You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Ciara Kelly Liar, man haterCiara Kelly Liar, man hater
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 8/26/2014 2:53 AM

Ciara Kelly Liar, man hater

So this lying man hating bitch decides to try and tell the lie that there is help for men who are suicidal. What a load of bullshit this article is.

This is her twitter. https://twitter.com/ciarakellydoc

This is what a man hating liar looks like.

New Post
 8/26/2014 2:56 AM

This is the man hating article she did.

http://www.independent.ie/life/health-wellbeing/mental-health/dr-ciara-robin-williams-death-has-made-us-all-think-30526500.html

http://www.independent.ie/life/health...

Notice how she COMPLETELY REFUSES TO NOTE THAT MEN IN DIVORCE ARE ONE OF THE HIGHEST CATEGORIES OF SUICIDE FOLLOWED BY BOYS OF SINGLE MOTHERS.

Nope...you won't see this man hating bitch talk about who the actual suicide victims are and WHY they kill themselves. That would be FAR too much like telling the truth.
New Post
 8/26/2014 2:57 AM

There were my tweets on the issue.

New Post
 8/26/2014 3:02 AM

New Post
 8/27/2014 8:33 AM

Tweets and replies

Tweets  Tweets and replies

Joschua Boehm @JoschuaBoehm  ·  18h

@UlcerMagazine Clearly, I have protected her these last 7 years from those who would do her harm. But if she refuses? I will withdraw that.

View conversation

ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times Delete

More

@UlcerMagazine I do not wish to see Jennifer harmed. I wish to see her used as an example of equality before the law. That is my preference.

View conversation

ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times Delete

More

@UlcerMagazine No less than 4 men offered to kill her for her crimes. I forbid them from doing so. She lives because of my good grace.

View conversation

ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 1 time1 FavoriteFavorited 0 times Delete

More

@UlcerMagazine I did not delete any tweet. I have openly and publicly stated that Jennifer will make remedy or be killed. Many times.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine You would be surprised how women change their mind when their own lives are subject to acts of WAR.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine You will soon see women saying "you know, Joschua is right, we have to hold women equal before the law"...

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Nope. Women are starting to realise that they have to put Jennifer on trial or THEY can be lawfully killed.

View conversation

ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 1 time1 FavoriteFavorited 0 times Delete

More

@UlcerMagazine It takes a far greater man to stand alone in a sea of hatred than to simply lash out at his tormentor.

View conversation

More

@Frogtox Now it is 7 years later and I have suffered much? ALL that suffering is liable to be compensated. Don't you agree? Hmm?

View conversation

More

@Frogtox All I have asked since Jennifer committed perjury on 2007-11-09 was for justice to be done. You women have denied that path.

View conversation

More

@Frogtox Just remember. You have to compensate me for a house, two children, a destroyed business and SEVEN YEARS to gain a path to justice

View conversation

More

@Frogtox You women can surely run a jury trial, right? Being equal and all, right?

Let me know what remedy you award for Jennifers perjury

View conversation

More

@Frogtox And when you find them? This is their case file.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Cases/tabid/421/forumid/465/threadid/5971/scope/posts/Default.aspx …

View conversation

More

@Frogtox Then by all means go and find them. I have asked more than 30,000 women that question over the last SEVEN YEARS.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass @GOPMommy Women assault more men than men assault women.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy I think you will find most people think using deadly force to defend your childs life is lawful.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy A court of law can not give full custody of a child. It is not their child. There are not courts of law.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine I know they didn't because I am a very rational man. Only women think "equality before the law" is "irrational".

View conversation

More

@Kris_SacreBleu Ask yourself this question. Why are western women so diametrically opposed to women in germany on equality before the law?

View conversation

More

@Kris_SacreBleu Indeed? Here in Germany NO WOMAN has spoken poorly to me. And yet just today at least 100 western women have done so.

