You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful Noticeslawful Notice to all members of the Houses of the Oireachtas 2012-02-24lawful Notice to all members of the Houses of the Oireachtas 2012-02-24
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 2/23/2012 6:26 AM

Modified By host  on 2/23/2012 10:54:07 AM
On 23rd of February Alan Shatter finally exercised his ABSOLUTE DISCRETION which he claims to be able to do as a SERVANT OF THE PEOPLE OF IRELAND to deny the application for citizenship that I submitted in February 2006. Alan seems to have made a sizable mistake. He seems to indicate that the reason that he wishes to deny the citizenship application is my demand for a guarantee in writing as to the states position on my rights and the states guarantee to secure my rights.

The letter is in this forum so you can read it for yourself.
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/i...

So I have taken this opportunity to denounce the Irish Government as not legitimate and to denounce them all as criminals.

Gentlemen of Ireland? You will work with me to put these criminals in your parliament on trial or you will live under the jackboot of tyranny that has been implemented by your fellow Irish men.

Which you do is up to you. I am merely providing you the evidence for the trials and I am willing to be the accuser for the trials. But YOU IRISH MEN are going to have to be the jury members and the peace officers to back up the jury instructions. One man can NOT do it all.

And as I say. May God have mercy on the soul of any man who does not meet his solemn duty to defend the children of Ireland from the tyranny that the criminals in your guvment are trying to implement.
 LN2012022401 Irish Members.V0.1.pdf
 LN2012022401 Irish Members.V0.1.SP.pdf
New Post
 2/24/2012 5:13 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 24 February 2012 14:52
To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'gerry.adams@oireachtas.ie'; 'james.bannon@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.barrett@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.barry@oireachtas.ie'; 'richard.boydbarrett@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.breen@oireachtas.ie'; 'tommy.broughan@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.browne@oireachtas.ie'; 'richard.bruton@oireachtas.ie'; 'joan.burton@oireachtas.ie'; 'ray.butler@oireachtas.ie'; 'jerry.buttimer@oireachtas.ie'; 'catherine.byrne@oireachtas.ie'; 'eric.byrne@oireachtas.ie'; 'dara.calleary@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciaran.cannon@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.carey@oireachtas.ie'; 'paudie.coffey@oireachtas.ie'; 'niall.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'joan.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'aine.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.colreavy@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.conaghan@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.conlon@oireachtas.ie'; 'paulj.connaughton@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciara.conway@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.coonan@oireachtas.ie'; 'marcella.corcorankennedy@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.costello@oireachtas.ie'; 'simon.coveney@oireachtas.ie'; 'barry.cowen@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.creed@oireachtas.ie'; 'lucinda.creighton@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.crowe@oireachtas.ie'; 'jim.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'clare.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.deasy@oireachtas.ie'; 'jimmy.deenihan@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.deering@oireachtas.ie'; 'regina.doherty@oireachtas.ie'; 'pearse.doherty@oireachtas.ie'; 'stephen.donnelly@oireachtas.ie'; 'paschal.donohoe@oireachtas.ie'; 'timmy.dooley@oireachtas.ie'; 'robert.dowds@oireachtas.ie'; 'andrew.doyle@oireachtas.ie'; 'bernard.durkan@oireachtas.ie'; 'dessie.ellis@oireachtas.ie'; 'damien.english@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.farrell@oireachtas.ie'; 'frank.feighan@oireachtas.ie'; 'martin.ferris@oireachtas.ie'; 'anne.ferris@oireachtas.ie'; 'frances.fitzgerald@oireachtas.ie'; 'peterm.fitzpatrick@oireachtas.ie'; 'terence.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'charles.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'lukeming.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.fleming@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.fleming@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamon.gilmore@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.grealish@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.griffin@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.halligan@oireachtas.ie'; 'dominic.hannigan@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.harrington@oireachtas.ie'; 'simon.harris@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.hayes@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.hayes@oireachtas.ie'; 'seamus.healy@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.healyrae@oireachtas.ie'; 'martin.heydon@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.higgins@oireachtas.ie'; 'phil.hogan@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.howlin@oireachtas.ie'; 'heather.humphreys@oireachtas.ie'; 'kevin.humphreys@oireachtas.ie'; 'derek.keating@oireachtas.ie'; 'colm.keaveney@oireachtas.ie'; 'paul.kehoe@oireachtas.ie'; 'billy.kelleher@oireachtas.ie'
Subject: Denouncement of the Irish Government as NOT Legitimate. Announcement that ALL members will now stand trial before a jury of their peers

Ladies and Gentlemen,

On January 26th I wrote to you via electronic mail. 

