You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Facebook thread on Luke Borusiewiczs Page.Facebook thread on Luke Borusiewiczs Page.
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/9/2011 9:39 PM

Modified By host  on 5/9/2011 3:49:42 AM
Gentlemen. 
Here is a thread that occurred on Luke Borusiewiczs  page. 

There was one lady called Jane who beat a hasty retreat and I will put her lies and hate onto a response. All I have done is cut/paste the page as it at this point in time so you gentlemen can see the lies and hatred spewed out by so called 'good women'.

My 'crime'? Kimberly put a post to ask for help. I pointed out that men are FAR more affected by this sort of situation and that she might choose to speak out for the MEN who have suffered as she claims to be suffering. 

Of course the very notion that men have suffered FAR MORE with the abuse of family courts brought all the HATEFUL WOMEN out to tell LIES about me. Only trouble for the HATEFUL WOMEN TELLING LIES is that I am not about to take a backward step to these complete bitches and so I handed them their arses on a platter in the 'argument'. And an 'argument' from women being spewing HATRED and LIES in response to FACTS.

Go ahead. Read this. This is the SHIT us men have to put up with from women who would called themselves 'good women' and who would claim they would be unbiased sitting on a jury. Yeah, about as unbiased as a bunch of nazis trying a jew. 

Here is the HATRED of wester women laid bare and it is on Luke Borusiewiczs page. How about that?

I particularly like the comment that "the man is in the situation he is in because of his own doing". Yes. That was from MAN-HATER Catherine MacLeod and I believe this is her facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?i... 

She is so convinced of her position that she removed her posts. How about that? She seems to have missed that they come into my email and that I can repost the HATEFUL things that women have said. I will put those posts that have been deleted blow in responses so that these HATEFUL women do not get away with simply deleting their HATEFUL comments.

• • Kimberly Foley
    legal council needed in missouri. We need a smart quick witted person who knows the laws because I am representing myself In Pro Per, not addmitting Jurisdiction.

My name is Kimberly and Im fighting for my precious 2 year old. She has been molested by her father in whome has great ties with the city that "investigated" him for it. My child was wrongfully stolen by CPS then my child was given back to the abuser. My daughter and I need face to face help. On the stand the father admitted that I am a great mother and that our child was always safe in my care and taken care of. The Judge made a sick mistake and ignored my childs best intrest, so I entered a rule 1 and 2 ethics complaint, with a motion for change of Judge. The next court date is this month on the 20th at 11am. The new Judge is judge Frawley. He is calling this a settlement confrence.

I have enough for a loud lawsuit, and I need your help.
    about a month ago • Like •  • Unsubscribe
    o
    o 3 people like this.
    o
      
    Dreamcatchersforabusedchildren Missouri have you tried to have the hearings moved to a different city - i think you should be able to do so. if he has ties in your city with either city officials , judges etc, it would be a conflict of interest
    April 12 at 8:32pm • Like •  1 person
      
    Kimberly Foley 
    the city in which he has ties in, is the city that covered up the evidence of the sexual abuse. My daughters fate is now in the hands of the county. St.Louis County, custody is now being seeked through restraining order, after restraining o...See More
    April 12 at 9:34pm • Like
      
    Gloria Helman Prayers for you Kimberly....I hope you and your daughter get the Justice you deserve!
    Saturday at 3:31pm • Like •  3 people
      
    Ingrid Crook Why was she taken from you?
    Saturday at 3:51pm • Like
      
    Peter Nolan 
    Kimberly,
    women have been stealing the children of men for 30+ years. We have been asking women to help us. I have personally asked THOUSANDS of women to help me. They won't.

Maybe, since you are a victim of the courts as well, you might like...See More
    Saturday at 4:06pm • Like •  1 person
      
    Gloria Helman Peter.....YES women have filed False allegations against their Ex's.....So have MEN against their ex wives.......The bottom line here...IS WE ALL NEED TO COME TOGETHER AND STOP THE FALSE ALLEGATIONS AND THE ABUSERS NEED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE...IT'S NOT MEN VS WOMEN ISSUE.......ONCE WE COME TOGETHER AS 1 GROUP TO FIGHT TOGETHER TO GET JUSTICE.........THERE WILL NEVER BE.
    Saturday at 4:14pm • Like •  6 people
      
    Peter Nolan 
    Gloria. This is the usual tripe I have to put up with from you women. Sorry. It won't wash with me. In the FC the VAST MAJORITY of hostile cases are brought by women. No man goes into the FC voluntarily. He is dragged in there by the woman....See More
    Saturday at 4:23pm • Like
      
    Peter Nolan 
    PS Gloria. Because western women ALWAYS put women above men and will ALWAYS suppor the criminal woman over the honest man western women made themselves irrelevant to the remedy. Guess what? On the CAF site we DO NOT WANT WOMEN because they ...See More
    Saturday at 4:32pm • Like
      
    Gloria Helman 
    Peter....YOUR ANGER will NEVER Help REFORM the Laws in your Country or in the United States......It's the Courts that have Seperated and Corrupted the MEN vs Women.....Once "YOU" realize that WE ALL need to Come together as 1 GROUP....Refor...See More
    Saturday at 4:45pm • Like •  1 person
      
    Gloria Helman JANE...AMEN.....It's about the "BEST for the CHILD" But unfortunately the Family Courts do not find Fault with Abuser.....Give child to Abuser....While Abuser files False Allegations against the Loving Parent....Who only wants to LOVE their child and the best for them.......The Courts do not care about the CHILD either.....It's Obvious........Bottom like.....It's about "THE CHILD"
    Saturday at 5:03pm • Like •  1 person
      
    Peter Nolan 
    Gloria. Your LIES will not wash with me. I am not 'angry' so don't be condemning yourself as a LIAR so fast. Below is my 'Notice to women'. When you can point me FACTS that show women are 51% of the six categories mentioned? Get back to me....See More
    Saturday at 5:05pm • Like
      
    Peter Nolan 
    Gloria.
    "It's the Courts that have Seperated and Corrupted the MEN vs Women"
    This is the usual bullshit us men have to put up with from you women. Guess what? The COURTS would not get a chance if women did not commit perjury and steal from th...See More
    Saturday at 5:11pm • Like
      
    Peter Nolan 
    Jane,
    "I observed BOTH men and women who were the enemies to children because of their behavior."
    You women and your LIES. You like to think you are so clever and so subtle. You say 'both' but you FAIL to mention that the SAFEST place for a c...See More
    Saturday at 5:16pm • Like
      
    Gloria Helman PETER....YOU will not WIN...SO give it up!
    Saturday at 5:19pm • Like •  1 person
      
    Peter Nolan 
    Gloria,
    "It's about the "BEST for the CHILD""
    You are in good company. 

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the pe...See More
    Saturday at 5:24pm • Like •  1 person
      
    Peter Nolan Gloria,
    "PETER....YOU will not WIN...SO give it up!"

I already have Gloria....and I am going to drive the stake through the heart of feminism and the women who stood by and allowed it to happen. And I will NEVER give up exposing western women as liars and hypocrites. Never.
    Saturday at 5:28pm • Like
      
    Peter Nolan 
    ‎@Jane, "you must swallow the fact that men are 17 percent of the killers of children and therefore not guiltless" 

Telling me what I 'must' do? You arrogant twat. Who do you think you are? And the subtle lie of making the claim that I have...See More
    Saturday at 5:35pm • Like
      
    Peter Nolan 
    ‎@Jane, 
    "I am not like all women"

In the MRA area this is called 'Not all women are like that'. NAWALT. Guess what? You ARE EXACTYLY LIKE THAT. Are you protesting that women be 51% of the war dead, workplace dead, homeless, incarcerated, ali...See More
    Saturday at 5:40pm • Like
      
    Peter Nolan 
    ‎@Jane,
    "I don't believe there are 10 of them that spit vile like you do"

Typical lies Jane. Telling the truth is not 'spitting vile'. And no. They probably would not bother speaking to you like I do because the are treating you 'like a woman...See More
    Saturday at 6:29pm • Like
      
    Peter Nolan 
    ‎@Jane,
    "FB friends, please block this individual. He is stuck in his own misery and has no desire to make positive changes for children and what is in THEIR best interests."

