You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Legislation Lisa...this is how dumb women areLegislation Lisa...this is how dumb women are
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 8/11/2011 1:53 AM

Modified By host  on 8/10/2011 7:54:57 AM
This is her facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/legislationlisa

And this is her email trail. Now just notice that she asks me questions but then blocks me! LOL! I mean. I can't make up how stupid women are. 

New Post
 8/11/2011 1:55 AM

• Legislation Lisa
    • Hey, I don't like this comment. Please remove it. I can't believe you still have a profile on FB. Don't you ever stop???

------------------------------
      The comment:
      Peter Nolan (08/09): You seem to not understand the constitution does not apply to you. You might want to educate yourself.

Link to content:
  • about an hour ago
    Peter Nolan
    • Why would I remove a comment because a woman asked?

No. I will not stop until all fathers who wish to have their day in court for crimes committed against them have had so. Why would I do otherwise?
  • about an hour ago
    Peter Nolan
    • By the way? if you wish to be truly "equal" to men you would join the women in Australia creating ALL WOMEN JURIES to put WOMEN ACCUSED OF CRIMES on trial.

But I guess you don't want to be quite THAT equal, eh?
  • 24 minutes ago
    Legislation Lisa
    • I'm already a member! People have set up many hate pages for you and I feel sorry for you mate. I am equal to men, I love men and women alike and your tiny brain ain't going to change a thing here, there ior anywhere.!!! Put that on your page and you and your poofter mates that bash women bcos you feel insuperior. Did your mother do this to you ? Or haven't you bothered with dealing with your trauma STILL???
  • 23 minutes ago
    Legislation Lisa
    • You just assume women hate all men bcos you have your own issues with Women. You should get help instead of starting trouble everywhere you go. Haven't you seen the pages about you? They're wonderful. AFter I block and ban you AGAIN, I will post all the links for my friends to see. I thought they'd locked you away mate... have u achieved anything over the years of woman bashing that you so promote???
New Post
 10/23/2012 8:47 AM

Legislation Lisa: AFter I block and ban you AGAIN, I will post all the links for my friends to see.

That shouldn't take long then should it Lisa lmao

New Post
 10/23/2012 3:34 PM

Modified By Host2  on 10/22/2012 9:35:09 PM
I still have FB, so if you guys want me to track down who she is, I will try. I can message her friends.
New Post
 10/25/2012 4:34 AM

She has shown her face in Australia and some people on my list in Australia know who she is....so I will find out soon enough.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Legislation Lisa...this is how dumb women areLegislation Lisa...this is how dumb women are