You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen Letters Open letter to the men of the World Citizen Group Open letter to the men of the World Citizen Group
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/7/2011 8:12 PM

Gents,
if you would like to help me get the world passport accepted in Australia?

Please contact me on my peter@peternolan.com email address.

What I propose is that MANY men send a Lawful Notice to Julia Gillard asking for her proof of claim that the world passport is not an acceptable document for passing through 'border patrol' in Australia.

I wish to then send the letters to the appropriate minister and the head of the customs service and tell them they too will be held accountable for my fee schedule should they detain me.

By the way guys? The passport looks real good and I'd love to see more men get one and actually do what I am doing. Presenting it to be accepted, getting it denies, and then writing to the 'head of state' on an affidavit to say I have no evidence they have any right to do this....do the default judgement and do it all again.

One of the major ways they imprison you is via the passport. The World Passport is an already recognised way of exercising your right of travel across ALL UN member states without a national passport.

I also got the world ID card and World Birth Certificate as well. They are all professionally done documents and worth having in our efforts to point out to the robots that we don't need THEIR id for anything.

http://www.peternolan.com/Forums/tabi... 

Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen Letters Open letter to the men of the World Citizen Group Open letter to the men of the World Citizen Group