And here is another LIE from you Jane. You are telling plenty of th...See More
    Saturday at 6:37pm • Like
      
    Peter Nolan LOL! I see 'Jane' has removed her comments. Hhhmmm. She must really have had the courage of her convictions. Gloria? What did you say about 'winning'? You just saw a self described police officer run away with her tail between her legs taking her comments with her and leaving a spiteful lie behind. Gee. You women are so 'strong and independent'. Aren't you?
    Saturday at 6:40pm • Like
      
    Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay 
    Peter, Im not sure how to word what I want to say without offending either sex but il give it my best shot. I am always in favour of kids having the choice of living with either parent and parents need to realise the child has a voice and s...See More
    Saturday at 10:42pm • Like
      
    Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay 
    Alot of woman also use children as weapons as a payback to hurt the father and also put their own misery onto the children to brainwash them into thinking dads an evil beast when generally they are not, who then becomes the evil beast? That...See More
    Saturday at 10:57pm • Like
      
    Kaylee Jamieson ‎): She asked for any recommendations. Not a debate on woman and men rights. She just wants help for her daughter. I'm sorry Kimberly, for your daughter.
    Saturday at 11:20pm • Like •  2 people
      
    Peter Nolan 
    Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay 
    "Peter, Im not sure how to word what I want to say without offending either sex"

Why would you be concerned about 'offending' me when you are not concerned about the kidnapping of my children, the crimes of my ex or p...See More
    Saturday at 11:28pm • Like
      
    Kaylee Jamieson 
    Have you seen Kimberly's photos? There's ones of her daughter, HAPPY. Even if you don't want to believe it, pretend for a second. With the right court people (I'm only young. /: I'm not into technical) and such she could win the case. Her d...See More
    Saturday at 11:32pm • Like
      
    Kaylee Jamieson Just 'cause it happened to you, doesn't Kimberly's doing it.
    Saturday at 11:33pm • Like
      
    Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay 
    Peter, I was being polite really haha I really dont give a shit about offending people when it comes to the truth and whats right and just. I am very outraged with the court system based upon the laws in any given country and will advocate ...See More
    Yesterday at 12:05am • Like
      
    Min Carey WOW!!! Kimberly, good luck and god bless you honey, I know how evil these things can get..
    Yesterday at 12:19am • Like •  1 person
      
    Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay Yes very angry man he really has a hate for women and maybe his problems for whats happened to him he can not see as gs rage is blinding him? Ah well I dont think you could say anything right in his eyes if your a women.
    Yesterday at 12:21am • Like
      
    Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay ‎*his* not 'gs' lol
    Yesterday at 12:24am • Like
      
    Min Carey that guy is a real bully hey:(
    Yesterday at 12:24am • Like
      
    Kaylee Jamieson It's gotta be hard on his for what his wife did, but what he said was horrible.
    Yesterday at 12:26am • Like
      
    Kaylee Jamieson Him*
    Yesterday at 12:26am • Like
      
    Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay He doesnt have to take it out on everyone else thats not fair he needs to acknowlege and own his own problems pffft! Anyway lets mt waste mental energy on him and move forward :-)
    Yesterday at 12:31am • Like •  1 person
      
    Kaylee Jamieson I like how you think(:
    Yesterday at 12:32am • Like
      
    Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay ‎:-)
    Yesterday at 12:37am • Like
      
    Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay Its discusting aye something needs to be done to wake the system up to this rubbish! A f.b page of battered and abused women, men and children photos included we have to make the courts see that this can not continue!
    Yesterday at 2:05am • Like
      
    Kaylee Jamieson Smart guys ^ I agree!
    Yesterday at 2:16am • Like
      
    Peter Nolan 
    Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay
    "Its discusting aye something needs to be done to wake the system up to this rubbish!"
    You seem to not be aware that 'the system' is doing what it is supposed to be doing and that I have proven in Australia and Ireland...See More
    Yesterday at 10:00am • Like
      
    Peter Nolan 
    Catherine MacLeod
    "there is no room for masoginists"
    But there is plenty of room for misandrists, eh? Just look at the lies and hatred spewed at me. What is my 'crime'? I'm telling the truth. You women are disgusting the way you spew out hatr...See More
    Yesterday at 10:02am • Like
      
    Peter Nolan 
    Catherine MacLeod 
    "But we all know not all women are like this."
    In the MRA area we called this the 'not all women are like that' defense. NAWALT. No intelligent man pays it any heed. It's just complete bullshit you women spew out to obscure...See More
    Yesterday at 10:08am • Like
      
    Peter Nolan 
    Catherine MacLeod "Here in Australia .....Then he made many horrible accusations even against me and lied to the courts about her as well." 

Catherine. You women don't like getting a bit of your own back do you. You women have been committin...See More
    Yesterday at 10:22am • Like
      
    Peter Nolan 
    Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay "Yes very angry man he really has a hate for women"

These are LIES and so that makes you a LIAR Ailise. You women don't seem to value your credibility much do you. I am not angry at women. And I happen to love eastern...See More
    Yesterday at 10:34am • Like
      
    Kaylee Jamieson They had an opinion on you.
    Yesterday at 10:36am • Like
      
    Kaylee Jamieson People are entitled to opinions.
      
    Kaylee Jamieson As you seem to have an opinion on every women on the 'Western side'
      
    Lachlan Lorusso Peter Nolan - this is not a Thereapeutic Forum - this is also not your post. You should seek help and pay for Therapy to talk it out. The problem you talk of exists for YOU ONLY! Get help mate! And Michael and your new Moderator, get rid of this idiot - he's got a different story and will bring more harm than good to anybody (woman) posting here - for what YOU set this forum up for.
    Yesterday at 11:05am • Like
      
    Lachlan Lorusso What r u doing here anyway Nolan? You can't help anybody until u help yourself! Set up a woman-hating forum and invite your angry mates, but you're in the wrong post mate and I for one, would like to see the back end of you! Trouble is NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!
    Yesterday at 11:07am • Like •  1 person
      
    Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay Peter the thing is we all get burnt at one stage another and so we hopefully learn by that and move on. I feel sorry for you that you havent. Fight your fight somewhere more appropiate & good luck to you. With some of your views id agree but your attitude is quite unacceptable. How dare you judge an entire type of women due to your own bad choices and loss. Karma gives out only what we deserve. I am not stupid, weak, inferior, or your equal at this point because we here do not have to prove ourselves to you. We are sick of getting blamed for 'oh she pushed me to far' or 'if she had performed better I wouldnt have been playing around' go home and have a cry, get it out then grow some balls and grow up you snarly little man your acting like the whole world owes you something. I would support you but your very arrogant with the way you speak to us and will not win any votes nor sympathy here. Im done speaking to you. Goodbye.
    Yesterday at 12:04pm • Like
      
    Rue Vogiatz Peter this seems to be more about you and your 'truth' then about the children. So your failures in life have turned you into an embittered man, trying to find constant faults and negatives in the system and people. Maybe it's time to accept responsibility from the past to move past this angry stage. Blaming others for your past and future is just a cop out, we need to accept some responsibility as to move forward. I can see why others have had enough as far as you are concerned-you paint your self as some 'liberated' man but you are shackled in prejudice and half truths.
    Yesterday at 12:05pm • Like •  1 person
      
    Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay And that is my opinion. :-)
    Yesterday at 12:07pm • Like
      
    Cate Madew Well I am sure this has helped Kimberly NOT. This is a site for justice for Luke and other children lost to CPS and advice for people who are fighting CPS. It is in no way a mother v's father group or men v's women. There are other groups for that. I have been on this site for over a year and have NEVER seen any conflict like this on this site. Respect for LOST children please.
    8 hours ago • Like •  1 person
      
    Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay Sorry :-( yes your right.
    6 hours ago • Like
      
    Kimberly Foley Eerybody has a right to say how they feel. Regardless mom or dad, our children suffer. My situation is real, my daughters pain and confusion is real. I love my baby and miss her. Everyday I spend worrying about her, I spend the day wondering what she is doing, is she safe, happy, running, laughing, eating, sleeping... so in fact she is lost. Sleep well friends, we have yet to win the war. So we sleep to wake and fight another day.
    5 hours ago • Like •  3 people
      
    Kaylee Jamieson ‎(: You're a strong woman. Goodluck.
    5 hours ago • Like •  1 person
      
    Kimberly Foley Ty, :) ♥
      
    Peter Nolan Kimberly Foley
    7:08am May 9
    "Eerybody has a right to say how they feel. Regardless mom or dad, our children suffer. My situation is real, my daughters pain and confusion is real. I love my baby and miss her. Everyday I spend worrying about her, I spend the day wondering what she is doing, is she safe, happy, running, laughing, eating, sleeping... so in fact she is lost. Sleep well friends, we have yet to win the war. So we sleep to wake and fight another day."

