You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful Noticeslawful Notice to all members of the Houses of the Oireachtas 2012-01-26lawful Notice to all members of the Houses of the Oireachtas 2012-01-26
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 1/26/2012 5:02 AM

Modified By host  on 2/23/2012 7:26:40 AM
This is the Lawful Notice  that I have sent to all members of the houses of the Oireachtas in Ireland. 

When I get the email list set and the email set I will update this entry. It will just be an hour or two.

As per the usual standard the SP version is the printed, signed and scanned version of the original document that is the Lawful Notice being served on all members of the houses of the Oireachtas in Ireland.
 LN2012012601 Irish Members.V0.1.pdf
 LN2012012601 Irish Members.V0.1.SP.Appendix01.pdf
 LN2012012601 Irish Members.V0.1.SP.pdf
New Post
 1/26/2012 8:03 AM

For those who read this forum entry I have made it easier to find which email addresses were used by sorting them into alphabetical order. Just in case you want to know if someone you know received the email and you want to check with them what their position is on criminal judges and institutionalised sexism in the citizenship process.

aengus.osnodaigh@oireachtas.ie
aine.collins@oireachtas.ie
alan.farrell@oireachtas.ie
alan.kelly@oireachtas.ie
alan.shatter@oireachtas.ie
alex.white@oireachtas.ie
andrew.doyle@oireachtas.ie
ann.phelan@oireachtas.ie
anne.ferris@oireachtas.ie
anthony.lawlor@oireachtas.ie
aodhan.oriordan@oireachtas.ie
arthur.spring@oireachtas.ie
barry.cowen@oireachtas.ie
bernard.durkan@oireachtas.ie
billy.kelleher@oireachtas.ie
billy.timmins@oireachtas.ie
brendan.griffin@oireachtas.ie
brendan.howlin@oireachtas.ie
brendan.ryan@oireachtas.ie
brendan.smith@oireachtas.ie
brian.hayes@oireachtas.ie
brian.stanley@oireachtas.ie
brian.walsh@oireachtas.ie
caoimhghin.ocaolain@oireachtas.ie
catherine.byrne@oireachtas.ie
catherine.murphy@oireachtas.ie
charles.flanagan@oireachtas.ie
charlie.mcconalogue@oireachtas.ie
ciara.conway@oireachtas.ie
ciaran.cannon@oireachtas.ie
ciaran.lynch@oireachtas.ie
clare.daly@oireachtas.ie
colm.keaveney@oireachtas.ie
damien.english@oireachtas.ie
dan.neville@oireachtas.ie
dara.calleary@oireachtas.ie
dara.murphy@oireachtas.ie
david.stanton@oireachtas.ie
denis.naughten@oireachtas.ie
derek.keating@oireachtas.ie
derek.nolan@oireachtas.ie
dessie.ellis@oireachtas.ie
dinny.mcginley@oireachtas.ie
dominic.hannigan@oireachtas.ie
eamon.gilmore@oireachtas.ie
eamon.ocuiv@oireachtas.ie
eamonn.maloney@oireachtas.ie
emmet.stagg@oireachtas.ie
enda.kenny@oireachtas.ie
eoghan.murphy@oireachtas.ie
eric.byrne@oireachtas.ie
fergus.odowd@oireachtas.ie
finian.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie
frances.fitzgerald@oireachtas.ie
frank.feighan@oireachtas.ie
gerald.nash@oireachtas.ie
gerry.adams@oireachtas.ie
heather.humphreys@oireachtas.ie
jack.wall@oireachtas.ie
james.bannon@oireachtas.ie
james.reilly@oireachtas.ie
jan.osullivan@oireachtas.ie
