You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumIn Memory of Th...In Memory of Th...Thankyou Peter Nolan for helping my son Luke to be remembered and fight those responsibleThankyou Peter Nolan for helping my son Luke to be remembered and fight those responsible
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 8/4/2011 3:37 PM

Once again, thankyou so much Peter, from the bottom of my heart.

I would like to thank Peter Nolan once again. He has offered to pay for the lukesarmy.com website to be updated and transformed into the latest technical site possible. Peter has introduced me to many good people and campaigned publicly for people to help and support me. I will never be able to thankyou enough for this Peter.
New Post
 8/4/2011 3:40 PM

Modified By Lukes Army  on 8/3/2011 9:42:57 PM
Kriss Cooley THANK YOU PETER NOLAN 10000 THUMBS UO TO YOU

Kathi Hansen Thankyou Peter Nolan. Michael Borusieiwicz is fighting the good fight, he,s a trooper and a hero, it takes an army and caring hearts to truly win the battle though.

Tania Kearney Angels attract Angels : )

Cate Warwyck Peter Nolan, you are a wonderful person, helping Michael in this most important cause.\

Cate Madew Well I'm nodding my head thinking WOW! I've had my differences with him but that is VERY generous and Motivating Michael.
New Post
 8/6/2011 5:43 AM

Modified By host  on 11/7/2011 4:11:22 AM
Hi Michael,
I will put this here so it is public.

My alleged former son still lives. What he makes of his life is now up to him. I was suicidal as I dis-owned him and my former daughter. 

You have suffered a much crueler blow. And a much more criminal blow. And there are too many man like you who have their boys or girls murdered by these criminals in the courts and CPS. 

Yes. I will assist save the lives of men like you and me driven to the edge by the crimes committed against us. But I will also assist save the lives of the innocent boys and girls who are removed from their natural guardians, their fathers.

As you well know I am promoting the idea that the safety and well being of children must be the #1 priority of men. To safeguard their future. And you well know how strongly I am speaking to men who will not step up to that mark.

I will do all I can to let people know what happened to Luke.

I will do all I can to stop more Lukes from happening.

I will do all I can to ensure that Lukes death and your loss is not in vain.

You have my word.

And you have started to see just how I treat men who are not willing to sit on juries to safeguard the future of Australian children.

If we had more men like you Michael? We would not have the problems we have.

I am honoured to be able to assist you in my own small way.

Once we have our new courts? We will move heaven and earth to unearth the evidence related to Lukes death and to the deaths of so many other children. We will be as dedicated as we will be ruthless and unmerciful to those who knowingly injured children. 

I will be tougher on child abusers than I will be on women who committed crimes against men.

I will do this until I die. Which many women have said can not happen soon enough.

God (whatever he may be) Bless You Michael for not only surviving that you experienced, but for being willing to take these criminals bastards on. There are not enough like you.

Best Regards

Your Brother Peter
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumIn Memory of Th...In Memory of Th...Thankyou Peter Nolan for helping my son Luke to be remembered and fight those responsibleThankyou Peter Nolan for helping my son Luke to be remembered and fight those responsible