You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumFor crimes not ...For crimes not ...The criminality of the members of the houses of oireachtas with respect to Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)The criminality of the members of the houses of oireachtas with respect to Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
New Post
 4/13/2012 7:55 AM

This went out today.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 13 April 2012 16:46
To: 'gerry.adams@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.barrett@oireachtas.ie'; 'james.bannon@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.barry@oireachtas.ie'; 'richard.boydbarrett@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.breen@oireachtas.ie'; 'tommy.broughan@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.browne@oireachtas.ie'; 'richard.bruton@oireachtas.ie'; 'joan.burton@oireachtas.ie'; 'ray.butler@oireachtas.ie'; 'jerry.buttimer@oireachtas.ie'; 'catherine.byrne@oireachtas.ie'; 'eric.byrne@oireachtas.ie'; 'dara.calleary@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciaran.cannon@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.carey@oireachtas.ie'; 'paudie.coffey@oireachtas.ie'; 'aine.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'joan.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'niall.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.colreavy@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.conaghan@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.conlan@oireachtas.ie'; 'paulj.connaughton@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciara.conway@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.coonan@oireachtas.ie'; 'marcella.corcorankennedy@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.costello@oireachtas.ie'; 'simon.coveney@oireachtas.ie'; 'barry.cowen@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.creed@oireachtas.ie'; 'lucinda.creighton@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.crowe@oireachtas.ie'; 'clare.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'jim.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.deasy@oireachtas.ie'; 'jimmy.deenihan@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.deering@oireachtas.ie'; 'pearse.doherty@oireachtas.ie'; 'regina.doherty@oireachtas.ie'; 'stephen.donnelly@oireachtas.ie'; 'paschal.donohoe@oireachtas.ie'; 'timmy.dooley@oireachtas.ie'; 'robert.dowds@oireachtas.ie'; 'andrew.doyle@oireachtas.ie'; 'bernard.durkan@oireachtas.ie'; 'dessie.ellis@oireachtas.ie'; 'damien.english@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.farrell@oireachtas.ie'; 'frank.feighan@oireachtas.ie'; 'anne.ferris@oireachtas.ie'; 'martin.ferris@oireachtas.ie'; 'frances.fitzgerald@oireachtas.ie'; 'peterm.fitzpatrick@oireachtas.ie'; 'charles.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'lukeming.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'terence.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.fleming@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.fleming@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamon.gilmore@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.grealish@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.griffin@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.halligan@oireachtas.ie'; 'dominic.hannigan@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.harrington@oireachtas.ie'; 'simon.harris@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.hayes@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.hayes@oireachtas.ie'; 'seamus.healy@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.healy-rae@oireachtas.ie'; 'martin.heyden@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.higgins@oireachtas.ie'; 'phil.hogan@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.howlin@oireachtas.ie'; 'heather.humphreys@oireachtas.ie'; 'kevin.humphreys@oireachtas.ie'; 'derek.keating@oireachtas.ie'; 'colm.keaveney@oireachtas.ie'; 'paul.kehoe@oireachtas.ie'; 'billy.kelleher@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.kelly@oireachtas.ie'; 'enda.kenny@oireachtas.ie'; 'taoiseach@taoiseach.gov.ie'; 'sean.kenny@oireachtas.ie'; 'seamus.kirk@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.kitt@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.kyne@oireachtas.ie'; 'anthony.lawlor@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.lowry@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciaran.lynch@oireachtas.ie'; 'kathleen.lynch@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.lyons@oireachtas.ie'
Subject: The criminality of the members of the houses of oireachtas with respect to Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)

My dear Brothers and Sisters in the Houses of Oireachtas,
Greetings to you.

Following on from previous business. I am in the sincere belief that no effort has been made by the criminal calling himself Alan Shatter to deal with the issue of my expiring Residency Visa.

If I am mistaken in that I do most sincerely apologise. This email is issued on the basis that I am in sincere belief Alan is attempting to obstruct the course of justice by not issuing me with another residency visa thereby attempting to use the criminal state machinery to stop me from earning my income via the extortion and persecution of companies that hire people who do not have your so called “work permit”.

Since when do governments have a right to tell people whether they can work or not, eh?

If I do not get a letter by close of business Monday 16th April 2012 from Alan Shatter that I can take to GNIB to get another residency visa so that I can continue my efforts to gain justice in Ireland you will ALL add the accusation of obstruction of justice to the other accusations you will be facing before “The Peoples Courts of Ireland”.

You can not say I have not given you fair warning of the accusation that will be forthcoming. My Lawful Notice to you all has had 280+ views now. People are starting to hear about your criminal acts. I suggest those of you who receive this email might want to consider whether you are willing to stand accused of being an accessory to the obstruction of justice that Alan is involving himself in. I am pretty sure that “I have nothing to do with that” is not going to fly as an excuse when you face 12 very angry Irish Fathers at your trials. Ok?

Now….moving right along…..Ladies and Gentlemen,
Your criminality is turning into comedy. I am now in possession of a letter from the “Department of Injustice and Inequality”, to give it its proper name, that makes the claim that the “Department of Injustice and Inequality” can decide whether or not to hand over their files about my citizenship application. I laughed a lot when I got this letter. Do not take my word for it. Here is the link. And the letter itself is reproduced below.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/i...

Now I don’t know about you Ladies and Gentlemen but I rather think that when I ask (just being polite because it is a demand) for documentation that I am pretty sure will demonstrate that a criminal act has taken place in the “Department of Injustice and Inequality” that to expect that a staff member of the “Department of Injustice and Inequality” will make an UNBIASED decision as to whether I can have this documentation or not is not a realistic expectation.

Of COURSE any staff member is going to know that if they sit on this documentation for as long as possible that will be seen as “good for my career”. The idea that if I am not happy a more senior staff member will review this case is also comedic. The idea that you can impose rules that are hoops I have to jump through to gather what I sincerely believe will be evidence of a crime is also comedic.

Ladies and Gentlemen.

You have been denounced as criminals. Your government has been denounced as not legitimate. And that goes back to November 2007 which makes the EUR85 Billion Bail out an “odious debt” which means it does not have to be repaid by the people. Pay it yourselves if you want.

Your credibility has been destroyed. It is just a matter of time of rolling out the evidence of the criminal acts you have chosen to involve yourselves in.  That the newspapers and media are NOT carrying this story is clear evidence to those awake in the public that the guvment controls the media.

Now. Do you really want to reveal yourselves to be a bunch of CLOWNS as well? Do you really want to try on the COMEDY of pretending to have the right to suppress the possible evidence of criminal actions taking place inside your criminal organisation? Come on. Do you really want to appear like CLOWNS as WELL as CRIMINALS?

@Gerry Adams.

You have been on the TV for years talking all seriously about the “struggles”. Do you REALLY want to also be seen as a CLOWN that attaches himself to the idea that the “Department of Injustice and Inequality” can go about committing criminal acts and THEN also decide that they can suppress evidence of such criminal act?