I LAWFULLY NOTICED you of the criminality of the man calling himself “Judge Griffin” of the family courts. 

I LAWFULLY NOTICED you of the criminality of the sexism and discrimination I have faced in the citizenship application process. 

I have had NO RESPONSE from ANY member with respect to these crimes. The disrespect is staggering. You may WELL try and accuse me of “contempt of court” because your courts are certainly most contemptuous housing such criminals as “judge griffin”. 

The behaviour of ALL members is ALSO most contemptuous. Your behaviour in this matter will be a story repeated to children in Ireland for generations to come as to how to NOT behave in elected office. How DARE you stay silent when informed that a judge and your president and former prime minister are CRIMINALS. Silence is consent. And you ALL just consented to criminal acts and made yourselves accessories after the fact. 

I asked for responses by February 17th.  None were forthcoming.

I have, yesterday, received a letter allegedly from Alan Shatter denying my application for citizenship. I have no grounds to question the legitimacy of this letter. Alan Shatter has denied this based on the claim that he has ABSOLUTE DISCRETION WITH NO RIGHT OF APPEAL. 

I reject this claim and denounce Alan Shatter as a criminal for even trying it on. Alan Shatter is a PUBLIC SERVANT and every action he takes can be REVIEWED AND REVERSED BY THAT PUBLIC SHOULD THEY SO CHOOSE. “Absolute discretion” indeed. That is another name for “tyranny”. 

Alan Shatter also seems to have made the most amazing mistake by seemingly implying that the reason for his decision to refuse my citizenship application is that I have DEMANDED IN WRITING A GUARANTEE AS TO THE STATES WILLINGNESS TO SECURE MY RIGHTS. 

It seems Alan Shatter is NOT WILLILNG to make such a statement in writing and therefore is denying my citizenship application to “get rid of the problem”. 

Well? He just made a BIG problem for ALL members. 

Did Alan Shatter really believe I would simply go away? It would have been MUCH easier on him if he simply did the right thing. 

Why? Because it is CLEAR that in denying my citizenship application AND linking it to the refusal to guarantee the state will secure my rights Alan Shatter is CLEARLY attempting to violate my right to work and my right to earn my income as the proceeds of my labour. It is CLEARLY evident Alan Shatter is trying to cause me financial loss and hardship because he well knows that so many people believe that a man must have a “work permit” and he knows criminal governments will prosecute companies who hire people without a “work permit” that he knows by denying my citizenship application he is deliberately attempting to damage my income. 

And that too is a crime. 

Since WHEN does ANY guvment have the right to tell a man whether he can work or not? Show me THAT contract you have with GOD Alan Shatter. 

I am attaching to this email a second Lawful Notice. 

I am denouncing the Irish Government as NOT LEGITIMATE as Alan Shatter has REFUSED to issue a guarantee that the State will SECURE MY RIGHTS and that is the ONLY legitimate reason for a government to exist. 

I am denouncing ALL members as CRIMINALS. 

I am announcing ALL members will be placed on trial by a jury of your peers. 

We will see what your fellow Irish Men, especially the FATHERS you have robbed of their families, have to say about the remedy ALL MEMBERS are going to make. 

Enjoy your last days of lies and deceit. 

They are coming to an end. Not a day too soon. 

Here is the link to the signed and scanned Lawful Notice. 

Your brother Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) 

New Post
 2/24/2012 5:15 AM

I have a limit of 100 in my to list so this email went out in two parts.

