disgusting and disgraceful behaviour for the overall benefit of the children.
    2. Jennifer will return to me ALL the property that was stolen via the criminal cartel called the family courts in both Ireland and Australia. ALL the property she stole. No deals are being offered at this time. You people like her so much and want to support her so much? You pay for her. You have plenty of money to do so.

If Jennifer is not willing to do these things? Then Jennifer, Michael, Bill, Irene, Kristen, Jarrod, Joshua and Josephine will be lawfully killed.

Should Bill or Irene die of natural causes before this happens then the next in line will be lawfully killed, meaning Suzanne and Chrissy, in that order.

I have PLENTY of time to see to that situation. The only two who might escape their lawful killings are Bill and Irene for their advanced ages.

There is no doubt as to the guilt of these people so we do not need to be concerned with false guilties for the issue of lawful killing.

Michael, Bill, Irene, Kristen, Jarrod, Joshua and Josephine might want to talk to Jennifer about how they do not wish to be killed for her crimes.

This is called putting pressure on the members of the family.

If Michael, Bill, Irene, Kristen, Jarrod, Joshua and Josephine wish to continue to support Jennifer knowing full well the crimes she committed then they are agreeing to die for her crimes which is what will happen.
    3. The Toal Family will make remedy to me for the injury, harm and losses I have suffered these last 6 years. This includes remedy for the kidnapping and abuse of my former children Joshua and Josephine. How much are two children worth? I don’t know. But it is the price that will be set by the MBA for taking children from women in the future.

And those who aided and abetted Jennifer commit these crimes? Just remember, if the Toal family does not have enough money to pay the remedy then your assets can be seized to pay the balance or the children can be put to labour to pay the debts of the remedy.
    4. Michael Toal will reveal to me all the ASIO Agents real identities and link them to the on line profiles that have been slandering me.

Should Michael Toal refuse to do that? I have decided his MOTHER will be tortured until he is willing to give me that information. Irene Toal has claimed “equality” by taking on the benefits thereof, so she can show me how “equal” she is by being willing to be tortured for the silence of her son in the crimes he has committed. Let’s see how she goes. Equality is a bitch, eh?

Now. I attempted to settle this matter in private for some three years.  Bill Toal decided he was not willing to settle this matter in private so we will settle it in public.

I will take as long as we need to take about this.

I am now attempting to settle this matter in public and peacefully. Bill Toal, so far, remains completely intransigent to my attempts to settle this matter peacefully.

If anyone needs to be lawfully killed to settle this matter then everyone knows that the reason this was needed was that Bill Toal was a “gutless mongrel” who was not even willing to stand up to his criminal daughter and son. For this he may die. For this his children and grand children may die.

The choice of life or death for his children and grand children rests with Bill Toal. There are more than enough people who know where they live and can track them down and kill them should that be necessary.

Now. Those of you who were on the lists I mentioned? I recommend you consider whether you want to continue to be denounced in public as liars and hypocrites on the issue of treating women as equal before the law. Consider whether you want to continue to be denounce as supporting an adulteress, prostitute, criminal, child abusing woman who committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse in divorce over an honest man of honour and integrity who did his family and his community a great deal of good.

Whatever you do? It will be published until such time as I have letters from you denouncing these criminals among you.

And SHAME ON YOU for allowing Jennifer to cause this conflict to continue for 6 years.

As far as I am concerned I am quite happy to continue this conflict for as long as it takes.

Michael, Bill, Irene, (or Suzanne and Chrissy), Kristen, Jarrod, Joshua and Josephine are not going anywhere. There is no place on this planet that they can run and hide from me. They have many years in front of them. They will be targeted and denounced and persecuted publicly as long as they refuse to denounce Jennifer for the crimes she committed that they are FULLY AWARE OF. All it takes to get out of harms way is to admit their crimes and to make remedy for their crimes.

I am going to teach you people the lesson that when you see a crime you do not simply shut up and let it happen. The very fact I am called on to teach you this simple lesson is a total disgrace on all of you. Look at the terrible example you have set for you children. You have taught your children that you consider women can commit crimes with impunity. Do not be surprised if your sons take exception to you taking that position.

