You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumSocietal Progra...Societal Progra...Women soldiers do not get the recognition they deserve says manginaWomen soldiers do not get the recognition they deserve says mangina
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/3/2012 6:35 AM

Here we go.

"Many examples exist of women who fought as bravely as their male counterparts, but they have not achieved the recognition they deserve, claims Professor Montserrat Huguet of the Carlos III University of Madrid."

I guess that is why 98% of war casualties are men. I guess this is why 64,000 american soldiers perished in vietnam along with all EIGHT women. This is "equality". 2% = 98% and the 2% are not getting "their recognition". 

Just take a look at all those old photos from WW I and WW II and show me all the women who were marching off to war to be slaughtered by superior armaments of the opposition. I can't seem to find those photos anywhere.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetec... 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
New Post
 11/4/2012 1:24 PM

Is this Professor high on something?  I've never read so much cr@p in my life!  Can he please be quiet & let the adults talk?
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumSocietal Progra...Societal Progra...Women soldiers do not get the recognition they deserve says manginaWomen soldiers do not get the recognition they deserve says mangina