You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Brona Neary Man haterBrona Neary Man hater
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/22/2012 10:19 PM

Modified By host  on 12/23/2012 1:33:23 AM

Brona Neary Man hater

This is her facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/SEXYBRO

http://www.facebook.com/SEXYBRO

Here is her comment on the fathers Rights ireland site.

Brona Neary No one cares what you have to say fuck off

This is what a man hater looks like.

Brona Neary

This is her linkedin page.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/brona-neary/48/578/83a

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/brona-nea...

New Post
 12/22/2012 10:46 PM

Here is another reply from this man hater.

Brona Neary Peter Nolan you are in the mess your in because your a bully and self centred. How there you call me STUPID. 

How gives to flying fucks that you recorded your hearing and uploaded it on you tube...

Your a disgrace and trying to brain wash people with ur rubbish... 

Continue copying and pasting that is going to get you far in life.. NOT!!!!!?
New Post
 12/22/2012 11:52 PM

And some more.

• Peter Nolan "Brona Neary Peter Nolan you are in the mess your in because your a bully and self centred. How there you call me STUPID."

Brona. I will call you stupid because you are stupid.

You have not bothered to find our anything about me. I am in the position I am in because I was CHOSEN before my birth to remind humanity of an important lesson that you have forgotten. That lesson is

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

My life was used to bring into existence two books. 

1. Living Free in the Femnazi World 
    2. The Truth Be Told

I was also asked to bring into existence the Mens Business Association and get it running. 

Far from your LIES of "bully and self centered" those who know me know me to be a loving compassionate man who has been willing to sacrifice his former life for the benefit of others. For my willingness to do this I have been rewarded beyond my wildest dreams. 

I could have refused to do as I was guided, as I was asked. I could have rebelled. But I didn't. I knew that I was being asked to do something very, very important. I did not know who by or why. But I did it anyway. That included risking my life for the benefit of others which your bible says is the greatest love a man can have.

You western women are such hate filled shrews you can not recognise a man of love and compassion because you deny we even exist. I have released PLENTY of materials that PROVE I am a man of the greatest love and compassion for my fellow men, and especially the small boys that fathers are betraying currently.

I am but a messenger Brona Neary. And you hate the message so much you hate the messenger even when there is PROOF in the public domain of my love and compassion for my fellow man.

I love the life I live now. I am happier than I have ever been. And THAT is the thing that women hate the most. They HATE that I am FAR happier as a single man than I EVER was as a family man.

I will preach to lads what I live. They can make up their own minds what they will do. But you hate filled shrews do NOT live what you preach. You live lies and hypocrisy....and it shows...that is why you have to HATE THE MESSENGER who is pointing out to you that 

"do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Is the law of nature that you are subject to whether you want to be or not. The creator is teaching the men of Ireland this lesson. And the men of Ireland are resisting learning the lesson. So why they resist learning the lesson they are going to be further criminally victimised.

This will continue until the fathers of Ireland start to realise that they themselves have remained silent while others are crimnally victimised and their creator is teaching them the lesson that they must stand up for their brother when he is criminally victimised not remain silent.

It is very humbling to realise that I was chosen out of so many people to do a very, very important job....and that my entire life was orchestrated to do this important job.

Now? My part in this is almost over.....All I am to do now is to point to my body of work and tell people "there, in these materials, is the new way to live if you wish to live in freedom and prosperity...if you do not use these materials? Stop whining."
  • Brona Neary Peter Nolan Ur going to regret wat u called me FACT
  • Peter Nolan "Brona Neary Peter Nolan Ur going to regret wat u called me FACT"

What you going to do? Run to the courts like your criminal colleague Fiona Brassil and show me just how "equal" you are by trying to get MEN to criminally abuse me?! 

Again? JUST LIKE FIONA BRASSIL?

Why haven't you denounced the criminal man hater Fiona Brassil Brona Neary? You know she is a criminal. You know she is a man hater.

Why haven't you organised a picket of Daniel Springs offices and told women not to use criminal man haters in family law cases as I suggested "good women" might do?