jerry.buttimer@oireachtas.ie
jim.daly@oireachtas.ie
jimmy.deenihan@oireachtas.ie
joan.burton@oireachtas.ie
joan.collins@oireachtas.ie
joanna.tuffy@oireachtas.ie
joe.carey@oireachtas.ie
joe.costello@oireachtas.ie
joe.higgins@oireachtas.ie
joe.mchugh@oireachtas.ie
joe.oreilly@oireachtas.ie
john.browne@oireachtas.ie
john.deasy@oireachtas.ie
john.halligan@oireachtas.ie
john.lyons@oireachtas.ie
john.mcguinness@oireachtas.ie
john.omahony@oireachtas.ie
john.perry@oireachtas.ie
johnpaul.phelan@oireachtas.ie
jonathan.obrien@oireachtas.ie
kathleen.lynch@oireachtas.ie
kevin.humphreys@oireachtas.ie
kieran.odonnell@oireachtas.ie
leo.varadkar@oireachtas.ie
liam.twomey@oireachtas.ie
lucinda.creighton@oireachtas.ie
lukeming.flanagan@oireachtas.ie
marcella.corcorankennedy@oireachtas.ie
martin.ferris@oireachtas.ie
martin.heydon@oireachtas.ie
mary.mitchelloconnor@oireachtas.ie
marylou.mcdonald@oireachtas.ie
mattie.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie
maureen.osullivan@oireachtas.ie
michael.colreavy@oireachtas.ie
michael.conaghan@oireachtas.ie
michael.creed@oireachtas.ie
michael.healyrae@oireachtas.ie
michael.kitt@oireachtas.ie
michael.lowry@oireachtas.ie
michael.mccarthy@oireachtas.ie
michael.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie
michael.mcnamara@oireachtas.ie
michael.moynihan@oireachtas.ie
michael.noonan@oireachtas.ie
michael.ring@oireachtas.ie
micheal.martin@oireachtas.ie
michelle.mulherin@oireachtas.ie
mick.wallace@oireachtas.ie
niall.collins@oireachtas.ie
nicky.mcfadden@oireachtas.ie
noel.coonan@oireachtas.ie
noel.grealish@oireachtas.ie
noel.harrington@oireachtas.ie
olivia.mitchell@oireachtas.ie
padraig.maclochlainn@oireachtas.ie
paschal.donohoe@oireachtas.ie
pat.breen@oireachtas.ie
pat.deering@oireachtas.ie
pat.rabbitte@oireachtas.ie
patrick.odonovan@oireachtas.ie
paudie.coffey@oireachtas.ie
paul.kehoe@oireachtas.ie
paulj.connaughton@oireachtas.ie
peadar.toibin@oireachtas.ie
pearse.doherty@oireachtas.ie
peter.mathews@oireachtas.ie
peterm.fitzpatrick@oireachtas.ie
phil.hogan@oireachtas.ie
ray.butler@oireachtas.ie
regina.doherty@oireachtas.ie
richard.boydbarrett@oireachtas.ie
richard.bruton@oireachtas.ie
robert.dowds@oireachtas.ie
robert.troy@oireachtas.ie
roisin.shortall@oireachtas.ie
ruairi.quinn@oireachtas.ie
sandra.mclellan@oireachtas.ie
seamus.healy@oireachtas.ie
seamus.kirk@oireachtas.ie
sean.barrett@oireachtas.ie
sean.conlon@oireachtas.ie
sean.crowe@oireachtas.ie
sean.fleming@oireachtas.ie
sean.kenny@oireachtas.ie
sean.kyne@oireachtas.ie
sean.ofearghail@oireachtas.ie
sean.sherlock@oireachtas.ie
shane.mcentee@oireachtas.ie
shane.ross@oireachtas.ie
simon.coveney@oireachtas.ie
simon.harris@oireachtas.ie
stephen.donnelly@oireachtas.ie
terence.flanagan@oireachtas.ie
thomas.pringle@oireachtas.ie
timmy.dooley@oireachtas.ie
tom.barry@oireachtas.ie
tom.fleming@oireachtas.ie
tom.hayes@oireachtas.ie
tommy.broughan@oireachtas.ie
tony.mcloughlin@oireachtas.ie
willie.odea@oireachtas.ie
willie.penrose@oireachtas.ie

