You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsMan-Haters Parent ForumMan-Haters Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Kelly Lueck, man hater and sexist bigot from Mattoon, IllinoisKelly Lueck, man hater and sexist bigot from Mattoon, Illinois
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/8/2013 6:07 AM

Name: Kelly Lueck

https://www.facebook.com/kelly.lueck.9

·        
https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash1/s24x24/211253_1279688361_660343755_q.jpg

Kelly Lueck Funny how guys act all nice towards women, but it’s not because they are actually nice guys, they are just trying to get sex from us. So I join the call for no more nice guys

New Post
 11/8/2013 6:08 AM

Well, I don't think the misandry, the man hatred, of 99.9 percent of western women gets any clearer than this.

Western women have been brainwashed by feminism to hate men. In fact, they hate men so much that they think men are not even human beings who deserve basic human rights.

What a vile and disgusting excuse of a human being. A complete sexist anti-male bigot.

This woman should be ashamed of herself, if she had any shame, that is. I wonder what the men in her life would think if they knew how much she hates men.

Women like this are everything that is wrong with the world. I don't understand how they can even live with themselves.

What is the goal of the Crimes Against Fathers organization? Our goal is that every man who has had his life destroyed by a woman in divorce, or by false accusations of rape or sexual harassment, should have justice. In the West, tens of millions of men have had their lives destroyed by women in divorce. Where is the outcry about this? There is none. The media refuses to give such men a voice. Therefore, we have taken it upon ourselves to try to gain a path to justice for all of the tens of millions of men who have had their lives destroyed by women. And until women decide to STOP their war on men, decide to STOP destroying men’s lives in divorce and through the anti-male legal system? There will continue to be a need for an organization like Crimes Against Fathers. We simply want justice for the tens of millions of men who have had their lives destroyed by women. That is all.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsMan-Haters Parent ForumMan-Haters Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Kelly Lueck, man hater and sexist bigot from Mattoon, IllinoisKelly Lueck, man hater and sexist bigot from Mattoon, Illinois