View conversation

More

@Kris_SacreBleu The emphasis is on WESTERN women because women in germany and further east demand women are held accountable for crimes.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine @BeTripp @GOPMommy Yes. Because wanting women held accountable for their crimes is "irrational".

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine @soundpam @jsavite Now you know better than to be telling lies like this Marion.

View conversation

More

@DoctorIllusion @Rissenator LOL! It is funny how men believe lies in preference to the truth. You are reading guvmint sponsored slander.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy "1) nobody shoots a man for stealing a purse." I think you will find quite a few women in the US carry guns and have shot muggers

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy So yes. If a criminal conspires with other criminals to steal a mans house? Killing is justified. It was ever so.

View conversation

ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 2 times2 FavoriteFavorited 0 times Delete

More

@GOPMommy A court of law can not give a woman a house in divorce. Those courts are not courts of law. They are criminal.

View conversation

More

@gordonshuckrow @GOPMommy Easy...she goes to her local family court, commits perjury, and she is given the house. Happens every day.

View conversation

More

@Kris_SacreBleu I was 99% sure it was Rachel Cassidy then. I am 100% sure it was her now.

View conversation

More

@Kris_SacreBleu If Rachel Cassidy was NOT the woman in question? Who was? Hmm? Whoever it was made a false rape allegation.

View conversation

More

@Kris_SacreBleu "Parents fervently deny, as does she" Not on an affidavit. We had very solid evidence. Video and photographs.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie Now Michael. Since you are a deeply evil man? I will not bother talking to you again. I denounce men like you.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie No you do not. Women routinely commit crimes and are not prosecuted. Especially perjury in the family courts.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Which is why 50% of men never have any children. Riiiiight. Most men do like sex with women. But they do not fear them.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy You tell me. How many dead women would it take for 12 Irish women to agree to form a jury do you think?

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie Yes. You are lying Michael. There is a state of WAR in effect on the land of Ireland. Just ask @FitzgeraldFrncs

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy @hboulware Actually we do have 12 men on a jury trial right now in Australia. Irish men are just more cowardly. That's all.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie That is not mass murder. There is a state of WAR in effect in Ireland. Killing people in warfare is LAWFUL. You are a liar.

View conversation

More

Joschua Boehm @JoschuaBoehm  ·  19h

@GOPMommy Women are not even held responsible for their words under oath or their signatures on contracts in the west. Let alone crimes.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy It is called BEING AN ADULT. Adults take on RESPONSIBILITIES. That's the problem with women. Never responsible for your actions.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Someone commits a crime? You are RESPONSIBLE for making sure justice is done. If you do not? You CONDONE the crime.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy I did not say "control other people". I said RESPONSIBLE for what other people do. You have comprehension skills of a 5 year old.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Funny how you women resist equality before the law while lying and pretending your want equality.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Rachel Cassidy is one more example of a woman lying about a man with impunity. The man was BASHED because of her lies.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Rachel Cassidy committed slander at best and perjury at worst. And she was NEVER prosecuted.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy No one has denied the woman was Rachel Cassidy on an Affidavit. Why? Because the woman WAS Rachel Cassidy.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Police are PUBLIC SERVANTS. YOU are responsible for what the police do. YOU are the PUBLIC. It comes with voting.

View conversation

More

@soundpam You would be very surprised how little people who live in the USA know about their political, legal, monetary systems.

View conversation

More

@Bat20351mb If the numbers are readily available and not reported then there is a REASON they are not reported. Use your brain to find it.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy @UlcerMagazine "Men are 93% of the workforce?" Nope. Men are 93% of the people KILLED in the workforce.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Yep..the truth is "irrational" because it challenges the lies you have been told.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Nope. "womens liberation" in the west is a copy of the same in Russia. You have bolshevik no fault divorce in the USA.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine "liberating women" and "no fault divorce" are communist ideas to gain the support of gullible women. Works every time.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine BTW. When Russia took over Romania in 1946 they instituted no fault divorce. Society collapsed there too. Repealed 1966.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Except if Stalin decided something was so bad it had to go? It was probably pretty bad, right?