New Post
 1/26/2012 8:34 AM

Sent: 26 January 2012 18:29
To: 'alan.kelly@oireachtas.ie'; 'enda.kenny@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.kenny@oireachtas.ie'; 'seamus.kirk@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.kitt@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.kyne@oireachtas.ie'; 'anthony.lawlor@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.lowry@oireachtas.ie'; 'kathleen.lynch@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciaran.lynch@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.lyons@oireachtas.ie'; 'padraig.maclochlainn@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamonn.maloney@oireachtas.ie'; 'micheal.martin@oireachtas.ie'; 'peter.mathews@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mccarthy@oireachtas.ie'; 'charlie.mcconalogue@oireachtas.ie'; 'marylou.mcdonald@oireachtas.ie'; 'shane.mcentee@oireachtas.ie'; 'nicky.mcfadden@oireachtas.ie'; 'dinny.mcginley@oireachtas.ie'; 'finian.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'mattie.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.mcguinness@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.mchugh@oireachtas.ie'; 'sandra.mclellan@oireachtas.ie'; 'tony.mcloughlin@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mcnamara@oireachtas.ie'; 'olivia.mitchell@oireachtas.ie'; 'mary.mitchelloconnor@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.moynihan@oireachtas.ie'; 'michelle.mulherin@oireachtas.ie'; 'dara.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'eoghan.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'catherine.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'gerald.nash@oireachtas.ie'; 'denis.naughten@oireachtas.ie'; 'dan.neville@oireachtas.ie'; 'derek.nolan@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.noonan@oireachtas.ie'; 'caoimhghin.ocaolain@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamon.ocuiv@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.ofearghail@oireachtas.ie'; 'aodhan.oriordan@oireachtas.ie'; 'aengus.osnodaigh@oireachtas.ie'; 'jonathan.obrien@oireachtas.ie'; 'willie.odea@oireachtas.ie'; 'kieran.odonnell@oireachtas.ie'; 'patrick.odonovan@oireachtas.ie'; 'fergus.odowd@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.omahony@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.oreilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'jan.osullivan@oireachtas.ie'; 'maureen.osullivan@oireachtas.ie'; 'willie.penrose@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.perry@oireachtas.ie'; 'johnpaul.phelan@oireachtas.ie'; 'ann.phelan@oireachtas.ie'; 'thomas.pringle@oireachtas.ie'; 'ruairi.quinn@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.rabbitte@oireachtas.ie'; 'james.reilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.ring@oireachtas.ie'; 'shane.ross@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.ryan@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.shatter@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.sherlock@oireachtas.ie'; 'roisin.shortall@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.smith@oireachtas.ie'; 'arthur.spring@oireachtas.ie'; 'emmet.stagg@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.stanley@oireachtas.ie'; 'david.stanton@oireachtas.ie'; 'billy.timmins@oireachtas.ie'; 'peadar.toibin@oireachtas.ie'; 'robert.troy@oireachtas.ie'; 'joanna.tuffy@oireachtas.ie'; 'liam.twomey@oireachtas.ie'; 'leo.varadkar@oireachtas.ie'; 'jack.wall@oireachtas.ie'; 'mick.wallace@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.walsh@oireachtas.ie'; 'alex.white@oireachtas.ie'
Subject: Lawful Notice regarding the criminality of the family courts and institutionalized sexism/discrimination in the citizenship processing process

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

Please find attached a Lawful Notice to all my brothers and sisters who claim to be members of the Houses of the Oireachtas. 

It is self explanatory and requires no further explanation from me. 

You will be lawfully deemed to be aware of the contents of this Lawful Notice at any future trial you may face in a court of law. 

I am making my best efforts to make ALL members of the Houses of the Oireachtas aware of the crimes committed against myself, and commonly committed against so many other Irish Men. 

Denial of these criminal acts is no longer an option. 

I have published the scanned and signed versions of the Lawful Notice at this link. 

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/i... 

If I have missed any members email address it is a mistake on my part. 

If any member of the houses has email lists to resend this email to so as to ensure ALL members receive it as is my intent I would be most grateful. 

I await the response of you members, all of which will be posted to the CAF site at the address above. 

