You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful NoticesLawful Notice to all Guardians of the Peace who are honest men of honour and integrityLawful Notice to all Guardians of the Peace who are honest men of honour and integrity
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/22/2011 9:32 AM

I have chosen to issue this lawful notice. It needs no explanation.

If you are from Ireland and you can furnish me with email addresses or fax numbers for Guarda Stations I would be pleased to send this them by fax and email as well.

If you know some Guarda? You are welcome to pass this along. This is an 'educate the guarda they are committing crimes and will be held accountable' exercise.
 LN2011032201 Guarda of Ireland V0.1.pdf
New Post
 12/8/2012 1:46 PM

This is claimed to be the Guardai Oath of office.

I HEREBY SOLEMNLY AND SINCERELY DECLARE BEFORE GOD THAT

I WILL FAITHFULLY DISCHARGE THE DUTIES OF A MEMBER OF THE GARDA SIOCHANA WITH FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY, REGARD FOR HUMAN RIGHTS, DILIGENCE AND IMPARTIALITY, UPHOLDING THE CONSTITUTION AND THE LAW AND ACCORDING EQUAL RESPECT TO ALL PEOPLE.
WHILE I CONTINUE TO BE A MEMBER, I WILL TO THE BEST OF MY SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE DISCHARGE ALL MY DUTIES ACCORDING TO LAW, AND I DO NOT BELONG TO, AND WILL NOT WHILE I REMAIN A MEMBER FORM, BELONG TO OR SUBSCRIBE TO , ANY POLITICAL PARTY OR SECRET SOCIETY WHATSOEVER
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumLawful NoticesLawful NoticesLawful Notice to all Guardians of the Peace who are honest men of honour and integrityLawful Notice to all Guardians of the Peace who are honest men of honour and integrity