You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Ali Bracken. Man hater, liar, hypocrite and mis-representerAli Bracken. Man hater, liar, hypocrite and mis-representer
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 9/12/2012 8:09 AM

Ali Bracken. Man hater, liar, hypocrite and mis-representer

So. Ali Bracken gave me a call over the letter I sent to the members of parliament in Ireland. She said she wanted to understand a bit about "your side of the story". Of course, I expected that the result would be one of two things. 

1. The article would not be published.
2. The article would be full of lies and slander and mis-representation.

I asked Ali to send me a copy of any article she wrote. I also offered to fact check it for her.

I do not have access to the full article...see link below.....so I have only responded to the pieces I have read. I have also included the emails that she sent me and I sent her.

I will comment on the article below. 

But this is the sort of man hatred men can expect from women in Ireland. Ali Bracken being one more man hater who likes to tell lies to demonise men.

This is what a man hater, liar, hypocrite and mis-representer of a mans statements looks like. That this woman tries to pass herself off as a "reporter" is a disgrace. The fact that OTHER WOMEN are not denouncing her is also a disgrace.

New Post
 9/12/2012 8:11 AM

Modified By host  on 9/12/2012 8:54:45 AM

This is a link to the article. I do not feel like giving my credit card number for a "free trial".

http://www.questia.com/library/1G1-30...

Beginning of article

Byline: Niamh Lyons and Ali Bracken

A DISGRUNTLED Australian has threatened an 'act of war' on the Dail next month unless politicians stop what he describes as a 'war on fathers'.

Eighty-two TDs from Fine Gael, the Labour Party, Sinn Fein and the technical group were targeted by the chilling email, which is now being investigated by gardai at Pearse Street station.

In it, the father of two cited the example of right-wing extremist Anders Breivik, whose bomb attack and shooting spree in Norway last year left 77 people dead.

Among Breivik's victims were dozens of young aspiring politicians. In his lengthy rant, Peter Nolan - who previously had an address at Glenageary, Co. Dublin - appears to threaten that he will attack the Dail on September 1, adding: 'If you choose to continue to prosecute [sic] …

So...as I said..I would answer the portion of this article I can see. I will email this link to the man hater Ali Bracken and she is welcome to respond.

"A DISGRUNTLED Australian has threatened an 'act of war' on the Dail next month unless politicians stop what he describes as a 'war on fathers'."

This is a blatant lie and Ali knows it. She spent the entire interview trying to make the case that I was threatening people. I told her, and let me quote myself "I have made it absolutely clear that I at no time have threatened anyone and I will at no time commit a crime". I am prepared to put that statement under oath. So Alis comment is slander and the price of slander of my good name is EUR10,000. This will be collected from Ali in the fullness of time. The money will go to the boys whose fathers have killed themselves while man hater like Ali Bracken stayed silent.

"Eighty-two TDs from Fine Gael, the Labour Party, Sinn Fein and the technical group were targeted by the chilling email, which is now being investigated by gardai at Pearse Street station."

A "chilling" email? Well. Here it is. Judge for yourself. It was put into the public for anyone to see under my own name.
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/i...

If it is being investigated by the Gardai they are doing a terrible job. My email address and phone number are freely available on my web site. They are welcome to write to me. Today is the 12th of September and I have not heard from the Guardai or from Ali Bracken.

"In it, the father of two cited the example of right-wing extremist Anders Breivik, whose bomb attack and shooting spree in Norway last year left 77 people dead."

At last...something true. I did cite Anders Breivik. Well done Ali. See. You can tell the truth when you try. You should try this more often. But, alas, Ali falls into lies again very quickly.

"In his lengthy rant, Peter Nolan - who previously had an address at Glenageary, Co. Dublin - appears to threaten that he will attack the Dail on September 1"

Again. This is a lie and therefore slander. I will think about a second EUR10,000 for this. After all, she is likely to have the money and there are very many needy boys whose fathers have been murdered by proxy.

Ali Bracken is very welcome to cite the exact statement in my lawful notice where I "appear to threaten that he will attack the Dail on September 1".

She will be asked to cite this statement in a court of law and the jury can determine for themselves if there is any truth to her claim that I have made such a statement. It should be a pretty clear cut choice since everything I sent to the members is in writing.

Gents.

It is pretty simple. Any MAN who stands up for his rights in Ireland can look forward to being slandered like this man hater Ali Bracken has slandered me. Her name is on the article. It was she who called me.

Ali Bracken is a man hater because I quite patiently explained to her exactly what was going on. I quite patiently explained to her that all members of the parliament now hold the status of criminals and they are going to be put on trial. I gave her links to all I have done. 

As is quite predictable, rather than report the truth Ali Bracken made up a bunch of lies that are very easily identifiable as lies and that is slander. She will be held accountable for her slander and pay the price of her slander. She was told over the phone and in writing that it was very inadvisable to publish lies about me. She did not take that advice and she will be treated as "equal before the law" to any man who would do the same.

Now. In a follow up I released a podcast and for all members of the parliament. Here is that podcast. It was loaded on the 3rd of September.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmxn4...

The current situation is that Enda Kenny and the ENTIRE parliament were presented with a CLAIM that they were prosecuting a war on fathers and that if Enda Kenndy, as the elected leader of the parliament, did not admit this and denounce THEIR WAR ON FATHERS and announce a halt to hostilities THEN an open and declared state of war would be in effect.

Clearly they got the message since this article was in the newspaper on August 24th. Not something the entire parliament could miss....right?

