You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Man-hating bitches on YouTubeMan-hating bitches on YouTube
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 1/14/2013 11:59 AM

Modified By Host2  on 6/6/2013 12:23:42 AM
Lately I have been going around the YouTube videos of a lady named Jenna Marbles, who has the most popular youtube channel that is run by a woman. Her videos get 2 million views within the first 48 hours after publishing them on average, so it is a very good place to preach the gospel of antifeminism. I've been pasting the following comment on many of her videos:

Treat bitches like Jenna Marbles (lost her marbles?) and her fellow American female breathern like the cum dumpsters that they are. That is, fuck them and dump them. Most American women, nay, 99 percent of American women are useless for anything other than a quick pump and dump.

Or you can just boycott these white women altogether and go find real women of quality from Asia and other non-feminist places. Asian women are the best!

boycottamericanwomen . blogspot . com

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!!!

I am now getting around 1000 hits a day on my Boycott American Women blog as a result, a 5 fold increase from the previous week.

I just checked the "Comments" section of my personal YouTube channel, and there are a LOT of angry bitches who posted there. Here's what they all wrote there:

If you want to actually be educated to the truth about feminism and how the governments have used feminism to enslave men, as well as the solution to how to become free from this tyranny? I suggest you download and read Peter Nolan's two free ebooks he wrote, they are only about 100 pages each:

Living Free in a Fem-Nazi World
http://mensbusinessassociation.com/Li...

The TRUTH Be Told
http://mensbusinessassociation.com/Li...

• John Rambo 
    John Rambo posted a comment 
    1 second ago

LOL! To all of you "big strong independent" American bitches on here coming here and threatening me. Need I remind you that YOU are the ones that DEMANDED to be treated as equals to men. So if you hit me, I WILL HIT YOU BACK, because if a MAN hit me, I would hit him back. And you women DEMANDED to be treated as equals to men, remember? By the way, I have 5 years of combat training, so I am not sure that you would want to fight me, man or woman.

• ilovemytazzy 
    ilovemytazzy posted a comment 
    6 minutes ago

i want to meet you just so i can personaly tell you off and show u how strong us "american women" acctually are and how much people like you are fuckin folls and cowerds

• ilovemytazzy 
    ilovemytazzy posted a comment 
    8 minutes ago

u have major problems dick sucker your a racist piece of shit!! hiw boit we boycott you motherfucker!!! your a hoe bag and nobody likes you keep your motherfukin opinion to yourself bitch!!!!

• shaecrain 
    shaecrain posted a comment 
    22 minutes ago

Wow, you are a pathetic little motherfucker, aren't you?

• Shannon Ryan 
    Shannon Ryan posted a comment 
    23 minutes ago

The United Thoughts there is also lots of sexism in Asian cultures.

• TheUntiedThoughts 
    TheUntiedThoughts posted a comment 
    1 hour ago

I'm not going to sit here and call you names, call you a dick, or whatever others are saying. I'm not; because I don't think you are. It's great you have an opinion, and it's awesome that you have no problem expressing it. That's great, but could you, for the sake of all that is holy, NOT express it on EVERY JennaMarbles video you come across. It's gets a tad bit annoying, you see, sir. I'd also like to take a moment to express my opinion, because I think at this time it is rather appropriate, and I'd be tremendously grateful if you could take a moment to consider it. Women want equality as much as men do. For hundreds upon hundreds of years, women have been cast as inferior to men, which I know for a fact, you don't; women aren't inferior, and I'm pretty sure you think that already. All you want is equality. But boycotting ALL American woman you come across isn't very equal. You're contradicting your desire for equality by doing that.

• united614 
    united614 posted a comment 
    1 hour ago

Dude Im going to copy your coment ;D lol your epic!

• DoomsdayDollie 
    DoomsdayDollie posted a comment 
    1 hour ago

You are the most disgusting piece of trash I've seen on the internet to date. Do the world a favor and have someone hold you under water until you stop moving.

• MakeMeMediocre 
    MakeMeMediocre posted a comment 
    2 hours ago

kill yourself

• hannahclassof10 
    hannahclassof10 posted a comment 
    2 hours ago

pussy!

• simplypuff 
    simplypuff posted a comment 
    2 hours ago

this idiot just wants attention. Let's just let him "boycott women" and we'll boycott him, which is probably what most of the people he knows does anyway. Enjoy life, you massive loser.