To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'alan.kelly@oireachtas.ie'; 'enda.kenny@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.kenny@oireachtas.ie'; 'seamus.kirk@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.kitt@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.kyne@oireachtas.ie'; 'anthony.lawlor@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.lowry@oireachtas.ie'; 'kathleen.lynch@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciaran.lynch@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.lyons@oireachtas.ie'; 'padraig.maclochlainn@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamonn.maloney@oireachtas.ie'; 'micheal.martin@oireachtas.ie'; 'peter.mathews@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mccarthy@oireachtas.ie'; 'charlie.mcconalogue@oireachtas.ie'; 'marylou.mcdonald@oireachtas.ie'; 'shane.mcentee@oireachtas.ie'; 'nicky.mcfadden@oireachtas.ie'; 'dinny.mcginley@oireachtas.ie'; 'finian.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'mattie.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.mcguinness@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.mchugh@oireachtas.ie'; 'sandra.mclellan@oireachtas.ie'; 'tony.mcloughlin@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mcnamara@oireachtas.ie'; 'olivia.mitchell@oireachtas.ie'; 'mary.mitchelloconnor@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.moynihan@oireachtas.ie'; 'michelle.mulherin@oireachtas.ie'; 'dara.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'eoghan.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'catherine.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'gerald.nash@oireachtas.ie'; 'denis.naughten@oireachtas.ie'; 'dan.neville@oireachtas.ie'; 'derek.nolan@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.noonan@oireachtas.ie'; 'caoimhghin.ocaolain@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamon.ocuiv@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.ofearghail@oireachtas.ie'; 'aodhan.oriordan@oireachtas.ie'; 'aengus.osnodaigh@oireachtas.ie'; 'jonathan.obrien@oireachtas.ie'; 'willie.odea@oireachtas.ie'; 'kieran.odonnell@oireachtas.ie'; 'patrick.odonovan@oireachtas.ie'; 'fergus.odowd@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.omahony@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.oreilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'jan.osullivan@oireachtas.ie'; 'maureen.osullivan@oireachtas.ie'; 'willie.penrose@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.perry@oireachtas.ie'; 'johnpaul.phelan@oireachtas.ie'; 'ann.phelan@oireachtas.ie'; 'thomas.pringle@oireachtas.ie'; 'ruairi.quinn@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.rabbitte@oireachtas.ie'; 'james.reilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.ring@oireachtas.ie'; 'shane.ross@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.ryan@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.shatter@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.sherlock@oireachtas.ie'; 'roisin.shortall@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.smith@oireachtas.ie'; 'arthur.spring@oireachtas.ie'; 'emmet.stagg@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.stanley@oireachtas.ie'; 'david.stanton@oireachtas.ie'; 'billy.timmins@oireachtas.ie'; 'peadar.toibin@oireachtas.ie'; 'robert.troy@oireachtas.ie'; 'joanna.tuffy@oireachtas.ie'; 'liam.twomey@oireachtas.ie'; 'leo.varadkar@oireachtas.ie'; 'jack.wall@oireachtas.ie'; 'mick.wallace@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.walsh@oireachtas.ie'; 'alex.white@oireachtas.ie'
Subject: Denouncement of the Irish Government as NOT Legitimate. Announcement that ALL members will now stand trial before a jury of their peers

Ladies and Gentlemen,

On January 26th I wrote to you via electronic mail. 

I LAWFULLY NOTICED you of the criminality of the man calling himself “Judge Griffin” of the family courts. 

I LAWFULLY NOTICED you of the criminality of the sexism and discrimination I have faced in the citizenship application process. 

I have had NO RESPONSE from ANY member with respect to these crimes. The disrespect is staggering. You may WELL try and accuse me of “contempt of court” because your courts are certainly most contemptuous housing such criminals as “judge griffin”. 

The behaviour of ALL members is ALSO most contemptuous. Your behaviour in this matter will be a story repeated to children in Ireland for generations to come as to how to NOT behave in elected office. How DARE you stay silent when informed that a judge and your president and former prime minister are CRIMINALS. Silence is consent. And you ALL just consented to criminal acts and made yourselves accessories after the fact. 

I asked for responses by February 17th.  None were forthcoming.

I have, yesterday, received a letter allegedly from Alan Shatter denying my application for citizenship. I have no grounds to question the legitimacy of this letter. Alan Shatter has denied this based on the claim that he has ABSOLUTE DISCRETION WITH NO RIGHT OF APPEAL. 