Well Said Kimberly. And the only point I made at the beginning before all these women started spewing lied and hatred at me was this. How about you also speak out for the FATHERS. You claim to be in great emotional distress. Yet? When it is a FATHER women will hate on him for expressing exactly the same things. When women kidnap the FATHERS children, which is the case 90% of the time, women HATE on the FATHER. Well? If you feel this bad? How do you thing I felt when my children were relocated to places unknown to me. Hhhmmmm? 

Now? I have created the remedy for MOTHERS AND FATHERS to the criminal activity in the family courts that will work in ALL ENGLISH SPEAKING LANDS. This is Michaels page and I am going to give him a path to justice because it’s the RIGHT THING TO DO. 

But FATHERS are FAR WORSE AFFECTED by the crimes of the family courts and ALL WESTERN WOMEN KNOW THIS. Yet the western women will HATE on a man like me who points this out.

Well? Tell your story by all means? But please do NOT forget to mention that this happens to FATHERS TEN TIMES more often than mothers and FATHERS are hated on for expressing exactly what you are expressing by the very MOTHERS who claim to be ‘caring people’. That just happens to be the truth. Not a very pleasant one for women to swallow because it shows just what a bunch of hypocrites they have been.
    22 minutes ago • Like
      
    Peter Nolan Kaylee Jamieson
    10:36am May 8
    They had an opinion on you.
    People are entitled to opinions. As you seem to have an opinion on every women on the 'Western side'

LOL! People are entitled to epress whatever opinion they like. When it is a lie about me I claim the right to call a lie a lie and the person presenting the lie a LIAR. And that would be a FACT, not an opinion. You western women have a lot of trouble distinguishing between FACTS and opinion.

Lastly. The FACT that the vast majority of western women are liars and hypocrites is just that. A FACT. NOT an ‘opinion’. Do you know that in the last 18 months or so since I started making the public statement ‘the vast majority of western women are liars and hypocrites’ that NOT ONE has actually chosen to present evidence this is NOT TRUE? Why? Because I harvested all the evidence I need to give to young men that it IS TRUE.
    21 minutes ago • Like
      
    Peter Nolan Catherine MacLeod
    10:45am May 8
    “the man is in the situation he is in because of his own doing. he made it easy for his ex to do what she did because of his attitude and believe me the authorities are not stupid”

@Young men. This is the sort of ‘opinion’ you will see from HATEFUL women. Crimes were committed against me and somehow this is ‘my own doing’. Somehow the ‘authorities’ are not stupid’ even though I have proven them to be criminals. Thank you Catherine for proving how HATEFUL you are. And yes, I will publish your comment to CAF to show men just how HATEFUL women are and how they just delight in men having crimes committed against men by women. Next?
    21 minutes ago • Like
      
    Peter Nolan Lachlan Lorusso
    11:05am May 8
    “Peter Nolan - this is not a Thereapeutic Forum - this is also not your post. You should seek help and pay for Therapy to talk it out. The problem you talk of exists for YOU ONLY”

And here comes a man-hating white knighting mangina apologist. Lachlan likes to tell the lie that a man being victimised by a woman in the family court somehow only applied to ME when the truth is that tens of millions of men have been so victimised. Lachlan? That makes you are LIAR. Why are you so ready to throw away your credibility and show that you are a man not to be trusted? By the way? You have made it into my mangina hall of fame. Well done. 

Now. The woman claimed they were ‘equal’. Stop being so sexist and discriminatory in taking the position the women can’t defend themselves. Let them do their OWN talking. And you might want to stop telling lies publicly. 

“Trouble is NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!”
    Not by manginas no. Good thing Michael is not a mangina like you. I have agreed to personally take on Lukes case should we be able to develop the evidence of a crime that is likely to result in a guilty verdict. That’s what I am doing here. But hatemongers like you? You are just in places to white-knight and demonstrate your hatred of being a man and your subservience to women. Well done idiot. 

Here is your entry in my mangina hall of fame Lachlan.
    http://www.peternolan.com/Forums/tabid/420/mid/1087/threadid/750/scope/posts/Default.aspx#750
    20 minutes ago • Like
      
    Lachlan Lorusso Peter: "Everybody has the right to say...." nah nah natter natter - NO YOU "DO NO HAVE THE RIGHT TO POST ABOUT SUCH BS IN OUR FORUM" So take a walk buddy... NOW! People of this post - DO NOT FEED into this man's compulsion by responding to him ever again. Soon we will remove him and he'll have accomplished ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in this post - just like he appears to have done with his LITTLE LIFE!
    20 minutes ago • Like
      
    Peter Nolan Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay
    12:04pm May 8
    “Peter the thing is we all get burnt at one stage”
    Ailise. This is the sort of shit I’ve had to put up with from you women for ages. I’m sick of it and I won’t tolerate it. You are a hypocrite. Get used to it. I am talking about women committing crimes and you women allowing them a ‘pass’ for crimes. Your comment is EXACTLY why I will not allow women on the highest court. Because when it comes to women committed crimes against men? You women forgive the woman no matter what she did. What a bunch of hypocrites you are! I’ve seen comments meaning this 1,000 times over.
    20 minutes ago • Like
      
    Peter Nolan Rue Vogiatz
    12:05pm May 8
    “Peter this seems to be more about you and your 'truth' then about the children. So your failures in life have turned you into an embittered man”
    No Rue. This is about PROVEN CRIMES and me re-introducing the rule of law into Australia and Ireland. By the way? “have turned you into an embittered man” is a LIE and I call you a LIAR for saying so. I am a very happy man. Indeed one ‘crime’ I have committed according the lying and hypocritical women is that I am MUCH HAPPIER now I do not have the albatross of ‘wife and children’ hanging around my neck. So I tell ALL young men I meet the vast majority of western women are liars and hypocrites, that marriage is a total scam to enslave the man and is best avoided. If you go to http://www.the-spearhead.com/ you will find many tens of thousands of men agree. The collapsing marriage rate tells you that LOTS of men have figured out marriage is a crock of shit and a scam.
    19 minutes ago • Like
      
    Kaylee Jamieson Sorry. I had to change my keyboard. Bunch of dribble came out of my mouth. DUUUUUDDDEEE.... Just chill yo!
    19 minutes ago • Like
      
    Peter Nolan Cate Madew
    3:55am May 9
    “ I have been on this site for over a year and have NEVER seen any conflict like this on this site”
    Cate. Well then the truth has probably never been presented. Who is making the conflict here? That would be the women. If you look at my first post I merely suggested directly to Kimberly that since she claimed she was a victim of the legal fraternity she might want to speak out about all the MEN who are victims since the MEN who are victims outnumber the women 99 to 1. 

For there MERE SUGGESTION that a woman speak out on behalf of MEN the WOMEN told a whole bunch of LIES about me and created CONFLICT so that they could then claim to be VICTIMS. This is a STANDARD tactic for women because of your underlying HATRED of men. In the presence of the truth women squirt lies like a cuttlefish squirts ink in the presence of a predator.