It is time the Fathers of Ireland had a very, very clear demonstration of what the members of the Houses of the Oireachtas think of them when they are victims of criminal acts by the criminals in the Family Courts. 

Of course? The demonstration they see will be whatever the members of the Houses of the Oireachtas choose to do. 

You are free to act as you please. 

Just remember that many angry fathers who have been criminally abused will see your response. 

Some of them might wish to live by the rule “do unto others as they have done unto you”. 

The members of the Houses of the Oireachtas might want to make sure the protection of the law is extended to fathers or those fathers might take that to mean that the members of the Houses of the Oireachtas are waiving the protection of the law to themselves, right? 

Equality, right? 

It is time for crimes against fathers in Ireland to stop. 

Best Regards 

Your Brother Peter 

New Post
 1/26/2012 8:36 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 26 January 2012 18:29
To: 'gerry.adams@oireachtas.ie'; 'james.bannon@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.barrett@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.barry@oireachtas.ie'; 'richard.boydbarrett@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.breen@oireachtas.ie'; 'tommy.broughan@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.browne@oireachtas.ie'; 'richard.bruton@oireachtas.ie'; 'joan.burton@oireachtas.ie'; 'ray.butler@oireachtas.ie'; 'jerry.buttimer@oireachtas.ie'; 'catherine.byrne@oireachtas.ie'; 'eric.byrne@oireachtas.ie'; 'dara.calleary@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciaran.cannon@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.carey@oireachtas.ie'; 'paudie.coffey@oireachtas.ie'; 'niall.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'joan.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'aine.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.colreavy@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.conaghan@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.conlon@oireachtas.ie'; 'paulj.connaughton@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciara.conway@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.coonan@oireachtas.ie'; 'marcella.corcorankennedy@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.costello@oireachtas.ie'; 'simon.coveney@oireachtas.ie'; 'barry.cowen@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.creed@oireachtas.ie'; 'lucinda.creighton@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.crowe@oireachtas.ie'; 'jim.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'clare.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.deasy@oireachtas.ie'; 'jimmy.deenihan@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.deering@oireachtas.ie'; 'regina.doherty@oireachtas.ie'; 'pearse.doherty@oireachtas.ie'; 'stephen.donnelly@oireachtas.ie'; 'paschal.donohoe@oireachtas.ie'; 'timmy.dooley@oireachtas.ie'; 'robert.dowds@oireachtas.ie'; 'andrew.doyle@oireachtas.ie'; 'bernard.durkan@oireachtas.ie'; 'dessie.ellis@oireachtas.ie'; 'damien.english@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.farrell@oireachtas.ie'; 'frank.feighan@oireachtas.ie'; 'martin.ferris@oireachtas.ie'; 'anne.ferris@oireachtas.ie'; 'frances.fitzgerald@oireachtas.ie'; 'peterm.fitzpatrick@oireachtas.ie'; 'terence.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'charles.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'lukeming.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.fleming@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.fleming@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamon.gilmore@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.grealish@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.griffin@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.halligan@oireachtas.ie'; 'dominic.hannigan@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.harrington@oireachtas.ie'; 'simon.harris@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.hayes@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.hayes@oireachtas.ie'; 'seamus.healy@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.healyrae@oireachtas.ie'; 'martin.heydon@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.higgins@oireachtas.ie'; 'phil.hogan@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.howlin@oireachtas.ie'; 'heather.humphreys@oireachtas.ie'; 'kevin.humphreys@oireachtas.ie'; 'derek.keating@oireachtas.ie'; 'colm.keaveney@oireachtas.ie'; 'paul.kehoe@oireachtas.ie'; 'billy.kelleher@oireachtas.ie'
Subject: Lawful Notice regarding the criminality of the family courts and institutionalized sexism/discrimination in the citizenship processing process

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

Please find attached a Lawful Notice to all my brothers and sisters who claim to be members of the Houses of the Oireachtas. 

You will be lawfully deemed to be aware of the contents of this Lawful Notice at any future trial you may face in a court of law. 

