You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Anna Marie Joyce Man hater Anna Marie Joyce Man hater
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/27/2012 10:09 AM

So....on the same thread 

Anna Marie Joyce Man hater.

Here is her facebook., http://www.facebook.com/anna.m.joyce

This is the thread.

http://www.facebook.com/No.War.In.My....

Anna comes along Anna Marie Joice. She is a man hater of the first degree. She is 99.9% likely to be one of these women who has NEVER denounced all those criminal women who abuse men in the family courts. Indeed. It is simply not possible that she does not know men who have been criminally abused. I am pretty sure I would win the bet that she has NEVER publicly called for women to be held equal before the law and for women to be 51% of the war dead, workplace dead, homeless, incarcerated, alimony payers,  child support payers.

And here is she defending men from my comments when she will most certainly NOT defend men from criminal women as a 99.9% probability.

So my comment to Anna Marie Joyce is this.

PROVE you want to be equal by joining the CAF Ireland Womens Site and holding criminal women as equal before the law.

PROVE you want to be equal by campaigning for women to be 51% of the war dead, workplace dead, homeless, incarcerated, alimony payers,  child support payers.

And if you can not PROVE that to me then my claim you are a MAN HATER stands.

Anna Marie Joyce Here Here John I will not listen to that man say my father my husband and my sons were or are cowards far far from it and there are plenty of men out there who are not afraid to stand up and be counted and many who died so that we can have a free society some people really need an education!!
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Anna Marie Joyce Man hater Anna Marie Joyce Man hater