You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Carole Jean Mills. Man hater, liar, hypocriteCarole Jean Mills. Man hater, liar, hypocrite
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/24/2012 1:22 PM

Modified By host  on 7/24/2012 1:24:05 PM
Carole Jean Mills. Man hater, liar, hypocrite

This is her facebook. http://www.facebook.com/carole.j.mills

This is what this man hater, liar and hypocrite had to say about me.

Carole Jean Mills wow peter, very sweeping generalisations regarding irish women there...fuelled by personal bitter experience perhaps...we are not all greedy, grasping harpies out to fleece our potential exes of all they hold dear...easy on the vitriol there...it serves no positive purpose to demonise an entire national gender based on the negative actions of a section of same.

This was my reply.

Peter Nolan ‎Carole Jean Mills You do not get to downgrade FACTS to "sweeping generalisations".

I have PROVEN that 99.9% of Irish women are LIARS AND HYPOCRITES and that is what I am telling the lads. And everyone who suppresses this TRUTH will be put into CAF as a MAN-HATER.

It is time for the TRUTH to stand.

And you can take your LIES such as "personal bitter experience" and shove them where the sun does not shine you lying hypocrite.

When was the last time YOU demanded criminal women be treated on an equal before the law basis to men, eh?
New Post
 7/24/2012 1:23 PM

This was her response...was it "if you were the victim of a crime you should get remedy"?

No....she SPEWED MORE MAN HATRED:

Carole Jean Mills good luck with stewing in your bile peter.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Carole Jean Mills. Man hater, liar, hypocriteCarole Jean Mills. Man hater, liar, hypocrite