You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumFor crimes not ...For crimes not ...2012-07-24 Video to all my brothers and sisters in the houses of  the Oireachtas2012-07-24 Video to all my brothers and sisters in the houses of the Oireachtas
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 7/23/2012 5:23 PM

I sent these two emails out today.
New Post
 7/23/2012 5:31 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 24 July 2012 02:30
To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'alan.kelly@oireachtas.ie'; 'enda.kenny@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.kenny@oireachtas.ie'; 'seamus.kirk@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.kitt@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.kyne@oireachtas.ie'; 'anthony.lawlor@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.lowry@oireachtas.ie'; 'kathleen.lynch@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciaran.lynch@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.lyons@oireachtas.ie'; 'padraig.maclochlainn@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamonn.maloney@oireachtas.ie'; 'micheal.martin@oireachtas.ie'; 'peter.mathews@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mccarthy@oireachtas.ie'; 'charlie.mcconalogue@oireachtas.ie'; 'marylou.mcdonald@oireachtas.ie'; 'shane.mcentee@oireachtas.ie'; 'nicky.mcfadden@oireachtas.ie'; 'dinny.mcginley@oireachtas.ie'; 'finian.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'mattie.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.mcguinness@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.mchugh@oireachtas.ie'; 'sandra.mclellan@oireachtas.ie'; 'tony.mcloughlin@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mcnamara@oireachtas.ie'; 'olivia.mitchell@oireachtas.ie'; 'mary.mitchelloconnor@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.moynihan@oireachtas.ie'; 'michelle.mulherin@oireachtas.ie'; 'dara.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'eoghan.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'catherine.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'gerald.nash@oireachtas.ie'; 'denis.naughten@oireachtas.ie'; 'dan.neville@oireachtas.ie'; 'derek.nolan@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.noonan@oireachtas.ie'; 'caoimhghin.ocaolain@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamon.ocuiv@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.ofearghail@oireachtas.ie'; 'aodhan.oriordan@oireachtas.ie'; 'aengus.osnodaigh@oireachtas.ie'; 'jonathan.obrien@oireachtas.ie'; 'willie.odea@oireachtas.ie'; 'kieran.odonnell@oireachtas.ie'; 'patrick.odonovan@oireachtas.ie'; 'fergus.odowd@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.omahony@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.oreilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'jan.osullivan@oireachtas.ie'; 'maureen.osullivan@oireachtas.ie'; 'willie.penrose@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.perry@oireachtas.ie'; 'johnpaul.phelan@oireachtas.ie'; 'ann.phelan@oireachtas.ie'; 'thomas.pringle@oireachtas.ie'; 'ruairi.quinn@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.rabbitte@oireachtas.ie'; 'james.reilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.ring@oireachtas.ie'; 'shane.ross@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.ryan@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.shatter@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.sherlock@oireachtas.ie'; 'roisin.shortall@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.smith@oireachtas.ie'; 'arthur.spring@oireachtas.ie'; 'emmet.stagg@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.stanley@oireachtas.ie'; 'david.stanton@oireachtas.ie'; 'billy.timmins@oireachtas.ie'; 'peadar.toibin@oireachtas.ie'; 'robert.troy@oireachtas.ie'; 'joanna.tuffy@oireachtas.ie'; 'liam.twomey@oireachtas.ie'; 'leo.varadkar@oireachtas.ie'; 'jack.wall@oireachtas.ie'; 'mick.wallace@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.walsh@oireachtas.ie'; 'alex.white@oireachtas.ie'
Subject: Video to all my brothers and sisters in the houses of the Oireachtas

My dear brothers and sisters in the houses of the Oireachtas,

As part of the process of exposing you and the criminals you have chosen to be I have now made a series of videos that I am publishing in Ireland.

Please note. In this first video where I say I will be issuing a bill for EUR800 per day for each day I am denied a “Work Permit” I mean from EACH of you and not a total of EUR800 a day collectively.

When I reviewed the video I noticed that was not quite clear.

Here is my video addressing you all. I recommend you watch it or listen to it. It is not a lawful notice, it has no lawful standing, I am just being polite to you. The time is soon coming when each of you will have to face the Irish people as represented by a jury of your peers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6el79u...

Here is a video where I denounce you to the young men of Ireland and denounce Irish women as the liars and hypocrites they have chosen to be. I am warning young men about the perils of western women as well as explaining to them just who, exactly, has sold their future out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_JpxA...

Here is the video where I address the young women of Ireland to let them know you are criminals and that their mothers and grand mothers have condoned criminal acts against men. I am denouncing the young women as liars and hypocrites in the 99.9% majority and inviting them to join CAF Ireland Womens site to demonstrate that they wish to hold criminal women like my ex Jennifer Marguerite Toal accountable for her crimes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIBVCj...

This is the book that I have released. It is just coming up on 1,900 downloads now. It indexes and presents the evidence of the criminality of my dear brothers and sisters in the houses of the Oireachtas.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

My brothers and sisters. It is a disgrace I have had to wait 4.5 years for my path to justice. Every week we do not get this job done more men kill themselves and mode little boys and girls are left fatherless.