Did any of the women here actually rebut anything I said? Nope. They just told lies because they know what I am saying is true. So. In almost ALL cases where men present the truth? You women respond with lies and generate false ‘conflict’ in order to suppress the truth. How about you exercise a little ‘freedom of speech’? How about you give the truth a run for a while? That would be a real change for you western women. And by the way? The book that is the remedy to all issues around the family court has been written and it’s just as valid for women as men. Here is the link to the book that if Kimberly bothered to learn it and use it would solve her problems.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/1/threadid/223/scope/posts/Default.aspx
    19 minutes ago • Like
      
    Lachlan Lorusso ‎"This is Michaels page and I am going to give him a path to justice because it’s the RIGHT THING TO DO"

Oh no you won't be Nolan - sorry, Michael has made an error. You're outta here and straight into Mental Health. You can't fight your cause with your mind not working properly. You can't have children around u with hyour mind so distorted and you CANNOT come here and abuse our people.
    18 minutes ago • Like
    o  
    •  

Lachlan Lorusso
    I thought you got yourself a new Moderator(s) Michael? Everybody's had to block this Peter sick-nut - it's ok to make a mistake and incude them, but REMOVE THE BASTARD before we all run even further. It takes people a long time to open up in this Forum, don't let some sick nut spoil it for all of us! I'm sorry if I sound demanding, but why is it taking so long to remove him????????????? He just needs some direction - he's calling on people that don't fall into his minority of ONE! He needs direction, as well as a smash in the face by a WOMAN.
    He's a Mysoginist and a Nacissist. There is no cure for him, he will invade people's posts, believe me ours is not the only one. FB is to blame for allowing nut-heads like this to roam free, telling women who have lost their children to the system that they deserve it and he is going to drive a stake through feminism.
    This man has lost his identity with what he has been through. His ex must be a bitch from the depths of hell and I'm sorry, but he probably made her that way!
    She gathered other women for 'support' and his Narcissistic personality does not allow for that - nothing will get in his way (or he thinks and believes).
    STOP ANSWERING THIS MAN'S POSTS - DIRECT YOUR COMMENTS ONLY TO KIMBERLY AND IGNORE HIS POSTS - although he should be removed. I give him today alone, and I will have him removed myself! (Legislation Lisa)
    8 hours ago • Like •  • Unsubscribe
    o
    o 3 people like this.
    o
      
    Kimberly Foley You are a strong person honest person. Thank you.
      
    Peter Nolan Lachlan Lorusso
    I thought you got yourself a new Moderator(s) Michael? Everybody's had to block this Peter sick-nut - it's ok to make a mistake and incude them, but REMOVE THE BASTARD before we all run even further.

Ah yes Lachlan. The idea of freedom of speech does not occur to you eh? You claim the right of women to tell lies but not of a man to rebut the lies told about him. What a mangina you are. And you use all the wimminz tactics of ‘hes a sick bastard’ when even the most casual of browse of either of my web sites will demonstrate I am anything but. But you go ahead and tell your lies. I will be pasting this whole stinking thread to the CAF site so men can see just exactly why women must NOT be allowed on the highest courts in Australia….as well as manginas like you too. Manginas like you have no place in judging cases. You are as sexist and biased as the women.
    15 minutes ago • Like
    o  
    •  

Lachlan Lorusso
    Ailise Rhiannon 
    Lindsay Yes very angry man he really has a hate for 
    women and maybe his problems for whats happened to him he can not see as gs rage 
    is blinding him? Ah well I dont think you could say anything right in his eyes 
    if your a women.
    8 hours ago • Like •  • Subscribe
    •  

Lachlan Lorusso
    A DAY HAS PASSED AND THE RESPONSE TO PETER NOLAN'S REMARKS ARE THUS: Jane LeMond Alvarez 
    FB friends, please block this individual. He is stuck in 
    his own misery and has no desire to make positive changes for children and what 
    is in THEIR best interests.

New Post
 5/9/2011 9:55 PM

Peter....YOUR ANGER will NEVER Help REFORM the Laws in your Country or in the United States......It's the Courts that have Seperated and Corrupted the MEN vs Women.....Once "YOU" realize that WE ALL need to Come together as 1 GROUP....Reform and Justice will NEVER be solved!.....So If you continue to HATE and Blame Women for the Injustice.....Then I feel Sorry for YOU......Keep on HATING......It will NEVER get JUSTICE!
Gloria Helman 4:45pm May 7
Peter....YOUR ANGER will NEVER Help REFORM the Laws in your Country or in the United States......It's the Courts that have Seperated and Corrupted the MEN vs Women.....Once "YOU" realize that WE ALL need to Come together as 1 GROUP....Reform and Justice will NEVER be solved!.....So If you continue to HATE and Blame Women for the Injustice.....Then I feel Sorry for YOU......Keep on HATING......It will NEVER get JUSTICE!
Comment History
Peter Nolan
Peter Nolan 7:32am May 7
PS Gloria. Because western women ALWAYS put women above men and will ALWAYS suppor the criminal woman over the honest man western women made themselves irrelevant to the remedy. Guess what? On the CAF site we DO NOT WANT WOMEN because they are not relevant. We do NOT WANT to 'join as one group' to fight for justice. Us FATHERS are going to re-introduce the rule of law into the western world and we are going to do it DESPITE the efforts of women to undermine us in doing this. This book is the remedy. Note that it has two affidavits in it directed at women. One is a bonded affidavit for a woman to declare herself equal before the law. The other is a bonded affidavit for a woman to declare hereself chattel property of a man. Guess what? Not one woman has been willing to sign either one yet. And the VAST MAJORITY of women are not willing to hold women accountable for their crimes. I have all the evidence I need to state that as a fact.

And if you don't like my 'attitude'? You can take it up with the THOUSANDS of women who have hated on me as I have laboured to re-introduce the rule of law these last three years. I take the position taht the VAST MAJORITY of western women are liars and hypocrites. Those who are not speak out about the crimes of women just as loudly as they speak out about the crimes of men. I know ONE such woman in Australia and ONE such woman in Ireland. Not good numbers. So NO Gloria. I don't want the kind of 'help' women offer. You made yourselves irrelevant by NOT helping earlier.

http://www.facebook.com/l/c0c9bOWvv5j...
Peter Nolan
Peter Nolan 7:23am May 7
Gloria. This is the usual tripe I have to put up with from you women. Sorry. It won't wash with me. In the FC the VAST MAJORITY of hostile cases are brought by women. No man goes into the FC voluntarily. He is dragged in there by the woman. Two women I know of put the initiation of divorce at 90%+ by the woman in anticipation of being well rewarded. In my case the reward for destroying the family was 95% vs 5% and she kidnapped the kids as well. I asked HUNDREDS of women to assist me stop teh crimes of my ex and the abuse of my former children. They ALL SAID NO.

So NO. I TOTALLY REJECT and notion men are anywhere NEAR equally responsible for the destruction of the family so you can shove that idea where the sun doesn't shine.

Further? I have asked THOUSANDS of women if they are willing to sit on juries to try women who commit crimes against men. In the WHOLE WORLD I have had 6 say they are so willing. So it is not MEN who are refusing to do their duty and pull their weight. It is WOMEN. So you can shove the idea that women have been in any way helpful to us men re-introducing the rule of law where the sun does not shine too. Even today in Australia there is only ONE woman willing to sit on our new courts. Women have been invited to create their womens only court as a lower court to the men and present their services to men to provide a path to justice. They won't do it.

When you women actually form courts and give us men a path to justice (JUST LIKE MEN DO FOR FEMALE RAPE VICTIMS) THEN get back to me. Ok?

I despise the lies presented by women like you. You women can't count. How about you learn about a little bit of math called PERCENTAGES. And then take responsibility for you and your fellow women totally refusing to be helpful when a MAN asks for help.
Gloria Helman
Gloria Helman 7:14am May 7
Peter.....YES women have filed False allegations against their Ex's.....So have MEN against their ex wives.......The bottom line here...IS WE ALL NEED TO COME TOGETHER AND STOP THE FALSE ALLEGATIONS AND THE ABUSERS NEED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE...IT'S NOT MEN VS WOMEN ISSUE.......ONCE WE COME TOGETHER AS 1 GROUP TO FIGHT TOGETHER TO GET JUSTICE.........THERE WILL NEVER BE.
Peter Nolan
Peter Nolan 7:06am May 7
Kimberly,
women have been stealing the children of men for 30+ years. We have been asking women to help us. I have personally asked THOUSANDS of women to help me. They won't.

Maybe, since you are a victim of the courts as well, you might like to speak out about the crimes women are committing against men in their perjury and false allegations and stealing our children. here is a link showing you how 250 of the best 'self described good women' have hidden a woman criminal just because she committed her crimes against a man. It's high time women denounced women committing crimes.
http://www.facebook.com/l/c0c9bcw2sAI...
Best Regards Peter
Ingrid Crook
Ingrid Crook 6:51am May 7
Why was she taken from you?
View All Comments
Original Post
Kimberly Foley
Kimberly Foley 11:11am Apr 12
legal council needed in missouri. We need a smart quick witted person who knows the laws because I am representing myself In Pro Per, not addmitting Jurisdiction.

