You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

Minimize

Welcome to the Crimes Against Fathers Forums

Minimize

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsMAN-Haters Parent ForumMAN-Haters Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Emma Blackery young man hater in trainingEmma Blackery young man hater in training
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/1/2014 2:22 AM

I have just read this and I have to say this but...

You have kids ?!?

Feel really sorry for them for having a deranged father/mother.
Fair enough Emma isn't perfect but she does help people. Maybe she doesn't show that she doe's like men but you have to come to look at it this way men haven't really gave women a fair life, past years; and this is coming from a man. You don't need to do all the things you have mentioned in this post to show equality. Another thing is you have only mentioned stuff about ONE video of hers.

I'm done with humanity when it comes to posts like this when people post about a video/status someone has put up that just centres on that one thing and they think they know about everything about that person. STOP JUDGING PEOPLE...
And one more thing good luck on your children.
New Post
 12/4/2014 1:19 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 04 December 2014 00:14
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Report - broken rule on your CAF UK forum

Hello,

I couldn't find a report link for you or the admin of your site, but I wanted to let you know that a member on your Crimes Against Fathers - UK forum has broken one of your terms of use of the website in quite a severe manner.

Term broken: (You will not...) Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.

Specifically, he (assuming the user is male due to registration rules) dropped a users dox because of a disagreement about whether or not someone was a manhater.

Though some times has now passed (the post was in July 2013) I find it unbelievable that he would've made this post in the first place and that no moderator or admin has stepped in to remove or censor the post or reprimand the user in any way. Since the email he posted up is a new user notification, I assume "host" is a member of your staff and therefore needs to be held to a higher standard in order to be an effective role model for other users.

I would like to see the users contact details removed from the post as I believe this to be a violation of his privacy.

Thank you,

Jenny

New Post
 12/11/2014 1:06 PM

Modified By you are a dick  on 12/11/2014 2:06:54 PM
You are so fucking far up your own arse, that you don't even follow your own fucking rules, you are a prime example of why society is going straight down the shitter
New Post
 12/21/2014 3:54 AM

Sir you are breaking the law by GIVING OUT PEOPLE'S PERSONAL ITEMS AS IN THEIR EMAILS. If you do not stop I will call the police and get this website shut down.
New Post
 10/23/2015 11:35 AM

You, sir, are an idiot. Quite obvious you've done no research into who Emma is or what she stands for. I'm hoping that most of your users already know how irresponsible you are and therefore, pay no attention to what you have to say. I also hope that she sues you for libel.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsMAN-Haters Parent ForumMAN-Haters Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Emma Blackery young man hater in trainingEmma Blackery young man hater in training