You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Jessica Townsend...a warning to young men what you might finish up married toJessica Townsend...a warning to young men what you might finish up married to
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/16/2011 9:22 PM

So a dumb woman calling herself Jessica Townsend chose to write to me on facebook. Young men. Take note. This is what you might end up married to if you are stupid enough to get married. Here is her facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/LadyJessicaLea

• I have put my opinion on your poorly misguided views on my wall, since I dont believe in attacking someone who cannot defend themselves I have allowed you access to my wall for the duration of the debate.
  • July 11
    Peter Nolan
    • Jessica,
      telling the truth about women is only described as an 'attack' by women and their mangina lackeys. 

I have proven the VAST majority of western women condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse when committed by a woman against a man and his children.

There is no debate to be had.
  • July 11
    Peter Nolan
  • 23 hours ago
    Jessica Townsend
    • lol you have proved nothing, Meny men and just as many women are good/bad its not BECAUSE someone is a woman that makes them bad, its just that woman can be just as bad as men
  • 19 hours ago
    Peter Nolan
    • Jessica...the nonsense you women go on with is simply not worth listening to.
  • 18 hours ago
    Jessica Townsend
    • See, if someones opinions doesnt suit what YOU personally think (or what your twisted 'evidence' suggests) then you dont want to hear it. If a woman doesnt agree with you then she is 'stupid' and if a man doesnt agree with you he is a 'mangina' (very immature word by the way, you are not five years old for gods sake). Its kind of convenient for you dont you think? The sad thing is you cannot see just how mentally unwell you are, and no amount of help any man or woman can give you will ever show you just how twisted your logic is. Peter, I am a woman, I am going to be a doctor, I am a mother, and I AM A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU WILL EVER HOPE TO BE!!!!!!!! I will help children beat cancer while you spread venom call for children to hate their mothers because you can only see the evil women of the world. What you believe is not the truth, its only WHAT YOU WANT to believe. You WANT it to be a fact that all women who dont bow to a mans every whim are bad, so you say they are bad when every sane man and woman out there is laughing at you. How do you know YOU dont have it wrong? your not god people can only have opinions. If you want to believe that your somehow better just because your a man then that is for you and the poor woman who follows you around to cope with BUT you have NO RIGHT to go around telling other people to dumb to know better, that YOUR PERSONAL opinion is the absolute truth. And dont bullshit me with your 'evidence' I have shown many many people the 'evidence' you showed me and they all thought it was just pathetic. You wonder why people hate you? its because your the worlds ULTIMATE LOSER!!!!!!
  • 18 hours ago
    Peter Nolan
    • Jessica...which par of 'not worth listening to' do you fail to understand? 

I have no obligation to listen to you. Your opinions are totally worthless to me.
  • 18 hours ago
    Peter Nolan
    • "I have shown many many people the 'evidence' you showed me and they all thought it was just pathetic."

Did you show these 'many people' the affidavits and default judgments?

Did you even read the affidavits and default judgement?

Do you even know what they are?
  • 18 hours ago
    Jessica Townsend
    • because you know I am right and you dont like it, thats the only reason. You cant inflame anyone but me in a private conversation so to you its not worth having, you live to incite hatred, THAT is why you will only engage it in public
  • 18 hours ago
    Peter Nolan
    • which part of 'not worth listening to' do you fail to understand?
  • 18 hours ago
    Jessica Townsend
    • Peter, you have an affidavit and a default judgment saying that men are better than women? THAT I would love to see!!! or just silly little court documents saying that random women did some bad things? (which I could find many many documents with men doing the exact same bad things) and your wrong. I AM worth listening to.
  • 18 hours ago
    Peter Nolan
    • which part of 'not worth listening to' do you fail to understand?

You didn't bother to answer any of my direct questions.
  • 18 hours ago
    Jessica Townsend
    • act like a coward and block me if you want to act like a child when things dont go the way you want.
    • I did answer your questions. The only questions you asked me was if I had read what you sent me - yes I did. Do i know what they are - of course I am not an idiot, and what part of not worth listening to do i not understand? - I understand all of it but I dont agree with it, I AM worth listening to so your question is void
  • 18 hours ago
    Peter Nolan
  • 18 hours ago
    Peter Nolan
    • "I did answer your questions"

No you didn't. This is how stupid you are.

Did you show these 'many people' the affidavits and default judgments?

Did you even read the affidavits and default judgement?

Do you even know what they are?
  • 18 hours ago
    Jessica Townsend
    • a bunch of court documents dont prove a thing, are some women evil cows???? YES there are a few I would love to take a whip to, BUT there are just as many evil men out there DOING EXACTLY THE SAME THINGS!!!! thats what you dont seem to understand
    • facebook had blocked that link, I cannot access it.
  • 18 hours ago
    Peter Nolan
    • I've asked you this question quite a few times now too.

which part of 'not worth listening to' do you fail to understand?

I am waiting for an asnwer.
  • 18 hours ago
    Jessica Townsend
    • I understand exactly what 'not worth listening to' means, it means that you believe I have nothing to say of any worth, and you happen to be totally and utterly WRONG, I AM worth listening to.
    • you seem to be having trouble understand my replies, do you need me to start from kindergarten level?
  • 17 hours ago
    Peter Nolan
    • " it means that you believe I have nothing to say of any worth, and you happen to be totally and utterly WRONG, I AM worth listening to."

You are a western woman. You are not worth me listening to. So type away. I'll simply copy your crap to my web site to educate the lads.
  • 17 hours ago
    Jessica Townsend
    • wow, you would really copy a private conversation without one persons knowledge? are you really THAT twisted? oh well, copy away, I bet you only copy what you want them to see though, I wouldnt put it passed you. Peter, I really really hope someone gives you the mental help you so obviously need. I can totally understand why your ex took the kids away from you, you should not be within 5 foot of a child you are extremely ill. You ex wife sounds like one of the people I admire most, I hope she is happy healthy and well and the children were raised with a real man. like I said... Get HELP
  • 17 hours ago
    Peter Nolan
  • 10 hours ago
    Jessica Townsend
    • look, I have to be a GOOD parent and take care of my kids, your crap is not worth me listening to anymore. I have confirmed your too nutty to be dangerous to the world, no one would seriously listen to your crap except angry bitter people.
  • 55 minutes ago
    Peter Nolan
    • Ah yes. Having been ignored as having nothing worthwhile to say the 5 year old throws a little 'tantrum' and tells lies and stomps off. Thank you for the evidence of just how child like women are and how they are totally not worth talking to. You wrote to me first, remember.
New Post
 7/17/2011 3:22 AM

And here is Jessica doing the usual alpha-male attention whoring.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Jessica Townsend...a warning to young men what you might finish up married toJessica Townsend...a warning to young men what you might finish up married to