Come on Gerry. You will never be able to show your face in public again. People will LAUGH at you that you have pretended to “care” so much about “injustice” over so many years but when an injustice by a JUDGE is brought to your attention you remain silent! LOL!! When the “Department of Injustice and Inequality” suppresses evidence of a crime you remain silent? LOL!!

What about those thousands of times you got your mug on the TV shouting and talking about the injustice against the Irish People, eh? And when one is presented to you with 60 pages of documentation to go with it you are as silent as a church mouse, eh?

It’s called “credibility” Gerry. And if you want to have any? Now would be a really good time to get your mug on the TV, eh?

Here is the thing Ladies and Gentlemen.

You are PUBLIC SERVANTS. When PUBLIC SERVANTS commit crimes the PUBLIC gets to DEMAND that any possible evidence is brought forth and to fail to do so is the crime of suppressing evidence of a criminal act and obstruction of the course of justice.

Now. ALL OF YOU have chosen to ally yourself with the criminals calling themselves Judge Griffin and Alan Shatter. It was your LAWFUL OBLIGATION to bring forth the evidence of the criminal acts against me by Judge Griffin and my ex to the ULTIMATE AUTHORITY in Ireland and that is the people who live on the land, not the “People” who are the hidden guvment behind you.

ALL members of these two houses failed to meet their LAWFUL OBLIGATION of informing the people of these criminal acts so that the course of justice could proceed.

You are ALL criminals for failing in this LAWFUL OBLIGATION. Sometimes doing nothing, in and of itself, is a crime.

So I will let you all ponder what you want to do this weekend. And we will see what is in my mailbox by close of business Monday 16th. No Residency Visa Letter will be considered the criminal act of obstruction of the course of justice by ALL members of these two houses. So have a chat to Alan Shatter and see what you people come up with.

Now. Moving right along.

You Ladies and Gentlemen will want to know this. It concerns you very much.

I have just completed a second book called “The Truth Be Told”. You can find your free copy right here.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

This book is for the boys and men 16 to 30. In this book I make it clear how they have been betrayed by their elders, both women and men. I make it clear how they have been betrayed by their politicians.

I have made it clear that I have been calling on FATHERS for form juries to put ALL people who are properly accused of a crime and deny that accusation on trial in COURTS OF LAW. I have made it clear that their FATHERS are betraying them in not running these courts. I have made it clear to the lads that should their fathers FAIL to establish new COURTS OF LAW that I will then call on the YOUNG MEN WHO ARE NOT FATHERS to come forward and sit on said juries in said COURTS OF LAW.

I have also made it clear to the lads that should THEY TOO FAIL in that OBLIGATION that those who wish to dispense summary justice in the event of a crime being committed against them will have LAWFUL EXCUSE TO DO SO and have EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO.

Why? Because the ENTIRE PARLIAMENT and the VAST MAJORITY OF FATHERS have failed in their OBLIGATION to establish LAWFUL COURTS to remedy criminal acts.

I have explained to the lads how the MEMBERS OF THIS PARLIAMENT have gone about construction the situation to have those very lads treated WORSE THAN DOGS when it comes to LEGAL PROTECTION.

We are now starting our campaign of rolling this book out to lads across Ireland and the English speaking world. They are going to see just how badly YOU HAVE BETRAYED THEM.

Another thing you will want to know is that we are now calling for recruits for Peace Officers and Private Investigators for the Mens Business Association. These Peace Officers will be international Peace Officers who can travel to any land we need them to and carry weapons in that land and dispense justice as directed by a jury. Many of them will be anonymous and there will be no way for anyone to find out who they are. Let that sink in for a minute. You are public figures. And our Peace Officers will be totally anonymous and be able to travel internationally.

The Private Investigators will do such work as find the home address of accused criminals. People just like yourselves.

I am giving you FAIR WARNING that we are putting together the people and infrastructure needed to find the home address of accused criminals, hold fair and just trials, and dispense summary justice should the accused be found guilty and refuse to make the remedy instruction that is issued by a jury of their peers that is LAWFUL AND JUST.

You criminals in these two houses would do well to take this into consideration as you ponder what more criminal acts you want to associate yourself with this weekend.

You see. The old men, men over 40, they may be cowardly sheep in the main. But the young men? The 18 to 30 bracket? They are MAD AS HELL that you politicians and the older generation have sold their futures down the drain. Many of them are of a mind to let you know that. Many of them are just looking for a little bit of guidance as to the best way forward. Well The Truth Be Told is that guidance.

We will now see how many lads take that guidance. After all? It only needs to be a tiny, tiny fraction of them to decide that they do not like what you have done and to put you on trial failing their fathers meeting that obligation for them. And I can tell you this. From talking to these young men? If I were you I would want to stand trial with older men on the jury. These younger men are FAR more likely to give you a MUCH harsher remedy instruction. Like I said. They are MAD AS HELL in many cases.

And please do not try the lie “but that was the last lot”. We have explained to the lads that you all have your snouts in the same trough. You all work for the same bosses. The very fact that not ONE member of these two houses was willing to break ranks over the IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE of the crimes of Judge Griffin tells the lads that you are all in this together and “conflict” is a pantomime for the gullible.

Here is another very funny thing Ladies and Gentlemen,
I was passed an article recently pondering “why are the Irish people not engaged in the political process”.

Here is that article.

“Ceann Comhairle John O’Donoghue TD reflects on the challenge to make politics more engaging and accessible.”

John says:
“Today, our parliamentary system faces a different kind of challenge and a challenge that should not be underestimated – the growing disconnection from the political process of ordinary people, particularly the under-25s and those living in socially disadvantaged areas.

The falling electoral turnout over the past number of decades is evidence of this. At the last general election, 67 per cent of those registered to cast their vote did so, compared to 76 per cent in 1969.

Charles de Montesquieu, the famous French social commentator and political thinker who lived during the era of the Enlightenment, once said: “The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy.”

If citizens are apathetic about our parliamentary democracy today, we politicians must look at ourselves and our parliamentary procedures.”

Well?

PERHAPS THE REASON PEOPLE ARE APATHETIC IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A BUNCH OF CRIMINALS?!?!

Here is another thing. I got an email from the office the Taoiseach. Here is the email address it came from. Ciara.Mahon@taoiseach.gov.ie It was signed David King Assistant Private Secretary to the Taoiseach. On the foot of that email it said, and I will quote it exactly,

“The Department of the Taoiseach is committed to providing a professional, efficient and courteous service to all our customers.”

REALLY?!?!?! Well I have been writing to the Office Taoiseach since September 2010 about CRIMINAL ACTIONS OF A JUDGE and am YET to see any of t his “efficient and courteous service” of which David King speaks. Again. Here is the link. I do have the receipt that this package was delivered to the office of the Taoiseach. One was also sent to the President.