You say you help men? You LIE! You PRETEND to help men while ACTUALLY inciting men to dominate and control other men for YOUR BENEFIT. THAT is what you are REALLY doing.

You know it. I know it. And now everyone else here knows it.

You were very unwise to take me on. Your hatred of men has been exposed. I will have my EUR10,000 for your slander of me whether you agree to it or not.

If you "work in Law" you have EUR10,000 to spare.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/i...
New Post
 1/1/2013 4:31 AM

And what does this strong, empowered, independent grrrrrrrlll who needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle do when challenged on her MAN-HATRED?

Oh, that's right? She RUNS TO MEN!! LOL!! 

What a coward...what a five year old...what a man hating BITCH!.

Brona Neary

Peter.

I am going to the garda and Im taking legal actions against you. Posting me on a website.
You have issues and serious ones at that.

Peter Nolan

LOL!! The big strong independent empowered grrrrrrrll who needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle goes RUNNING TO MEN when the TRUTH is told about her! LOL!!

You are a hate filled shew who likes to incite men to abuse other men....

Any man who buys into your shit will also be exposed as a man hater.

• Brona Neary

Peter.

I am going to the garda and Im taking legal actions against you. Posting me on a website.

• Peter Nolan

LOL!! The big strong independent empowered grrrrrrrll who needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle goes RUNNING TO MEN when the TRUTH is told about her! LOL!!

• Brona Neary

Peter.

• Peter Nolan

New Post
       1/1/2013 4:48 AM

And here is Brona Neary showing the "mutual respect" that women are so well known for.

Brona Neary

What are u talking about.. Your a fucked up low life scumbag

Hope u never ever ever EVER get smacked with reality coz u will be stunned for life.

Cya in court FACT

Messed with wrong person..

New Post
       1/1/2013 4:48 AM

And here is my reply to her.

Peter Nolan

LOL!! Given that I am going to create wholly separate courts and bring YOUR case for slander before those courts you will definitely have the chance to face your accuser.

And you are not going to like it.

As for the existing courts? They have no jurisdiction over me so your attempted threats are laughable!

And thanks for showing us just how you "strong independent grrrrrrllls" deal with having your man hatred exposed.

You are a man hater, a liar, a hypocrite and a criminal slandered.

You shall pay me the EUR20,000 you now owe me for your slander or all your property will be seized and you will be outlawed. If you resist you will be killed.

Now...given I CAN back up what I say? I think I know who messed with the wrong person.

New Post
       1/2/2013 5:01 AM

And a little more man hatred from Brona Neary. 

I wonder how her employer is going to deal with one of their employees going around talking like this.

• Brona Neary

Peter go jump off a bridge!

You need help and lots of it.. Insane

• Brona Neary

Ur a low life fucked up man and because a woman hurt u. You go slandering the rest of us you are no saint and u dont no the meaning of slander. Ur website is sad. You tried to destroy people on you tube.. U really are messed up and if ur cry for help is abusing me then so be it. Now fuck off and try sort urself out.

New Post
         1/2/2013 5:04 AM

To which my reply was as follows...

Now...notice how the man hating bitch Brona Neary reduces the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse to "a woman hurt you".

This is the sort of crap these man hating bitches come out with all the time. They reduce CRIMES to "she hurt you" but as soon as a man points out what hate filled shrews these bitches are they RUN TO THE POLICE to demand state sponsored threats of violence be carried out against the man.

These man hating bitches are just liars and hypocrites through and through and it is OBVIOUS to any man who listens to what they are saying and watching what they are doing.

Peter Nolan

please feel free to show the men of Ireland just what a hate filled shrew you really are Brona.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/i...

New Post
         1/2/2013 5:45 AM

And here is another reply by this man hating bitch.

• Brona Neary

Yes ive seen ur rubbish

• Peter Nolan

Brona.

Your professional career is over. I will see to it.

You were well advised not to expose your man hatred to me. I have no fear in exposing women as man haters...in fact that is what more men should be doing.

You women like destroying the lives of men via perjury....well you can have no complaint when a man does the same by telling the TRUTH.

