You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsCommon Law Parent ForumCommon Law Parent ForumJury Selection ...Jury Selection ...Kirsty Elisa Warwick - Another example as to why women must not sit on the highest courtKirsty Elisa Warwick - Another example as to why women must not sit on the highest court
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/12/2011 11:16 PM

Kirsty Elisa Warwick.

Here is her facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?i...

So Kirsty decided to spew out a diatribe of hatred at me for telling the truth and stating my opinion. Great. Not like it's unusual.

And then Chris Merrit decides to send some lies around. Kirstys response? I am guilty of course. Evidence? Who needs evidence. She is a woman. She has a better way of knowing. All Kirsty has done is to provide me more EVIDENCE that women will jump to 'guilty' based on lies and not seek any evidence of any sort.

Therefore they must not be the final arbiter on any criminal case of a woman  against a man. She is simply too sexist and biased.

So….Chris Merrit decides to send some people here some lies. One of whom was Kirsty.

Here is her email to me.

U sick fuck........molesting little kids......ur own daughter included.......now i know y ur ex wife left ur scummy arse. U r the lowest of life forms, and need to be hung for what u have done!!!! I will be sure to circulate that message to EVERY single person on facebook on both mine, and your friend list....perverts like u need to be stopped, and u deserve all the pain and agony that is coming to u

And this is why women must not be allowed to sit on juries. All that they need to hear is a bunch of lies about a man and as far as the woman is concerned he’s guilty. All Kirsty has done is to demonstrate that she is a man hater and that she lacks the brain power to notice obvious lies.

And should Kirsty circulate lies as she says she will? Then she is guilty of the crime of slander and she too will be put on trial for this crime.

And here is the post I have put into my forum regarding Chris Merrit.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/107/postid/566/scope/posts/Default.aspx#566

New Post
 7/12/2011 11:46 PM

• U say i am guilty of slander??? U r the one slagging people off left, right and centre, but when u do it its not slander is it?? Its the truth.....well here is some truth for u, ur a hypocritical piece of shit!!!! If u dont like it when people say things about u, then how about u keep ur opinions of others to ur self.....oh thats right u cant cos ur a self-righteous are hole, who gets his jollies by trying to demean, and belittle others......well i have news for u, im not one of ur little lackies, or some push over who will sit there, cop ur shit and not say anything back....why dont u post shit on ur own fucking wall scumbag...........here's something u can post............GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU USELESS, WASTE OF SPACE!!!
  • 23 minutes ago
    Kirsty Elisa Warwick
    • Oh and feel free to run and have a cry to whoever u like IM ABOVE THE LAW.......sound familiar?
  • a few seconds ago
    Peter Nolan
    • Should you choose to pass slander off as the truth you are guilty of slander and you will be held accountable for it. Yes.

It is only a crime if it is knowingly false yet claimed to be true or knowingly based on no evidence at all and claimed to be true.

Since I have not said anything that is not true I have not committed a crime. Slander or otherwise...But I will put your emails onto the site so that the young men can read how hateful women are now.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsCommon Law Parent ForumCommon Law Parent ForumJury Selection ...Jury Selection ...Kirsty Elisa Warwick - Another example as to why women must not sit on the highest courtKirsty Elisa Warwick - Another example as to why women must not sit on the highest court