I am pretty sure ALL members of these houses know how to find David King and ask him

“Can you please explain to me how not responding to IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE a JUDGE has committed a crime in 18 months constitutes “efficient service”?”

I am pretty sure ALL people on this email know how to get hold of Enda Kenny and ask HIM the same question.

As I said Ladies and Gentlemen. Your crimes are turning into COMEDY.

Your guvment is a PANTOMIME and more and more people are now noticing this.

Face the truth. It is OVER for ALL of you.

The best you can do now is admit your crimes, stand your trials, take your punishment like a man, beg forgiveness, and leave political life forever.

If you do that your countrymen MIGHT just leave you alone to live out your lives in peace.

But if you people stay loyal to your hidden guvment and attempt to further persecute and impoverish the Irish people, attempt to commit further crimes when they have been laid so bare in front of you and remedy demanded?

I am pretty sure the young men I talk to are going to take a FAR more hostile view to you than I do. After all? I have had a great life and lived in good time. It is THEIR future you sold down the drain. They KNOW this. And they are ANGRY about it. You want to defy them? Go ahead. But do not say you were not warned.

The young men are not so stupid as the older men.

Best Regards

Your brother peter

Letter from the “Department of Injustice and Inequality”

"Your request dated 15/03/2012 has been received by this department on 21/03/2012. The officer handling your request is John Kelly. A final decision on your request would normally be sent to you within 20 working days of receipt of your request. This means you can expect to receive your decision by 23/04/2012.

There are some limited situations under the FOI Act which could mean that the period for a final decision may be longer than the normal 20 working days. If this occurs in the case of your request, we will promptly advise you in writing.

Non reply by us deemed to be a refusal

If you have not heard from us once the allotted time has expired, you are automatically entitled to appeal to this Department for a review of the matter. This review proceeds in a legal (notice NOT LAWFUL) basis that the initial request was refused once the specified time for responding has expired. The review is a full and new consideration of the matter carried out by a more senior member of staff of this Department.

Should you want to make such an appeal, you can do so by writing to me at the address given above. You should state that you are appealing because an initial decision was not sent to you within the time permitted. In that event, you would normally have 20 working days in which to make the appeal. The Department will, however, allow the appeal to be made late in appropriate circumstances. "

Aisling Brennan
Freedom of Information Officer
Department of Justice and Equality.

New Post
 4/13/2012 7:56 AM

To: 'padraig.maclochlainn@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamonn.maloney@oireachtas.ie'; 'micheal.martin@oireachtas.ie'; 'peter.mathews@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mccarthy@oireachtas.ie'; 'charlie.mcconalogue@oireachtas.ie'; 'marylou.mcdonald@oireachtas.ie'; 'shane.mcentee@oireachtas.ie'; 'nicky.mcfadden@oireachtas.ie'; 'dinny.mcginley@oireachtas.ie'; 'finian.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'mattie.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.mcguinness@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.mchugh@oireachtas.ie'; 'sandra.mclellan@oireachtas.ie'; 'tony.mcloughlin@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mcnamara@oireachtas.ie'; 'olivia.mitchell@oireachtas.ie'; 'mary.mitchelloconnor@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.moynihan@oireachtas.ie'; 'michelle.mulherin@oireachtas.ie'; 'catherine.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'dara.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'eoghan.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'gerald.nash@oireachtas.ie'; 'denis.naughten@oireachtas.ie'; 'dan.neville@oireachtas.ie'; 'derek.nolan@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.noonan@oireachtas.ie'; 'patrick.nulty@oireachtas.ie'; 'caoimhghin.ocaolain@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamon.ocuiv@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.ofearghail@oireachtas.ie'; 'aodhan.oriordain@oireachtas.ie'; 'aengus.osnodaigh@oireachtas.ie'; 'jonathan.obrien@oireachtas.ie'; 'willie.odea@oireachtas.ie'; 'kieran.odonnell@oireachtas.ie'; 'patrick.odonovan@oireachtas.ie'; 'fergus.odowd@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.omahony@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.oreilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'jan.osullivan@oireachtas.ie'; 'maureen.osullivan@oireachtas.ie'; 'willie.penrose@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.perry@oireachtas.ie'; 'ann.phelan@oireachtas.ie'; 'johnpaul.phelan@oireachtas.ie'; 'thomas.pringle@oireachtas.ie'; 'ruairi.quinn@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.rabbitte@oireachtas.ie'; 'james.reilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.ring@oireachtas.ie'; 'shane.ross@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.ryan@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.shatter@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.sherlock@oireachtas.ie'; 'roisin.shorthall@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.smith@oireachtas.ie'; 'arthur.spring@oireachtas.ie'; 'emmet.stagg@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.stanley@oireachtas.ie'; 'david.stanton@oireachtas.ie'; 'billy.timmis@oireachtas.ie'; 'peadar.toibin@oireachtas.ie'; 'robert.troy@oireachtas.ie'; 'joanna.tuffy@oireachtas.ie'; 'liam.twomey@oireachtas.ie'; 'leo.varadkar@oireachtas.ie'; 'jack.wall@oireachtas.ie'; 'mick.wallace@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.walsh@oireachtas.ie'; 'alex.white@oireachtas.ie'
Subject: The criminality of the members of the houses of oireachtas with respect to Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)

My dear Brothers and Sisters in the Houses of Oireachtas,
Greetings to you.

Following on from previous business. I am in the sincere belief that no effort has been made by the criminal calling himself Alan Shatter to deal with the issue of my expiring Residency Visa.

If I am mistaken in that I do most sincerely apologise. This email is issued on the basis that I am in sincere belief Alan is attempting to obstruct the course of justice by not issuing me with another residency visa thereby attempting to use the criminal state machinery to stop me from earning my income via the extortion and persecution of companies that hire people who do not have your so called “work permit”.

Since when do governments have a right to tell people whether they can work or not, eh?

If I do not get a letter by close of business Monday 16th April 2012 from Alan Shatter that I can take to GNIB to get another residency visa so that I can continue my efforts to gain justice in Ireland you will ALL add the accusation of obstruction of justice to the other accusations you will be facing before “The Peoples Courts of Ireland”.

You can not say I have not given you fair warning of the accusation that will be forthcoming. My Lawful Notice to you all has had 280+ views now. People are starting to hear about your criminal acts. I suggest those of you who receive this email might want to consider whether you are willing to stand accused of being an accessory to the obstruction of justice that Alan is involving himself in. I am pretty sure that “I have nothing to do with that” is not going to fly as an excuse when you face 12 very angry Irish Fathers at your trials. Ok?

Now….moving right along…..Ladies and Gentlemen,
Your criminality is turning into comedy. I am now in possession of a letter from the “Department of Injustice and Inequality”, to give it its proper name, that makes the claim that the “Department of Injustice and Inequality” can decide whether or not to hand over their files about my citizenship application. I laughed a lot when I got this letter. Do not take my word for it. Here is the link. And the letter itself is reproduced below.

