You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...John Rambo collects evidence of hatred of men by women in the english speaking worldJohn Rambo collects evidence of hatred of men by women in the english speaking world
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/18/2011 6:12 AM

Modified By host  on 12/17/2011 1:20:16 PM

John Rambo is doing all that he can to do wake young men up to the dangers they face from american women now. He runs this blog site where men have their say.

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot....

John offered to go around web sites and collect evidence of the hatred and contempt in which American (and many other English speaking women) hold men in today. The best way for a young man to really understand the programmed hatred of men and how women feel that men are there to be their servants is to let the women talk for themselves.

When a wife calls the cops and they assault and kidnap the man because of the MANDATORY arrest laws, and then they issue a “protection order” for the women (a lot of tyranny masquerades are protection) and the man can not even return to his own house. When they steal his kids, his house, destroy his company, steal his future income? If he “complains” then he is “angry” and needs an anger management course that HE has to pay for with his children held as hostages and negotiating pawns by the vicious and cruel woman.

Now. Try reading some of these responses from women. Look at the hatred. Look at the contempt. Look how NONE of the women will address the issues at hand but attack the FEMALE character that is presenting this evidence. Many of the women are also openly racist as John used the profile of a dark skinned Indian woman.

A lot of young men think “my sweet cupcake is not like this”. Well? Since MANY of the women who are so nasty are named you, young man, can always go and friends these people and talk to them about these things. I bet if you do not provoke them then they will be all sweet and niceness.

One of the things that STAGGERED me in divorce was how virtually ALL WESTERN WOMEN sided with a lying, cheating, criminal, child abusing mother against an honest father. That was STAGGERING.

This is what you, young man, can expect if you follow in my footsteps.

So. Young men. Go ahead and read this. It might just save your life.

Facebook groups feminist reactions.zip
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneric Parent ForumGeneric Parent ForumEmail Conversat...Email Conversat...John Rambo collects evidence of hatred of men by women in the english speaking worldJohn Rambo collects evidence of hatred of men by women in the english speaking world