Since Enda Kenny refused to REBUT THE CLAIM HE ACCEPTED THE CLAIM and so a STATE OF WAR exists on the land of Ireland as of the time of writing.

This means that ANY MAN can commit an ACT OF WAR and if caught he is to be treated as a prisoner of war and he will be released when hostilities end.

The members of parliament, the law society, the police, the editors in chief AND their partners and children are taking the risk that some man who has been endlessly criminally abused who is ready to KILL HIMSELF will NOT take up arms against these people.

That is THEIR RISK TO TAKE.

But if some "Irish Anders Breivik" steps forward and commits an act of war, as Anders Breivik claims he did, on the land of Ireland he will be released at the end of hostilities.

All that is necessary to end the state of war is COURTS OF LAW.

Alan Shatter has made it clear there are no such courts in Ireland to day. Men in Ireland have made it clear they do not wish to create such. Therefore Ireland is currently a lawless land on which acts of WAR are LAWFUL because there IS NO PROTECTION OF THE LAW IN IRELAND TODAY.

New Post
 9/12/2012 8:23 AM

This was her first email to me.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 23 August 2012 13:26
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Media request 

Hi Peter, 

Ali Bracken is my name, I’m a journalist with the Irish Daily Mail. 

I saw the email that you sent to TDs in the Dail and was hoping to have a chat with you about the problems and frustrations you outlined about your current predicament. 

Do you have a number I can contact you on? 

You can get me on my mobile, 0857334923. 

Kind regards, 

Ali Bracken

Irish Daily Mail

Ph: 0857334923

This e-mail and any attached files are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information, which may be confidential and legally privileged and also protected by copyright. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your system. Please be advised that the views and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not reflect the views and opinions of Associated Newspapers Limited or any of its subsidiary companies. We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to check this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which may be transferred by way of this e-mail. Use of this or any other e-mail facility signifies consent to any interception we might lawfully carry out to prevent abuse of these facilities.
Associated Newspapers Ltd. Registered Office: Northcliffe House, 2 Derry St, Kensington, London, W8 5TT. Registered No 84121 England.

New Post
 9/12/2012 8:26 AM

And this was my reply.

Sent: 23 August 2012 14:50
To: 'Ali Bracken'
Subject: RE: Media request

Hi Ali,
the best and cheapest way to get me is skype…. I am xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

My cell phone is Phone: +xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

I am currently in Germany. They know what tyranny is and Angela Merkel has been unwilling to allow the act of war of unlawfully arresting me. In Germany I am dealing with Angela Merkel and Hans Peter Friederick and I am doing this in the relative private.

Mary McAleese and Brian Cowan were offered the same opportunity in October 2010. 

My web site is www.peternolan.com.

Firstly. “problems and frustrations you outlined about your current predicament.”

I wish to correct you. I do not have “problems and frustrations”. I have proof I have been subjected to criminal acts and I am seeking a community supported path to justice via the mechanism of the jury trial so I do not have to take the law into my own hands.

Obviously if I take the law into my own hands the only justice that works is the type of justice that leaves no witnesses.

If you have read my letter then you have got all the links you need to know we are talking about criminal acts, not “problems”.

When a woman is raped it is not a “problem”. It is a crime that us men work very hard to solve and if we are able to be assured that we have the right man we put him in jail for 10 to 15. Our sisters do not do this despite your 40 years of claiming you want to be treated as equal to men.

Now.

Are you aware that all the editors in chief have been included as legitimate enemy combatants in a claimed state of war should Enda Kenny not put an end to the war on fathers this week?

Have you read my book The Truth Be Told?

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

Have you taken a browse over my video channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/peternola...

I ask this because I have put a great deal of information into the public for a period of more than two years now. That includes video recorded inside the federal magistrates court of Australia.  

I have approached ALL major media for a period over nearly FIVE YEARS only to be rebuffed at every effort of presenting information to the major media outlets. Indeed in Australia slander was allowed to stand against me on the Sydney Morning Herald while my replies were suppressed.

So I do wonder as to your sincerity or willingness to publish the evidence that I have presented to the entire membership of the parliament following from attempting to do this in private just with Mary McAleese and Brian Cowan in October 2010.

I have spoken to two men who are reporters in the family law area in Ireland and they ran a mile when they saw my evidence. No one in the media has wanted to talk to me for five years. You see my point I am sure.

That said? Feel free to call me. I wonder what questions you might have that are not clearly answers in what I have published.

Best Regards

Peter
New Post
 9/12/2012 8:28 AM

After her call I sent her this email.

Sent: 23 August 2012 17:12

Hi Ali,
thanks for the call. I was rather surprised you handled it so professionally. Well done.

Now. I am sure I made myself very clear. So it would not be advisable to misquote me.

Just to put it in writing.

The war of fathers was brought on to the men of Ireland by the agents of government in violation of the Irish Constitution on the orders of the United Nations which is essentially run by the European Aristocracy, much of which is of British and German heritage.

The agents of the government have much more than “threatened” fathers. The agents of the irish guvment have been committing murder by proxy for many years and have refused all attempts at conversing on this issue.  And this is not just abut fathers but they are the most abused group in Ireland right now so they serve as a good place to start rolling back the soft police state that now exists in Ireland.

What is being done by the agents of the irish guvment is, in my opinion, far WORSE than Anders Breivik.

Why? Breivik is one man, allegedly working alone. He could only do a limited amount of damage.

The agents of the Irish guvment are a criminal cartel working in conspiracy to build a system that systematically and deliberately destroys mens lives in such a fashion as to be credibly called murder by proxy. And they have been doing this for years and there is no end in sight. A MUCH bigger crime than what Anders Breivik committed. 