You members are a disgrace to the Irish people. I am sure they will have a lot to say to you at your trials.

The link has been published on the Irish CAF here.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/i...

Best Regards

Your brother peter

New Post
 7/23/2012 5:31 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 24 July 2012 02:30
To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'gerry.adams@oireachtas.ie'; 'james.bannon@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.barrett@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.barry@oireachtas.ie'; 'richard.boydbarrett@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.breen@oireachtas.ie'; 'tommy.broughan@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.browne@oireachtas.ie'; 'richard.bruton@oireachtas.ie'; 'joan.burton@oireachtas.ie'; 'ray.butler@oireachtas.ie'; 'jerry.buttimer@oireachtas.ie'; 'catherine.byrne@oireachtas.ie'; 'eric.byrne@oireachtas.ie'; 'dara.calleary@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciaran.cannon@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.carey@oireachtas.ie'; 'paudie.coffey@oireachtas.ie'; 'niall.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'joan.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'aine.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.colreavy@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.conaghan@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.conlon@oireachtas.ie'; 'paulj.connaughton@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciara.conway@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.coonan@oireachtas.ie'; 'marcella.corcorankennedy@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.costello@oireachtas.ie'; 'simon.coveney@oireachtas.ie'; 'barry.cowen@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.creed@oireachtas.ie'; 'lucinda.creighton@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.crowe@oireachtas.ie'; 'jim.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'clare.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.deasy@oireachtas.ie'; 'jimmy.deenihan@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.deering@oireachtas.ie'; 'regina.doherty@oireachtas.ie'; 'pearse.doherty@oireachtas.ie'; 'stephen.donnelly@oireachtas.ie'; 'paschal.donohoe@oireachtas.ie'; 'timmy.dooley@oireachtas.ie'; 'robert.dowds@oireachtas.ie'; 'andrew.doyle@oireachtas.ie'; 'bernard.durkan@oireachtas.ie'; 'dessie.ellis@oireachtas.ie'; 'damien.english@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.farrell@oireachtas.ie'; 'frank.feighan@oireachtas.ie'; 'martin.ferris@oireachtas.ie'; 'anne.ferris@oireachtas.ie'; 'frances.fitzgerald@oireachtas.ie'; 'peterm.fitzpatrick@oireachtas.ie'; 'terence.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'charles.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'lukeming.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.fleming@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.fleming@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamon.gilmore@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.grealish@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.griffin@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.halligan@oireachtas.ie'; 'dominic.hannigan@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.harrington@oireachtas.ie'; 'simon.harris@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.hayes@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.hayes@oireachtas.ie'; 'seamus.healy@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.healyrae@oireachtas.ie'; 'martin.heydon@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.higgins@oireachtas.ie'; 'phil.hogan@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.howlin@oireachtas.ie'; 'heather.humphreys@oireachtas.ie'; 'kevin.humphreys@oireachtas.ie'; 'derek.keating@oireachtas.ie'; 'colm.keaveney@oireachtas.ie'; 'paul.kehoe@oireachtas.ie'; 'billy.kelleher@oireachtas.ie'
Subject: Video to all my brothers and sisters in the houses of the Oireachtas

My dear brothers and sisters in the houses of the Oireachtas,

As part of the process of exposing you and the criminals you have chosen to be I have now made a series of videos that I am publishing in Ireland.

Please note. In this first video where I say I will be issuing a bill for EUR800 per day for each day I am denied a “Work Permit” I mean from EACH of you and not a total of EUR800 a day collectively.

When I reviewed the video I noticed that was not quite clear.

Here is my video addressing you all. I recommend you watch it or listen to it. It is not a lawful notice, it has no lawful standing, I am just being polite to you. The time is soon coming when each of you will have to face the Irish people as represented by a jury of your peers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6el79u...

Here is a video where I denounce you to the young men of Ireland and denounce Irish women as the liars and hypocrites they have chosen to be. I am warning young men about the perils of western women as well as explaining to them just who, exactly, has sold their future out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_JpxA...

Here is the video where I address the young women of Ireland to let them know you are criminals and that their mothers and grand mothers have condoned criminal acts against men. I am denouncing the young women as liars and hypocrites in the 99.9% majority and inviting them to join CAF Ireland Womens site to demonstrate that they wish to hold criminal women like my ex Jennifer Marguerite Toal accountable for her crimes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIBVCj...

This is the book that I have released. It is just coming up on 1,900 downloads now. It indexes and presents the evidence of the criminality of my dear brothers and sisters in the houses of the Oireachtas.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

My brothers and sisters. It is a disgrace I have had to wait 4.5 years for my path to justice. Every week we do not get this job done more men kill themselves and mode little boys and girls are left fatherless.

You members are a disgrace to the Irish people. I am sure they will have a lot to say to you at your trials.

The link has been published on the Irish CAF here.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/i...

Best Regards

Your brother peter

Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumFor crimes not ...For crimes not ...2012-07-24 Video to all my brothers and sisters in the houses of  the Oireachtas2012-07-24 Video to all my brothers and sisters in the houses of the Oireachtas