I am making my best efforts to make ALL members of the Houses of the Oireachtas aware of the crimes committed against myself, and commonly committed against so many other Irish Men. 

I have published the scanned and signed versions of the Lawful Notice at this link. 

If any member of the houses has email lists to resend this email to so as to ensure ALL members receive it as is my intent I would be most grateful. 

I await the response of you members, all of which will be posted to the CAF site at the address above. 

It is time the Fathers of Ireland had a very, very clear demonstration of what the members of the Houses of the Oireachtas think of them when they are victims of criminal acts by the criminals in the Family Courts. 

Of course? The demonstration they see will be whatever the members of the Houses of the Oireachtas choose to do. 

Just remember that many angry fathers who have been criminally abused will see your response. 

Some of them might wish to live by the rule “do unto others as they have done unto you”. 

The members of the Houses of the Oireachtas might want to make sure the protection of the law is extended to fathers or those fathers might take that to mean that the members of the Houses of the Oireachtas are waiving the protection of the law to themselves, right? 

Equality, right? 

Best Regards 

Your Brother Peter

New Post
 1/26/2012 12:07 PM

Modified By host  on 1/26/2012 1:09:36 PM

From: Noonan, Michael [mailto:michael.noonan@finance.gov.ie]
Sent: 26 January 2012 18:35
To: Peter Nolan
Subject: Automatic reply: Lawful Notice regarding the criminality of the family courts and institutionalized sexism/discrimination in the citizenship processing process

I acknowledge receipt of your email.

Your correspondence will be brought to the attention of Mr. Michael Noonan TD, Minister for Finance and to the relevant officials in the Department.

If the content of your correspondence relates to the functions of the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform, Mr Brendan Howlin TD, it will be brought to his attention.

Yours sincerely

Sean Kinsella
Private Secretary to the Minister for Finance

Ba mhaith liom a admháil go bhfuarthas do ríomhphost.

Cuirfear do chomhfhreagras faoi bhráid an Aire Airgeadais, an t-Uasal Micheál Ó Núnáin TD, agus na n-oifigeach cuí sa Roinn Airgeadais.

Má bhaineann ábhar do chomhfhreagrais le feidhmeanna an Aire Chaiteachais Poiblí agus Athchóirithe, an t-Uasal Breandán Ó hÚilín TD, cuirfear ar aghaidh chuige siúd é le go gcuirfeadh sé freagra dhíreach chugat.

Mise le meas,

Seán Ó Cinseallach

Rúnaí Príomháideach an Aire Airgeadais=

New Post
 1/26/2012 12:07 PM

From: SignerID [mailto:signer.id@oireachtas.ie] On Behalf Of James Reilly
Sent: 26 January 2012 18:47
Subject: Re:

I acknowledge receipt of your email.  Your correspondence will be brought to the attention of Dr James Reilly T.D., Minister for Health and to the relevant officials in the Department of Health.  If the content of your correspondence relates to the functions of another Minister's department, it will be brought to their attention for direct reply.                                                                                                                                                                
Yours sincerely,                                                                                                                  
Constituency Office of Dr James Reilly T.D., Minister for Health                                          
Unit 3, 1st Floor, Chamber Building                                                                                      
North Street,                                                                                                                        
Swords,                                                                                                                                
Co. Dublin

New Post
 1/26/2012 12:08 PM

Modified By host  on 1/26/2012 1:08:38 PM

Sent: 26 January 2012 18:35
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Acknowledgement Re: Lawful Notice regarding the criminality of the family courts and institutionalized sexism/discrimination in the citizenship processing process

We wish to acknowledge receipt of your email.

Yours sincerely,

The Office of Micheál Martin T.D.

New Post
 1/30/2012 7:39 AM

From: DOT10A@taoiseach.gov.ie [mailto:DOT10A@taoiseach.gov.ie] On Behalf Of eamon.gilmore@tanaiste.gov.ie
Sent: 27 January 2012 13:02
Subject: AutoReply

On behalf of the Tanaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs & Trade, Eamon

Gilmore TD, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your email.