• callumarmstrong12 
    callumarmstrong12 posted a comment 
    2 hours ago

why are you commenting on all of jenna's videos with the same comments like she's going to see it lol

• iamafuckingwalrus 
    iamafuckingwalrus posted a comment 
    10 hours ago

sexists like you need to pipe the fuck down. you'd probably know where that's from, since you always troll jennamarbles's videos. get a life.

• MrSweetsweetdream 
    MrSweetsweetdream posted a comment 
    13 hours ago

LOL at all the white knights and cum dumps keep doing ur thing bro

• Iciciro 
    Iciciro posted a comment 
    1 day ago

Just curious, what if they're lesbians and don't give a fuck about marrying guys? What about gay men who act like women? Cross-dressers? People who've had a sex change? And why simply Americans? I'm sure there are plenty of Brits who would screw you over as well. If you're going to insult an entire gender, you need to get your shit together man. If not, then just pipe the fuck down.

• MysKatieBug 
    MysKatieBug posted a comment 
    1 day ago

Well aren't we a bit of blighter? What is the matter, angry that not even the loosest of dollymops find you pleasing to look upon or share company with,let alone the fine young woman we know as Jenna? I bite my thumb at thee good sir.

• MrEarthboi 
    MrEarthboi posted a comment 
    1 day ago

PIPE THE FUCK DOWN sexist asshole.

• LilMissMeganMakeup 
    LilMissMeganMakeup posted a comment 
    1 day ago

kill yourself

• Jeanne Lindstrom 
    Jeanne Lindstrom posted a comment 
    1 day ago

ur the biggest dick in the world women have accomplished more in a year than u could in ur whole life u should go die in a hole suckin on the dildo that u hid in ur closet i am american and american women r not what u have us sterotyped as ur never gonna get a woman ur not even gonna get a man asshole

• Siobhan Clair 
    Siobhan Clair posted a comment 
    1 day ago

Are you trolling us are you acctually mentally retarded you sexist cunt.

• SoshiLoveable 
    SoshiLoveable posted a comment 
    1 day ago

STFU

• ADHDfreakkK 
    ADHDfreakkK posted a comment 
    1 day ago

if ur boycorting american women why do u watch and comment on their vids dumbass fail troll sexist shit

• ADHDfreakkK 
    2 days ago

troll bitch

• ADHDfreakkK 
    2 days ago

troll

• ADHDfreakkK 
    2 days ago

loser

• Buddha Kitty 
    Buddha Kitty posted a comment 
    3 days ago

Lol you obviously don't have an interesting life considering you posted the same thing on either all or most of Jenna's videos, not to mention other random ones. Something must have gone wrong in your life for you to feel that way apparently. Race doesn't even have anything to do with it. Shows how much knowledge you put into things. Psh, I'm sure you only created this just to spam people's videos with your nonsense, considering you made it yesterday.

• planktonmeadchen 
    planktonmeadchen posted a comment 
    3 days ago

wtf is wrong with you?

• missnaturalfibers 
    missnaturalfibers posted a comment 
    3 days ago

Oh, just shut up and grow up. You big barnacle.

• Jovan Alei 
    Jovan Alei posted a comment 
    3 days ago

L.O.L. Being a high-quality asian woman in a long term and very successful relationship, i find it slightly amusing that a man like you would actually be convinced that any woman of higher or even equal quality of a prostitute would stoop to your level. All i can say is that you should expect to hate ALL WOMEN if you hate them for not seeing any good qualities in you, as there are none.

• bnagel546 
    bnagel546 posted a comment 
    4 days ago

I cant believe there are still people like you out there in the world. People too ignorant and snot-nosed to respect a gender and an entire race. I feel horrible for the woman who decides to marry YOU because I bet the only reason you hate all american women is because you have a bad personality, a bad attitude, no sense of fun, and most likely a horrible appearance. You were probably rejected most of your life by women and that is the reason for all the prejudice. I would LOVE to let you know that I am an American women and I'm not a "cum dumpster" and i want to have children someday with the right person. I will not divorce my husband and take all of his money either. Get over yourself and stop pissing everyone off... Bitch

• Iris Stinker 
    Iris Stinker posted a comment 
    4 days ago

I bet you are a lonely man with lack of hobbies and physical activity who just really likes Rambo and the movie First Blood. "I could have killed 'em all, I could've killed you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it! Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!" Am I right?!