My name is Kimberly and Im fighting for my precious 2 year old. She has been molested by her father in whome has great ties with the city that "investigated" him for it. My child was wrongfully stolen by CPS then my child was given back to the abuser. My daughter and I need face to face help. On the stand the father admitted that I am a great mother and that our child was always safe in my care and taken care of. The Judge made a sick mistake and ignored my childs best intrest, so I entered a rule 1 and 2 ethics complaint, with a motion for change of Judge. The next court date is this month on the 20th at 11am. The new Judge is judge Frawley. He is calling this a settlement confrence.

I have enough for a loud lawsuit, and I need your help.
New Post
 5/9/2011 9:57 PM

Adversarial behavior has always been the biggest enemy for children. And it will continue. In my years at the police department - I observed BOTH men and women who were the enemies to children because of their behavior. The child is better off without either of them. Their is much pain on both sides. Children need BOTH parents provided one of them is not an abuser, sex offender (which is both men and women) drug addict, etc. It is not about you Peter or you Kimberly. It is about the child- pure and simple.
Jane LeMond Alvarez 4:57pm May 7
Adversarial behavior has always been the biggest enemy for children. And it will continue. In my years at the police department - I observed BOTH men and women who were the enemies to children because of their behavior. The child is better off without either of them. Their is much pain on both sides. Children need BOTH parents provided one of them is not an abuser, sex offender (which is both men and women) drug addict, etc. It is not about you Peter or you Kimberly. It is about the child- pure and simple.

PS Jane claimed she was a police officer but she deleted her comments and ran away like little girl. And they give these women GUNS and call them 'equal'?

New Post
 5/9/2011 9:57 PM

Modified By host  on 5/9/2011 3:58:11 AM
JANE...AMEN.....It's about the
Gloria Helman 5:03pm May 7
JANE...AMEN.....It's about the "BEST for the CHILD" But unfortunately the Family Courts do not find Fault with Abuser.....Give child to Abuser....While Abuser files False Allegations against the Loving Parent....Who only wants to LOVE their child and the best for them.......The Courts do not care about the CHILD either.....It's Obvious........Bottom like.....It's about "THE CHILD"

PETER....YOU will not WIN...SO give it up!
Gloria Helman 5:19pm May 7
PETER....YOU will not WIN...SO give it up!
New Post
 5/9/2011 9:58 PM

I don't make blanket statements about men and women...I am not like all women and don't like being painted with the same brush. These cases are individual cases. If the man is a jerk, remove the child and give the child to the mother. If a woman is a jerk, remove the child and give the child to the father. If the courts are screwing up on a case because one or the other parent is in bed with them, expose them, write letters to the newspapers, DO YOUR HOMEWORK...appear in court as a responsible human being whose only interest is in the child.
Jane LeMond Alvarez 5:20pm May 7
I don't make blanket statements about men and women...I am not like all women and don't like being painted with the same brush. These cases are individual cases. If the man is a jerk, remove the child and give the child to the mother. If a woman is a jerk, remove the child and give the child to the father. If the courts are screwing up on a case because one or the other parent is in bed with them, expose them, write letters to the newspapers, DO YOUR HOMEWORK...appear in court as a responsible human being whose only interest is in the child.
New Post
 5/9/2011 9:58 PM

Your stats are correct, that women are the largest percentage of child abusers, you must swallow the fact that men are 17 percent of the killers of children and therefore not guiltless, with that said, let me repeat, the child should go to the better of two parent.
Jane LeMond Alvarez 5:24pm May 7
Your stats are correct, that women are the largest percentage of child abusers, you must swallow the fact that men are 17 percent of the killers of children and therefore not guiltless, with that said, let me repeat, the child should go to the better of two parent.
New Post
 5/9/2011 9:59 PM

Most of my fb friends (over 3,000) are men...they are bikers against Child Abuse....I don't believe there are 10 of them that spit vile like you do....I've read good old Adolph's writings...sick bastard.
Jane LeMond Alvarez 5:28pm May 7
Most of my fb friends (over 3,000) are men...they are bikers against Child Abuse....I don't believe there are 10 of them that spit vile like you do....I've read good old Adolph's writings...sick bastard.
New Post
 5/9/2011 9:59 PM

You cannot change the system of what is happening by fighting each other...children need moms and dads...somewhere along the line you will have to come together...and who will be the loser then? The world is a screwed up place..by both men and woman....children just do not have a chance with the polarization going on here.
Jane LeMond Alvarez 5:35pm May 7
You cannot change the system of what is happening by fighting each other...children need moms and dads...somewhere along the line you will have to come together...and who will be the loser then? The world is a screwed up place..by both men and woman....children just do not have a chance with the polarization going on here.
Comment History
Peter Nolan
Peter Nolan 8:35am May 7
@Jane, "you must swallow the fact that men are 17 percent of the killers of children and therefore not guiltless"

Telling me what I 'must' do? You arrogant twat. Who do you think you are? And the subtle lie of making the claim that I have in any way implied that a man who has killed a child is 'guiltless' is also exposed. You women like these subtle little lies don't you. You just LOVE putting shit into public places that are subtle lies. Well? I am one man who will not tolerate that sort of subtle lie. I will call it the LIE it is.

By the way? You therefore claim women are 83% of the killers of children. Yet we all know when a woman kills a child that she is 'sick' and 'needs treatment'. When a man kills a child he is a 'monster' and 'gets life'. More hypocrisy and double standards from you women. Two words. Andrea Yates. Women can KILL their husbands and expect little to no punishment today and ALL OTHER WOMEN stand by and let it happen.

Jane. We are sick of the lies and hypocrisy of you women. Men are going to start treating you as you demanded. Like equals. Like men. You might want to read about how severe the backlash is going to be by reading things like this. http://www.facebook.com/l/c0c9bEEqWBl...

Also. Since you say you are a police officer? That makes you accomplice to MASSIVE levels of crime. Here is my notice to all police officers in Australia.
http://www.facebook.com/l/c0c9bux_1HQ...
Jane LeMond Alvarez
Jane LeMond Alvarez 8:28am May 7
Peter Nolan
Peter Nolan 8:28am May 7
Gloria,
"PETER....YOU will not WIN...SO give it up!"

I already have Gloria....and I am going to drive the stake through the heart of feminism and the women who stood by and allowed it to happen. And I will NEVER give up exposing western women as liars and hypocrites. Never.
Peter Nolan
Peter Nolan 8:24am May 7
Gloria,
"It's about the "BEST for the CHILD""
You are in good company.

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."
Adolph Hitler in Mein Kampf

The LIE of 'in the best interest of the child' is spewed out by stupid women like you endlessly. Here is a book. Not that stupid women like you would actually, you know, READ A BOOK. It conclusively proves that if the standard was 'the best interests of the child' then guardianship of children would to to fathers 100% of the time.