Now I don’t know about you Ladies and Gentlemen but I rather think that when I ask (just being polite because it is a demand) for documentation that I am pretty sure will demonstrate that a criminal act has taken place in the “Department of Injustice and Inequality” that to expect that a staff member of the “Department of Injustice and Inequality” will make an UNBIASED decision as to whether I can have this documentation or not is not a realistic expectation.

Of COURSE any staff member is going to know that if they sit on this documentation for as long as possible that will be seen as “good for my career”. The idea that if I am not happy a more senior staff member will review this case is also comedic. The idea that you can impose rules that are hoops I have to jump through to gather what I sincerely believe will be evidence of a crime is also comedic.

Ladies and Gentlemen.

You have been denounced as criminals. Your government has been denounced as not legitimate. And that goes back to November 2007 which makes the EUR85 Billion Bail out an “odious debt” which means it does not have to be repaid by the people. Pay it yourselves if you want.

Your credibility has been destroyed. It is just a matter of time of rolling out the evidence of the criminal acts you have chosen to involve yourselves in.  That the newspapers and media are NOT carrying this story is clear evidence to those awake in the public that the guvment controls the media.

Now. Do you really want to reveal yourselves to be a bunch of CLOWNS as well? Do you really want to try on the COMEDY of pretending to have the right to suppress the possible evidence of criminal actions taking place inside your criminal organisation? Come on. Do you really want to appear like CLOWNS as WELL as CRIMINALS?

@Gerry Adams.

You have been on the TV for years talking all seriously about the “struggles”. Do you REALLY want to also be seen as a CLOWN that attaches himself to the idea that the “Department of Injustice and Inequality” can go about committing criminal acts and THEN also decide that they can suppress evidence of such criminal act?

Come on Gerry. You will never be able to show your face in public again. People will LAUGH at you that you have pretended to “care” so much about “injustice” over so many years but when an injustice by a JUDGE is brought to your attention you remain silent! LOL!! When the “Department of Injustice and Inequality” suppresses evidence of a crime you remain silent? LOL!!

What about those thousands of times you got your mug on the TV shouting and talking about the injustice against the Irish People, eh? And when one is presented to you with 60 pages of documentation to go with it you are as silent as a church mouse, eh?

It’s called “credibility” Gerry. And if you want to have any? Now would be a really good time to get your mug on the TV, eh?

Here is the thing Ladies and Gentlemen.

You are PUBLIC SERVANTS. When PUBLIC SERVANTS commit crimes the PUBLIC gets to DEMAND that any possible evidence is brought forth and to fail to do so is the crime of suppressing evidence of a criminal act and obstruction of the course of justice.

Now. ALL OF YOU have chosen to ally yourself with the criminals calling themselves Judge Griffin and Alan Shatter. It was your LAWFUL OBLIGATION to bring forth the evidence of the criminal acts against me by Judge Griffin and my ex to the ULTIMATE AUTHORITY in Ireland and that is the people who live on the land, not the “People” who are the hidden guvment behind you.

ALL members of these two houses failed to meet their LAWFUL OBLIGATION of informing the people of these criminal acts so that the course of justice could proceed.

You are ALL criminals for failing in this LAWFUL OBLIGATION. Sometimes doing nothing, in and of itself, is a crime.

So I will let you all ponder what you want to do this weekend. And we will see what is in my mailbox by close of business Monday 16th. No Residency Visa Letter will be considered the criminal act of obstruction of the course of justice by ALL members of these two houses. So have a chat to Alan Shatter and see what you people come up with.

Now. Moving right along.

You Ladies and Gentlemen will want to know this. It concerns you very much.

I have just completed a second book called “The Truth Be Told”. You can find your free copy right here.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

This book is for the boys and men 16 to 30. In this book I make it clear how they have been betrayed by their elders, both women and men. I make it clear how they have been betrayed by their politicians.

I have made it clear that I have been calling on FATHERS for form juries to put ALL people who are properly accused of a crime and deny that accusation on trial in COURTS OF LAW. I have made it clear that their FATHERS are betraying them in not running these courts. I have made it clear to the lads that should their fathers FAIL to establish new COURTS OF LAW that I will then call on the YOUNG MEN WHO ARE NOT FATHERS to come forward and sit on said juries in said COURTS OF LAW.

I have also made it clear to the lads that should THEY TOO FAIL in that OBLIGATION that those who wish to dispense summary justice in the event of a crime being committed against them will have LAWFUL EXCUSE TO DO SO and have EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO.

Why? Because the ENTIRE PARLIAMENT and the VAST MAJORITY OF FATHERS have failed in their OBLIGATION to establish LAWFUL COURTS to remedy criminal acts.

I have explained to the lads how the MEMBERS OF THIS PARLIAMENT have gone about construction the situation to have those very lads treated WORSE THAN DOGS when it comes to LEGAL PROTECTION.

We are now starting our campaign of rolling this book out to lads across Ireland and the English speaking world. They are going to see just how badly YOU HAVE BETRAYED THEM.

Another thing you will want to know is that we are now calling for recruits for Peace Officers and Private Investigators for the Mens Business Association. These Peace Officers will be international Peace Officers who can travel to any land we need them to and carry weapons in that land and dispense justice as directed by a jury. Many of them will be anonymous and there will be no way for anyone to find out who they are. Let that sink in for a minute. You are public figures. And our Peace Officers will be totally anonymous and be able to travel internationally.

The Private Investigators will do such work as find the home address of accused criminals. People just like yourselves.

I am giving you FAIR WARNING that we are putting together the people and infrastructure needed to find the home address of accused criminals, hold fair and just trials, and dispense summary justice should the accused be found guilty and refuse to make the remedy instruction that is issued by a jury of their peers that is LAWFUL AND JUST.

You criminals in these two houses would do well to take this into consideration as you ponder what more criminal acts you want to associate yourself with this weekend.

You see. The old men, men over 40, they may be cowardly sheep in the main. But the young men? The 18 to 30 bracket? They are MAD AS HELL that you politicians and the older generation have sold their futures down the drain. Many of them are of a mind to let you know that. Many of them are just looking for a little bit of guidance as to the best way forward. Well The Truth Be Told is that guidance.

We will now see how many lads take that guidance. After all? It only needs to be a tiny, tiny fraction of them to decide that they do not like what you have done and to put you on trial failing their fathers meeting that obligation for them. And I can tell you this. From talking to these young men? If I were you I would want to stand trial with older men on the jury. These younger men are FAR more likely to give you a MUCH harsher remedy instruction. Like I said. They are MAD AS HELL in many cases.

And please do not try the lie “but that was the last lot”. We have explained to the lads that you all have your snouts in the same trough. You all work for the same bosses. The very fact that not ONE member of these two houses was willing to break ranks over the IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE of the crimes of Judge Griffin tells the lads that you are all in this together and “conflict” is a pantomime for the gullible.

Here is another very funny thing Ladies and Gentlemen,
I was passed an article recently pondering “why are the Irish people not engaged in the political process”.