• デシレエ です 
    デシレエ です posted a comment 
    4 days ago

You're such a spammer :P

• Alyssa Montes 
    Alyssa Montes posted a comment 
    4 days ago

You need to back off of her! She is a person with feelings to... I respect your opinion but please do keep it in your mind.

New Post
 1/15/2013 6:09 AM

LOL!! That's pretty funny.
New Post
 1/15/2013 12:49 PM

Well, looks like that little spree is over. My John Rambo account was canceled and now to make a new account, they are requiring phone confirmation, same as Facebook. It was good while it lasted, was getting like 1000 hits a day.
New Post
 1/17/2013 8:10 PM

More hatred:

• MrEragon84 
    MrEragon84 posted a comment 
    4 minutes ago

Lol,are you a communist?

• FunkySkunk7964 
    FunkySkunk7964 posted a comment 
    14 minutes ago

Fuck you you dirty ass nigger fucker. Or chink fucker whatever.

• Pawzegirl 
    Pawzegirl posted a comment 
    2 hours ago

First of all, being a white girl, I should be flipping out right now according to you. I'm just not that mad because I think that you wouldn't listen to me anyways just because I'm white. I think that you're speaking your mind. Not in a way that I totally agree with, that is making a whole world of girls feel bad about themselves. You really should get to know people by their own personality and not just by their race or gender. We are all the same when it comes down to it and though some people are just unbearable, you should not let yourself become the bad guy. If I am wasting your time, I just thought that I should say something to make you think about who we are as a whole. Turning person against person is how we fall apart, so be the hero and keep us together.

• M Rutskersy 
    M Rutskersy posted a comment 
    9 hours ago

What a hater.

• Molly Brown 
    Molly Brown posted a comment 
    9 hours ago

You need a life. Pipe the fuck down. What the hell is wrong with you???

• eirijaden 
    eirijaden posted a comment 
    1 day ago

Dude you really need to get a fucking life, You loser!

• Demiere7 
    Demiere7 posted a comment 
    1 day ago

shit. i can't tell if you're the most dedicated troll ever, or actually fucking insane. kudos, man. this is some serious shit.

• jbizz162 
    jbizz162 posted a comment 
    1 day ago

PIPE THE FUCK DOWN.

New Post
 1/18/2013 11:17 AM

• Lucky Ana 
    Lucky Ana posted a comment 
    58 minutes ago

Go away youre just really stupid.

• Baylee Jensen 
    Baylee Jensen posted a comment 
    1 hour ago

I hope you die you worthless, piece of nasty shit.

• YoAzzIsGrass 
    YoAzzIsGrass posted a comment 
    2 hours ago

Your a stupid, dumb fuck.

• Josh Neese 
    Josh Neese posted a comment 
    3 hours ago

biggest ass hole in the world

• drift318 
    drift318 posted a comment 
    4 hours ago

maybe you should make a video about how you feel....

• MMagics11 
    MMagics11 posted a comment 
    6 hours ago

Who are you to talk? Have you met every white american woman? Has every single one of us pissed you off in some way? No. No we haven't. So pipe. The fuck. Down.

• Lovina Vargas 
    Lovina Vargas posted a comment 
    6 hours ago

American men aren't too great either. I'm Italian, does it look I want to date an ignorant moron from America? I know for a fact all men in America aren't like you, so don't pull the same thing on women.

• NinaMouse11 
    NinaMouse11 posted a comment 
    6 hours ago

"Boycott"? Good luck finding anyone to be with you, you ignorant troll.

• Tanya Crawford 
    Tanya Crawford posted a comment 
    6 hours ago

You're cool, posting the same comment on all of Jenna Marbles' videos. Just actually goes to prove you like seeing her face and hearing her voice if you bother to comment the same thing on all of her videos. how bout, you just stop watching her videos and pretend she isnt alive in your world just like you're not alive in he or any of her fans' worlds. idrc how old you are or how mature you think you are, if you can't learn to grow a set and stop trolling on Jenna, it will get you no where in life and you'll remain single. simpley, just, grow up, and leave he alone because you have no videos, and you only have one subscriber. gtfo the internet.