I reject this claim and denounce Alan Shatter as a criminal for even trying it on. Alan Shatter is a PUBLIC SERVANT and every action he takes can be REVIEWED AND REVERSED BY THAT PUBLIC SHOULD THEY SO CHOOSE. “Absolute discretion” indeed. That is another name for “tyranny”. 

Alan Shatter also seems to have made the most amazing mistake by seemingly implying that the reason for his decision to refuse my citizenship application is that I have DEMANDED IN WRITING A GUARANTEE AS TO THE STATES WILLINGNESS TO SECURE MY RIGHTS. 

It seems Alan Shatter is NOT WILLILNG to make such a statement in writing and therefore is denying my citizenship application to “get rid of the problem”. 

Well? He just made a BIG problem for ALL members. 

Did Alan Shatter really believe I would simply go away? It would have been MUCH easier on him if he simply did the right thing. 

Why? Because it is CLEAR that in denying my citizenship application AND linking it to the refusal to guarantee the state will secure my rights Alan Shatter is CLEARLY attempting to violate my right to work and my right to earn my income as the proceeds of my labour. It is CLEARLY evident Alan Shatter is trying to cause me financial loss and hardship because he well knows that so many people believe that a man must have a “work permit” and he knows criminal governments will prosecute companies who hire people without a “work permit” that he knows by denying my citizenship application he is deliberately attempting to damage my income. 

And that too is a crime. 

Since WHEN does ANY guvment have the right to tell a man whether he can work or not? Show me THAT contract you have with GOD Alan Shatter. 

I am attaching to this email a second Lawful Notice. 

I am denouncing the Irish Government as NOT LEGITIMATE as Alan Shatter has REFUSED to issue a guarantee that the State will SECURE MY RIGHTS and that is the ONLY legitimate reason for a government to exist. 

I am denouncing ALL members as CRIMINALS. 

I am announcing ALL members will be placed on trial by a jury of your peers. 

We will see what your fellow Irish Men, especially the FATHERS you have robbed of their families, have to say about the remedy ALL MEMBERS are going to make. 

Enjoy your last days of lies and deceit. 

They are coming to an end. Not a day too soon. 

Here is the link to the signed and scanned Lawful Notice. 

Your brother Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)

New Post
 2/27/2012 10:33 AM

Sent: 24 February 2012 15:01
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Acknowledgement Re: Denouncement of the Irish Government as NOT Legitimate. Announcement that ALL members will now stand trial before a jury of their peers

We wish to acknowledge receipt of your email.

Yours sincerely,

The Office of Micheál Martin T.D.

New Post
 2/27/2012 10:34 AM

From: Postmaster@oireachtas.ie [mailto:Postmaster@oireachtas.ie]
To: Peter Nolan
Subject: DELIVERY FAILURE: User aodhan.oriordan (aodhan.oriordan@oireachtas.ie) not listed in Domino Directory (The e-mail address to which you sent your mail is invalid. There is no one with that address on the Oireachtas network.)

Your message

was not delivered to:

aodhan.oriordan@oireachtas.ie

because:

User aodhan.oriordan (aodhan.oriordan@oireachtas.ie) not listed in Domino Directory (The e-mail address to which you sent your mail is invalid. There is no one with that address on the Oireachtas network.)

New Post
 2/27/2012 10:34 AM

From: SignerID [mailto:signer.id@oireachtas.ie] On Behalf Of James Reilly
Sent: 24 February 2012 15:49
To: Peter Nolan
Subject: Re:

I acknowledge receipt of your email.  Your correspondence will be brought to the attention of Dr James Reilly T.D., Minister for Health and to the relevant officials in the Department of Health.  If the content of your correspondence relates to the functions of another Minister's department, it will be brought to their attention for direct reply.                                                                                                                                                                
Yours sincerely,                                                                                                                  
Constituency Office of Dr James Reilly T.D., Minister for Health                                          
Unit 3, 1st Floor, Chamber Building                                                                                      
North Street,                                                                                                                        
Swords,                                                                                                                                
Co. Dublin

New Post
 3/28/2012 4:14 AM

Modified By host  on 3/28/2012 4:47:40 AM
Gents,
I could not make this letter up. You have to see it to believe it. To put part of the text here it says.