You were “shocked” I would not condemn what Breivik did.

Well? Have you condemned the FAR GREATER CRIME the agents of your guvment are committing?

Creating a machine guaranteed to KILL THOUSANDS OF MEN.

Have you? Well I am MORE shocked you have not condemned that crime than you were shocked at me not condemning Anders Breivik, ok?

Tell me. Is it that KILLING THOUSANDS OF MEN is of no consequence to you because men are worthless?

Does it only count when the dead people are women or “children”?

And by the way? The vast majority of people Breivik killed were over the age of 18. They were not children as has been so widely portrayed in the hopelessly controlled media.

Should you publish anything about me I would like a copy of it sent to me so that I can reply to it on the CAF Ireland site.

I am sure you will do me that courtesy.

And while I am at it? Why not ask you namesake Bonos wife Ali if she condemns the murder by proxy of so many Irish Men. Bono does not condemn it even though he is a father himself. He’s working for those who made him famous.

I was really disappointed to find that out. I have loved U2 since I very first heard “New Years Day” in about 1982. I was very sad to realize they were aligned with those who are introducing the police state.

I shall wait and see if Enda is willing actually stand up and say “mea culpa”.

Naturally I think that is not going to happen. But as the news of what I have done slowly seeps out? Sooner or later the agents of the guvment and you Irish women are going to push one man to hard and he is going to kill a whole lot of people. And those who will be clearly responsible are those who were warned over and over and over again that THEIR VIOLENCE AND CRIMES were going to provoke a response. And Enda and the media will not be able to hide my Lawful Notice under the carpet calling on them to cease and desist their war on fathers.

I wish you a good day.

Best Regards

Your brother Peter

New Post
 9/12/2012 8:30 AM

She also asked me this....It is interesting how they were looking to portray me as having "criminal convictions". Today in Ireland you can get a "criminal conviction" for sitting on the grass in St. Stephens green in Dublin.

There is so much legislation that is fraudulently called "law" that everyone is criminalised by this method. It seems the members of the Irish Parliament have been well schooled by the same people who schooled the Russians and the Chinese.

Sent: 23 August 2012 17:15

Thanks for that. 

Do you have any criminal convictions in Ireland and/or Australia? Even if you don’t recognise the court or the judge. 

Thanks, 

Ali  

New Post
 9/12/2012 8:32 AM

Modified By host  on 9/12/2012 8:32:55 AM
To which I later replied as follows. Ali called me to answer this question so the question as to having any criminal convictions was answered over the phone and that answer is no.

Sent: 28 August 2012 16:57

Hi Ali,

You have now had enough time to review the books I have published, the notices I have published and the videos I have produced.

If you have educated yourself on what I have published you will now know that the entire irish parliament is a criminal cartel along with the legal fraternity and the police.

Stories do not come any bigger.

Are you going to show me how “equal” you are to me and make these things public?

I had a chat with one of my Irish father mates on the weekend and asked him about you.

He knew your name.  Apparently you have quite a reputation in Ireland for being very feminist and very biased against men. Would that be the case?

I personally had never heard of you and so I did not make any presumptions as to your political or personal views. I just told you the truth.

My friend asked me what I told you so I repeated much of our conversation to him. His comment was that given your previous track record it would be unlikely you would publish what I have told you but he is keeping his eye out in the daily mail anyway.

If you do publish something I would appreciate a courtesy copy please.

Best Regards

Your brother peter
New Post
 9/12/2012 9:08 AM

Modified By host  on 9/12/2012 9:10:18 AM

Sent: 12 September 2012 18:07
To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'alan.kelly@oireachtas.ie'; 'enda.kenny@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.kenny@oireachtas.ie'; 'seamus.kirk@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.kitt@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.kyne@oireachtas.ie'; 'anthony.lawlor@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.lowry@oireachtas.ie'; 'kathleen.lynch@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciaran.lynch@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.lyons@oireachtas.ie'; 'padraig.maclochlainn@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamonn.maloney@oireachtas.ie'; 'micheal.martin@oireachtas.ie'; 'peter.mathews@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mccarthy@oireachtas.ie'; 'charlie.mcconalogue@oireachtas.ie'; 'marylou.mcdonald@oireachtas.ie'; 'shane.mcentee@oireachtas.ie'; 'nicky.mcfadden@oireachtas.ie'; 'dinny.mcginley@oireachtas.ie'; 'finian.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'mattie.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.mcguinness@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.mchugh@oireachtas.ie'; 'sandra.mclellan@oireachtas.ie'; 'tony.mcloughlin@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mcnamara@oireachtas.ie'; 'olivia.mitchell@oireachtas.ie'; 'mary.mitchelloconnor@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.moynihan@oireachtas.ie'; 'michelle.mulherin@oireachtas.ie'; 'dara.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'eoghan.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'catherine.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'gerald.nash@oireachtas.ie'; 'denis.naughten@oireachtas.ie'; 'dan.neville@oireachtas.ie'; 'derek.nolan@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.noonan@oireachtas.ie'; 'caoimhghin.ocaolain@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamon.ocuiv@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.ofearghail@oireachtas.ie'; 'aodhan.oriordan@oireachtas.ie'; 'aengus.osnodaigh@oireachtas.ie'; 'jonathan.obrien@oireachtas.ie'; 'willie.odea@oireachtas.ie'; 'kieran.odonnell@oireachtas.ie'; 'patrick.odonovan@oireachtas.ie'; 'fergus.odowd@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.omahony@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.oreilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'jan.osullivan@oireachtas.ie'; 'maureen.osullivan@oireachtas.ie'; 'willie.penrose@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.perry@oireachtas.ie'; 'johnpaul.phelan@oireachtas.ie'; 'ann.phelan@oireachtas.ie'; 'thomas.pringle@oireachtas.ie'; 'ruairi.quinn@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.rabbitte@oireachtas.ie'; 'james.reilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.ring@oireachtas.ie'; 'shane.ross@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.ryan@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.shatter@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.sherlock@oireachtas.ie'; 'roisin.shortall@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.smith@oireachtas.ie'; 'arthur.spring@oireachtas.ie'; 'emmet.stagg@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.stanley@oireachtas.ie'; 'david.stanton@oireachtas.ie'; 'billy.timmins@oireachtas.ie'; 'peadar.toibin@oireachtas.ie'; 'robert.troy@oireachtas.ie'; 'joanna.tuffy@oireachtas.ie'; 'liam.twomey@oireachtas.ie'; 'leo.varadkar@oireachtas.ie'; 'jack.wall@oireachtas.ie'; 'mick.wallace@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.walsh@oireachtas.ie'; 'alex.white@oireachtas.ie'
Cc: 'ali.bracken@dailymail.ie'
Subject: RE: Notice to all members in the houses of the Oireachtas Declaring a State of War from September 1st 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Just for your information. It seems like Ali Bracken has seen fit to slander me. And all of you are witnesses to this.

