You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersEric Schmidt on the topic of his divorceEric Schmidt on the topic of his divorce
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/12/2012 11:23 PM

Modified By host  on 3/12/2012 6:45:31 AM
So. Eric Schmidt looks like getting divorced, eh? Can not say I am too sorry for him. I have been very patient with Eric but he has seen fit not to deal with criminals using his services to slander me and to suppress the evidence that was so hard won.

I have done my best to be polite and professional with Eric and he has an obligation to provide me as much information as possible when criminal activity is pointed out on his companies services. After all, these are the people with "Do No Evil" as their motto. What is allowing known criminal activity to go un investigated and un reported exactly? Can hardly be called good citizenship can it?

Anyway. I promised people an open letter to Eric to put him on the spot about whether he is willing to help those less able to help themselves or not.

I have given nearly four years, 3,500 hours and USD500,000 to the project of re-introducing the rule of law into Australia and Ireland. During that time Eric made tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of dollars. Maybe he could pitch in? Maybe he could use his case to expose the criminality of the family courts? Maybe he could actually help those less able to help themselves?

We shall see. I am sending this off to him today.
 L2012031201 Eric Schmidt V0.1.pdf
 L2012031201 Eric Schmidt V0.1.SP.pdf
New Post
 3/13/2012 1:55 AM

Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 3:27 PM
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Successful transmission to 16502530001. Re: Attention Eric Schmidt, Larry Page, Sergy Brin

Dear Peter,

The 10 page fax you sent through eFax to 16502530001 was successfully transmitted at 2012-03-12 14:08:59 (GMT).

The length of transmission was 1209 seconds.

The receiving machine's fax ID: 1-650-618-1499

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact us.

Thank you for using the eFax service.

Sincerely, 
eFax Customer Service

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDocuments Parent ForumDocuments Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersEric Schmidt on the topic of his divorceEric Schmidt on the topic of his divorce