"Your request dated 15/03/2012 has been received by this department on 21/03/2012. The officer handling your request is John Kelly. A final decision on your request would normally be sent to you within 20 working days of receipt of your request. This means you can expect to receive your decision by 23/04/2012.

There are some limited situations under the FOI Act which could mean that the period for a final decision may be longer than the normal 20 working days. If this occurs in the case of your request, we will promptly advise you in writing.

Non reply by us deemed to be a refusal
If you have not heard from us once the allotted time has expired, you are automatically entitled to appeal to this Department for a review of the matter. This review proceeds in a legal (notice NOT LAWFUL) basis that the initial request was refused once the specified time for responding has expired. The review is a full and new consideration of the matter carried out by a more senior member of staff of this Department.

Should you want to make such an appeal, you can do so by writing to me at the address given above. You should state that you are appealing because an initial decision was not sent to you within the time permitted. In that event, you would normally have 20 working days in which to make the appeal. The Department will, however, allow the appeal to be made late in appropriate circumstances. "

Aisling Brennan
Freedom of Information Officer
Department of Justice and Equality.

No Gentlemen. I did NOT make that up. The letter is attached and I have no reason to believe it is faked.

So lets summarise what we have here.

Alan Shatter, who likes to think of himself as the “Minister for Justice and Equality”, is now a proven and known criminal. Alan Shatter is, by refusing to do the job he is paid to do, aiding and abetting two known criminals. Those known criminals are “Judge Griffin” of the Irish Family Court and Jennifer Marguerite Toal, my former wife.

I am quite happy to denounce Alan as a criminal in my own name in public because I can prove in a court of law that he is. I would also note that Alan has, at no time, denied the accusation, now fact, that he is fully aware of the criminal actions of “Judge Griffin” and Jennifer Toal and has failed to deal with their criminal acts and has failed to inform his BOSSES, the Irish people, of the criminal acts of these criminals. Ergo. Aiding and abetting known criminals.

Now we also see the construct of how the criminals in parliaments work. They write legislation that sounds innocuous enough when first presented and they, many years later, they pretend that these are the “rules that must be obeyed”. It is a great trick if you can get your criminal accomplices to write the “rules that must be obeyed” for you.

Take for example the innocuous “Freedom of Information Request”. The government is the servant of the people. That is the lie they tell while they try to be the master of the people. So the word “request” would have been deliberately placed into the legislation and at the time I am sure that it was said that “request” is just the polite way of saying “instruction” and “we would never deny a valid request” would have rolled off the tongues of the lying politicians very smoothly.

Now what do we see. We see that Aisling Brennan is making the claim that the government can actually DENY this “request”. And she even goes so far to say that if I do not like the result that the “request” is denied then there are another set of RULES that I must obey in order to appeal the denial.

And, surprise, surprise, who gets to decide if the denial of the “request” is upheld over overturned. Why the SAME DEPARTMENT that denied it of course! LOL!!

We are living in 1984 and the Irish government would be more comedic if the situation were not so grave.

Now. Given that the MINISTER for said department is a KNOWN CRIMINAL what level of confidence might any man have that some underling in the department is going to do the RIGHT THING? None. That is how much.

The next thing you know Alan will be claiming that I can not have ALL the paperwork on file for my citizenship application as a matter of “National Security! LOL!!

Gentlemen.

If you tolerate this kind of rubbish from your politicians? All those jokes told about how dumb the Irish are would be well justified. Time to let Alan and his merry band of criminal cohorts know who is the BOSS in Ireland.

A “Freedom of Information Request” is only a request in politeness. It is an INSTRUCTION from the master to the servant. It seems our servants need to be reminded they are servants. Feel free to write to them and remind them of this.

LR2012032301 Letter from FOI Request.new.pdf
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful Noticeslawful Notice to all members of the Houses of the Oireachtas 2012-02-24lawful Notice to all members of the Houses of the Oireachtas 2012-02-24