It appears you have all made the decision that should a man who has been criminally abused beyond his tolerance,  a man ready to kill himself, a man with nothing else to lose, “snap” and decide to commit an act of war against you or your loved ones that you accept your fate under the Natural Law of “do unto others as you would have them do unto you”.

Very brave of you to put your wives, husbands, partners, and children in harms way while you are protected by criminals called Gardai.

And by the way? I thought the comment that my “chilling” letter was being investigate by the police was really very funny. You all have my email, fax and phone number. Are your police THAT incompetent? Or is it close to the fact they do not want to call me because I will put them on their oath and demand they arrest you all or commit the crime of perjury for breaking their oath?

Like I said.

Very brave of you to put your wives, husbands, partners, and children in harms way while you are protected by criminals called Gardai.

It is now pretty obvious to all who you they are guarding…and its not us.

Best Regards

Your brother peter

Sent: 04 September 2012 04:37
To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'alan.kelly@oireachtas.ie'; 'enda.kenny@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.kenny@oireachtas.ie'; 'seamus.kirk@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.kitt@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.kyne@oireachtas.ie'; 'anthony.lawlor@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.lowry@oireachtas.ie'; 'kathleen.lynch@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciaran.lynch@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.lyons@oireachtas.ie'; 'padraig.maclochlainn@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamonn.maloney@oireachtas.ie'; 'micheal.martin@oireachtas.ie'; 'peter.mathews@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mccarthy@oireachtas.ie'; 'charlie.mcconalogue@oireachtas.ie'; 'marylou.mcdonald@oireachtas.ie'; 'shane.mcentee@oireachtas.ie'; 'nicky.mcfadden@oireachtas.ie'; 'dinny.mcginley@oireachtas.ie'; 'finian.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'mattie.mcgrath@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.mcguinness@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.mchugh@oireachtas.ie'; 'sandra.mclellan@oireachtas.ie'; 'tony.mcloughlin@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.mcnamara@oireachtas.ie'; 'olivia.mitchell@oireachtas.ie'; 'mary.mitchelloconnor@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.moynihan@oireachtas.ie'; 'michelle.mulherin@oireachtas.ie'; 'dara.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'eoghan.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'catherine.murphy@oireachtas.ie'; 'gerald.nash@oireachtas.ie'; 'denis.naughten@oireachtas.ie'; 'dan.neville@oireachtas.ie'; 'derek.nolan@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.noonan@oireachtas.ie'; 'caoimhghin.ocaolain@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamon.ocuiv@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.ofearghail@oireachtas.ie'; 'aodhan.oriordan@oireachtas.ie'; 'aengus.osnodaigh@oireachtas.ie'; 'jonathan.obrien@oireachtas.ie'; 'willie.odea@oireachtas.ie'; 'kieran.odonnell@oireachtas.ie'; 'patrick.odonovan@oireachtas.ie'; 'fergus.odowd@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.omahony@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.oreilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'jan.osullivan@oireachtas.ie'; 'maureen.osullivan@oireachtas.ie'; 'willie.penrose@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.perry@oireachtas.ie'; 'johnpaul.phelan@oireachtas.ie'; 'ann.phelan@oireachtas.ie'; 'thomas.pringle@oireachtas.ie'; 'ruairi.quinn@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.rabbitte@oireachtas.ie'; 'james.reilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.ring@oireachtas.ie'; 'shane.ross@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.ryan@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.shatter@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.sherlock@oireachtas.ie'; 'roisin.shortall@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.smith@oireachtas.ie'; 'arthur.spring@oireachtas.ie'; 'emmet.stagg@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.stanley@oireachtas.ie'; 'david.stanton@oireachtas.ie'; 'billy.timmins@oireachtas.ie'; 'peadar.toibin@oireachtas.ie'; 'robert.troy@oireachtas.ie'; 'joanna.tuffy@oireachtas.ie'; 'liam.twomey@oireachtas.ie'; 'leo.varadkar@oireachtas.ie'; 'jack.wall@oireachtas.ie'; 'mick.wallace@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.walsh@oireachtas.ie'; 'alex.white@oireachtas.ie'
Subject: Notice to all members in the houses of the Oireachtas Declaring a State of War from September 1st 2012 

Ladies and Gentlemen,

this is self explanatory.

