You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersOpen letter to all members of the houses of OireachtasOpen letter to all members of the houses of Oireachtas
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/22/2012 10:27 AM

Gents,
this letter is going out today. I will put the outbound emails in the replies below.
 LN2012032201 Irish Members.V0.1.pdf
 LN2012032201 Irish Members.V0.1.SP.pdf
New Post
 3/22/2012 11:20 AM

Modified By host  on 3/22/2012 10:22:04 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 22 March 2012 18:16
To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'gerry.adams@oireachtas.ie'; 'james.bannon@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.barrett@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.barry@oireachtas.ie'; 'richard.boydbarrett@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.breen@oireachtas.ie'; 'tommy.broughan@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.browne@oireachtas.ie'; 'richard.bruton@oireachtas.ie'; 'joan.burton@oireachtas.ie'; 'ray.butler@oireachtas.ie'; 'jerry.buttimer@oireachtas.ie'; 'catherine.byrne@oireachtas.ie'; 'eric.byrne@oireachtas.ie'; 'dara.calleary@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciaran.cannon@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.carey@oireachtas.ie'; 'paudie.coffey@oireachtas.ie'; 'niall.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'joan.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'aine.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.colreavy@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.conaghan@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.conlon@oireachtas.ie'; 'paulj.connaughton@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciara.conway@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.coonan@oireachtas.ie'; 'marcella.corcorankennedy@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.costello@oireachtas.ie'; 'simon.coveney@oireachtas.ie'; 'barry.cowen@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.creed@oireachtas.ie'; 'lucinda.creighton@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.crowe@oireachtas.ie'; 'jim.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'clare.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.deasy@oireachtas.ie'; 'jimmy.deenihan@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.deering@oireachtas.ie'; 'regina.doherty@oireachtas.ie'; 'pearse.doherty@oireachtas.ie'; 'stephen.donnelly@oireachtas.ie'; 'paschal.donohoe@oireachtas.ie'; 'timmy.dooley@oireachtas.ie'; 'robert.dowds@oireachtas.ie'; 'andrew.doyle@oireachtas.ie'; 'bernard.durkan@oireachtas.ie'; 'dessie.ellis@oireachtas.ie'; 'damien.english@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.farrell@oireachtas.ie'; 'frank.feighan@oireachtas.ie'; 'martin.ferris@oireachtas.ie'; 'anne.ferris@oireachtas.ie'; 'frances.fitzgerald@oireachtas.ie'; 'peterm.fitzpatrick@oireachtas.ie'; 'terence.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'charles.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'lukeming.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.fleming@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.fleming@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamon.gilmore@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.grealish@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.griffin@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.halligan@oireachtas.ie'; 'dominic.hannigan@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.harrington@oireachtas.ie'; 'simon.harris@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.hayes@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.hayes@oireachtas.ie'; 'seamus.healy@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.healyrae@oireachtas.ie'; 'martin.heydon@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.higgins@oireachtas.ie'; 'phil.hogan@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.howlin@oireachtas.ie'; 'heather.humphreys@oireachtas.ie'; 'kevin.humphreys@oireachtas.ie'; 'derek.keating@oireachtas.ie'; 'colm.keaveney@oireachtas.ie'; 'paul.kehoe@oireachtas.ie'; 'billy.kelleher@oireachtas.ie'
Subject: A Warning of Possible Further Criminal Accusations Pending the actions of the Criminal Alan Shatter

My Brothers and Sisters,

I am sending you this Open Letter and linking the printed, signed and scanned letter below. 

As you are all aware the criminal calling himself Alan Shatter has refused to perform his duties and deal with the criminals calling themselves “Judge Griffin” of the family court and Jennifer Toal, my ex wife. Alan has also committed the illegal act of discriminated against me in refusing my citizenship application. 

Alan will stand trial soon enough. As will all of you for making yourselves accessories to these criminal acts. Until Alan stands trial I am in need of another “residency visa” as my current one expires on 2012-04-16. I am issuing this letter to warn Alan and all members that refusal to provide a residency visa will be considered the crime of “obstruction of the course of justice” because it will be a clear attempt to deprive my of my ability to earn my income to continue to pursue my case against “Judge Griffin”, Jennifer Toal, Alan Shatter, Pierais Neary of Tracey Solicitors, and now all members of the parliament. 

I thought I would warn of you on this in a formal letter than I have published to the CAF Ireland web site. 

I recommend all members consider carefully their actions over the next week. 

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/i...

