You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Email Trail from Michelle AllenEmail Trail from Michelle Allen
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 6/7/2011 10:05 PM

Modified By host  on 6/7/2011 4:06:27 AM

This is what us men have to put up with. Hatred and lies spewed out by bitches like Michelle Allen.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?i... 

Michelle Allen
  • 4 hours ago
    Michelle Allen
    • peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com

Interesting site that i have just stumbled upon, now i understand that you are totally and completely insane........dont worry petey poo i have passed this on to every person on my friends list, and they are doing the same in order to avoid ur idiotic ramblings.........U just need a white jacket and padded room and u will be set for life...........................................NUT JOB!!!!!
  • Peter Nolan
    3 hours ago
    Peter Nolan
    • Hi Michelle, yes. This is a site run by Australias intelligence agency to slander me. It's actually a crime. That you are stupid enough to believe what is written there just goes to show why women must never be allowed to sit in judgement of men. You hate us. And you will believe blatant slander. Well done for demonstrating how stupid you are Michelle.
  • Michelle Allen
    2 hours ago
    Michelle Allen
    • Actually i am very smart, and am a very good person. I dont hate men, as a matter of fact i support the hard work men do. What i find pathetic is you, and the shit u sprout, degrading women, talking urself up, and basically being nothing but an oxygen thief. Before u go talking about that site being a crime, perhaps you shoud go back and re read all the slanderous things u say about women, cos if its a crime then holy shit ur gonna have a hell of a lot of law suits on ur hands. Once again, i strongly urge u to go and get examined by a shrink cos ur def not normal, and have some extreme mental problems.
  • Peter Nolan
    2 hours ago
    Peter Nolan
  • Michelle Allen
    about an hour ago
    Michelle Allen
    • Once again all u can do to try to prove ur smarter than everyone is post links to bullshit sites that hold no water at all and make no difference to the fact that ur a complete and total fuck wit. Risked ur life u say?? what a shame u r still alive!!!! Its ppl (and i use that term loosely for u) like u that make women hate men.......self absorbed, arrogant pricks, who think the sun shines outta their arse, when in sctual fact ur full of piss and wind, and not worth the air u breathe. U slag women off and yet where in the fuck do u think u cum from???? I bet ur mother wishes she swallowed that nite, cos ur a fuckin disgrace of a son, and an absolute an utter disgrace as a human. And i dont give a fat rats arse who the site is run by, as u stated to be slander it has to be untrue, and i read it thoroughly, and everything they said about u is true. U say all u get is hatred from women.....i wonder why? All u do when u open ur mouth is run down everyone around u....ppl u dont even know......how can u expect ANY woman to show u anything but contempt? U blabber about all these men dying every year and blah blah fuckin blah.......if theyre anything like u then i hope that trend continues, because the world has enough shit stains in it already, and it doesnt need the likes of a self promoting, self indulging, arrogant piece of gutter trash like u, thats for fuckin sure. U r nothing but a keyboard warrior, who prob sits around, dick in hand, in his basement, dreaming of what it would be like if anyone actually cared about him.....poor poor petey, prob bullied as a kid, ditched and laughed at by every girl he liked, and now as a result hates anyone who doesnt think he is the best thing since sliced bread......do urself and the world a favor and take a long walk off of a short pier......FUCKIN DOUCHE!!!!!!!
  • Peter Nolan
    a few seconds ago
    Peter Nolan
New Post
 6/7/2011 10:21 PM

And an oh so witty reply. Apparently Michelle has learned to swear. Gee. Like no man has ever told me to 'go fuck yourself' ! LOL!!

This is the degenerate level women have sunk to. They spew out lies and hatred against the VERY BEST OF MEN.

• evidence of what???? evidence of what a complete tosser you are? this ain't evidence of shit! for all you know, I (michelle Allen) could be the alter ego of some hairy 40 odd year old man, you ain't got evidence of shit buddy, here's some more evidence for you...GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Email Trail from Michelle AllenEmail Trail from Michelle Allen