New Post
           1/2/2013 5:45 AM

And another...

Brona Neary

Look im not responding to your rubbish anymore. Your just looking to post it on ur website... If you want to take me to Court I'll cya there. Now if you dont mind I'm busy dealing with the real world and real people.

Peter Andrew Nolan you keep hiding out in Germany loopy Pete...

New Post
           1/2/2013 5:48 AM

And this is my reply to her......see how the man hater is immediately running to the "courts" for protection against making remedy for her slander....what a little girl she is....she needs to put her "big girl panties" on...and maybe her "big girl bra" too....how pathetic these women are when they are held accountable for their crimes.

Peter Nolan

LOL!!

Brona, 
          you owe me EUR20,000 for slander. It is recorded on CAF.

You have two choices.

1. Admit your slandered me and pay me the EUR20,000 you incurred for slandering my good calling. You were fairly warned that slander is a crime though you do not need to be warned of this. You are expected to know "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" and it is not my job to teach you that. It is my job to hold you accountable for that if you commit the crime of slander against me.

This is the easiest way forward for you.

2. Put yourself into conflict with me. In which case I will convene an all male court to put you on trial for your crime of slander. You will be found guilty because you did slander me.

You will be required to pay the costs of the trial process and the costs of any collections process because you are refusing to make remedy for your crimes.

The cost of the trial process is likely to be in the region of EUR2,000.

The collections process is likely to be in the region of EUR1,000.

So to resist taking responsibility for what you said in public will cost you in the order of EUR3,000 extra.

These are not the commercial courts of the legal entity the republic of Ireland...these will be either "the Peoples courts of Ireland" or "The Mens Business Association LAW Courts". It is up to me to choose which one I prefer.

Further....should you refuse the collections process you will be outlawed which means you will be put beyond the protection of the law and you can be lawfully killed....

Further...as an outlaw you are cast out of society and anyone aiding and abetting you becomes a criminal. I do not believe in putting people in jail. If you wish to go to jail rather than becoming an outlaw you are fee to CHOOSE to do so...any incarceration in the future will be VOLUNTARY.

I do not believe in involuntary incarceration. That is violence and it is unhumane to incarcerate people against their will.

Now...you started this....and I shall end it....

No one will defend you because to do so will make them criminals and we will also accuse them of that crime.

So....my recommendation to you is to put on your "big girl panties" and admit you broke the law "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neigbour" and pay the remedy that you are being charged for slandering my good calling.

I will run your out of the legal secretary business in any case......like I said...I will do that just because I can.

It is high time you women started acting like you said you wanted to act....like MEN.

Again...my paypal is peter.nolan.paypal@peternolan.com

Of course, you should pay the fees for the transfer.

I am waiting for my EUR20,000.

Best Regards

Your brother peter

New Post
           1/2/2013 5:57 AM

And this is how she replies...notice the arrogance of this woman...she thinks she can slander men and do so with complete impunity and put the barrier of criminal accomplices in the courts between the man and remedy.....she has another think coming.

Brona Neary

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

New Post
           1/2/2013 5:57 AM

And my PS.

Peter Nolan

PS. If you wish to be voluntarily incarcerate rather than outlawed you are required to pay the cost of that incarceration yourself. I do no believe other people have any obligation to pay for the living costs of an outlaw.

New Post
           1/2/2013 7:25 AM

And here is the man hating lying criminal Brona Neary being so full of herself that she thinks she can get away with slander.

Brona Neary

Yes thats me laughing as I will be having the last laugh.
          "Your brother Peter" i dont bloody think so...

New Post
           1/2/2013 7:30 AM

And here is what I have sent back....

Peter Nolan

You seem to wish to deny that we are ALL brothers and sisters.

You decided to slander your brother because you are a man hater.

Your creator is teaching you the lesson "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

By committing the crime of slander against me you are agreeing to anyone who wants to committing a crime against you. Not very smart since you work in the legal profession.

Are you a member of the law society? If so it is lawful for a man to kill you right now.