Best Regards 

Peter-Andrew: Nolan© 

New Post
 3/22/2012 11:21 AM

Modified By host  on 3/22/2012 10:21:36 AM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 22 March 2012 18:16
To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'alan.kelly@oireachtas.ie'; 'enda.kenny@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.kenny@oireachtas.ie'; 'seamus.kirk@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.kitt@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.kyne@oireachtas.ie'; 'anthony.lawlor@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.lowry@oireachtas.ie'; 'kathleen.lynch@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciaran.lynch@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.lyons@oireachtas.ie'; 'padraig.maclochlainn@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamonn.maloney@oireachtas.ie'; 'micheal.martin@oireachtas.ie'; 'peter.mathews@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mccarthy@oireachtas.ie'; 'charlie.mcconalogue@oireachtas.ie'; 'marylou.mcdonald@oireachtas.ie'; 'shane.mcentee@oireachtas.ie'; 'nicky.mcfadden@oireachtas.ie'; 'dinny.mcginley@oireachtas.ie'; 'finian.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'mattie.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.mcguinness@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.mchugh@oireachtas.ie'; 'sandra.mclellan@oireachtas.ie'; 'tony.mcloughlin@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mcnamara@oireachtas.ie'; 'olivia.mitchell@oireachtas.ie'; 'mary.mitchelloconnor@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.moynihan@oireachtas.ie'; 'michelle.mulherin@oireachtas.ie'; 'dara.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'eoghan.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'catherine.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'gerald.nash@oireachtas.ie'; 'denis.naughten@oireachtas.ie'; 'dan.neville@oireachtas.ie'; 'derek.nolan@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.noonan@oireachtas.ie'; 'caoimhghin.ocaolain@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamon.ocuiv@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.ofearghail@oireachtas.ie'; 'aodhan.oriordan@oireachtas.ie'; 'aengus.osnodaigh@oireachtas.ie'; 'jonathan.obrien@oireachtas.ie'; 'willie.odea@oireachtas.ie'; 'kieran.odonnell@oireachtas.ie'; 'patrick.odonovan@oireachtas.ie'; 'fergus.odowd@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.omahony@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.oreilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'jan.osullivan@oireachtas.ie'; 'maureen.osullivan@oireachtas.ie'; 'willie.penrose@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.perry@oireachtas.ie'; 'johnpaul.phelan@oireachtas.ie'; 'ann.phelan@oireachtas.ie'; 'thomas.pringle@oireachtas.ie'; 'ruairi.quinn@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.rabbitte@oireachtas.ie'; 'james.reilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.ring@oireachtas.ie'; 'shane.ross@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.ryan@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.shatter@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.sherlock@oireachtas.ie'; 'roisin.shortall@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.smith@oireachtas.ie'; 'arthur.spring@oireachtas.ie'; 'emmet.stagg@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.stanley@oireachtas.ie'; 'david.stanton@oireachtas.ie'; 'billy.timmins@oireachtas.ie'; 'peadar.toibin@oireachtas.ie'; 'robert.troy@oireachtas.ie'; 'joanna.tuffy@oireachtas.ie'; 'liam.twomey@oireachtas.ie'; 'leo.varadkar@oireachtas.ie'; 'jack.wall@oireachtas.ie'; 'mick.wallace@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.walsh@oireachtas.ie'; 'alex.white@oireachtas.ie'
Subject: A Warning of Possible Further Criminal Accusations Pending the actions of the Criminal Alan Shatter

My Brothers and Sisters,

I am sending you this Open Letter and linking the printed, signed and scanned letter below. 

As you are all aware the criminal calling himself Alan Shatter has refused to perform his duties and deal with the criminals calling themselves “Judge Griffin” of the family court and Jennifer Toal, my ex wife. Alan has also committed the illegal act of discriminated against me in refusing my citizenship application. 

Alan will stand trial soon enough. As will all of you for making yourselves accessories to these criminal acts. Until Alan stands trial I am in need of another “residency visa” as my current one expires on 2012-04-16. I am issuing this letter to warn Alan and all members that refusal to provide a residency visa will be considered the crime of “obstruction of the course of justice” because it will be a clear attempt to deprive my of my ability to earn my income to continue to pursue my case against “Judge Griffin”, Jennifer Toal, Alan Shatter, Pierais Neary of Tracey Solicitors, and now all members of the parliament. 

I thought I would warn of you on this in a formal letter than I have published to the CAF Ireland web site. 

I recommend all members consider carefully their actions over the next week. 

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/i...

Best Regards 

Peter-Andrew: Nolan© 

New Post
 3/23/2012 7:30 AM

This just gets better and better from the "Justice" department. Now a letter arrives today where the Orwellian Named "Department of Justice" is making the claim that they have a right to deny a "Freedom of Information" request.

I guess the Orwellian "Department of Justice" also likes the Orwellian meaning of "Freedom". That being the Orwellian Guvment gets to decide what people are "free" to see about what the guvment is doing. 

If you Irish People think your guvment is there to serve you. Get a load of THIS letter.
 LR2012032301 Letter from FOI Request.new.pdf
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumOpen LettersOpen LettersOpen letter to all members of the houses of OireachtasOpen letter to all members of the houses of Oireachtas