You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login
etter_Future_Ahead_01

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsCommon Law Parent ForumCommon Law Parent ForumJury Selection ...Jury Selection ...The Case For JurorsThe Case For Jurors
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 4/1/2011 6:12 AM

Modified By host  on 4/6/2011 6:24:12 AM
This post contains the link to the PDF for the very earliest of versions of the common law "Case For Jurors" debate. 

I expect this debate to draw PLENTY of criticism from women and their mangina lackeys. Mainly because I propose that if women want courts and juries they create their own and start establishing a track record of dealing with the criminals in their ranks.

I am taking the position that since the VAST MAJORITY of Australian women have condoned perjury by their silence when I asked to speak up about this crime, and because the VAST MAJORITY of women have stayed silent when women break their vows, like MARRIAGE VOWS for no good reasons....then those same VAST MAJORITY of women carry too big a risk in allowing them to sit on juries. 

Australian women have shown, for 30 years or more, that they have no sense of justice, do not feel bound by vows and condone perjury, kidnapping, extortion and theft when the perpetrator is a woman and the victim is a man. 

The evidence is piled high before us and it's not refutable. Women can 'play in second grade' until the have the sort of track record men have when it comes to vows.

Men die to keep their vows. Women can't keep their vows past 'I am bored with my beta-husband'.

All the real men know this. 

(Edit: The site is denying uploads today. I will upload this doc asap.)
(Edit. Doc now loaded....let the fireworks begin!)
 PCOA The Case for Jury Members V0.0.01.pdf
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsCommon Law Parent ForumCommon Law Parent ForumJury Selection ...Jury Selection ...The Case For JurorsThe Case For Jurors