You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumCaliforniaCaliforniaCalifornia Parent ForumCalifornia Parent ForumName and ShameName and ShameGoogle / You Tube Man hatred and censorshipGoogle / You Tube Man hatred and censorship
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 5/23/2013 9:29 AM

Modified By host  on 5/23/2013 10:43:27 AM
Google / You Tube Man hatred and censorship

So I thought I would put into the public some of the evidence of man hatred, and female idolatry that You Tube likes to indulge in. At all times it should be remembers that men who are google employees will very often be criminally victimised by women and the proceeds of their labour will be stolen by google in deductions from the mans income called alimony and child support...

Google will justify this on the basis that "this is the law" and "the guvment said so" but that does not make the crimes any less crimes.

Further, google offers its male employees no protection from false allegations by its female employees. Yet, inside this environment google will attempt to take the "high moral ground" on videos that are posted to its service.

So here are some emails from google along with my comments...I will be sending them over to google so as to talk directly to someone.

New Post
 5/23/2013 10:56 AM

So this first video is a video where I read into the record the Lawful Notice sent to the Wagga Wagga Police and published that Lawful Notice. If you follow this link you will get to the lawful notice.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

So some un-named person has reviewed this video and claims that it in some way violates "community guidelines". This is an interesting claim. So for a start.

Maxim of Law: A man has the right to confront his accuser.

So that raises two questions. Who complained about the video? Could it be Michael Toal? A man who is a known criminal who is the son of the man openly accused by his daughter of sexual interference as a young girl? Is THAT who is complaining about, you know, CRIMES being exposed?

The second question being who claims that exposing criminals as criminals is in any way a violation of "community guidelines"? Especially since bringing forth credible evidence of crimes is AN OBLIGATION AT LAW.  I sure would like to talk to the man who claims that some "community guildelines" can over-ride OBLIGATIONS AT LAW.

I remind the reader that when a man has credible evidence of a crime he has an OBLIGATION to bring it to "the authorities". In this case this evidence has been brought to the local police and they ignored it. The allegations were then brought to the entire parliament in Australia and they ignored them.  The next "authority" is the people of Australia and I presented this video to the people of Australia as I have an OBLIGATION AT LAW to do.

So the blocking of this video is three crimes:
1. Aiding and abetting a known criminal.
2. Obstruction of justice
3. Obstructing a peace officer in the performance of his duties. (I am a peace officer).

So who ever blocked this video just committed three crimes and will be held accountable for those crimes.

If the person who committed these crimes does not come forward then Larry Page will be personally held responsible for these crimes.

The last thing this points out is this. Google claims "do no evil". But employees committing crimes is evil. Therefore they are breaking this motto of theirs.

If google continues to engage in such crimes as the suppression of evidence of a crime we will be compelled to create our own equivalent of you tube just as we have been compelled to create our own equivalent of facebook which we have called man-book.

Mark Zuckerberg was not willing to talk to me over the issues of censorship and suppression of free speech. So we will build our own man-book and we will denounce facebook as a man hating platform and company and we will attack and denounce men who support it no matter what policy changes are implemented in facebook in the future.

I would prefer to use googles great you tube service. I would prefer not to have to build something new and attack and denounce you tube as a man hating company. But if we are compelled to do so because Eric, Larry and Sergy do not respect the rights of men? Then we will do so.

Subject: YouTube Video Notification
To: peternolan9@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 16:48:23 -0700

YouTube | Broadcast Yourself™

Regarding your account: peternolan1109
The YouTube Community has flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. Once a video is flagged, it is reviewed by the YouTube Team against our Community Guidelines. Upon review, we have determined that the following video(s) contain content in violation of these guidelines, and have been disabled:

• u7WnbPQ1WjgF16 - Repeating Allegation By Suzanne Toal of Child Sexual Abuse by her Father Bill Toal

This is the second Community Guidelines warning sanction that your account has received within six months. Accordingly, the ability to access this account has been disabled and will not return until two weeks after you acknowledge this message. Please review the YouTube Community Guidelines and refrain from further violations, which may result in the termination of your account(s).
For more information on YouTube's Community Guidelines and how they are enforced, please visit the Help Centre.
Please note that deleting this video will not resolve the strike on your account. For more information about how to appeal a strike, please visit this page in the help centre
Sincerely,

The YouTube Team

Copyright © 2013 YouTube, LLC

Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumCaliforniaCaliforniaCalifornia Parent ForumCalifornia Parent ForumName and ShameName and ShameGoogle / You Tube Man hatred and censorshipGoogle / You Tube Man hatred and censorship