"The best interests of the child" is one more lie that women like to tell. And they are mostly too stupid to know they are quoting ADOLPH HITLER. Well done in showing your ignorance. You might actually read the book written through me. But no. You women just want to spew out lies and hypocrisy. I'm so sick of it. And I have no patience for it. I will treat women exactly like I treat men in this regard.

http://www.facebook.com/l/c0c9bHvWPM9...
Jane LeMond Alvarez
Jane LeMond Alvarez 8:24am May 7
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:01 PM

FB friends, please block this individual. He is stuck in his own misery and has no desire to make positive changes for children and what is in THEIR best interests.
Jane LeMond Alvarez 5:39pm May 7
FB friends, please block this individual. He is stuck in his own misery and has no desire to make positive changes for children and what is in THEIR best interests.
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:01 PM

Peter, Im not sure how to word what I want to say without offending either sex but il give it my best shot. I am always in favour of kids having the choice of living with either parent and parents need to realise the child has a voice and should be listened to. Im in nz by the way. I have known alot of really nasty mothers over the years and wish the fathers could save the kids from the trauma they endure. I do love the way you put how women want equal rights, in regards to everything and yet I also see what you said about the consequences being very different when some shit goes down so very true! I am also annoyed with that and the fact that the majority of the time women get custody... What makes woman better able? Nothing whatsoever! Men need equal custodial rights! Over in the u.k men have none! One of my friends has only seen his new born once since born (by pure chance) and he cant even get an access order in place! Custody rare for men to get over there and im in full support of having that law changed. What we have to remember here is it takes two to make a baby neither of which has ownership rights, just because us woman incubate it for upto 9mths doesnt make it a possession or a right or us the better parent! Yes I have kids and yes the youngest being 9 lives with his dad thats what they both wanted. Yes we are married and live in seperate houses its great, if either of us in bad mood we can just leave and go home haha
Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay 10:42pm May 7
Peter, Im not sure how to word what I want to say without offending either sex but il give it my best shot. I am always in favour of kids having the choice of living with either parent and parents need to realise the child has a voice and should be listened to. Im in nz by the way. I have known alot of really nasty mothers over the years and wish the fathers could save the kids from the trauma they endure. I do love the way you put how women want equal rights, in regards to everything and yet I also see what you said about the consequences being very different when some shit goes down so very true! I am also annoyed with that and the fact that the majority of the time women get custody... What makes woman better able? Nothing whatsoever! Men need equal custodial rights! Over in the u.k men have none! One of my friends has only seen his new born once since born (by pure chance) and he cant even get an access order in place! Custody rare for men to get over there and im in full support of having that law changed. What we have to remember here is it takes two to make a baby neither of which has ownership rights, just because us woman incubate it for upto 9mths doesnt make it a possession or a right or us the better parent! Yes I have kids and yes the youngest being 9 lives with his dad thats what they both wanted. Yes we are married and live in seperate houses its great, if either of us in bad mood we can just leave and go home haha
Comment History
Peter Nolan
Peter Nolan 9:40am May 7
LOL! I see 'Jane' has removed her comments. Hhhmmm. She must really have had the courage of her convictions. Gloria? What did you say about 'winning'? You just saw a self described police officer run away with her tail between her legs taking her comments with her and leaving a spiteful lie behind. Gee. You women are so 'strong and independent'. Aren't you?
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:02 PM

Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay 10:42pm May 7
Comment History
Peter Nolan
Peter Nolan 9:40am May 7
LOL! I see 'Jane' has removed her comments. Hhhmmm. She must really have had the courage of her convictions. Gloria? What did you say about 'winning'? You just saw a self described police officer run away with her tail between her legs taking her comments with her and leaving a spiteful lie behind. Gee. You women are so 'strong and independent'. Aren't you?
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:02 PM

Peter, I was being polite really haha I really dont give a shit about offending people when it comes to the truth and whats right and just. I am very outraged with the court system based upon the laws in any given country and will advocate anyone who needs my support. I truely enjoy mediating for families get some great results after the few home truths start coming out. I never judge till I have the full facts and 3 sides of the story. And I dont like they way people stereo type I much prefer the use of statistically. I say good luck and I hope the truth sorts this case and the child is safe. Fight for your rights, the rights others and the rights of change, never back down from what you believe especially if someone is in harms way and at risk.
Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay 12:05am May 8
Peter, I was being polite really haha I really dont give a shit about offending people when it comes to the truth and whats right and just. I am very outraged with the court system based upon the laws in any given country and will advocate anyone who needs my support. I truely enjoy mediating for families get some great results after the few home truths start coming out. I never judge till I have the full facts and 3 sides of the story. And I dont like they way people stereo type I much prefer the use of statistically. I say good luck and I hope the truth sorts this case and the child is safe. Fight for your rights, the rights others and the rights of change, never back down from what you believe especially if someone is in harms way and at risk.
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:03 PM

Yes very angry man he really has a hate for women and maybe his problems for whats happened to him he can not see as gs rage is blinding him? Ah well I dont think you could say anything right in his eyes if your a women.
Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay 12:21am May 8
Yes very angry man he really has a hate for women and maybe his problems for whats happened to him he can not see as gs rage is blinding him? Ah well I dont think you could say anything right in his eyes if your a women.
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:04 PM

that guy is a real bully hey:(
Min Carey 12:24am May 8
that guy is a real bully hey:(

Apparently women who call the cops into our houses to commit the violence by proxy crime of assault and false arrest and false incarceration are NOT bullies. But men who speak THE TRUTH are! LOL!!

Gentlemen? I can't make this shit up. This is how hypocritical western women are now.
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:11 PM

I think you'll find he was only trying to stir the pot. Probably a troll
Catherine MacLeod 12:54am May 8
I think you'll find he was only trying to stir the pot. Probably a troll

Yes....apparently a person who has just spent three years, 3,000+ hours, at a personal cost of about AUD500,000 is 'probably a troll'. This is how much women HATE men in Australia.
New Post

Here in Australia my daughter's ex kicked her out of the house with 2 childers and kept 2 with him. He wouldn't let her take them. Then he wouldnot let her see the kids for 2 yrs because she would not return to his abuse. Then he made many horrible accusations even against me and lied to the courts about her as well. My daughter had docomented proof that what he said was lies. He kept the courts tied up and they knew what he was doing but because of his rights they had to allow the process to go ahead.
Catherine MacLeod 1:56am May 8
Here in Australia my daughter's ex kicked her out of the house with 2 childers and kept 2 with him. He wouldn't let her take them. Then he wouldnot let her see the kids for 2 yrs because she would not return to his abuse. Then he made many horrible accusations even against me and lied to the courts about her as well. My daughter had docomented proof that what he said was lies. He kept the courts tied up and they knew what he was doing but because of his rights they had to allow the process to go ahead.
New Post

Sure there are nasty women who donot deserve the right to care for their children. And there are also those who are gold diggers. But we all know not all women are like this. This page is set up to bring awareness to aou authorities neglect and abuse of powers. This is not a gender hate promotions page
Catherine MacLeod 2:00am May 8
Sure there are nasty women who donot deserve the right to care for their children. And there are also those who are gold diggers. But we all know not all women are like this. This page is set up to bring awareness to aou authorities neglect and abuse of powers. This is not a gender hate promotions page
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:12 PM

Its discusting aye something needs to be done to wake the system up to this rubbish! A f.b page of battered and abused women, men and children photos included we have to make the courts see that this can not continue!
Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay 2:05am May 8
Its discusting aye something needs to be done to wake the system up to this rubbish! A f.b page of battered and abused women, men and children photos included we have to make the courts see that this can not continue!
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:13 PM

the man is in the situation he is in because of his own doing. he made it easy for his ex to do what she did because of his attitude and believe me the authorities are not sutpid
Catherine MacLeod 10:45am May 8
the man is in the situation he is in because of his own doing. he made it easy for his ex to do what she did because of his attitude and believe me the authorities are not sutpid

Yep..this is how much women hate on men. When crimes are committed against them by women then it must be THEIR own doing. This shows you young men just exactly what women think about personal responsibility.
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:13 PM

What r u doing here anyway Nolan? You can't help anybody until u help yourself! Set up a woman-hating forum and invite your angry mates, but you're in the wrong post mate and I for one, would like to see the back end of you! Trouble is NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!
Lachlan Lorusso 11:07am May 8
What r u doing here anyway Nolan? You can't help anybody until u help yourself! Set up a woman-hating forum and invite your angry mates, but you're in the wrong post mate and I for one, would like to see the back end of you! Trouble is NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!
Comment History
Lachlan Lorusso
Lachlan Lorusso 2:05am May 8
Peter Nolan - this is not a Thereapeutic Forum - this is also not your post. You should seek help and pay for Therapy to talk it out. The problem you talk of exists for YOU ONLY! Get help mate! And Michael and your new Moderator, get rid of this idiot - he's got a different story and will bring more harm than good to anybody (woman) posting here - for what YOU set this forum up for.
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:14 PM

Peter this seems to be more about you and your 'truth' then about the children. So your failures in life have turned you into an embittered man, trying to find constant faults and negatives in the system and people. Maybe it's time to accept responsibility from the past to move past this angry stage. Blaming others for your past and future is just a cop out, we need to accept some responsibility as to move forward. I can see why others have had enough as far as you are concerned-you paint your self as some 'liberated' man but you are shackled in prejudice and half truths.
Rue Vogiatz 12:05pm May 8
Peter this seems to be more about you and your 'truth' then about the children. So your failures in life have turned you into an embittered man, trying to find constant faults and negatives in the system and people. Maybe it's time to accept responsibility from the past to move past this angry stage. Blaming others for your past and future is just a cop out, we need to accept some responsibility as to move forward. I can see why others have had enough as far as you are concerned-you paint your self as some 'liberated' man but you are shackled in prejudice and half truths.
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:14 PM

Well I am sure this has helped Kimberly NOT. This is a site for justice for Luke and other children lost to CPS and advice for people who are fighting CPS. It is in no way a mother v's father group or men v's women. There are other groups for that. I have been on this site for over a year and have NEVER seen any conflict like this on this site. Respect for LOST children please.
Cate Madew 3:55am May 9
Well I am sure this has helped Kimberly NOT. This is a site for justice for Luke and other children lost to CPS and advice for people who are fighting CPS. It is in no way a mother v's father group or men v's women. There are other groups for that. I have been on this site for over a year and have NEVER seen any conflict like this on this site. Respect for LOST children please.
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:15 PM

And a sensible comment from Kimberly.