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine 50 million dead in russia? 70 million dead in china? How many in cambodia? Communism is very deadly to men.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine This happens because the men stop working. Only after the "purges" will the men work from the terror instilled in them.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Implementation of communism invariably creates societal collapse followed by a tyranny.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine More than ONE MILLION MEN killed or wounded.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Somme …

Now. Show me were one MILLION women did the same.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Perhaps you want to google "Battle of the Somme" or Battle for Stalingrad. That is what oppression/subjugation looks like.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Since women will NOT agree to be held equal before the law? It is perfectly justifiable to kill them. Equality goes both ways.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Remember. This whole "it is justifiable to kill women" conversation ends when women agree to be held equal before the law.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Funny how a man who demands women are held equal before the law morphs into "you are a danger to society"...

View conversation

ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 1 time1 Delete

More

@joshualebeck And what about women who commit crimes against men? Do you contact the FBI to investigate THOSE crimes?

View conversation

More

@joshualebeck @FBI Yes please..FBI contact me on joschua@joschuaboehm.com. Would LOVE to hear from you!

View conversation

More

@WrongNowShutUp It's men like you who justify men killing women as the only path to justice Ron. http://bit.ly/1pgJKsF

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy And yet not 12 women will sit on a jury to fairly and justly judge her. And you expect me to believe you are sincere? Really?

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy My ex committed perjury on 2007-11-09. Proven. Since then? More than 30,000 women know she committed this crime....

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Women refuse to read PROOF while claiming no proof exists. That you do not read what exists does not mean it does not exist.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Do you have any idea how many women have said "prove what you say" only to say "I do not have time to read that". 10,000+.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Go read my books if you want details. I have made 200+ videos as well. You women will not review evidence.

http://www.a-man-zon.com/product-category/books/authors/peterandrewnolan/ …

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine The fact women reproduce is why men fight wars and do all the dangerous jobs. 98% war dead men. 93% workplace dead men.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Women have ALWAYS been given MUCH higher value than men because you can reproduce and men can not.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine You only have to notice there is VAWA in the US but no VAMA to notice women are given much higher value in society.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Men are continually getting themselves killed to "defend women and children". Especially in wars. Women are "sacred cows"

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine LOL! That comment is unworthy of you. Womens lives are placed FAR above men. One word. Titanic. 80% of women survived.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy "True nature of women? To love & nurture" No. That's the LIE that is sold to men. Your true nature us revealed in divorce courts.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy If you have a problem with the state of WAR in Ireland? Talk to @FitzgeraldFrncs. She is the most responsible person for it.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy @hboulware Alas, 12 men can not be found to sit on a jury. No peaceful path to justice is possible in Ireland. Hence WAR.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy @hboulware Nope. To re-introduce the rule of law. Of course, if 12 men could be found to form a jury, that would do too.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie I have at no time "promoted the mass murder of women". You have shown you are a liar pretty quickly Michael.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie @Support @twitter Twitter has rules about the right to freedom of speech. And you are a liar. "mass murder of women".

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie What was that commandment of your Jesus? "love one another as I have loved you"? I am not feeling the love you heretic.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie Funny how an evil man hater who does not hold women criminals accountable for crimes tried to violate my freedom of speech.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie Twitter knows who I am. They have agreed to cease and desist suspending my account. How about that?

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine The idea that Jennifer could defeat me or shame me is laughable. That you attempted it is very revealing of you.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine I seek a community supported path to justice. Failing that? Summary justice is also just fine by me.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine If her community insists that she need not make remedy? Then her community will be sentencing her to an early death.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine The length of her life is up to her community. If her community insists she makes remedy for her crimes? I wish her long life

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine The only two futures Jennifer has is living in poverty or death. I would very much prefer her to have a long life.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Soon? She will have all her ill gotten gain taken from her. If she will not do this voluntarily? She will be killed.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Now? For all intents and purposes? Jennifer is defeated. She is disgraced publicly as a criminal, child abusing prostitute.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Far from being "defeated" I accepted the temporary superior force applied BY MEN and then returned to the battlefield.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine LOL! Jennifer used the apparatus of TWO governments to steal from me. I was stolen from BY MEN on behalf of a woman.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy I am very specific in what I say. I will not commit any crime...unlike those who committed crimes against me like my ex.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy No. That is a lie. I am saying that it will only take ONE such man to gain the protection of the law for men.

