You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Ann and her claim that divorce can also be really bad for womenAnn and her claim that divorce can also be really bad for women
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/30/2011 5:51 AM

Modified By host  on 4/29/2011 11:54:08 AM

Gents,
One of the things I really despise about the ‘modern western woman’ is their total indifference to the suffering of men in divorce and their refusal to acknowledge what is happening. Yes. Women refuse to acknowledge what is even happening let alone help us men do anything about it.

Don’t believe me? Well here is a little email trail you might want to read. You need to read it from the bottom up of course.

Just for me to point out. The woman tried to join the site despite the fact it is CLEARLY LABELLED as for fathers. I guess she is not intelligent enough to know she is not a father or not polite enough to stay away from where she is not welcome. Or a bit of both.

Then she claims she wanted to join to ‘vent’. Really? Women don’t have enough places to ‘vent’? They need to come to my site to do so? What about her creating her OWN site to ‘vent on’, eh?

Then comes the standard “women have a lot to contribute you”. No. They don’t. And I present my EVIDENCE. Does that shut this woman up? Nope. Then she has to claim “my divorce was the hariest”. Really? So I list 12 things that I experienced in my divorce so as to demonstrate just what a cake walk she had compared to me. And my case is NOT UNUSAL for a man.

Yep. No matter what evidence you present to women? They can only see THEIR side of a very limited story. They have ZERO empathy with men and refuse to put themselves into the shoes of men. So much for ‘more caring gender’. It’s bullshit. I’ve had HUNDREDS of similar email conversations. This is why I am going to publish them now.

Most men can’t believe this kind of rubbish can be forwarded by women. Well? I can assure you that they forward it by the truckload.

A womans broken fingernail is more important to her than a man killing himself from the abuse of the family courts. Make no mistake.

Young men? Read this. This is how self centered women are now. Notice Ann claims to have been married 23 years. She’s old enough to know that men are BADLY screwed over in divorce.

And I don’t believe her story one little bit by the way.

I was in a discussion with a woman who SWORE BLIND her sister ‘did not get one penny in her divorce’. She said this over and over again and I simply stood my ground and told her I didn’t believe her. This was in the UK.

Eventually she ‘remembered’ that the woman was given THE HOUSE WHICH WAS PAID FOR and the husband got NOTHING from his HOUSE HE HAD PAID FOR. Did this woman apologise and correct her mistake?

Nope. She then insisted that because it was ‘just the house that she got I was right in saying she didn’t get any money because the house is not money, it’s what was bought with money, see? My sister did not get one cent of money from her divorce’.

I kid you not. A woman claimed that her sister did not get one cent from her divorce while getting THE WHOLE HOUSE and she sticks to that claim when it becomes obvious what happened.

Young men? Take note.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 29 April 2011 19:56
To: 'xxxx@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: fw: Crimes Against Fathers - Australia New User Registration

Ann,

"My divorce was the hairiest."

Really?

1.       Were you removed from your house at gunpoint and threat of incarceration?

2.       Were your children kidnapped and moved to locations unknown to you?

3.       Were you threatened with 5 years in jail for MERELY retrieving one of your children from a child abusing spouse?

4.       Were your personal and company bank accounts frozen so that you had NO ACCESS TO CASH aside from that which your family and friends have you?

5.       Were all your credit cards also frozen?

6.       Was your company destroyed?

7.       Were you TOTALLY IMPOVERISHED and reduced to begging your family for money to eat?

8.       Were you threatened with JAIL for not paying 100% of your pre divorce income to your spouse even though your bank accounts were frozen and you had no possible way of actually EARNING the money being demanded? And by the way jailing a man for not paying an amount he has no way to pay is a threat that could easily be implemented.

9.       And if you ‘complained’ about these crimes against you? Were you HATED ON BY EVERY WOMAN YOU KNOW and most men too?

10.   And in the final wash up was your ‘fair share’ of your 23 years of marriage MINUS USD60,000? With USD300,000 going to your ex?

11.   And as you point out the criminality of this situation over the years DO ALL OTHER WOMEN AND MOST MEN HATE ON YOU FOR POINTING IT OUT?

12.   Were you suicidal at the kidnapping of your children?

Until you can OUTDO ALL OF THESE POINTS? 

Your divorce was a F***ING CAKEWALK Ann. 

You know what I am REALLY SICK OF ANN? 

I am REALLY SICK of women taking the attitude that THEIR situation is somehow even in the same ballpark as what it is men have to tolerate. 

The WORST of divorces for a woman is better than 99% of the divorces men have to endure. 

You women are greedy, selfish, self centered people. You simply can not see that if men commit suicide at EIGHT TIMES the rate of women who have been GENUINELY RAPED that divorce for men must be a VERY TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE. 

Nope. You are delusional and say 

"My divorce was the hairiest." 

No. It wasn’t. Not even close. 

Now. Are you going to do something about the disgraceful behaviour of women or not? 

Sent: 29 April 2011 17:06
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Re: fw: Crimes Against Fathers - Australia New User Registration

Peter, I was married for 23 yrs.  My divorce was the hairiest.   The other woman and my husband were hell bent in removing my sons and myself from our home.  And they succeeded with the help of a Bev Hills Jewish attorney (male).. 

Calif is a community property state, which means with the business and house being equal, I should have been able to keep my house. 

Before the house was sold I discovered evidence to show there was much fraud in the divorce, and I should have been able to keep the house.  My Christian attorney (male) was motionless.   So the stress got to me, I had a hysterectomy, the house was sold out from under me while I was on the operating table.

I'm just saying, you can't blame one sex or another for your demise - it's just circumstances. 

Although my loss of husband and best investment home could not be recaptured, I did arrive before a mixed jury four years later - and won a partial restitution.  Partial, because the house couldn't be replaced - And the low property taxes, view/area, etc. 