As of February 1st? Unless you man hating bitches change your mind and agree to sit on all womens juries in all womens courts in The Peoples Courts of Ireland you I will include women of voting age who are not muslim who live on the land of Ireland to be lawful enemy combatants against men.

It will become lawful to kill you as of February 1st if you are not willing to extend the protection of the law to your brothers.

Think about it my sister Brona.

Do you really want to be treated like you treat your brothers? Do you really want the protection of the law withdrawn from you as you have withdrawn it from your brothers?

Your brother peter

Peter Nolan

You seem to wish to deny that we are ALL brothers and sisters.

You decided to slander your brother because you are a man hater.

Your creator is teaching you the lesson "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

By committing the crime of slander against me you are agreeing to anyone who wants to committing a crime against you. Not very smart since you work in the legal profession.

Are you a member of the law society? If so it is lawful for a man to kill you right now.

As of February 1st? Unless you man hating bitches change your mind and agree to sit on all womens juries in all womens courts in The Peoples Courts of Ireland you I will include women of voting age who are not muslim who live on the land of Ireland to be lawful enemy combatants against men.

It will become lawful to kill you as of February 1st if you are not willing to extend the protection of the law to your brothers.

Think about it my sister Brona.

Do you really want to be treated like you treat your brothers? Do you really want the protection of the law withdrawn from you as you have withdrawn it from your brothers?

Your brother peter

New Post
           1/2/2013 11:57 AM

And some more from Brona.

Brona Neary

Not that its any of ur business i dont work there anymore as i went out on maternity leave and im now a stay at home mum. As for ur brothers and sisters comment dont u be preaching bible stories to me. Ur not my blood brother so seriously back off.

New Post
           1/2/2013 12:05 PM

And I replied.

Peter Nolan

My sister Brona,

No wonder you are such a man hating bitch that wants to keep up the family law business.....planning on screwing over who ever is stupid enough to get you pregnant in the future? eh?

Oh...here are some other biblical comments.

"thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour"
          "thou shalt not steal"
          "love one another as I have loved you"
          "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

And lets not forget the Good Samaritan story.

How do YOU measure up against THESE commandments and laws? How do YOU measure up in holding my sisters accountable for their crimes and breaking YOUR GODS COMMANDMENTS.

You do not measure up at all. You are a pathetic women. You act like a child.

You are a man hating bitch who is in rebellion against YOUR GOD and YOUR JESUS CHRIST.

The man who is stupid enough to impregnate you should kick you to the gutter.

There is NO CHANCE you will EVER be a decent mother.

NONE AT ALL.

Bitches like you are INCAPABLE of being good mothers as you have hatred in your hearts.

I talked to Joseph Egan today. He tried to defend you. I told him you are a man hating bitch and that he was a man hater for even trying to defend you. I talked to him most sternly on that point. Apparently he knows the man stupid enough to believe you lies. I told him that the best advice he can pass along to that man is to kick you to the gutter and refuse to pay for you or your child.

You want YOUR child...you pay for YOUR child.

Did you denounce Fiona Brassil for the criminal she is?

Did you denounce my ex for the criminal she is?

No...instead you called me a "fucking low life scumbag".

Me...a man who has done more for Irish men than you could do in 100 lifetimes.

Like I said...the man stupid enough to impregnate a man hating bitch like you should kick you to the gutter....

When you get an other job I will find you and I will talk to your employer about your man hatred....and if Joseph or anyone else tells me who this moron is who is paying for you to be a man hater I will tell him who you really are too.

New Post
           1/2/2013 12:08 PM

And one more.

Peter Nolan

Now...I am waiting for my EUR20,000.

If you do not have the money then get some of you rich man hating bitch lawyers who have been feasting on the carcases of families to pay for your mistakes. See how "sisterly" they are when you want them to pay for your mistakes.

And if you value your life? If you do not wish to become an enemy combatant? If the idiot who impregnated you does not want you to become an enemy combatant?

Pay your remedy for your crime.

Join CAF and make oath to hold women accountable for their crimes.

And if you do not do that and some angry man kills you? That would be in the best interests of your child because you ARE a TERRIBLE MOTHER.