Yours sincerely

Doreen Foley

Personal Assistant to the

Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade

Tá Roinn an Taoisigh meáite ar seirbhís phroifisiúnta, éifeachtach agus chúirtéiseach a sholáthar dár gcustaiméirí go léir. Chun amharc ar an Chairt do Chustaiméirí, cliceáil ar http://www.taoiseach.gov.ie//irish/index.asp?docID=1763

Is le haghaidh an duine nó an aonáin ar seoladh dó/di an t-eolas a seachadadh, agus d'fhéadadh ábhar faoi rún agus/nó ábhar faoi phribhléid a bheith istigh leis.  Tá cosc ar aon athbhreithniú, athsheachadadh, scaipeadh faisnéise nó aon úsáid eile den eolas seo ag aon aonáin eile seachas an faighteoir beartaithe, ná aon ghníomh a thógáil i dtuilleamaí an eolais seo.  Má fuair tú seo de bharr earráide, téigh i dteagmháil leis an seoltóir agus scríos an t-ábhar ó do ríomhaire le do thoil.  Is é polasaí Roinn an Taoisigh cosc a chur ar ábhar maslach a sheoladh, agus más rud é go gceapann tú go bhfuil an t-ábhar istigh leis an teachtaireacht seo maslach ba cheart duit dul i dteagmháil leis an seoltóir ar an bpointe agus le itu@taoiseach.gov.ie freisin.

The Department of the Taoiseach is committed to providing a professional, efficient and courteous service to all our customers.  To view the Customer Charter, please click on http://www.taoiseach.gov.ie/index.asp?1ocID=181&docID=1762

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to

which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged

material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or

taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received

this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from

any computer.  It is the policy of the Department of the Taoiseach to disallow the sending of offensive material and should you consider that the material contained in this message is offensive you should contact the sender immediately and also itu@taoiseach.gov.ie .

New Post
 1/30/2012 7:40 AM

From: Stephen Donnelly [mailto:Stephen.Donnelly@Oireachtas.ie]
Sent: 27 January 2012 14:51
Subject: Re: Lawful Notice regarding the criminality of the family courts and institutionalized sexism/discrimination in the citizenship processing process

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your email. It has been brought to Deputy Donnelly's attention.

Best Wishes,

Arielle Jeter

on behalf of

Stephen Donnelly TD

Independent TD for Wicklow & East Carlow

--

To keep updated on Stephen's work and what's on the Dáil agenda, subscribe to our emails here: http://newsletter.stephendonnelly.ie.

Follow Stephen on Facebook or Twitter.