I have made a podcast of the document and placed it here.

Now we wait and see what happens next.

Best Regards

Your brother peter

New Post
 9/12/2012 9:09 AM

Modified By host  on 9/12/2012 9:09:44 AM

Sent: 12 September 2012 18:07
To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'gerry.adams@oireachtas.ie'; 'james.bannon@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.barrett@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.barry@oireachtas.ie'; 'richard.boydbarrett@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.breen@oireachtas.ie'; 'tommy.broughan@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.browne@oireachtas.ie'; 'richard.bruton@oireachtas.ie'; 'joan.burton@oireachtas.ie'; 'ray.butler@oireachtas.ie'; 'jerry.buttimer@oireachtas.ie'; 'catherine.byrne@oireachtas.ie'; 'eric.byrne@oireachtas.ie'; 'dara.calleary@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciaran.cannon@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.carey@oireachtas.ie'; 'paudie.coffey@oireachtas.ie'; 'niall.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'joan.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'aine.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.colreavy@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.conaghan@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.conlon@oireachtas.ie'; 'paulj.connaughton@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciara.conway@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.coonan@oireachtas.ie'; 'marcella.corcorankennedy@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.costello@oireachtas.ie'; 'simon.coveney@oireachtas.ie'; 'barry.cowen@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.creed@oireachtas.ie'; 'lucinda.creighton@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.crowe@oireachtas.ie'; 'jim.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'clare.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.deasy@oireachtas.ie'; 'jimmy.deenihan@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.deering@oireachtas.ie'; 'regina.doherty@oireachtas.ie'; 'pearse.doherty@oireachtas.ie'; 'stephen.donnelly@oireachtas.ie'; 'paschal.donohoe@oireachtas.ie'; 'timmy.dooley@oireachtas.ie'; 'robert.dowds@oireachtas.ie'; 'andrew.doyle@oireachtas.ie'; 'bernard.durkan@oireachtas.ie'; 'dessie.ellis@oireachtas.ie'; 'damien.english@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.farrell@oireachtas.ie'; 'frank.feighan@oireachtas.ie'; 'martin.ferris@oireachtas.ie'; 'anne.ferris@oireachtas.ie'; 'frances.fitzgerald@oireachtas.ie'; 'peterm.fitzpatrick@oireachtas.ie'; 'terence.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'charles.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'lukeming.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.fleming@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.fleming@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamon.gilmore@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.grealish@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.griffin@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.halligan@oireachtas.ie'; 'dominic.hannigan@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.harrington@oireachtas.ie'; 'simon.harris@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.hayes@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.hayes@oireachtas.ie'; 'seamus.healy@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.healyrae@oireachtas.ie'; 'martin.heydon@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.higgins@oireachtas.ie'; 'phil.hogan@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.howlin@oireachtas.ie'; 'heather.humphreys@oireachtas.ie'; 'kevin.humphreys@oireachtas.ie'; 'derek.keating@oireachtas.ie'; 'colm.keaveney@oireachtas.ie'; 'paul.kehoe@oireachtas.ie'; 'billy.kelleher@oireachtas.ie'
Cc: 'Ali Bracken'
Subject: RE: Notice to all members in the houses of the Oireachtas Declaring a State of War from September 1st 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Just for your information. It seems like Ali Bracken has seen fit to slander me. And all of you are witnesses to this.

It appears you have all made the decision that should a man who has been criminally abused beyond his tolerance,  a man ready to kill himself, a man with nothing else to lose, “snap” and decide to commit an act of war against you or your loved ones that you accept your fate under the Natural Law of “do unto others as you would have them do unto you”.

And by the way? I thought the comment that my “chilling” letter was being investigate by the police was really very funny. You all have my email, fax and phone number. Are your police THAT incompetent? Or is it close to the fact they do not want to call me because I will put them on their oath and demand they arrest you all or commit the crime of perjury for breaking their oath?

Like I said.

It is now pretty obvious to all who you they are guarding…and its not us.