I knew on my first day of school “look after those less able to look after themselves”. As a FIVE YEAR OLD I knew full well you did not let anyone bully anyone else. As a FIVE YEAR OLD I knew that it was an OBLIGATION to step in and stop bullies.

Well? Why don’t you people know this?!, EH?

Jennifer used the criminals in the family courts to bully me and steal from me.

For this Jennifer will make remedy or die. It is that simple. I will not tolerate the crimes she committed and Bill Toal was told that right up front.

The fact that ALMOST EVERYONE AGREES WHEN WOMEN COMMIT CRIMES is a total, complete and utter disgrace. You should ALL be ashamed of yourselves for taking that position in your communities.

Now. You know who to blame for your names being denounced in the public as liars and hypocrites who engage in man hatred and female idolatry.

The person to blame is BILL TOAL.

So you might want to talk to him and tell him to deal with his criminal children.

And yes. I am posting this to CAF with your names and email addresses visible. Thank Bill Toal for the advertising.

Best Regards

Peter Nolan
    Founder
    Crimes Against Fathers.

New Post
     2/13/2014 9:23 AM

Sent: 12 February 2014 22:10
    To: peter@peternolan.com
    Subject: Yawn!

Sorry Peter, didn't receive your e-mail. All nothing to do with me. You

seem to have made enemies all over the world, and my advice to you is that

if you don't like lies being told about your "business partners" (not that

you seem to be doing much "business"), who seem to be good people, you

should stop telling outright lies about other good people - it just makes

you seem like an even bigger embittered DICKHEAD Don't take your manias

out on people it has nothing to do with ... oh, sorry, I forgot you're a

psychopath! I find you fanciful rant about false accusations to be

deliciously and ironically hilarious. No-one cares about anything you say,

because you are a vindictive and mentally ill dickhead. That is all.

New Post
     2/13/2014 9:27 AM

Modified By host  on 2/12/2014 3:27:41 PM

Sent: 13 February 2014 00:27
    To: 'Mick Toal'
    Cc: 'bill_toal@hotmail.com'
    Subject: RE: Yawn!

You will provide me with the real identities of the ASIO agents who have been slandering myself and others or I will see to it your mother is horribly tortured before she is killed.

If she dies before this can be done? The Suzanne will be the victim until you provide the information I want.

Are you ready to sacrifice the life of your mother or sister to protect your ASIO mates?

Or will they kill you if you tell us who they are?

You are playing with the big boys now Michael.

And you have lost.

Too many men you do not know are willing to assist me in this matter.

The only way you can protect the lives of your family is to admit your crimes and make remedy. 

New Post
     2/17/2014 1:03 PM

Yep. Michael Toal sounds really all there....not!

Sent: 14 February 2014 12:58
    To: peter@peternolan.com
    Subject: RE: Yawn!

Okay, you've got me backed into a corner ... I now have no choice but to

throw out the names of my fellow ASIO agent colleagues.

They are: Mickey Mouse; Donald Duck; Goofy; Homer Simpson; John Rambo;

Mark Flowers; Karl Marx; Groucho Marx; Uncle Fester; Rupert Murdoch; Jane

Fonda and Barack Obama.

I hope this disclosure precludes me and my family from being horribly

tortured and killed by your MEN!

A google search will find all these people.

I truly hope this settles this matter, because me and all my family are

really, really scared by your decrees.

Best regards,

GET FUCKED!

You will provide me with the real identities of the ASIO agents who have

been slandering myself and others or I will see to it your mother is

horribly tortured before she is killed.

If she dies before this can be done? The Suzanne will be the victim until

you provide the information I want.

Are you ready to sacrifice the life of your mother or sister to protect

your

ASIO mates?

Or will they kill you if you tell us who they are?

You are playing with the big boys now Michael.

And you have lost.

Too many men you do not know are willing to assist me in this matter.

The only way you can protect the lives of your family is to admit your

crimes and make remedy.

Previous Previous

Next Next
    ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersUpdating all on this list as the current status of the Toal FamilyUpdating all on this list as the current status of the Toal Family