You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Lisa Jane (Lisa Jane Macumber)Lisa Jane (Lisa Jane Macumber)
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 9/23/2011 5:05 AM

Modified By host  on 9/22/2011 11:05:43 AM
Yes, this is really her facebook name.....

http://www.facebook.com/princesslolly...

and what does she write to me?

Lisa Jane
Monday
Lisa Jane
  • Your an ass. How dare you abuse me on a public page when I actually defended you. Don't bother commenting back or responding to me as your blocked. We have no need for you or your spite on our page.

The "strong" and "empowered" and "independent" grrrrrrl responds to the truth with insults and blocking.

Par for the course for women.
New Post
 9/24/2011 9:49 PM

Peter Nolan
  • I thought you said you blocked me

Lisa Jane
  • why do you care and what do you want. I am not in the mood to have a slanging match with a grown man who acts like an ass. Either be polite or fuck off.

Peter Nolan
  • Lisa,
    I keep email trails like this and post them to the CAF site to show the young men how mentally unstable and irrational women are now.

Women, like you, claim words on a computer screen that they VOLUNTARILY READ is "ABOOSE"...while at the SAME TIME claiming that men who are incarcerated by MEN WITH GUNS on the word of a lying women,

men who have their children stolen by MEN WITH GUNS based on the word of a lying women,

men who have their HOUSES STOLEN MY MEN WITH GUNS on the word of a lying woman somehow "deserve it" and that is NOT ABUSE let alone a criminal act.

The hypocrisy of you western women is beyond belief for most young men....so I am gathering up the evidence of and posting it to show the lads that a mere criticism of an "empowered" women is deemed to be "abuse" and they react like the worst of failed obnoxious men. And I point out to the lads that this behaviour is now considered quite normal by women and extends to their husbands.

Like I said. The lads can barely believe it. So they have to be shown plenty of evidence.

Lisa Jane
  • contact me again I'll call the police

Peter Nolan
  • LOL!! This is how empowered you women are. As soon as someone RESPONDS to your hatred you are so "empowered" and "independent" and "liberated" that your FIRST ACTION is to call the police.

LOL!!!

Do you have ANY IDEA how pathetic that looks to the lads?

Here, tell you what, call the police ALL YOU LIKE, ok?

Why? Because I am already in conversation with ALL the federal politicians in Australia, Angela Merkel, David Cameron, Ban ki-Moon Enda Kennedy (PM of Ireland) and Mary McAleese (President of Ireland).

When you are prepared to ACT LIKE A MAN then you will make your allegations UNDER OATH and not run like a little girl to the NEAREST MANGINA WHITE KNIGHT making FALSE ALLEGATIONS of "ABOOSE"...

Thanks for the evidence....I'll be putting it on CAF.

By the way? Recently a FEMALE COP who talked to me on you tube said she was going to report me for "abusing" her! LOL!! THAT is how tough your female cops are!! LOL!!!

You women are not equal at all. You are entitlement princesses. And its starting to become obvious to any thinking man.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Lisa Jane (Lisa Jane Macumber)Lisa Jane (Lisa Jane Macumber)