Here is that article.

“Ceann Comhairle John O’Donoghue TD reflects on the challenge to make politics more engaging and accessible.”

John says:
“Today, our parliamentary system faces a different kind of challenge and a challenge that should not be underestimated – the growing disconnection from the political process of ordinary people, particularly the under-25s and those living in socially disadvantaged areas.

The falling electoral turnout over the past number of decades is evidence of this. At the last general election, 67 per cent of those registered to cast their vote did so, compared to 76 per cent in 1969.

Charles de Montesquieu, the famous French social commentator and political thinker who lived during the era of the Enlightenment, once said: “The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy.”

If citizens are apathetic about our parliamentary democracy today, we politicians must look at ourselves and our parliamentary procedures.”

Well?

PERHAPS THE REASON PEOPLE ARE APATHETIC IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A BUNCH OF CRIMINALS?!?!

Here is another thing. I got an email from the office the Taoiseach. Here is the email address it came from. Ciara.Mahon@taoiseach.gov.ie It was signed David King Assistant Private Secretary to the Taoiseach. On the foot of that email it said, and I will quote it exactly,

“The Department of the Taoiseach is committed to providing a professional, efficient and courteous service to all our customers.”

REALLY?!?!?! Well I have been writing to the Office Taoiseach since September 2010 about CRIMINAL ACTIONS OF A JUDGE and am YET to see any of t his “efficient and courteous service” of which David King speaks. Again. Here is the link. I do have the receipt that this package was delivered to the office of the Taoiseach. One was also sent to the President.

I am pretty sure ALL members of these houses know how to find David King and ask him

“Can you please explain to me how not responding to IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE a JUDGE has committed a crime in 18 months constitutes “efficient service”?”

I am pretty sure ALL people on this email know how to get hold of Enda Kenny and ask HIM the same question.

As I said Ladies and Gentlemen. Your crimes are turning into COMEDY.

Your guvment is a PANTOMIME and more and more people are now noticing this.

Face the truth. It is OVER for ALL of you.

The best you can do now is admit your crimes, stand your trials, take your punishment like a man, beg forgiveness, and leave political life forever.

If you do that your countrymen MIGHT just leave you alone to live out your lives in peace.

But if you people stay loyal to your hidden guvment and attempt to further persecute and impoverish the Irish people, attempt to commit further crimes when they have been laid so bare in front of you and remedy demanded?

I am pretty sure the young men I talk to are going to take a FAR more hostile view to you than I do. After all? I have had a great life and lived in good time. It is THEIR future you sold down the drain. They KNOW this. And they are ANGRY about it. You want to defy them? Go ahead. But do not say you were not warned.

The young men are not so stupid as the older men.

Best Regards

Your brother peter

Letter from the “Department of Injustice and Inequality”

"Your request dated 15/03/2012 has been received by this department on 21/03/2012. The officer handling your request is John Kelly. A final decision on your request would normally be sent to you within 20 working days of receipt of your request. This means you can expect to receive your decision by 23/04/2012.

There are some limited situations under the FOI Act which could mean that the period for a final decision may be longer than the normal 20 working days. If this occurs in the case of your request, we will promptly advise you in writing.

Non reply by us deemed to be a refusal

If you have not heard from us once the allotted time has expired, you are automatically entitled to appeal to this Department for a review of the matter. This review proceeds in a legal (notice NOT LAWFUL) basis that the initial request was refused once the specified time for responding has expired. The review is a full and new consideration of the matter carried out by a more senior member of staff of this Department.

Should you want to make such an appeal, you can do so by writing to me at the address given above. You should state that you are appealing because an initial decision was not sent to you within the time permitted. In that event, you would normally have 20 working days in which to make the appeal. The Department will, however, allow the appeal to be made late in appropriate circumstances. "

Aisling Brennan
Freedom of Information Officer
Department of Justice and Equality.

New Post
 4/15/2012 12:42 PM

From: SignerID [mailto:signer.id@oireachtas.ie] On Behalf Of James Reilly
Sent: 13 April 2012 17:28
To: Peter Nolan
Subject: Re:

I acknowledge receipt of your email.  Your correspondence will be brought to the attention of Dr James Reilly T.D., Minister for Health and to the relevant officials in the Department of Health.  If the content of your correspondence relates to the functions of another Minister's department, it will be brought to their attention for direct reply.                                                                                                                                                                
Yours sincerely,                                                                                                                  
Constituency Office of Dr James Reilly T.D., Minister for Health                                          
Unit 3, 1st Floor, Chamber Building                                                                                      
North Street,                                                                                                                        
Swords,                                                                                                                                
Co. Dublin

New Post
 4/15/2012 12:43 PM

From: Michael Conaghan [mailto:Michael.Conaghan@Oireachtas.ie]
Sent: 13 April 2012 17:02
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: SPAM-LOW: AUTO: Michael Conaghan is out of the office (returning 16/04/2012)

I am out of the office until 16/04/2012.

Note: This is an automated response to your message  "The criminality of the members of the houses of oireachtas with respect to Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)" sent on 13/04/2012 15:46:26.

This is the only notification you will receive while this person is away.

�ns�a@(`                            
Yours sincerely,                                                                                                                  
Constituency Office of Dr James Reilly T.D., Minister for Health                                          
Unit 3, 1st Floor, Chamber Building                                                                                      
North Street,                                                                                                                        
Swords,                                                                                                                                
Co. Dublin

New Post

Sent: 13 April 2012 16:49
Subject: Acknowledgement Re: The criminality of the members of the houses of oireachtas with respect to Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)

We wish to acknowledge receipt of your email.

Yours sincerely,

The Office of Micheál Martin T.D.

styl�ca-�a@(`36.0pt'>

From: Michael Conaghan [mailto:Michael.Conaghan@Oireachtas.ie]
Sent: 13 April 2012 17:02
Subject: SPAM-LOW: AUTO: Michael Conaghan is out of the office (returning 16/04/2012)

I am out of the office until 16/04/2012.

Note: This is an automated response to your message  "The criminality of the members of the houses of oireachtas with respect to Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)" sent on 13/04/2012 15:46:26.

This is the only notification you will receive while this person is away.

New Post

From: Postmaster@oireachtas.ie [mailto:Postmaster@oireachtas.ie]
To: Peter Nolan
Subject: [SPAM]SPAM-MED: DELIVERY FAILURE: User billy.timmis (billy.timmis@oireachtas.ie) not listed in Domino Directory (The e-mail address to which you sent your mail is invalid. There is no one with that address on the Oireachtas network.)

Your message

was not delivered to:

billy.timmis@oireachtas.ie

because:

User billy.timmis (billy.timmis@oireachtas.ie) not listed in Domino Directory (The e-mail address to which you sent your mail is invalid. There is no one with that address on the Oireachtas network.)