• rockinonthemove 
    rockinonthemove posted a comment 
    7 hours ago

Shut the fuck up and shove that dick back into your mouth already! Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion, you worthless piece of shit.

• KrumpingKatie 
    KrumpingKatie posted a comment 
    8 hours ago

You're so fucking wrong about everything it's funny

• LadyEllesmere 
    LadyEllesmere posted a comment 
    11 hours ago

Stop being an attention whore and sit your ass back down. Before someone puts you in your place:)

• chacoly hatsume 
    chacoly hatsume posted a comment 
    14 hours ago

I'm Asian and I'd never go for a guy like you. Pipe the fuck down

New Post
 1/18/2013 11:19 AM

I also got this message from one YouTube user, a woman of course.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LadyElles...

What I Think of you and your boycott
Ok here's exactly what I think of you and your "boycott". I took my time to write this in a word doc. Yes a fucking word doc. Because I want to point out how fucking stupid you are.

1. There are an equal amount of trashy women (in every country) as men. It's a fucking fact. (you are on of those men FYI)

2. What the fuck crawled up your ass and died? Really. Do you expect to get a girl with that fucking attitude? Oh I'm sorry you think women are possessions and that were nothing more then your little play things. Sorry to tell you punk, but your in for a long lonely journey to gofuckyourselfland. Better get that hand ready, because that's the only way your lil napoleon dicks gonna see any action.

3. I'm sure you just offended basically all of Jenna's fans. Good fucking job dumb ass. Also prob offended a few Asians to.

4. white women? Hmmm am I hearing a bit o' racism to?

5. Hmmm 99% of women are cum dumpsters. Where exactly did you get this percentage? It sounds to me that you were dumped by a few chics and your just pissed that they trashed you like the shit you are. 

6. Someones gonna burn your ass. An I can't wait to hear you scream:) 7. Its men like you, who give the male race a bad name. Get out of the 60s era buddy or lose all chances of getting laid by (decent women) cuz your momma don't count;)

Now go die in a fucking hole.
New Post
 1/20/2013 3:41 AM

"Do you expect to get a girl with that fucking attitude?" 
This has to be the funniest thing I've ever read in my life!  He doesn't want a AW, he wants to boycott them & this dummy can't believe he doesn't want her.  LOL I can't believe this.
New Post
 1/20/2013 2:37 PM

More hate mail from bitches on Youtube:

• Aetumn 
    Aetumn posted a comment 
    23 minutes ago

Go suck a cock! You son of a bitch! People like you really need to die! Cambodian whore hopping looking mother fucking bitch! You inbred shit face pig fucker! Shut your god damn trap! Got nothing better to do huh?! Go fuck your mother! And your grandmother! You and your rotten teeth family burn in hell! John Rambo my ass! You probably got no name cause your mother shit you out her ass and tried to flush you cause your as ugly as hell!

• peachez1516 
    peachez1516 posted a comment 
    24 minutes ago

PIPE THE FUCK DOWN!!!

• ShadowMaskTheCat 
    ShadowMaskTheCat posted a comment 
    2 hours ago

gtfo

New Post
 1/21/2013 4:48 PM

More hatred:

• angelgrlsinc1994 
    angelgrlsinc1994 posted a comment 
    2 hours ago

Oh you do this too? You just fucking go around and copy and paste your rude comments on everyone's videos? Mmkay, fucking prick. Grow the fuck up and get a fucking life.

• caitlin slevin 
    caitlin slevin posted a comment 
    2 hours ago

Drop dead you sexist fuck. I hope you die. :)

• Roxana de Dios 
    Roxana de Dios posted a comment 
    3 hours ago

No one gives a fuck about you and your stupid website -_____-

• LadyEllesmere 
    LadyEllesmere posted a comment 
    14 hours ago

Go die and btw ima get this channel deleted to bitch so fuck off

New Post
 1/21/2013 10:00 PM

"Do you expect to get a girl with that fucking attitude?"  
This has to be the funniest thing I've ever read in my life!  He doesn't want a AW, he wants to boycott them & this dummy can't believe he doesn't want her.  LOL I can't believe this.

