You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Mark Flowers exposes NSW Police Brotherhood of Freemasonry persecution.Mark Flowers exposes NSW Police Brotherhood of Freemasonry persecution.
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/29/2011 10:18 PM

Gentlemen,
Mark Flowers and I discussed this overnight and he has expressed his desire to put this information into the public.

The evidence that came to me yesterday confirms that there are criminal elements in the Federal Government who have been persecuting Mark for many years. When Mark was held in custody another man was killed in order to cover up the torture that Mark was subjected to by binding up the log books and video evidence in the 'investigation' of the death in custody.

Mark knows what it means to publish this information.

He is asking all honest men of honour and integrity to read and understand what he has brought into the public eye so that those who are committing crimes may be brought to justice.

We are talking about the allegation of cold blooded murder by police officers and then the subsequent coverup by senior officers and persecution of the man trying to bring justice to those accused of murder.

We must not fail Mark. We must not fail the man who was killed as a matter of 'some convenience'.

Mark has suffered far more than I have. We owe it to men like Mark (and John Wilson), who have been persecuted so badly, to bring his persecutors to justice. I will certainly be at the trial of his persecutors as a witness or a jury member.

Please pass this post as far and wide as you can.

Hi Peter ,
please put this up where you think it will do the most good , maybe you can use it to show the honorable men what they have done to me and that I will not ever surrender.

Special attention required on NSW Police force reply , NOTE THE SIGNATURE IN READ  this is clearly a Freemasonry standard signature re the loop the loop , the difference this time being the last loop of the red signature has 2 forms one being the upside down   cross / crucifix {  this is a SATANIC  symbol }   and notice the handle stop of the cross / sword is EYE , A MASONIC EYE .   This is the first time I have had this red ink DEATH THREAT its serious as i just ruined the career of another dirty masonic cop the list is growing . So if for any reason im not around then guess who arranged the dirty work .

As you know im a soldier of Christ  Jesus , and will not be intimidated .  Please share this as it will really help me as i have much to do , my court case against the cops happens in District Court Parramatta 28/3/2011 , re the false arrest mentioned in the letter dated 3/5/10 { the 4 pager }  Mark Flowers V the state of NSW , i have {masonic lawyer and barrister } no win no pay situ .  But there just trying to help the establishment   NOT ME .

1. one page  letter from NSW POLICE  21/3/11

1.  one page letter sent to police commissioner  by me on the 10/3/11

1. four page letter sent to Police Integrity Commission and NSW Ombudsman & Police commissioner 3/5/10

all files  in low resolution  PDF format grab and move format

God Bless you mate ,          Mark 
 NSW Police Brotherhood of Freemasonry criminals.zip
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumNew South WalesNew South WalesNew South Wales Parent ForumNew South Wales Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Mark Flowers exposes NSW Police Brotherhood of Freemasonry persecution.Mark Flowers exposes NSW Police Brotherhood of Freemasonry persecution.