New Post
 4/15/2012 12:44 PM

From: Sandra.Markey@taoiseach.gov.ie [mailto:Sandra.Markey@taoiseach.gov.ie]
Sent: 13 April 2012 15:50
Subject: email to the Taoiseach

Dear Mr. Nolan

The Taoiseach Enda Kenny T.D. thanks you for your recent e-mail.

The Taoiseach has noted the points you raised.

He has copied your correspondence to his colleague Mr. Alan Shatter T.D.,

Minister for Justice & Equality for his consideration.

The Taoiseach extends his very best wishes to you.

Yours sincerely,

David King

Assistant Private Secretary

to the Taoiseach

Telephone:  01-6194020

E-mail:        privateoffice@taoiseach.gov.ie

New Post
 4/16/2012 7:33 AM

Modified By host  on 4/16/2012 7:49:04 AM
I got this reply from Lorraine Larkin of the Tánaiste’s Office...

Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: The criminality of the members of the houses of oireachtas with respect to Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)

Dear Peter,
Thank you very much for your copy of your e-mail, which will be brought to
the attention of the Tánaiste.

Regards,

Lorraine Larkin

Tánaiste’s Office
New Post
 4/16/2012 7:48 AM

So I sent her this reply.

Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 4:47 PM
To: eamon.gilmore@tanaiste.gov.ie
Subject: Re: The criminality of the members of the houses of oireachtas with respect to Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)

Hi Lorraine,
Thanks for your email.

I would like to let you know that these statements are being placed on Jim Corrs facebook. 

Jim and THOUSANDS of other people are being informed of the criminality of the members now.

I did my best to give the relevant parties every opportunity to settle the issue of criminal acts against me in the relative private. But when every single member of both houses stays silent on the matters of the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft, child abuse and discrimination? That refusal to perform the duties they are being paid for must be brought to the attention of the people who pay their salaries.

It has been FOUR YEARS now since I was criminally victimised in your family courts and this was brought to the attention of those who were being paid to correct this.

In that time I would think more than 1000 irish men have committed suicide.

In the first instance all members will simply be accused, tried, found guilty of accessories to the crimes against me.

This will be enough to remove them all from office and bar them from any public office. It will also be enough to refuse the payment of their pensions.

Once we have established new members who are honest I will attempt to make the case that all members are accessories to murder. The deaths of these irish men is murder by proxy as it was well known these actions cause the deaths of many men.

You might like to let the Tánaiste know that he is going to be removed from office and he is not going to collect any pensions as a former TD.

You might like to let other TDs know that their refusal to insist on the due process of law and the securing of my rights in my particular case was a significant mistake.

You might let them know that since the media do not want to touch this that we have all the evidence we need to remove the editors of all the news media as well.

You might want to let them know that it is well past time the TDs started talking back to men like Jim Corr and I.

What are you people going to say at your trials? That we are "crazy conspiracy nutters" after I have passed the irrefutable evidence of criminal actions of a judge to ALL TDs and NOT ONE asked a question about my case?

Criminal actions of a judge are a very important topic as it brings the whole system of government in to question. And that is exactly what I have done. I have brought the WHOLE system of government into question and connected ALL members to a crime through their very predictable silence.

Now you know you work for criminals Lorraine? What are YOU going to do about it. What are YOU going to do for your fellow irish men and the children of ireland who are being sold into slavery and a rapidly expanding police state?

Are YOU going to shout it from the rooftops like me? Or are you going to make yourself an accomplice and face me at your trial?

Think carefully. You are now in a position that to do nothing is to become an accessory to criminal acts and I WILL put you on trial for that.

If those around the TDs were willing to denounce them this would proceed more quickly.

Best regards

Peter 

New Post
 4/16/2012 7:50 AM

I got this reply from Alistair Smith on behalf of Stephen Donnelly TD

From: "Stephen Donnelly" <Stephen.Donnelly@Oireachtas.ie>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 11:32 AM

Hello Peter 

Thank you for your email, I will bring it to Stephen's attention. 

Regards 

Alistair Smith

on behalf of

Stephen Donnelly TD

Independent TD for Wicklow & East Carlow

--

To keep updated on Stephen's work and what's on the Dáil agenda, subscribe to our emails here: http://newsletter.stephendonnelly.ie.

Follow Stephen on Facebook or Twitter.

See www.stephendonnelly.ie

Tel. (01) 6184293  

New Post
 4/16/2012 7:50 AM

So I sent him this reply..

Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 12:51 PM
To: "Stephen Donnelly" <Stephen.Donnelly@Oireachtas.ie>, "Peter Nolan" <peter@peternolan.com>

Hi Alistair,
Thanks for your email.

I would like to let you know that these statements are being place on Jim Corrs facebook. 

Jim and THOUSANDS of other people are being informed of the criminality of the members now.

I did my best to give the relevant parties every opportunity to settle the issue of criminal acts against me in the relative private. But when every single member of both houses stays silent on the matters of the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft, child abuse and discrimination? That refusal to perform the duties they are being paid for must be brought to the attention of the people who pay their salaries.

It has been FOUR YEARS now since I was criminally victimised in your family courts and this was brought to the attention of those who were being paid to correct this.

In that time I would think more than 1000 irish men have committed suicide.

In the first instance all members will simply be accused, tried, found guilty of accessories to the crimes against me.

This will be enough to remove them all from office and bar them from any public office. It will also be enough to refuse the payment of their pensions.

Once we have established new members who are honest I will attempt to make the case that all members are accessories to murder. The deaths of these irish men is murder by proxy as it was well known these actions cause the deaths of many men.

You might like to let Stephen know that he is going to be removed from office and he is not going to collect any pensions as a former TD.

You might like to let other TDs know that their refusal to insist on the due process of law and the securing of my rights in my particular case was a significant mistake.

You might let them know that since the media do not want to touch this that we have all the evidence we need to remove the editors of all the news media as well.

You might want to let them know that it is well past time the TDs started talking back to men like Jim Corr and I.

What are you people going to say at your trials? That we are "crazy conspiracy nutters" after I have passed the irrefutable evidence of criminal actions of a judge to ALL TDs and NOT ONE asked a question about my case?

Criminal actions of a judge are a very important topic as it brings the whole system of government in to question. And that is exactly what i have done. I have brought the WHOLE system of government into question and connected ALL members to a crime through their very predictable silence.

Now you know you work for criminals Alistair? What are YOU going to do about it. What are YOU going to do for your fellow irish men and the children of ireland who are being sold into slavery and a rapidly expanding police state?

Are YOU going to shout it from the rooftops like me? Or are you going to make youself an accomplice and face me at your trial?

Think carefully. You are now in a position that to do nothing is to become an accessory to criminal acts and I WILL put you on trial for that.

If those around the TDs were willing to denounce them this would proceed more quickly.

Best regards

Peter nolan

Sent from BlackBerry® from Vodafone
New Post
 4/16/2012 7:57 AM

Stephen Donnelly is on facebook...so I sent him this email.