Yes...you see this all the time. I was on a forum yesterday and a woman said "you won't change women by criticising them". I pointed out that I live in eastern europe where the women are lovely and so I do not need to change those women....I am warning the young men about women like you and telling them to avoid you......of course....no reply to that.
New Post
 1/22/2013 2:06 PM

Yes we are not trying to change women. Western women have made themselves irrelevant. We are merely warning as many young men as possible to avoid them and if they want, go for Asian and other foreign women who are not brainwashed by feminism.

Here's more hatred from feminists/manginas on my YouTube profile:

• Anna Richardson 
    Anna Richardson posted a comment 
    14 minutes ago

Enjoy banging mindless, sad women because you are never going to have a meaningful relationship with the kind of women you're looking for. American women are strong women, and we don't take shit from weak men like you. You just don't want a woman that has a strong personality because then you might actually have to develop one. Stop posting trash on the internet, you sexist troll. You are a dying breed.

• superiormansex2011 
    superiormansex2011 posted a comment 
    1 hour ago

he mad.

• superiormansex2011 
    superiormansex2011 posted a comment 
    1 hour ago

u mad? :)

• carolinebialas 
    carolinebialas posted a comment 
    2 hours ago

ur mean

• Animashine 
    Animashine posted a comment 
    5 hours ago

STFU!

• Morgan Caola 
    Morgan Caola posted a comment 
    5 hours ago

What crawled up your dick?!

• sheimi91 
    sheimi91 posted a comment 
    9 hours ago

That's exactly what happens when a monkey starts using a computer - just copying and pasting random caveman's blabber. Shouldn't you be like hunting or fishing with a stick right now to feed someone non-feminist?

New Post
 1/23/2013 4:02 PM

And the hatred just keeps pouring in. Western women are so full of hatred, it's like they have an unlimited supply of it:

• lolaLuvvBunny 
    lolaLuvvBunny posted a comment 
    1 hour ago

its John fucking Rambo ._. ...hi

• xXMidnightdoveXx 
    xXMidnightdoveXx posted a comment 
    3 hours ago

lol You sound like a little bitch :) go to hell, loser.

• abigalex07 
    abigalex07 posted a comment 
    4 hours ago

STFU, USA WOMEN ARNT USLESS, YOU ARE. GO TO HELL YOU FUCK ASS DIPSHIT MOTHERFUCKER

• abigalex07 
    abigalex07 posted a comment 
    4 hours ago

STFU, A3

• KandyKillerXD 
    KandyKillerXD posted a comment 
    8 hours ago

Dude, you need to PIPE THE FUCK DOWN! No one's gonna look at your damn website, because you seriously have a fucking problem

• LittleAngelLove32 
    LittleAngelLove32 posted a comment 
    9 hours ago

May Jesus have fucking pity on your sorry ass soul motherfucker. Deuces.

• Ilya Ork 
    Ilya Ork posted a comment 
    10 hours ago

PLEAS COMENT MY VIDEO

• Mandee Griffin 
    Mandee Griffin posted a comment 
    10 hours ago

have fun getting your youtube account shut down because people report this shit.

• Mandee Griffin 
    Mandee Griffin posted a comment 
    10 hours ago

What the fuck is your problem?

• rockerbabeify 
    rockerbabeify posted a comment 
    13 hours ago

I hope you live life with your fellow sexist assholes, with out a single touch from a woman.

• Nicollette Mariette 
    Nicollette Mariette posted a comment 
    13 hours ago

I hope you live a womanless life.

New Post
 1/29/2013 11:02 AM

This mangina posted a comment and is a real retard. He said "Treat women as equals" and that is EXACTLY what I am doing. American/western women have hated on men for the last 50 years, and I am just reflecting their own hatred right back at them.

• Matti1051 
    Matti1051 posted a comment 
    2 hours ago

Treat women has equals they are girls not 'bitches'.... also women ain't just there to 'pump and dump' they are human beings just like us men. You know people like u is what makes us men look bad. Those 'non feminist countries' kill women if they speak out so stop polluting the internet with your bull shit.... and rethink your view.

New Post
 1/29/2013 11:03 PM

LOL! Check out this one comment, "Go take your hate to therapy, John Rambo".