Best Regards

Your brother peter

Sent: 04 September 2012 04:37
To: 'peter@peternolan.com'; 'gerry.adams@oireachtas.ie'; 'james.bannon@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.barrett@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.barry@oireachtas.ie'; 'richard.boydbarrett@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.breen@oireachtas.ie'; 'tommy.broughan@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.browne@oireachtas.ie'; 'richard.bruton@oireachtas.ie'; 'joan.burton@oireachtas.ie'; 'ray.butler@oireachtas.ie'; 'jerry.buttimer@oireachtas.ie'; 'catherine.byrne@oireachtas.ie'; 'eric.byrne@oireachtas.ie'; 'dara.calleary@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciaran.cannon@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.carey@oireachtas.ie'; 'paudie.coffey@oireachtas.ie'; 'niall.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'joan.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'aine.collins@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.colreavy@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.conaghan@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.conlon@oireachtas.ie'; 'paulj.connaughton@oireachtas.ie'; 'ciara.conway@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.coonan@oireachtas.ie'; 'marcella.corcorankennedy@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.costello@oireachtas.ie'; 'simon.coveney@oireachtas.ie'; 'barry.cowen@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.creed@oireachtas.ie'; 'lucinda.creighton@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.crowe@oireachtas.ie'; 'jim.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'clare.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.deasy@oireachtas.ie'; 'jimmy.deenihan@oireachtas.ie'; 'pat.deering@oireachtas.ie'; 'regina.doherty@oireachtas.ie'; 'pearse.doherty@oireachtas.ie'; 'stephen.donnelly@oireachtas.ie'; 'paschal.donohoe@oireachtas.ie'; 'timmy.dooley@oireachtas.ie'; 'robert.dowds@oireachtas.ie'; 'andrew.doyle@oireachtas.ie'; 'bernard.durkan@oireachtas.ie'; 'dessie.ellis@oireachtas.ie'; 'damien.english@oireachtas.ie'; 'alan.farrell@oireachtas.ie'; 'frank.feighan@oireachtas.ie'; 'martin.ferris@oireachtas.ie'; 'anne.ferris@oireachtas.ie'; 'frances.fitzgerald@oireachtas.ie'; 'peterm.fitzpatrick@oireachtas.ie'; 'terence.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'charles.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'lukeming.flanagan@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.fleming@oireachtas.ie'; 'sean.fleming@oireachtas.ie'; 'eamon.gilmore@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.grealish@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.griffin@oireachtas.ie'; 'john.halligan@oireachtas.ie'; 'dominic.hannigan@oireachtas.ie'; 'noel.harrington@oireachtas.ie'; 'simon.harris@oireachtas.ie'; 'tom.hayes@oireachtas.ie'; 'brian.hayes@oireachtas.ie'; 'seamus.healy@oireachtas.ie'; 'michael.healyrae@oireachtas.ie'; 'martin.heydon@oireachtas.ie'; 'joe.higgins@oireachtas.ie'; 'phil.hogan@oireachtas.ie'; 'brendan.howlin@oireachtas.ie'; 'heather.humphreys@oireachtas.ie'; 'kevin.humphreys@oireachtas.ie'; 'derek.keating@oireachtas.ie'; 'colm.keaveney@oireachtas.ie'; 'paul.kehoe@oireachtas.ie'; 'billy.kelleher@oireachtas.ie'
Subject: Notice to all members in the houses of the Oireachtas Declaring a State of War from September 1st 2012 

Ladies and Gentlemen,

this is self explanatory.

I have made a podcast of the document and placed it here.

Now we wait and see what happens next.

Best Regards

Your brother peter

New Post
 10/3/2012 1:01 PM

And here is Ali Brackens search on her name in google now....the CAF entry is front and center.

And that will stay there for the rest of her life. I hope she likes it.

New Post
 10/12/2012 6:26 AM

Modified By host  on 10/12/2012 6:26:33 AM

Sent: 12 October 2012 15:23
Subject: Your CAF Entry is high on google results now

Hi Ali,

I thought you would like to know that your CAF entry is showing up in the middle of the first page for a google search now.

If you are going to go about slandering people and telling lies about people you have to expect to one day a man will publish said information.

You might be interested in this article too.
http://www.davidmcwilliams.ie/2012/10...

Don’t miss this bit.

“The first is the data on emigration, which continues relentlessly. Official figures show that the number of people who emigrated from Ireland soared to 87,000 over the last year. More than half of those who left the country in the 12 months up to April were Irish, and almost 36,000 were under the age of 25.”

So while you are busy slandering the man standing up to your criminal guvments you are also betraying the future generation of young Irish people such that they have to leave their homeland.

I hope you are proud of yourself.

Best Regards

Your brother peter

New Post
 11/30/2012 8:30 PM

So it seems Ali Bracken wrote another article on September 1st 2012. She did not have the manners or professionalism to let me know. Nor did she send me a copy. I shall have to get the full article myself at a later date to get the full story on what she said.

Here is the link.

http://www.questia.com/library/1G1-301362712/dail-war-deadline-day

http://www.questia.com/library/1G1-30...

Here is what is written there and accredited to Ali Bracken.

Byline: Ali Bracken Crime Correspondent

A DISGRUNTLED Australian who threatened an 'act of war' on the Dail is under close surveillance as the deadline he set for an apparent attack on Leinster House falls today.

Gardai are to ask Interpol to visit Peter Nolan while his email and other online communications are being monitored. The father-of-two, who is 48, sent a chilling warning to all 82 TDs to stop what he described as a 'war on fathers' by September 1 or face consequences.

Well-placed sources say Peter Nolan, previously of Glenageary, south Dublin, is being monitored in Germany.

It is understood Mr Nolan has been on the garda radar for some …

This is so funny. "Well placed sources say Peter Nolan is being monitored in Germany".

Hey dumbo Ali. My phone number is on my web site and telcos can track the location of a handset to about 20 yards. The Illuminati know exactly where I am. What sort of moron are you to write such things, eh? The problem that the Illuminati has is that I have not committed a crime and there is no accusation of a crime outstanding against me. So they can "monitor" me all they like.

The BIGGER problem a man hating lying woman like you has is that it is now public knowledge you are fully aware of the criminality of the members of the Dail, the legal fraternity, the guardai and the editors in chief of the news outlets....and you are publicly supporting criminals and slandering an honest man of honour and integrity.

So you have laid your cards out on the table and made it clear you are wiling to betray your fellow Irish men into the hands of the british via the criminals in the dail. Thanks for making it so clear who you really work for Ali. I could not have done that without your good help.

"Gardai are to ask Interpol to visit Peter Nolan"

I am pretty sure no one from Interpol will want to talk to me. After all. My first question will be are you under oath as a peace officer, and if so what is that oath. And then I will hold them to their oath and make accusations against quite a long list of criminals that these peace officers will then be required to go and serve with affidavits of accusation for their crimes.

I can't see any peace officer being interested in talking to me in my lifetime.