See www.stephendonnelly.ie

Tel. (01) 6184293 

To:        <gerry.adams@oireachtas.ie>, <james.bannon@oireachtas.ie>, <sean.barrett@oireachtas.ie>, <tom.barry@oireachtas.ie>, <richard.boydbarrett@oireachtas.ie>, <pat.breen@oireachtas.ie>, <tommy.broughan@oireachtas.ie>, <john.browne@oireachtas.ie>, <richard.bruton@oireachtas.ie>, <joan.burton@oireachtas.ie>, <ray.butler@oireachtas.ie>, <jerry.buttimer@oireachtas.ie>, <catherine.byrne@oireachtas.ie>, <eric.byrne@oireachtas.ie>, <dara.calleary@oireachtas.ie>, <ciaran.cannon@oireachtas.ie>, <joe.carey@oireachtas.ie>, <paudie.coffey@oireachtas.ie>, <niall.collins@oireachtas.ie>, <joan.collins@oireachtas.ie>, <aine.collins@oireachtas.ie>, <michael.colreavy@oireachtas.ie>, <michael.conaghan@oireachtas.ie>, <sean.conlon@oireachtas.ie>, <paulj.connaughton@oireachtas.ie>, <ciara.conway@oireachtas.ie>, <noel.coonan@oireachtas.ie>, <marcella.corcorankennedy@oireachtas.ie>, <joe.costello@oireachtas.ie>, <simon.coveney@oireachtas.ie>, <barry.cowen@oireachtas.ie>, <michael.creed@oireachtas.ie>, <lucinda.creighton@oireachtas.ie>, <sean.crowe@oireachtas.ie>, <jim.daly@oireachtas.ie>, <clare.daly@oireachtas.ie>, <john.deasy@oireachtas.ie>, <jimmy.deenihan@oireachtas.ie>, <pat.deering@oireachtas.ie>, <regina.doherty@oireachtas.ie>, <pearse.doherty@oireachtas.ie>, <stephen.donnelly@oireachtas.ie>, <paschal.donohoe@oireachtas.ie>, <timmy.dooley@oireachtas.ie>, <robert.dowds@oireachtas.ie>, <andrew.doyle@oireachtas.ie>, <bernard.durkan@oireachtas.ie>, <dessie.ellis@oireachtas.ie>, <damien.english@oireachtas.ie>, <alan.farrell@oireachtas.ie>, <frank.feighan@oireachtas.ie>, <martin.ferris@oireachtas.ie>, <anne.ferris@oireachtas.ie>, <frances.fitzgerald@oireachtas.ie>, <peterm.fitzpatrick@oireachtas.ie>, <terence.flanagan@oireachtas.ie>, <charles.flanagan@oireachtas.ie>, <lukeming.flanagan@oireachtas.ie>, <tom.fleming@oireachtas.ie>, <sean.fleming@oireachtas.ie>, <eamon.gilmore@oireachtas.ie>, <noel.grealish@oireachtas.ie>, <brendan.griffin@oireachtas.ie>, <john.halligan@oireachtas.ie>, <dominic.hannigan@oireachtas.ie>, <noel.harrington@oireachtas.ie>, <simon.harris@oireachtas.ie>, <tom.hayes@oireachtas.ie>, <brian.hayes@oireachtas.ie>, <seamus.healy@oireachtas.ie>, <michael.healyrae@oireachtas.ie>, <martin.heydon@oireachtas.ie>, <joe.higgins@oireachtas.ie>, <phil.hogan@oireachtas.ie>, <brendan.howlin@oireachtas.ie>, <heather.humphreys@oireachtas.ie>, <kevin.humphreys@oireachtas.ie>, <derek.keating@oireachtas.ie>, <colm.keaveney@oireachtas.ie>, <paul.kehoe@oireachtas.ie>, <billy.kelleher@oireachtas.ie>
Date:        26/01/2012 17:34
Subject:        Lawful Notice regarding the criminality of the family courts and institutionalized sexism/discrimination in the citizenship processing process

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Equality, right?

Best Regards

Your Brother Peter

[attachment "LN2012012601 Irish Members.V0.1.pdf" deleted by Stephen Donnelly/Oireachtas] 

New Post
 1/30/2012 7:41 AM

Sent: 27 January 2012 15:35
Subject: Re: Lawful Notice regarding the criminality of the family courts and institutionalized sexism/discrimination in the citizenship processing process

Thank you for your email which has been received in the Minister's Constituency section. In order to ensure this matter is dealt with by the appropriate section it would be very helpful if you could reply to this message giving your postal address and contact number, if you are not a constituent we will then refer the matter to officials in the Department who will work with the Minister on a reply.

Thank you

Alan Shatter TD
Minister for Justice, Equality and Defence
94, St. Stephen's Green
Dublin 2
Tel: 01 618 3911

Inactive hide details for "Peter Nolan" ---26/01/2012 17:35:12---Ladies and Gentlemen,"Peter Nolan" ---26/01/2012 17:35:12---Ladies and Gentlemen,

