You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDublinDublinDublin Parent ForumDublin Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Diane Denizen man hater and criminal slandererDiane Denizen man hater and criminal slanderer
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 3/26/2013 5:39 AM

Diane Denizen man hater and criminal slanderer

So I was pointed to a post over on One World Chronicle.

http://www.oneworldchronicle.com/?p=12451

The woman calling herself Diane Denizen on line came across to slander me.

The post is below. This slander will be pursued in either the Peoples Courts of Ireland or the MBA Law Services.

New Post
 3/26/2013 5:39 AM

Sent: 26 March 2013 00:00
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: [New comment] Incredible Development! - The Sovereign People of Ireland Finally Deliver Dire Warning to the Banks & Government!

New Post
 3/26/2013 5:45 AM

I added this comment to the page but it did not immediately appear so I do not know if they are violating my right to freedom of speech or if there was just a technical hitch.

Hi Diane,
your comment has been removed from here but I have copied it to CAF.

Since you chose to slander me yet again, I will prosecute you for your slander in either The Peoples Courts of Ireland or the MBA Law Courts.

It is far past time Irish women were held accountable for the words that come out of their mouth, whether expressed verbally or put into writing, in the public.

The idolatry of women in Ireland is going to end. Women in Ireland are going to be held "equal before the law to men" whether you like it or not. The very fact that you feel you can slander me with impunity is evidence of how women see themselves as above the law.

Well? After I prosecute some women for slander you women might learn the lesson "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour". A lesson you should have learned as a child in sunday school. Certainly when I was a sunday school teacher I impressed on my classes that telling lies about other people was breaking one of the commandments we were given and a very serious sin. I gather you did not learn that lesson as a little girl, so you will have to be taught that lesson as an adult woman.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ireland/Forums/tabid/105/forumid/70/threadid/5731/scope/posts/Default.aspx
New Post
 3/26/2013 6:02 AM

Diane also posted this into the public.

She is going to get a bit of a shock when I post the affidavit of accusation to the public.

Sent: 26 March 2013 01:31
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: [New comment] Incredible Development! - The Sovereign People of Ireland Finally Deliver Dire Warning to the Banks & Government!

Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDublinDublinDublin Parent ForumDublin Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Diane Denizen man hater and criminal slandererDiane Denizen man hater and criminal slanderer