You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumSocietal Progra...Societal Progra...The Night Dad Went To JailThe Night Dad Went To Jail
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/3/2012 10:20 AM

Modified By host  on 12/2/2012 4:31:33 PM
Yep...they actually produced  book like this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2241898/The-Night-Dad-Went-Jail-Childrens-book-explains-happens-family-member-gets-arrested.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...

And note this comment which is heavily voted down.

Yet another example of the government's sexism in such matters, and once again another assault on fathers and husbands. This follows smoothly in the footsteps of domestic violence campaigns, in which it is practically always the male member of the family who is linked with assault. Frankly, the whole thing is getting frightening. Are these the preliminary plans aimed at getting rid of men altogether?

Click to rate     Rating   15

What has the world come to that books like this have to be written. It's sooooo sad. My only comment is, where is the book 'The Night My Mom Went To Jail' It's not only men who get arrested!! Especially on a Friday/Saturday and Sunday night in some towns!!

More communist style indoctrination for our kids. This is what happens to daddy when he's not a good sheeple. Learn to comply to your masters wishes.

Click to rate     Rating   44

New Post
 12/3/2012 8:33 PM

another nial in the coffin of the family unit. next book will be why I love the government more then mummy and daddy, followed by ZIG HEIL!!! - seroeth, Logicandreason-land, 3/12/2012 8:34.

I couldn't have put it better myself!  The book sounds like "daddy" is a kiddy-fiddler & molested some other child and is now spending 6 years in jail, while mommy is:  "the saint who walks amongst us."  Although, this is my opinion, there's no mention of this in the article.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumSocietal Progra...Societal Progra...The Night Dad Went To JailThe Night Dad Went To Jail