You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Fiona Hewson Man-Hating liarFiona Hewson Man-Hating liar
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
New Post
 6/24/2012 6:34 AM

So I was talking on a thread over on TNS. A man was asking about what property rights his mother might get. There was the usual claim of "she has been in an abusive relationship for 20 years".

So I replied that if she has been in an abusive relationship for 20 years she probably brought that on herself and probably deserved it. This is a comment that has been made to me HUNDREDS of times by men and women alike over my divorce. But when a man says it about a WOMAN....THAT is fighting words. Women and men are such man-haters in the west. They can not let any criticism of a woman by a man stand. 

Here is the thread.

http://tnsradio.ning.com/forum/topics...

Now. Of particular interest is Fiona Hewson. The following posts are what Fiona Hewson has to say.
New Post
 6/24/2012 6:35 AM

global man you paint a very ugly picture of the world and a load of lies to boot.  I feel very sorry for anybody who has to associate with you in real life and be exposed to the poison that pours out from your black heart.  I applaud your ex wife with a standing ovation for getting herself and her children away from your sickness. I have a feeling that she too was abused for many years.  I personally know several lads who have been brought up by their mothers without fathers.  In these cases the fathers just weren't interested in sticking around.  In a couple of cases their fathers have passed.   These are fantastic boys and men.  My beautiful husband happens to be one.  They're not dark hearted pigs like you.  They are polite to all and strong and have wonderful futures in front of them.  Unlike you.  So global man, let that cancer ingulf you and surround you and eat you away.  Just keep it to yourself you worthless sack of excretia.

Sean, possession is 9/10ths of the law so it would always be better if your mam could get the pig to leave.  Anyway Korky has given great advice.

New Post
 6/24/2012 6:35 AM

And here is my reply to Fiona Hewson.

Delete

Hi Fiona,

thank you for you post. I will now create a "man hating women" forum in the Ireland CAF section and start recording cases of man-hatred as you have posted. You see. I am exposing MAN-HATING women for the MAN-HATERS they are. 

You post is quite typical. Your MAN-HATRED is there for all to see and NO WOMEN pull you up on it.

You slander me and call me names like a five year old which is exactly what you are. 

CAF is now getting so many views that your name will go into GOOGLE and when people search your name they will find you. 

As far as your lie " I have a feeling that she too was abused for many years."

I LOVE how you women count "feelings" about someone you have never met and do not know over EVIDENCE from that same woman that she was BEGGING me to take her back and OPENLY ACKNOWLEDGED she was SINGULARLY AT FAULT in the destruction of her family.

It is high time men denounced MAN-HATERS like you. And I am going to do it even if ALL the other men AND WOMEN on this forum are TOO GUTLESS to do so as well.

Women like you are the REASON that men are killing women in massively increasing numbers. You spew your MAN-HATRED all over the place like a water sprinkler based on NO EVIDENCE AT ALL... Just "feeewwwings".

You are a disgrace. I certainly hope your husband find your entry on the CAF Man hating women forum and demands an explanation from you. Better still...give your husband my email address. peter@peternolan.com. I will show him what a disgusting MAN-HATER he is married to.

New Post
 6/29/2012 9:38 AM

Glow ball man you may assume that thousands of women AND MEN have told you that you deserve to be criminally victimised because you are clearly a prat.  It has nothing to do with your gender.  And as you claim to know 99.9% of western women would you please pass on my regards to my best friend Maeve from school.  And also let my mum know that I won't be over for lunch on Sunday.  Tanks. Fiona.  

New Post
 6/29/2012 9:39 AM

Delete

Well Fiona,

the lads who are reading this have just seen you openly condone criminal acts against a man on the mere accusation that in your opinion "because you are clearly a prat." But you have no evidence I am a prat. You just made that up to justify the criminal victimisation of a man.

So lets turn it around. Do you condone the bashing, raping and murder of a woman who is a "prat"?

If you do not condone the bashing, raping and murder of a woman for being a "prat" you just demonstrated that you are a man-hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigot to the young men here.

By the way your "ally" in these comments Peter Flowers seems to be one Chris Merrett who is a known criminal who is mentally unstable who seems to be in the employ of ASIO to slander me.

Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Fiona Hewson Man-Hating liarFiona Hewson Man-Hating liar