Eerybody has a right to say how they feel. Regardless mom or dad, our children suffer. My situation is real, my daughters pain and confusion is real. I love my baby and miss her. Everyday I spend worrying about her, I spend the day wondering what she is doing, is she safe, happy, running, laughing, eating, sleeping... so in fact she is lost. Sleep well friends, we have yet to win the war. So we sleep to wake and fight another day.
Kimberly Foley 7:08am May 9
Eerybody has a right to say how they feel. Regardless mom or dad, our children suffer. My situation is real, my daughters pain and confusion is real. I love my baby and miss her. Everyday I spend worrying about her, I spend the day wondering what she is doing, is she safe, happy, running, laughing, eating, sleeping... so in fact she is lost. Sleep well friends, we have yet to win the war. So we sleep to wake and fight another day.
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:15 PM

Peter: "Everybody has the right to say...." nah nah natter natter - NO YOU "DO NO HAVE THE RIGHT TO POST ABOUT SUCH BS IN OUR FORUM" So take a walk buddy... NOW! People of this post - DO NOT FEED into this man's compulsion by responding to him ever again. Soon we will remove him and he'll have accomplished ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in this post - just like he appears to have done with his LITTLE LIFE!
Lachlan Lorusso 12:26pm May 9
Peter: "Everybody has the right to say...." nah nah natter natter - NO YOU "DO NO HAVE THE RIGHT TO POST ABOUT SUCH BS IN OUR FORUM" So take a walk buddy... NOW! People of this post - DO NOT FEED into this man's compulsion by responding to him ever again. Soon we will remove him and he'll have accomplished ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in this post - just like he appears to have done with his LITTLE LIFE!
Comment History
Peter Nolan
Peter Nolan 3:26am May 9
Lachlan Lorusso
11:05am May 8
“Peter Nolan - this is not a Thereapeutic Forum - this is also not your post. You should seek help and pay for Therapy to talk it out. The problem you talk of exists for YOU ONLY”

And here comes a man-hating white knighting mangina apologist. Lachlan likes to tell the lie that a man being victimised by a woman in the family court somehow only applied to ME when the truth is that tens of millions of men have been so victimised. Lachlan? That makes you are LIAR. Why are you so ready to throw away your credibility and show that you are a man not to be trusted? By the way? You have made it into my mangina hall of fame. Well done.

Now. The woman claimed they were ‘equal’. Stop being so sexist and discriminatory in taking the position the women can’t defend themselves. Let them do their OWN talking. And you might want to stop telling lies publicly.

“Trouble is NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!”
Not by manginas no. Good thing Michael is not a mangina like you. I have agreed to personally take on Lukes case should we be able to develop the evidence of a crime that is likely to result in a guilty verdict. That’s what I am doing here. But hatemongers like you? You are just in places to white-knight and demonstrate your hatred of being a man and your subservience to women. Well done idiot.

Here is your entry in my mangina hall of fame Lachlan.
http://www.facebook.com/l/3969evj07Ch...
Peter Nolan
Peter Nolan 3:25am May 9
Catherine MacLeod
10:45am May 8
“the man is in the situation he is in because of his own doing. he made it easy for his ex to do what she did because of his attitude and believe me the authorities are not stupid”

@Young men. This is the sort of ‘opinion’ you will see from HATEFUL women. Crimes were committed against me and somehow this is ‘my own doing’. Somehow the ‘authorities’ are not stupid’ even though I have proven them to be criminals. Thank you Catherine for proving how HATEFUL you are. And yes, I will publish your comment to CAF to show men just how HATEFUL women are and how they just delight in men having crimes committed against men by women. Next?
Peter Nolan
Peter Nolan 3:25am May 9
Kaylee Jamieson
10:36am May 8
They had an opinion on you.
People are entitled to opinions. As you seem to have an opinion on every women on the 'Western side'

LOL! People are entitled to epress whatever opinion they like. When it is a lie about me I claim the right to call a lie a lie and the person presenting the lie a LIAR. And that would be a FACT, not an opinion. You western women have a lot of trouble distinguishing between FACTS and opinion.

Lastly. The FACT that the vast majority of western women are liars and hypocrites is just that. A FACT. NOT an ‘opinion’. Do you know that in the last 18 months or so since I started making the public statement ‘the vast majority of western women are liars and hypocrites’ that NOT ONE has actually chosen to present evidence this is NOT TRUE? Why? Because I harvested all the evidence I need to give to young men that it IS TRUE.
Peter Nolan
Peter Nolan 3:24am May 9
Kimberly Foley
7:08am May 9
"Eerybody has a right to say how they feel. Regardless mom or dad, our children suffer. My situation is real, my daughters pain and confusion is real. I love my baby and miss her. Everyday I spend worrying about her, I spend the day wondering what she is doing, is she safe, happy, running, laughing, eating, sleeping... so in fact she is lost. Sleep well friends, we have yet to win the war. So we sleep to wake and fight another day."

Well Said Kimberly. And the only point I made at the beginning before all these women started spewing lied and hatred at me was this. How about you also speak out for the FATHERS. You claim to be in great emotional distress. Yet? When it is a FATHER women will hate on him for expressing exactly the same things. When women kidnap the FATHERS children, which is the case 90% of the time, women HATE on the FATHER. Well? If you feel this bad? How do you thing I felt when my children were relocated to places unknown to me. Hhhmmmm?

Now? I have created the remedy for MOTHERS AND FATHERS to the criminal activity in the family courts that will work in ALL ENGLISH SPEAKING LANDS. This is Michaels page and I am going to give him a path to justice because it’s the RIGHT THING TO DO.

But FATHERS are FAR WORSE AFFECTED by the crimes of the family courts and ALL WESTERN WOMEN KNOW THIS. Yet the western women will HATE on a man like me who points this out.

Well? Tell your story by all means? But please do NOT forget to mention that this happens to FATHERS TEN TIMES more often than mothers and FATHERS are hated on for expressing exactly what you are expressing by the very MOTHERS who claim to be ‘caring people’. That just happens to be the truth. Not a very pleasant one for women to swallow because it shows just what a bunch of hypocrites they have been.
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:16 PM

Sorry. I had to change my keyboard. Bunch of dribble came out of my mouth. DUUUUUDDDEEE.... Just chill yo!
Kaylee Jamieson 12:27pm May 9
Sorry. I had to change my keyboard. Bunch of dribble came out of my mouth. DUUUUUDDDEEE.... Just chill yo!
Comment History
Peter Nolan
Rue Vogiatz
12:05pm May 8
“Peter this seems to be more about you and your 'truth' then about the children. So your failures in life have turned you into an embittered man”
No Rue. This is about PROVEN CRIMES and me re-introducing the rule of law into Australia and Ireland. By the way? “have turned you into an embittered man” is a LIE and I call you a LIAR for saying so. I am a very happy man. Indeed one ‘crime’ I have committed according the lying and hypocritical women is that I am MUCH HAPPIER now I do not have the albatross of ‘wife and children’ hanging around my neck. So I tell ALL young men I meet the vast majority of western women are liars and hypocrites, that marriage is a total scam to enslave the man and is best avoided. If you go to http://www.facebook.com/l/3969et_vvsP... you will find many tens of thousands of men agree. The collapsing marriage rate tells you that LOTS of men have figured out marriage is a crock of shit and a scam.
Peter Nolan
Ailise Rhiannon Lindsay
12:04pm May 8
“Peter the thing is we all get burnt at one stage”
Ailise. This is the sort of shit I’ve had to put up with from you women for ages. I’m sick of it and I won’t tolerate it. You are a hypocrite. Get used to it. I am talking about women committing crimes and you women allowing them a ‘pass’ for crimes. Your comment is EXACTLY why I will not allow women on the highest court. Because when it comes to women committed crimes against men? You women forgive the woman no matter what she did. What a bunch of hypocrites you are! I’ve seen comments meaning this 1,000 times over.
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:18 PM

