You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumNewsNews24 March 2011 - Email to the editor of the Irish Times.24 March 2011 - Email to the editor of the Irish Times.
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/24/2011 10:51 AM

Sent: 24 March 2011 17:49

To: lettersed@irishtimes.com

Subject: fw: Lawful Notice to Men who are Guardai who are honest men of honour and integrity

Dear Sir,

you will be interested to read the link at the bottom of this email.

This is the biggest story in Ireland today.

All Guardai have been lawfully noticed on some very important points.

This email to you will also be Published on the Crimes Against Fathers Site so that it is well known you were noticed of this Lawful Notice.

It will be interesting to see if you commit the crime of suppression of evidence of a crime or whether you will let your fellow Irish Men know of the crimes being committed and assist me re-introduce the rule of law into Ireland.

No matter what you do?

It will be played out in public.

I suggest you choose the side of truth, right, justice and law.

Best Regards

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)

Sent: 24 March 2011 17:17

To: research@garda.ie, crime_prevention@garda.ie, pressoffice@garda.ie, gpsu@garda.ie, npo@garda.ie

Subject: Lawful Notice to Men who are Guardai who are honest men of honour and integrity

Dear Sir,

My calling is Peter-Andrew of the Nolan family of Wagga Wagga New South Wales Australia.

Obviously with the last name of Nolan I am of Irish Heritage. I am told about 50% so.

I am writing to you of a matter of the greatest importance in your country.

I have proven your judiciary are criminals, that your legal fraternity are criminals and that support for the criminal element goes up to your Prime Minister and President.

I have prepared a great deal of case notes, affidavits, default judgements, lawful notices.

Alas. It seems Brian Cowan and Mary McAleese wish to collaborate in these crimes.

I am therefore following my lawful obligation to report these crimes to the guardai.

One problem is that the Guardai have been lied to and you believe your politicians. So I am also lawfully noticing all Guardai as to the truth of the matter. I most sincerely wish all the men who are Guardai in Ireland to have the opportunity to read my Lawful Notice so that they will not be likely to commit more crimes.

I ask that you please pass this link to all Guardai so that they may read this Lawful Notice.

You are also welcome to download this Lawful Notice and mail it around the Guardai stations. I am sure you have email in the Guardai, right?

It is time to stop the crimes of the politicians, the legal fraternity, and even many men who call themselves Guardai.

Best Regards

Peter-Andrew: Nolan ©

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/i...

Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumNewsNews24 March 2011 - Email to the editor of the Irish Times.24 March 2011 - Email to the editor of the Irish Times.