Do you kiss your child with that filthy potty mouth our yours?

Best regards

Your brother peter

New Post
           1/2/2013 12:35 PM

And here is her potty mouth reply.

Brona Neary

Fuck rite off u are a low life scumbag u dont no me and i pay for my child no one else so f off

New Post
           1/2/2013 12:53 PM

Modified By host  on 1/2/2013 1:55:01 PM
          And my reply...

Peter Nolan

My dear sister Brona,

You are going to have EUR20,000 less to pay for your child now unless you can get some of your man hating bitch lawyer friends to pay for your mistakes.

You man hating bitches have to be taught the lesson to watch your mouths when you open them. You said you wanted to be treated like men. You said you wanted your law degrees and your good comfortable office jobs.

Well that means you are going to be held accountable just like me are held accountable for what they say.

If you do not pay your remedy in the next week or two you will be served with an affidavit of accusation outlining your two instances of slander against me.

You will be charged EUR100 per hour for me preparing these affidavits. You will be charged EUR100 per hour for every hour it takes me to make you pay your remedy for your crime.

Now...you know you slandered me as does every man on that discussion group.

You claim to work in law so you know and are expected to know "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour"

I am going to make an example of you just like I am making an example of Fiona Brassil. And let me assure you, I have the ability to ensure that you are killed. There there is nowhere you can run. There is nowhere you can hide from me.

If you do not think I can do what I say I can do ask yourself this question.

No less than FOUR NATIONAL GUVMENTS are trying to persecute me. I even had a court meeting in Germany in April and I told the judge that I know how to protect myself against criminals in guvment and the very fact I was standing before him was my testimony that I knew how to deal with unlawful incarceration by criminal judges so as to avoid such incarceration.

I said that to him in front of FOUR armed police officers. My court meeting in Sydney was held in front of two federal agents who were obviously able to rip my head off without raising a sweat.

So you have a choice....you will pay me what you owe me....you will tell other women that slander is a crime and that they will be held accountable just like you will be...and you will be a warning to other women that they are well advised to hold your tongue.

If you do not pay me voluntarily you will be put through the due process of law and then you will be made to pay for that process and then the total cost will be offered to you as a remedy with the option of being outlawed as your alternative choice.

If you choose outlawry you will have a choice of voluntarily incarceration that you will pay for. All your property will be seized and awarded to me as the man who ran the case to outlaw you. Your child will be adopted out to a GOOD MOTHER because that is in the best interests of the child.

Now....you make up your own mind if all that trouble is worth EUR20,000 to you.

Because my track record shows you that I will pursue you until I gain remedy....just like I have pursued Jennifer to gain remedy. Just like I am pursuing Fiona Brassil to gain remedy.

You picked a fight with someone who can have you killed when ever I please.

Just like Jennifer picked a fight with someone who can arrange for her to be killed while never committing a crime myself.

This information was public when you slandered me. In BOTH my books I warn all comers that I will consider all slander of my good calling a crime and I will pursue any slander of me anywhere in the world.

You had fair warning.

Now...is your life, as you know it, worth EUR20,000 to you?

Or are you, like Jennifer going to run like a little baby and going to try and get other people to commit crimes to protect you like she got her mother, her father, her brother and her children to commit crimes to try and protect her even though she said "I might be making mistakes but they are my mistakes to make and I am responsible for my mistakes"

Well...we are seeing just how "responsible" Jennifer is....she has dragged LOTS of people into her crimes....and I will prosecute every single one of them. You being one more woman who Jennifer has dragged into her crimes.

So...is your life as you know it worth EUR20,000 to you? After all? Your bitch sisters like Fiona Brassil destroy a mans life for about EUR20,000. So you should be willing to pay that amount so as to not have your life be destroyed....or to be lawfully killed at the end of it all.

How do you feel about the idea of your child growing up with a dead mother? That's exactly what you man hating bitches do to a LOT of children...you make them grow up without fathers because you drive the father to suicide....and you do not care one little bit.