Remember, western women are the biggest supporters of the bogus science that calls itself psychiatry/psychology. Western women are so fucking stupid, if they experience natural human emotions like sadness or anger, they think it is a "mental illness" that should be treated using dangerous and unproven medicine. Psychiatric drugs shorten your life span by 15 years on average. I encourage all of the man-hating feminist bitch western women to CONTINUE taking psychiatric drugs, because they will be off the planet that much faster.

By the way, one of hte guys who helped published the "Bible" of psychiatry, the DSMV, has openly admitted that there is no biological basis for what the bogus science of psychiatry calls "mental illnesses". Isn't that cute? In other words, there is no way they can actually prove that any of their bogus "disorders" even exist. You'll never hear about this in the mainstream media though, of course. They are too busy selling people the lie of these drugs which make them, the drug companies, hundreds of billions of dollars a year.

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/201...

You western women are just cannon fodder for the psychiatric drug companies. And you bitches deserve it, too. If there ever truly was a "mental illness", it would be FEMINISM.

• Candy Apples 
    Candy Apples posted a comment 
    8 hours ago

Cambodia? Lmao didn't even know your country knew about technology, but seriously get the fuck and Asian woman are nothing but gold-digging whores. You keep your lame ass in Cambodia and not even worry about America or it fine woman (some of them not all I will admit).

• crackiswhack098 
    crackiswhack098 posted a comment 
    9 hours ago

You and your country will never amount to anything. I pity you.

• theSparklingCelt 
    theSparklingCelt posted a comment 
    9 hours ago

Gotta agree with Matti there. Take your hate to therapy, JR. No one has time for it.

New Post
 2/3/2013 2:09 PM

More of the never ending stream of hatred from American women:

• Cheeseburger394 
    Cheeseburger394 posted a comment 
    1 hour ago

Seriously grow the fuck up. It's fucking ass holes like you that need some real therapy. Too bad you can't afford it -.-

• Nickey Poomz 
    Nickey Poomz posted a comment 
    3 hours ago

Kill Yourself.

• ThisIzSirious 
    ThisIzSirious posted a comment 
    7 hours ago

You should keep your opinion about us American women to yourself.

• EFantasic 
    EFantasic posted a comment 
    12 hours ago

You're a pig.

• KenzTheMAc1 
    KenzTheMAc1 posted a comment 
    22 hours ago

fuck you you loser

• TrinityxComplex 
    TrinityxComplex posted a comment 
    23 hours ago

Your American Woman comment isn't true. Every lady is different no matter where there from your a sexist pig.

• BethieBlitzkriegx 
    BethieBlitzkriegx posted a comment 
    1 day ago

what a cunt

• NaveedHossain 
    NaveedHossain posted a comment 
    1 day ago

you're so sexistly strange :P

• TheRealDestinyHite 
    TheRealDestinyHite posted a comment 
    1 day ago

i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• therockstarchampion 
    therockstarchampion posted a comment 
    1 day ago

faggot

• emma ballantyne 
    emma ballantyne posted a comment 
    1 day ago

If you hate Jenna so much why do you post on her videos? And PIPE THE FUCK DOWN!!!

• Flexy4ever21 
    Flexy4ever21 posted a comment 
    1 day ago

fuck you

• mike smith 
    mike smith posted a comment 
    1 day ago

Thanks sir and I appreciate your love, Mr. Rambo.

New Post
 2/4/2013 4:40 AM

Women deserve to be treated the same as men - imprisoned or put to death.  Look at Eileen Wurnos - so we just let her keep killing men because we "Never hit a woman?" All this crap about "Never hitting a woman" is obviously anti-Christian - in the bible there's many examples of women being stoned to death.  So this mangina saying women get killed for speaking out is used to justify our feminised societies misandry.  I say let women be killed if they deserve it, like a man is killed if he deserves it.

This mangina posted a comment and is a real retard. He said "Treat women as equals" and that is EXACTLY what I am doing. American/western women have hated on men for the last 50 years, and I am just reflecting their own hatred right back at them.

• Matti1051 
    Matti1051 posted a comment 
    2 hours ago

Treat women has equals they are girls not 'bitches'.... also women ain't just there to 'pump and dump' they are human beings just like us men. You know people like u is what makes us men look bad. Those 'non feminist countries' kill women if they speak out so stop polluting the internet with your bull shit.... and rethink your

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Man-hating bitches on YouTubeMan-hating bitches on YouTube