"This is Michaels page and I am going to give him a path to justice because it’s the RIGHT THING TO DO" Oh no you won't be Nolan - sorry, Michael has made an error. You're outta here and straight into Mental Health. You can't fight your cause with your mind not working properly. You can't have children around u with hyour mind so distorted and you CANNOT come here and abuse our people.
Lachlan Lorusso 12:28pm May 9
"This is Michaels page and I am going to give him a path to justice because it’s the RIGHT THING TO DO"

Oh no you won't be Nolan - sorry, Michael has made an error. You're outta here and straight into Mental Health. You can't fight your cause with your mind not working properly. You can't have children around u with hyour mind so distorted and you CANNOT come here and abuse our people.
Comment History
Peter Nolan
Peter Nolan 3:27am May 9
Cate Madew
3:55am May 9
“ I have been on this site for over a year and have NEVER seen any conflict like this on this site”
Cate. Well then the truth has probably never been presented. Who is making the conflict here? That would be the women. If you look at my first post I merely suggested directly to Kimberly that since she claimed she was a victim of the legal fraternity she might want to speak out about all the MEN who are victims since the MEN who are victims outnumber the women 99 to 1.

For there MERE SUGGESTION that a woman speak out on behalf of MEN the WOMEN told a whole bunch of LIES about me and created CONFLICT so that they could then claim to be VICTIMS. This is a STANDARD tactic for women because of your underlying HATRED of men. In the presence of the truth women squirt lies like a cuttlefish squirts ink in the presence of a predator.

Did any of the women here actually rebut anything I said? Nope. They just told lies because they know what I am saying is true. So. In almost ALL cases where men present the truth? You women respond with lies and generate false ‘conflict’ in order to suppress the truth. How about you exercise a little ‘freedom of speech’? How about you give the truth a run for a while? That would be a real change for you western women. And by the way? The book that is the remedy to all issues around the family court has been written and it’s just as valid for women as men. Here is the link to the book that if Kimberly bothered to learn it and use it would solve her problems.

http://www.facebook.com/l/3969e1JMD5h...
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:18 PM

You
Lachlan Lorusso 12:37pm May 9
You
Comment History
Peter Nolan
Peter Nolan 3:31am May 9
Lachlan Lorusso
I thought you got yourself a new Moderator(s) Michael? Everybody's had to block this Peter sick-nut - it's ok to make a mistake and incude them, but REMOVE THE BASTARD before we all run even further.

Ah yes Lachlan. The idea of freedom of speech does not occur to you eh? You claim the right of women to tell lies but not of a man to rebut the lies told about him. What a mangina you are. And you use all the wimminz tactics of ‘hes a sick bastard’ when even the most casual of browse of either of my web sites will demonstrate I am anything but. But you go ahead and tell your lies. I will be pasting this whole stinking thread to the CAF site so men can see just exactly why women must NOT be allowed on the highest courts in Australia….as well as manginas like you too. Manginas like you have no place in judging cases. You are as sexist and biased as the women.
Kimberly Foley
Kimberly Foley 9:54pm May 8
You are a strong person honest person. Thank you.
Original Post
Lachlan Lorusso
Lachlan Lorusso 7:45pm May 8
I thought you got yourself a new Moderator(s) Michael? Everybody's had to block this Peter sick-nut - it's ok to make a mistake and incude them, but REMOVE THE BASTARD before we all run even further. It takes people a long time to open up in this Forum, don't let some sick nut spoil it for all of us! I'm sorry if I sound demanding, but why is it taking so long to remove him????????????? He just needs some direction - he's calling on people that don't fall into his minority of ONE! He needs direction, as well as a smash in the face by a WOMAN.
He's a Mysoginist and a Nacissist. There is no cure for him, he will invade people's posts, believe me ours is not the only one. FB is to blame for allowing nut-heads like this to roam free, telling women who have lost their children to the system that they deserve it and he is going to drive a stake through feminism.
This man has lost his identity with what he has been through. His ex must be a bitch from the depths of hell and I'm sorry, but he probably made her that way!
She gathered other women for 'support' and his Narcissistic personality does not allow for that - nothing will get in his way (or he thinks and believes).
STOP ANSWERING THIS MAN'S POSTS - DIRECT YOUR COMMENTS ONLY TO KIMBERLY AND IGNORE HIS POSTS - although he should be removed. I give him today alone, and I will have him removed myself! (Legislation Lisa)
New Post
 5/9/2011 10:41 PM

Post I made to the spearhead.

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2011/05/... 

OT.
@Young men. If you have ANY doubt just how much women HATE you now? I spent a couple of hours these past few days gethering up some evidence of just how much. 

Luke Borusiewicz is a small boy who was allegely murdered by neglect in the Australia 'child protection service' which is anything but. First link below is my post to CAF regarding this boy. By all means join the facebook page in support of his Father Michael.  

I have been talking to Michael who is very distressed over the death of his son. The criminals in the public service are giving him the run around. Now we have our new courts I have given Michael my word that I will personally deal with this case should we be able to gather the evidence of a crime and have a good chance at a guilty verdict. Since I was on the site I noted a woman asking for help with her children who were allegedly taken by the father. Here is what she had to say.

"My name is Kimberly and Im fighting for my precious 2 year old. She has been molested by her father in whome has great ties with the city that "investigated" him for it. My child was wrongfully stolen by CPS then my child was given back to the abuser. My daughter and I need face to face help. On the stand the father admitted that I am a great mother and that our child was always safe in my care and taken care of. The Judge made a sick mistake and ignored my childs best intrest, so I entered a rule 1 and 2 ethics complaint, with a motion for change of Judge. The next court date is this month on the 20th at 11am. The new Judge is judge Frawley. He is calling this a settlement confrence."

Here is what I replied with. 
"Kimberly,

Maybe, since you are a victim of the courts as well, you might like to speak out about the crimes women are committing against men in their perjury and false allegations and stealing our children. Here is a link(removed to stay under three links) showing you how 250 of the best 'self described good women' have hidden a woman criminal just because she committed her crimes against a man. It's high time women denounced women committing crimes."

Of course this clear, open, honest post drew a torrent of abuse and hatred from the 'good women' on the site. 

Young men. Take the 10-15 minutes it will take for you to read the HATEFUL comments by the women. It took me some hours to collect them. You owe it to yourself to truely understand the hateful nature of western women now. Don't allow yourself to be sold the lie that they are in any significant percentage decent people now because it IS a LIE.

I spent the day yesterday with a really lovely woman and we talked over this thread and many other things. She agrees with me 110% (or at least pretends to) and she too is very disgusted at the way women are treating men now. She complains that the men are not very nice now but she fully acknoweldges that they have been treated badly for a long time. Especially the fact that the children ALWAYS go with the mother on divorce. She is very clear that since this has happened the men refuse to work. I just told her yesterday how this was done in Russia and how the famines followed the mens refusal to work because they had no reason to work. She just shook her head in sadness at the way women will betray men if offered the opportunity by a criminally corrupt guvment.

So..young men. take a look. This is the hatred you can expect to get even if you are the BEST of husbandsa and the BEST of fathers who is criminally victimise and work for three years to establish a path to justice for ALL. Look at the hatred spewed. And remember. This could be YOU on the end of this hatred. 

If any writers here want to make articles out of this? I'd be happy to publish them.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/14/scope/threads/Default.aspx
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/109/threadid/350/scope/posts/Default.aspx
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Facebook thread on Luke Borusiewiczs Page.Facebook thread on Luke Borusiewiczs Page.