I have learned that when one is down, it seems all pile on top of you.  But it's also - never over until it's over.

Sent: 29 April 2011 15:43
To: "xxxx@xxxxxxx"

Hi Ann,

"I have noticed thru my internet activity, that women can have valuable input though. "

Actually. No. They don't. And I have ample evidence of this.

I asked THOUSANDS of women to assist me re-introduce the rule of law to Ireland and Australia. Prior to that I asked MANY women to assist me stop my ex committing crimes 
and abusing my former children. Women refused to act for more than TWO YEARS.

I then challenged 300 women on the Irish Free Man site to fairly and justly try my ex for the crimes she committed in an ALL WOMAN JURY. The ONLY claim I made was that
whatever remedy I was given for the crimes committed against me that NO MAN could be more harshly punished in the future. This is the very essence of 'justice'.

Of the 300+ women assembled? And remember these women ALL AGREED that common law was the way to go in Ireland and that jury trials were the fairest and most just way
to try someone accused of a crime and issue remedy so these women ALREADY AGREED that they would do this were the accused a man and the accuser a woman, ok?

How many volunteered? THREE. Of those Three? ONE WAS ATTACKED BY OTHER WOMEN.

In SIX months only these three women volunteered out of 300. Yet the other 297 were hating on me for wanting 'revenge' and I was described as 'bitter' and 'angry' blah, blah.

Now? I have more cases against men than women. We have our new courts in Australia. I have again offered women the opportunity to try a femle magistrate and my ex in
an ALL WOMAN JURY. Guess what? AGAIN the women REFUSE to do this.

Face it Ann. Women have made themselves irrelevant by refusing to fairly and justly try a woman accused of a crime merely because the victim is her husband and a man.

That is the very definition of being liars and hypocrites Ann. And I will call western women liars and hypocrites until such time as all those husbands who had crimes 
committed against them by their wives have been properly tried and remedy made.

Western women disgust me for good reason Ann.

If you wish to do something about the disgusting behaviour of women, be my guest. But I shall maintain my 'attitude' so long as it is well justified.

So no. Women have nothing to offer. They were asked. They refused. They are now being dismissed. Rightly so.

Peter

Sent: 29 April 2011 16:02

No Peter .. obviously not.  I laugh about your not allowing women, and just noticed it in the final disclosure after I signed up.  Also, I'm not an Australian.

I only found your sight because I wanted to vent about something.   I had Googled: "banned from LoveShack", and that's how I came to your sight.

I have noticed thru my internet activity, that women can have valuable input though.  But still respect your stance.

Ann

To:

Subject: fw: Crimes Against Fathers - Australia New User Registration

Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 04:36:23 -0700

Sent: 29 April 2011 12:36
To: xxxx@xxxxxxx
Subject: fw: Crimes Against Fathers - Australia New User Registration

Ann,

we do not allow women on this site unless there is a very, very good reason for it.

Do you have such a reason?

Best Regards 

Peter 

Sent: 29 April 2011 06:01
Subject: Crimes Against Fathers - Australia New User Registration

Date: Friday, April 29, 2011
First Name: Ann
Last Name: xxxxxx
Unit: 
Street: 
City: 
Region: 
Postal Code: 
Telephone: 
Email: xxxx@xxxxxxx

New Post
 4/30/2011 5:59 AM

Modified By host  on 4/29/2011 12:00:22 PM

The next bit….

Sent: 29 April 2011 19:58

Ann,

you might want to read this.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

I have not stared a web site against women. I have stared a web site to create a path to justice for men who are the victims of crime by ANYONE.

It just so happens that women commit the VAST MAJORITY of these crimes.

I don't pray for my former children. 

I could not care less what happens to them.

Peter

Sent: 29 April 2011 19:34

I was fortunate that when he divorced me, my sons were older and could speak for themselves. 

Still the actions of the attorneys, judges, xhusband caused me much mental and physical damage. .  

I think when a spouse divorces you, they should leave you the hell alone from then on. 

Still I have not started a website against men - even though so many of them had a hand in my plight. 

Pray for your children, that they will be freed.

New Post
 4/30/2011 6:29 AM

Modified By host  on 4/29/2011 12:30:20 PM
And the next bit.

Sent: 29 April 2011 20:28

Ann,

you did not reply to any one of my 12 questions as to whether you experienced those conditions or not. In argument that means you accept that NONE of those 12 things happened to you. My claim is that your divorce was a CAKE WALK compared to mine.

The 'split' in the end was 95% to my ex and 5% to me. This is despite the fact I paid for her two children from a previous marriage and that she refused to work, again her own committment and against my specific non-agreement, for 16 years of an 18 year marriage. It is also despite the fact that the only real money we had was in the house and the way we got that money was that I renovated two houses. My uncle was a builder and he taught me how to renovate. So after I paid all my lawyers bills? I was out quite a lot of money over 25 years. By the way? I have earned more than USD100,000 every year since 1994. It's not like I did not do very well in my work.

So no. You didn't have a hang nail divorce. You had even less.

And no. I don't pray for my children. I could not care less about them. I care about them EXACTLY as much as all those women I asked to assist me. NOT AT ALL.

You women don't like it when your indifference to children is reflected back at you, do you.

And thanks for the replies. I am posting them to the site to show the young men just what women are really like.

Peter 

Sent: 29 April 2011 20:21

I did not have a 'hang nail' as comparison to your plight.  I find it unbelievable that your xwife received such a large amount of the community assets. 

While I was in the darkest place ever in my life, I could not bring myself to suicide because of my sons and because of my faith in God. (I had just received Jesus after my husband left.) 

Pray for your Children!

Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...Ann and her claim that divorce can also be really bad for womenAnn and her claim that divorce can also be really bad for women