I like how people who go around killing people in Libya and Syria are called "rebels" or "freedom fighters". But when a man spends FIVE YEARS exposing the criminals in the Irish guvment in a peaceful fashion having committed no crime across that entire period (unlike all members of the Dail) he is a "disgruntled Australian who threatened an act of war"...which is a blatant lie and the crime of slander....AGAIN. 

Thanks Ali...that is another EUR10,000 for my foundation for boys whose fathers have killed themselves due to man hatred of women like you wielding the criminals in the family courts just as Jennifer did. I am sure the young boys who benefit from your money will appreciate it.
New Post
 9/8/2013 3:35 PM

So..this woman who slandered me tells me she is not interested in hearing from me! LOL!

Sent: 02 September 2013 17:52
To: Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)
Subject: RE: The Laughable Hypocrisy of All Members of the Dail

I’m not interested in receiving correspondence from you about any developments.

Regards,

Ali  

New Post
 9/8/2013 3:36 PM

So I sent her this reply.

Sent: 02 September 2013 18:25
To: "Ali Bracken" <ali.bracken@dailymail.ie>

Hi Ali,

You seem to forget that you are now a known criminal who went out of her way to slander me Ali.

The price of that slander is set at EUR10,000 and you can pay me any time you like.

If you force it to a trial then the costs of the trial and the preparation from for me to go to trial will be charged to you too.

As my very wise grand mothers used to say "if you had kept your mouth shut you might have been thought wise".

The fact that you are being emails on these open letters is recorded. 

So the fact you are remaining silent while you know every single member of parliament is an accomplice to a crime has been well established.

Now? Aren't you so glad you decided to cross swords with me and slander me?

How is that working out for you?

How do you like your entry in CAF and how it comes up in google?

And have you asked Fiona Brassil how she likes being denounced in public as well?

Tell me Ali. Did you women REALLY think that you could get away with committing crimes against men with impunity for ever?

Did you REALLY think it was a good idea to steal our children, steal our houses, then hate on us and laugh at us as men fell into depression and suicided?

Did you REALLY imagine that this would not blow back on you women?

Did you REALLY think that men would NEVER stand up for themselves and denounce you hate filled shrews for the hate filled shrews you chose to be?

I often wonder what you women were thinking as you were laughing at men killing themselves.

Maybe you could write an article about it and tell us all.

And you did not even do me the courtesy of sending me a copy of the article you published about me.

What sort of person are you Ali that you slander a man and openly enjoy mens lives being destroyed?

And do the men in your life know this is who you really are?

And yes...I will post this to CAF...we are getting 110,000 hits per month from 10,500+ distinct IPs now.

Best Regards 

Your brother peter 

New Post
 9/8/2013 3:37 PM

And, of course, after slandering me, this is her reply.

Sent: 02 September 2013 18:46
To: "peter@peternolan.com" <peter@peternolan.com>

I’m not interested in receiving correspondence from you about any developments.

Regards,

Ali  

New Post
 9/8/2013 3:37 PM

So I sent this back to her.

Sent: 02 September 2013 19:01
To: Ali Bracken
Cc: peter@peternolan.com

LOL!!

So? Why would I bother NOT sending you these emails Ali?

What's up Ali?

Not MAN ENOUGH to stand up for truth, justice and equality before the law?

Not MAN ENOUGH to defend the children of your land from the implementation of a police state which is what is happening?

Are you just one more gutless coward Ali? 

A woman who takes her considerable pay packet to lie to people and hide the truth?

Is THAT what you are?

Best Regards 

Your brother peter 

New Post
 9/8/2013 3:39 PM

And what is the NEXT email I get. This one. I mean who did this dumb bitch think this email was going to go to?

Sent: 05 September 2013 15:03
To: rstybrqdmr@whoisprivacyprotect.com
Subject: Crimes Against Fathers

Good afternoon,

My name is Ali Bracken, I’m a journalist with the Irish Daily Mail in Dublin, Ireland.

Your company is the administrator for crimesagainstfathers.com.

On the site, there are a number of defamatory statements made about me by the individual who set up the site, Peter Nolan.

If they are not removed immediately, legal action will be pursued.

Kind regards,

Ali Bracken

Crime Correspondent

Irish Daily Mail

Ph: 0857334923

New Post
 9/8/2013 3:57 PM

And this is the reply I sent her. 

Sent: 09 September 2013 00:57
Subject: RE: Crimes Against Fathers

Hi Ali,

Tell me. Who did you think your email was going to go to? Do you imagine there is someone who has the power to take down my site? Not even your high court could get a post taken down about Fiona Brassil. I am glad I am pissing you off because obviously you are pissed off to bother to try going through the privacy protect process.

I am putting these emails on to the CAF site so your family and friend, and any man DUMB ENOUGH to be involved with you can see your true character.

Your CAF entry has had 2,300 hits so far. So I guess at least SOME people who know you have seen it, right? It is going to stay with you for the rest of your life.

Now. Let me see. This comment.

“On the site, there are a number of defamatory statements made about me by the individual who set up the site, Peter Nolan.”

For a comment to be defamation it has to be false. Now. Would you like to point out what comment I have made that is false?

Here. Let me show you what slander looks like.

“A DISGRUNTLED Australian has threatened an 'act of war' on the Dail next month unless politicians stop what he describes as a 'war on fathers'.”

That is what slander looks like. I at no time threatened an act of war. I am not a “disgruntled Australian”. Those two statements are false and you made them in public. Not only did you make them in public? You made them in a widely published newspaper. The price of doing so has been set at EUR10,000. I know you can afford EUR10,000 so that seems very reasonable. The next time you choose to commit the crime of slander meaning breaking “thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour” you might think twice, eh?