How does it feel, eh? To have a man who will dish out just as strongly as you man hating bitches dished it out to us.

Think about it for a week or two....and then decide if your life was worth the momentary joy of slandering me.

Best Regards

Your brother peter

New Post
           1/2/2013 1:23 PM

The man hating bitch is already caving and asking me to "stop bothering her"! LOL!!

Yeah....just like Jennifer and her criminal thugs have stopped bothering me....right?

Brona Neary

Peter im asking you to leace me alone. This is ur last chance to stop harrasing me. I dont work in a law firm i dont owe you anything and if you continue to haress me then you leave me with no other option thn report you. I dont have hatred against you i dont no you. I commented on a piblic post and you responed by calling me stupid and a man hater. You also called other people stupid and other things and they reacted to you are you seeking funds from them? Seriously i dont no ur issue with fiona or jennifer nor do i want to know it either there of no importance to me. I to googled you earlier and i see you got screwed for 2k. You owe money here and i aint paying you anything. Do ur affidavits waste your time. But you should let your hatred go. I didnt do anything to you personally so refrain from having a pop at me. I try to do best by my child so i didnt like yoyr comment about me being a terrible mum

New Post
           1/2/2013 1:24 PM

And here is my reply.

Peter Nolan

My dear sister Brona,

Oh...the man hating bitch goes about committing crimes and then calls the victim of her crimes a "fucking low life scumbag" and THEN wants to be left alone, eh?

How "strong and independent of you". How "a woman can do anything a man can do" of you. How "women need a man like a fish needs a bicycle of you".

Here is the deal. EUR20,000 for your slander of my good name. You leave the legal profession and do something useful with your life VOLUNTARILY.

Or I will pursue you RUTHLESSLY and WITHOUT MERCY until I extract my remedy from you.

And that included you being dead at the end of the process if you choose to defy me.

Now...was the momentary thrill of slandering me worth this?

And if not? You can warn other women.

I will have my remedy my sister Brona.

And the next time you open your mouth to slander a man? Being EUR20,000 worse off for the last two times might make you think again.

I absolutely give you my word.

I will pursue you until I have satisfaction.

You man hating bitches need to be taught the lessons you seemingly did not learn from your mothers or your ministers.

Now....go read YOUR BIBLE and see how it tells you that when you sin you should admit your sins, beg forgiveness, and make remedy for your sins.

Rebuking you like this is for YOUR BENEFIT and for the benefit of YOUR CHILD much more than it is for me. You are being rebuked and held accountable for your man hatred and your crime of slander.

Perhaps if I teach you this lesson you will learn it and you will teach your child to be honest and to show respect for men who have EARNED YOUR RESPECT.

Now...I am waiting for my EUR20,000.

Best regards

Your brother peter

New Post
           1/2/2013 1:32 PM

And more hatred from the man hater.

Brona Neary

Ur getting no money i called u a low life scumbag wen u started abusing me. And i think u need glasses i do not work anymore in a law firm now go away

New Post
           1/2/2013 1:32 PM

And my reply.

Peter Nolan

My dear sister Brona,

"Seriously i dont no ur issue with fiona or jennifer nor do i want to know it either there of no importance to me. "

Exactly why I am taking you to task. Women go about committing crimes and you man hating bitches say "this is of no importance to me". Men are KILLING THEMSELVES and this is of "no importance to you".

You are a disgusting man hating bitch.

You are a TERRIBLE MOTHER.

Your child would be better off if you were DEAD.

Now...I am waiting for you to agree to my fee of EUR20,000 for you slander of me.

And you ARE STUPID. So saying so was not only not slander...it was necessary to "slap you about" a bit to wake you up to your man hatred.

Why not ask Fiona Brassil for EUR20,000 to pay for your mistake, eh? She has the money. Along with lots of other man hating bitch family law lawyers who have feasted on the carcasses of families and plundered the proceeds of men.

Go ahead...call the garda like the little girl you are...running to "big daddy state".

NO ONE in the garda wants to talk to me because I will put them on their oath immediately.....