Hi Stephen,

We are now starting the process of denouncing each of the TDs as criminals. Thankfully for us you have created things like facebooks so that it is easy to denounce you to your constituents as the criminals you are.

Did you really think you would get away with your criminal acts and NOT be denounced to your communities and family and friends?

This is the most recent email I sent to all members and STILL not one member is interested is finding out ANYTHING about the crimes a judge in Ireland.

Well. If you think we can not reach your facebook and publicly denounce you and make that clear to your constituents then try this link.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Kevin Rudd is TOAST.

Now. Who do you want to work for? Your fellow Irish Men or the banksters telling your governments what to do?

Choose wisely as the remedy instruction you receive from the Peoples Court of Ireland might be influenced by your decisions over the next few days.

Best Regards 

Peter
New Post
 4/18/2012 12:27 PM

Modified By host  on 4/18/2012 12:29:31 PM
I received another reply from the office of the Taoiseach

From: Claire.HayesCurtin@taoiseach.gov.ie [mailto:Claire.HayesCurtin@taoiseach.gov.ie]
Sent: 17 April 2012 21:08

Dear Mr. Nolan

I wish to acknowledge receipt of your email of 13 April, 2012.

Yours sincerely,

David King

to the Taoiseach

Telephone:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

E-mail:        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Department of the Taoiseach is committed to providing a professional, efficient and courteous service to all our customers.  To view the Customer Charter, please click on http://www.taoiseach.gov.ie/index.asp?1ocID=181&docID=1762

New Post
 4/18/2012 12:28 PM

Modified By host  on 4/18/2012 12:28:55 PM
So I sent him this reply...

Sent: 17 April 2012 22:26
To: Claire.HayesCurtin@taoiseach.gov.ie
Cc: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: re: email to the Taoiseach

Hello David.

Thank you for letting me know my messages are getting through. I have tried very hard to settle these matters and been denied my path to justice by the very people who are paid to ensure my rights are secured.

I am still waiting for the Taoisech to live up to this claim in your email.

"The Department of the Taoiseach is committed to providing a professional, efficient and courteous service to all our customers."

I am meeting with a German judge tomorrow on the matter of my claim of right to travel, live and work on the land of Germany.

The criminal case of discrimination that Alan Shatter has subjected to me, and the criminal act of each TD in attempting to obstruct the course of Justice, has, as is desired by Alan, placed me in a difficult position. A little more inconvenience may be visited me. This too will have to be paid for by the Irish Members when they stand trial.

So tell me David.

When might I see some of this professional, efficient and courteous service of which you speak?

I have been waiting some 18 months now. Is this what you would call "efficient"?

Waiting 18 months for an answer from the Taoiseach as to what he is going to do about a criminal act by one of his Judges and then a follow on criminal act by his minister for Injustice and Inequality to give Alan his REAL title?

Is this how you would want your fellow Irish Men treated in Australia? Is this how YOU would like to be treated?

The golden rule is "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". This rule is well known in Ireland. It was given you by Jesus Christ Himself.

So why is Enda and Alan treating me so badly? Why are they defending a criminal like Judge Griffin and criminal like my wife? Why are they defying Jesus Christs clear instruction?

Why did Alan decide to unilaterally refuse giving my strawman citizenship when he even agreed that I met statutory requirements?

These are questions I would like to put to them directly.

These two men are in a great deal of trouble.from me.

I suggest you do not join them in that trouble.

I suggest you leave your post and denounce them as the criminals they are. I suggest you make public the evidence you are aware of. Take the truth to the Irish people.

As the Assistant Private Secretary you will be believed more readily than people believe me.

If you help us enough you might even have a job in the new government that will need to be formed in the peaceful transition to honest government.

If you continue to associate yourself with criminals knowingly we will also have to put you on trial.

You will be stripped of your pension if found guilty of crimes David. So do not take this matter lightly.

You are looking at losing your pension and your house if you have one.

Best Regards 

Peter 

New Post
 4/26/2012 3:55 AM

Seems what I am saying is getting through.

From: Sandra.Markey@taoiseach.gov.ie [mailto:Sandra.Markey@taoiseach.gov.ie]
Sent: 24 April 2012 14:07

Dear Mr. Nolan

He has copied your correspondence to his colleague Alan Shatter T.D.,

Yours sincerely,

David King

to the Taoiseach

New Post
 5/3/2012 8:38 AM

Apparently Enda wishes me well. Lets put him to the test on that.

From: Ciara.Mahon@taoiseach.gov.ie [mailto:Ciara.Mahon@taoiseach.gov.ie]
Sent: 30 April 2012 19:26

Dear Mr. Nolan 

He has copied your correspondence to his colleague Alan Shatter T.D.,

Yours sincerely, 

David King

to the Taoiseach

New Post
 5/3/2012 8:39 AM

Modified By host  on 5/3/2012 8:40:51 AM
Since David claims Enda wishes me well...I sent this back.

Sent: 03 May 2012 17:35
To: 'Ciara.Mahon@taoiseach.gov.ie'; 'privateoffice@taoiseach.gov.ie'
Subject: The case of Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) and email to Enda Kenny

Hello David,

It pleases me that we can put this discussion back onto a less confrontational tone. I had done my best to avoid confrontation with Alan and Enda and the members of both houses. 

However, their intransigence and failure to perform the duties for which they are being paid really left no other path. 

If my servants will not serve me on the basis that they have taken their oaths and they are being paid then they must be made to perform the service they are being paid for or they must be fired from their jobs. It is only fair. When a man or woman refuses to do the job they are being paid to do then they forfeit that job. I, myself, have resigned three jobs when I was asked to do things that I felt were not ethical. It is a shame the members are not showing the same level of character as I have shown over my lifetime. Perhaps they will learn from me and my character. 

The fate of all members is now set. They have all committed the crime of aiding and abetting known criminals, Judge Griffin and Jennifer Toal. They have all made themselves accessories to the crime of discrimination against me with respect to my treatment by Alan.

Since all members will be removed is now a foregone conclusion what remains is how Enda and Alan are going to act next.

Are they going to mitigate the Remedy Instruction they are going to get from the jury by now accepting their actions have been criminal and starting the process of remedy voluntarily? 

Or are they going to attempt to defy me and the Irish people and try to get away with their crimes? This is not my recommended approach. Things will only get worse for them if they do this. 

So. I am pleased Enda wishes me well. The criminals Judge Griffin and Jennifer Nolan and their associates nearly had me kill myself by kidnapping and relocating my former children. That had nothing to do with Enda. That was Brian Cowan leading that mob of criminals. Sadly, many Irish men kill themselves as a result of the criminal abuse of the criminals in the family courts. Abuse that the members of both houses endorse by their silence David.

I am doing what I am doing to stop the deaths of such good fathers and to stop their children becoming fatherless. It is the most noble cause I could dedicate myself to. It is a great shame that Alan and Enda wish to stand against the noble cause of saving fathers lives and stopping children becoming fatherless. Both being fathers and all. Enda has two sons. Does he really want them to be subject to the same crimes as I was? Does Enda stand for “all men are equal before the law”? Does Enda wish to extend to me the same protection of the law as he would wish for his sons? These are good questions for Enda to ponder.