“If they are not removed immediately, legal action will be pursued.”

“A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle”
“Sisters are doing it for themselves”
“A woman can do anything a man can do”

But when a woman is exposed as a man hater, a liar, a hypocrite and a criminal slanderer? Oh THEN she runs to MEN to try and get them to stop the TRUTH being told about her. Do you have any idea how pathetic you are? Do you have any idea how disgusting and repulsive men like me find women like you Ali? Very digusting. Very repulsive.

So, by all means. Go to the high court in Ireland. Go to your mate Alan Shatter. See if you can get anyone in your legal community to be willing to talk to me. Because I can tell you every person who talks to me from the criminal cartel of the Irish Guvment and Irish Legal Fraternity are going to have their communications published to CAF and they are going to be denounced as criminals in the public where their family and friends AND CHILDREN can see that denouncement.

And Ali. This gave me the best laugh of all “Crime Correspondent ”

You are kidding me, right? That shows everyone who reads this what a coward and deceiver you are. You know as well as I do that the legal fraternity is a criminal cartel but you won’t write it. You know as well as I do that Alan Shatter refused my citizenship application in an act of criminal sex based discrimination so as to attempt to injure my ability to earn my income.

You know as well as I do that Alan Shatter is LEGALLY OBLIGED to provide me with a permanent residency visa based on the EU Legislation that the Irish Government is signed up to.

And you call yourself a “Crime Reporter”!!! LOL!! Hysterical.

I am going to make sure your reputation is toast Ali. I am going to make sure that any man who is DUMB ENBOUGH to date you is going to know your true character. If he still wants to date you after that? I pity the fool.

The next time you want to slander someone? You might think twice.

And Ali? Since there is a state of WAR in effect on the land of Ireland. I can guarantee you this. Should some good and decent man commit an act of WAR against you and make the world a better place for you not being in it? I GUARANTEE I will release him from any subsequent incarceration. I will praise him as a HERO standing up for MENS RIGHTS and the right of the protection of the law for men as well as women.

I would give me great pleasure to praise such a man Ali.

Now might you start to consider that men are deserving of the protection of the law from criminal women? Because us men do WARFARE very well. You women keep telling us what monsters we are. You hate good men and good fathers. You take great pleasure in destroying their lives.

Well? Are you happy you women have created a “monster” who is willing to claim into existence a STATE OF WAR and GUARANTEE the release of any man who happens to be taken a prisoner of war?

Are you happy now Ali?

Best Regards

Peter Nolan
Founder
Instant Business Intelligence
peter.nolan@instantbi.com
Welcome Page
Video Page
Downloads
IBI Store
LinkedIn

New Post
 9/9/2013 1:48 PM

One of the men on my list decided to write the following to Ali.

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: "ali.bracken@dailymail.ie" <ali.bracken@dailymail.ie>
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2013 9:55 PM
Subject: Fathers without Rights

Ali, I have seen posted all over several mens rights newsgroups, facebook pages, sites like avoiceformen.com and other places how you have slandered and ridiculed a father who was robbed of his children and cheated in divorce court.  

I want you to know Ali, I am in the USA, on a military base in Washington State as I type this.  McChord Air Force Base.  I want you to know Ali, many military men, trained to kill without regard or remorse, are SICK AND TIRED of you women and the family court system that puts TYRANNY on them every day.  Robbing their children, robbing their homes.  

Colonels are tired of this, Generals are tired of this, the rank and file enlisted classes are tired of this.  Base commanders have told me the CORRUPT FAMILY COURTS are a greater threat to the morale of his units than terrorists in the middle east.  One lying wife can rob one of his soldiers of his children, house, and paycheck and send the man into suicide and destroy the fighting force of an entire unit.  Do you cover this?  No, you don't cover the crimes against men, in corrupt family courts.  

You want equality?  You want freedom?  That isn't free, that comes at the cost of MEN willing to lay down their life for fellow citizens.  Or do they have a FEMALE DRAFT in ireland?  I am not sure, I am not irish, but in the USA the DRAFT is for men only, not for females.  Yet you want Equality.  

When I see you write and article that NO MAN should be conscripted into the military to die for country unless women are given the same EQUALITY I will criticize you for the hypocrite YOU ARE.  

More importantly though, men worldwide will stop fighting for you, dying for you, keeping your freedom and "peaceful" state protected, then you shall see the full consequences of corrupted family courts that ROBBED men, military men, of thier children, homes, and sanity, and you will have only yourself to blame.

New Post
 11/22/2013 10:43 AM

LOL! This is hysterical. Ali Bracken, who was so want to slander me in a national newspaper is so "strong and independent" that she has to block my email address! LOL!!

I could not make up what a pathetic bunch of liars and hypocrites western women are today.

From: Mail Delivery System [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@mc.internetmailserver.net]
Sent: 21 November 2013 03:22
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

This is the mail system at host mc.internetmailserver.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not

be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can

delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<ali.bracken@dailymail.ie>: host cluster3.eu.messagelabs.com[194.106.220.35]

said: 553-Sorry, your email address peter@peternolan.com has been

553-blacklisted. Please see the FAQs section on spam at

553-http://www.messagelabs.com/support/ for more 553 information. (#5.7.1)

(in reply to RCPT TO command)

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Ali Bracken. Man hater, liar, hypocrite and mis-representerAli Bracken. Man hater, liar, hypocrite and mis-representer