Have you not bothered to read the CAF site? I have already been called a terrorist and the garda are supposed to be "investigating" me......but they won't call me...they wont talk to me.

Your garda will not protect you you stupid woman.

No one can protect you from me.

Now.....EUR20,000....that is the price of two instances of slander.

peter.nolan.paypal@peternolan.com.

And next time you want to slander someone? You might have learned your lesson from THIS time.

If you test me on this?

Just keep in mind. I can see you dead. And there is nothing you can do to stop that.

Best regards

your brother peter

New Post
           1/2/2013 1:50 PM

And this is what a friend of mine sent to Brona.

• Marilyn Wellman

You are a very evil person, and I really feel sorry for your son. You have such obvious hatred towards men, what kind of mother are you going to make? Your son is going to turn out compeltely screwed up, considering that he is being raised by a man-hating bitch like you.

Would you care to put your child up for adoption and then maybe he has a decent chance in life?

New Post
           1/2/2013 1:51 PM

And here are a few more comments between my friend and Brona.

She does not like being called out on her hatred.

• Brona Neary

I dont hate men

U dont no me now go off with peter ur well suited

• Marilyn Wellman

Yes, yes you do. You agree that men can be criminally victimized by a woman and that the man should just shut up and take it.

Imagine if a woman was raped and men told her "Hey, you just got treated badly, suck it up and take it".

You are such a hypocrite, you make me sick. You are 100 percent a man hater and you are MENTALLY ILL because you cannot see this.

• Marilyn Wellman

This is not Peter, this is his friend.

You need serious mental help so that you can get over your hatred towards men. At least for your son's sake.

New Post
               1/2/2013 1:55 PM

And here is Brona showing me the "mutual respect" that was talked about on the Fathers Rights Ireland facebook.

This from a woman who not 20 minutes ago tried to be "nice" and ask me not to bother her any more...

yeah....right.

Brona Neary

Fuck Off

New Post
               1/2/2013 2:05 PM

More of the discussions between Brona and my friend.

This is so funny!

• Brona Neary

No i dont think men can be victimised by women nor do i agree or think its right. You should seriously back off you dont no me just like Peter

• Marilyn Wellman

You are a goddamned liar. ou don't think men should be victimized by women, then why are you hating on my friend Peter for simply requesting that women help him gain a path to justice?

Everything that comes out of your mouth is a complete lie. And you are too mentally ill to realize this.

• Brona Neary

Sending friend requests? Ur no friend and very mixed up in lies... Ur friend peter has hatred towards his ex for his reasons and im sure hes hurting but i for one dont need or want to know now fuck off

Ur friend peter is wanted in ireland google him hes lost his memory

• Marilyn Wellman

haha, so now that you have been caught in your lies, you try to attack me now.

you truly are a very hateful person. I feel sorry for everyone that is connected to you, your husband, children, family, and so on. I bet they must really enjoy having such a hate filled bitch like you in their life.

• Brona Neary

No i dont think men can be victimised by women nor do i agree or think its right. You should seriously back off you dont no me just like Peter

• Marilyn Wellman

You are a goddamned liar. ou don't think men should be victimized by women, then why are you hating on my friend Peter for simply requesting that women help him gain a path to justice?

Everything that comes out of your mouth is a complete lie. And you are too mentally ill to realize this.

• Brona Neary

Sending friend requests? Ur no friend and very mixed up in lies... Ur friend peter has hatred towards his ex for his reasons and im sure hes hurting but i for one dont need or want to know now fuck off

Ur friend peter is wanted in ireland google him hes lost his memory

• Marilyn Wellman

haha, so now that you have been caught in your lies, you try to attack me now.

you truly are a very hateful person. I feel sorry for everyone that is connected to you, your husband, children, family, and so on. I bet they must really enjoy having such a hate filled bitch like you in their life.

New Post
                           1/2/2013 2:07 PM

Oh..I have to love this one...

"Ur friend peter is wanted in ireland google him hes lost his memory"

How much more blatant can lies get...?
                          Previous Previous

Next Next
                          ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Brona Neary Man haterBrona Neary Man hater