You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Angela Mernagh - Man hater and liarAngela Mernagh - Man hater and liar
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 1/20/2014 4:34 PM

Modified By host  on 1/20/2014 5:36:18 PM
Angela Mernagh - Man hater and liar

This is her facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/angela.mernagh1 

https://www.facebook.com/angela.mernagh1

New Post
 1/20/2014 4:47 PM

Modified By host  on 1/24/2014 12:54:02 AM

So…someone I know sent me this claim that a woman called Angela Mernagh in Ireland was telling lies about me. I found her on facebook and I asked the question as follows. I have formatted it to make it easier to read.

“Angela,

I have received a claim that you are telling lies about me in public.

Can you confirm/deny you wrote this? If you did? Where did you write this?

Angela Mernagh i too gave a donation to what i thought was to Tir na Saor , i had promised the site a donation of 1000 euros when i had sold my house and as i was moving over to ireland i wanted to become more involved with the site and community i gave the money to vin for the site so they could buy radio equipment or what ever else they needed i never heard what the money was spent on , i wasnt aware fully that the TNS site was NOT Tir na Saor as we referred to Tir na Soar as TNS when chatting on line so anyone can see the confusion.
when i arrived in Ireland i was first living in wexford and i was off line for the first 2 months and was totally unaware at that time that the site had been split , i arranged to meet up with vin when i was to drop my sister off at dublin airport to hand over the donation i was told by vin that they had made a new site called TNS which i obiously just took for granted was tir na saor.
i wasn't paying attention to what, why,and when the split had happened and was just consentrating on settling in and was busy with the Northeast truth shows that i helped with so the truth is he took the money knowing it was intended for Tir Na Saor community site ofcourse i did join the new TNS site as we were already doing the radio show on Tir Na Saor, and the whole of the radio was now transfered over onto the TNS site i have just finished listening to the phone call with Globalman and Vin and all i have to say about that is Globalman has changed his tune but then again he and vin are as thick as theives as if there ever was anyone who deserved to be banned off the site it is globalman with his frankly sick posts and threads he put up.
but vin would never entertain the thought of him being banned and we now all know why as he esentially had cart blanch to spout any obsenities causing much confilct as he wished ( and he did) as he was a paying guest , i thought vin has gone off air AGAIN , and yet he is dragging up all this shit again , he will be soon known as the "come back kid " for somone who just wants to rest he is never off the bloody air waves , Vin should just admit it was a dirty underhanded trick he played on not just kevin but the Tir na Saor comunity and set back the progress that could have been achieved in that comunity by now , but i suspect that was the whole purpose 

Today I was sent these two screen captures from the TNS Site.

So we can see from the comment that Angela saw my note to her on facebook and I can confirm that she blocked me as I can no longer see her facebook. I got a friend of mine to get me her facebook link above.

So let me deal with her lies.

Notice this lying woman said  “I got a PM on facebook from globalman not happy that I said that id anyone should be barred from the site it was him.”

What did I ACTUALLY SAY?

“I have received a claim that you are telling lies about me in public.
Can you confirm/deny you wrote this? If you did? Where did you write this?”

So this lying woman takes my inquiry as to whether the claim from someone that she had said these things in public was true or not to be “not happy”. What a dumb bitch to try lying like that. Does she think that such lies will not be exposed?

“Globalman has changed his tune”

Nope. I have not changed my tune with respect to anything I have said on TNS in the past. About the only thing I have changed my tune on over the last 4 years is that I am much more critical of women AND MEN because they have allowed women to commit crimes for this entire period and they have hated on any man who stood up for his rights.

I have also changed my tune on the vast majority of people in the west.  I had thought that they were inherently good people and were worthy of my time and effort to save their lives. Now I know they are mostly deeply evil people and not worthy of the lives they have been gifted. So my efforts are directed at saving the innocent little boys whose own fathers and mothers are betraying and not defending. So yes, on these topics I have changed my tune because in a period of SIX YEARS men and women have not been willing to defend their own children. They would much rather tell lies about me.

“we now all know why as he esentially had cart blanch to spout any obsenities causing much confilct as he wished ( and he did) as he was a paying guest”

So telling the truth about women is now an “obscenity”? Really? That is a new one on me.

I have challenged anyone to show that anything I have said is NOT TRUE. Since women are inherently too stupid to be able to present a rebuttal of any note they have to go for “telling the truth about us is an obscenity”. Really, I could not make that up…this is how stupid women are. If women were NOT this stupid? One would have come forward by now to actually, you know, MAKE AN ARGUMENT rather than acting like a 5 year old and calling me names and making up rubbish.

I used to think women were of similar intellectual capacity to me. Sure, they had no capacity for ensuring consistency of ideas, I knew that since I was a child. But I had believed they were reasonably intelligent.

Well? If they were reasonably intelligent there would be some evidence of this readily available. I can’t find any, and neither have any women presented such evidence.

Ladies….it is not enough to scream in your high pitched voices “we are just as smart as you are”, you actually have to PROVE IT.

New Post
 1/20/2014 5:09 PM

More from Angela. What a bitter angry woman. She must be fat and no man wants her...or even worse...she had to settle for a beta loser like Kev! LOL!!

New Post
 1/23/2014 11:44 PM

So...some more public comments from Angela Mernagh.

Angela Mernagh
"i had a nasty peice written about what a fat undesirable manhater that only kev would want ha ha cause he is a mangina by global man , wonder if he is still thining about me lol the man is dangerous in truth"

I said: "What a bitter angry woman. She must be fat and no man wants her...or even worse...she had to settle for a beta loser like Kev! LOL!!"

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ireland/Forums/tabid/105/forumid/401/threadid/9512/scope/posts/Default.aspx

So give us a pic Angela? What do you look like? Are you fat? Are you undesirable? You certainly are a man hater, that's for sure.

"The man is dangerous".

Yes. I am dangerous. I am just as dangerous as an elephant, a lion, a taipan, a scorpion. I am absolutely dangerous. I am absolutely capable of killing people and animals just like any of those animals are. So what? 

Angela Mernagh
yes i did block him there is no way i would interact with him at all this is the cut of his jib http://peterandrewnolan.com/category/peter-andrew-nolan-facebook-stalker/ if ppl here are taking screen shots so this vile man can post his tripe on the internet then shame on them if any harm comes to me or any one else on this site

LOL! So funny. This is why we are not going to allow women on the highest courts in Ireland. They will refer to an obvious government sponsored slander site as "evidence". 

Women like Angela will believe obvious lies over testimony from a man. And for this they must have their own inferior courts until such time and they remove from themselves the inherent sexism and bias that women exhibit today. And I guess that should only take 2 or 3 generations. 
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Angela Mernagh - Man hater and liarAngela Mernagh - Man hater and liar