So. If you would be so kind. Please also pass my best wishes to Enda. He will still have to stand trial. It is not personal. It is necessary. He wanted the top job. He was well advised to be honest in that job. I wish Enda no ill will. I just wish justice to be done. “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”. If I had committed the crimes Enda committed I would expect to be prosecuted for them and have to make Remedy. As a man, when I do wrong, I accept fair and just punishment. I assume Enda is also willing to be a man and accept fair and just punishment for what he has done. 

You can mention to Enda that my most immediate problem is that the guvment machinery of the EU falsely believes that I need a “residency permit” to live on the land God created for me. Your policy enforcement officers are going to cause me trouble before too long. If Enda wishes me the best? He might start with instructing Alan to sort out a short term “residency permit” so that I will not be harassed by police officers. In my meeting in the German Courts the other day I showed the judge the expired residency permit and pointed out that police in Germany falsely believe I need one of these things. I pointed out that I might very well be harassed by police. I pointed out that I can also claim political asylum. You might ask Enda if he wishes Ireland and his guvment to be the subject of a political asylum claim for criminal persecution. The Germans would LOVE to run such a case, I can assure you. 

So Enda can start to act in good faith towards me and start to mitigate his remedy instruction by the immediate issuance of a “residency permit” that also includes the “right to work” in Ireland which extends to all EU countries. I still need to earn my living and the denial of a “residency permit” is clearly an effort to interfere with my income. Another crime for which compensation must be made.

If Enda was REALLY interested in actually helping me? He can instruct his subordinate, Alan, to sort out the citizenship application. This would solve a number of problems for me. Not least of which is the tendency of police to unlawfully harass people.

You might mention to Enda that even Alan acknowledges my strawman met the statutory requirements for citizenship. How hypocritical of Alan to unilaterally deny such an application given the many millions of people in Australia of Irish descent. Me being one of them. How many Irish live in Australia versus Australians living in Ireland? What a travesty that Alan even tried that on. What a way to throw away ones personal credibility over the tiniest of issues. I am sure Alan deeply regrets throwing away his credibility and committing a crime over something THAT trivial. Surely he was better advised to retain his personal credibility than to throw is away on one citizenship application, eh? 

Please let Enda know that all this correspondence is being disseminated via Jim Corrs facebook and the TNS Radio site. There are many people seeing this conversation. There is no chance that when the trials come that Enda and Alan will be able to plead they did not know what I was talking to them about. 

So. David. Lets now play nice, eh?

Lets see if Enda is genuine in his best wishes or not, eh?

I certainly wish we could have sorted this all out in the relative private. And I bet Enda and Alan do now too. 

Best Regards 

Peter

New Post
 6/6/2012 2:02 PM

And this arrives in the mail today.

Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 3:57 PM
Subject: Response

Dear Mr. Nolan,

I am directed by the Minister for Justice, Equality and Defence to refer to
your correspondence dated 3 May, 2012.

The position is that the Courts are, subject only to the constitution and
the law, independent in the exercise of their judicial functions and the
conduct of any court case is a matter entirely for the presiding judge. It
is not open to the Minister to comment or intervene in any way in relation
to how particular proceedings are conducted or on the outcome of those
proceedings.

Yours sincerely,

**********************************************************************************
Is le haghaidh an duine nó an eintitis ar a bhfuil sí dírithe, agus le haghaidh an duine nó an eintitis sin amháin, a bheartaítear an fhaisnéis a tarchuireadh agus féadfaidh sé go bhfuil ábhar faoi rún agus/nó faoi phribhléid inti. Toirmisctear aon athbhreithniú, atarchur nó leathadh a dhéanamh ar an bhfaisnéis seo, aon úsáid eile a bhaint aisti nó aon ghníomh a dhéanamh ar a hiontaoibh, ag daoine nó ag eintitis seachas an faighteoir beartaithe. Má fuair tú é seo trí dhearmad, téigh i dteagmháil leis an seoltóir, le do thoil, agus scrios an t-ábhar as aon ríomhaire. Is é beartas na Roinne Dlí agus Cirt agus Comhionannais, na nOifígí agus na nGníomhaireachtaí a úsáideann seirbhísí TF na Roinne seoladh ábhair cholúil a dhícheadú.
Más rud é go measann tú gur ábhar colúil atá san ábhar atá sa teachtaireacht seo is ceart duit dul i dteagmháil leis an seoltóir láithreach agus le mailminder[ag]justice.ie chomh maith. 

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. It is the policy of the Department of Justice and Equality and the Agencies and Offices using its IT services to disallow the sending of offensive material.
Should you consider that the material contained in this message is offensive you should contact the sender immediately and also mailminder[at]justice.ie.
**********************************************************************************

New Post
 6/6/2012 2:03 PM

And my reply was.

Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 5:05 PM
To: "INFO" <info@justice.ie>
Subject: re: Response

Dear Info,
It is no wonder you are not willing to put your name to this email.

What you just said was that the Judges in Ireland exercise ABSOLUTE POWER AND DISCRETION and they are NOT to be held accountable for CRIMINAL ACTS by the MINISTER FOR JUSTICE.

Nice one that. You guys are going from the criminal to the comedic.

The judge in question, Judge Griffin violated BOTH the constitution AND THE LAW.

And even in THAT event your claim is that the MINISTER FOR JUSTICE, the PRIME MINISTER and the PRESIDENT are not held accountable for the criminal actions of ONE OF THEIR STAFF.

Like I said. This goes from the criminal to the comedic.

My claim is that the MINISTER FOR JUSTICE and, indeed, ALL MEMBERS who are the SERVANTS of the people who live on the land of Ireland are subject to the common law of the people who live on the land of Ireland and therefore must meet their obligation of ensuring that when a crime is committed a path to justice is made available and that any attempt to obstruct or subvert that path to justice is, in an of itself, a crime.

You people over there really have a lot of explaining to do to the people who live on the land of Ireland. 

Your double speak does not wash with me.

I suggest you mention to Alan Shatter my recommendation that he have a long hard think about the criminal acts he has associated himself with. Because I WILL be putting him on trial. He WILL be found guilty because I have collected the evidence quite painstakingly at great personal expense. And he WILL be issued with a Remedy Instruction.

If he fails to meet the Remedy Instruction he WILL be outlawed.

And once he is outlawed I WILL deal with him in the harshest of possible terms.

I am not a man to be trifled with. And Alan has, of his own free will, trifled with me well enough.

I will be releasing another statement to all members of both houses soon enough now that I have the full file from the citizenship processing section.

Best Regards 

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) 
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumFor crimes not ...For crimes not ...The criminality of the members of the houses of oireachtas with respect to Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)The criminality of the members of the houses of oireachtas with respect to Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)