You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...ASIO sent me an email to thank me for joining this forum...ASIO sent me an email to thank me for joining this forum...
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 1/12/2013 8:16 AM

Modified By anonymous  on 2/15/2013 1:06:10 PM

Reply to message
You f***ing c**t!
You f***ing c**t! 
Just saw you made an appearance on the Slimes Against Fathers website ... ask Peter's mate Mark Flowers how he likes our attentions!

You are now on our radar you class A turd burglar!
New Post
 1/13/2013 11:40 AM

Yeah...thats you tax dollars at work! LOL!!
New Post
 1/14/2013 12:01 PM

You are on Happier Abroad? What's your username?
New Post
 2/4/2013 5:13 AM

Modified By anonymous  on 2/15/2013 1:05:20 PM
I joined HA in 2008, so I've been thinking about men's issues for years.  I've almost stopped posting on HA as we're just saying the same things over again, no-one's actually going abroad, but sitting on their a$$es moaning like women do, and there's too many manginas there who believe they can "turn" Western Women into "good-wives' if they bend-over backwards for them - yeah right!
New Post
 2/15/2013 11:14 AM

Modified By anonymous  on 2/15/2013 12:59:50 PM
I've heard nothing more from ASIO.  I take excellent precautions with my computer - at the very least I use a proxy IP, Trend anti-virus, & I use CCleaner program.  If I'm even slightly suspicious there is a virus I wipe the whole drive and install everything again, and I NEVER open emails or follow links I don't know.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...ASIO sent me an email to thank me for joining this forum...ASIO sent me an email to thank me for joining this forum...