"Peter Nolan" <peter@peternolan.com> 

26/01/2012 17:29

Please respond to
<peter@peternolan.com>

To

<alan.kelly@oireachtas.ie>, <enda.kenny@oireachtas.ie>, <sean.kenny@oireachtas.ie>, <seamus.kirk@oireachtas.ie>, <michael.kitt@oireachtas.ie>, <sean.kyne@oireachtas.ie>, <anthony.lawlor@oireachtas.ie>, <michael.lowry@oireachtas.ie>, <kathleen.lynch@oireachtas.ie>, <ciaran.lynch@oireachtas.ie>, <john.lyons@oireachtas.ie>, <padraig.maclochlainn@oireachtas.ie>, <eamonn.maloney@oireachtas.ie>, <micheal.martin@oireachtas.ie>, <peter.mathews@oireachtas.ie>, <michael.mccarthy@oireachtas.ie>, <charlie.mcconalogue@oireachtas.ie>, <marylou.mcdonald@oireachtas.ie>, <shane.mcentee@oireachtas.ie>, <nicky.mcfadden@oireachtas.ie>, <dinny.mcginley@oireachtas.ie>, <finian.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie>, <michael.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie>, <mattie.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie>, <john.mcguinness@oireachtas.ie>, <joe.mchugh@oireachtas.ie>, <sandra.mclellan@oireachtas.ie>, <tony.mcloughlin@oireachtas.ie>, <michael.mcnamara@oireachtas.ie>, <olivia.mitchell@oireachtas.ie>, <mary.mitchelloconnor@oireachtas.ie>, <michael.moynihan@oireachtas.ie>, <michelle.mulherin@oireachtas.ie>, <dara.murphy@oireachtas.ie>, <eoghan.murphy@oireachtas.ie>, <catherine.murphy@oireachtas.ie>, <gerald.nash@oireachtas.ie>, <denis.naughten@oireachtas.ie>, <dan.neville@oireachtas.ie>, <derek.nolan@oireachtas.ie>, <michael.noonan@oireachtas.ie>, <caoimhghin.ocaolain@oireachtas.ie>, <eamon.ocuiv@oireachtas.ie>, <sean.ofearghail@oireachtas.ie>, <aodhan.oriordan@oireachtas.ie>, <aengus.osnodaigh@oireachtas.ie>, <jonathan.obrien@oireachtas.ie>, <willie.odea@oireachtas.ie>, <kieran.odonnell@oireachtas.ie>, <patrick.odonovan@oireachtas.ie>, <fergus.odowd@oireachtas.ie>, <john.omahony@oireachtas.ie>, <joe.oreilly@oireachtas.ie>, <jan.osullivan@oireachtas.ie>, <maureen.osullivan@oireachtas.ie>, <willie.penrose@oireachtas.ie>, <john.perry@oireachtas.ie>, <johnpaul.phelan@oireachtas.ie>, <ann.phelan@oireachtas.ie>, <thomas.pringle@oireachtas.ie>, <ruairi.quinn@oireachtas.ie>, <pat.rabbitte@oireachtas.ie>, <james.reilly@oireachtas.ie>, <michael.ring@oireachtas.ie>, <shane.ross@oireachtas.ie>, <brendan.ryan@oireachtas.ie>, <alan.shatter@oireachtas.ie>, <sean.sherlock@oireachtas.ie>, <roisin.shortall@oireachtas.ie>, <brendan.smith@oireachtas.ie>, <arthur.spring@oireachtas.ie>, <emmet.stagg@oireachtas.ie>, <brian.stanley@oireachtas.ie>, <david.stanton@oireachtas.ie>, <billy.timmins@oireachtas.ie>, <peadar.toibin@oireachtas.ie>, <robert.troy@oireachtas.ie>, <joanna.tuffy@oireachtas.ie>, <liam.twomey@oireachtas.ie>, <leo.varadkar@oireachtas.ie>, <jack.wall@oireachtas.ie>, <mick.wallace@oireachtas.ie>, <brian.walsh@oireachtas.ie>, <alex.white@oireachtas.ie>

cc

Subject

Lawful Notice regarding the criminality of the family courts and institutionalized sexism/discrimination in the citizenship processing process

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Equality, right?

Best Regards

Your Brother Peter

(See attached file: LN2012012601 Irish Members.V0.1.pdf)

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful Noticeslawful Notice to all members of the Houses of the Oireachtas 2012-01-26lawful Notice to all members of the Houses of the Oireachtas 2012-01-26