View conversation

More

@Frogtox @PastorFrisbie And can you convince them to sit on an all womens jury and hold women equal before the law? Hmm? I await your answer

View conversation

More

@Frogtox @PastorFrisbie So tell me Prepper. Can you find 11 other women who agree women should be held equal before the law today?

View conversation

More

@Frogtox @PastorFrisbie Well if women agreed to be held accountable for their crimes today? No more women would have to be killed.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie LOL! Saying "punk" a number of times does not qualify you as Dirty Harry. You are a deeply evil man. I know it. You know it.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine "Men fear women because their biology makes them unable to resist women." That's really funny. Who told you that rubbish?

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy @TheXclass And I heard santa claus is coming early this year. Women and manginas tell lies about me. That's standard.

View conversation

More

@Kris_SacreBleu If she was NOT the woman in question? Why not simply say so on an affidavit, hmmm?

View conversation

More

@Kris_SacreBleu Rachel Cassidy is a false rape accuser. No one has denied these assertions under oath. As a matter of law? She is guilty.

View conversation

More

@Kris_SacreBleu Rachel Cassidy was not innocent. No one has denied she was the woman in question on an Affidavit. I got it right.

View conversation

More

Joschua Boehm @JoschuaBoehm  ·  20h

@GOPMommy Indeed? Women routinely have men incarcerated using the state. Violation of freedom has been an act of war for centuries.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Some women have defended getting their purse stolen by shooting the thief, right? So why not shoot women who steal houses? Hmm?

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Kidnapping children and abusing them. Stealing a mans house. How many people have defended their children and property with force?

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine "some" in the english language does carry the connotation of "not a very large number" in cases where that is desired.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine No.."some" means two or more. "I have some apples" means two or more. But it also negates "I have millions of apples".

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine The things I have been shown and told these last 6 years? They would have fried my brain 10 years ago.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Well how do you know they are lying? I have seen things much more surprising than a mere "bigfoot".

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie My two books are true today and will remain true. There is no judgement day for me. I am judged every day. By me.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie When I tell the truth to young men about christian churches? They leave more often than they stay. They know truth.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie You refuse to hold your women accountable for their crimes. And you deny you do  this too. Disgusting liars and hypocrites.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie You christians genocided untold hundreds of millions and you have the hide to DENY that you did this.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie In case you do not know? Joseph Ratzinger and Elizabeth Windsor were recently found guilty of genocide as head of churches

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie You falsely pretend some "goodness" while you carry out your crimes of genocide. You "save" people by genociding them.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie You western christian minsters are deeply evil people. You use the name of "God" and you are liars and hypocrites to a one.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie No facts eh? You should try reading my books. I truly despise western christian ministers.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie I was christian from 16 to 44. I despise western christians, especially you ministers, for not holding women accountable.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie I have asked more than 10,000 christians to serve on juries to uphold your religion. About 20 have agreed. Not good response

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie I even asked the pope to make a statement on that point. Seems he did not want to.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie And what do you christian ministers do about women committing perjury and stealing in the courts? Nothing. Absolutely nothing

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie Last time I checked the 10 commandments perjury and stealing were crimes. And yet women commit these daily in family courts.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie And yet in ALL the western world there is not ONE christian minister who will lift a finger to make that so.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine She is giving you women a bad name among men because you will not demand she state her position. http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ireland/Forums/tabid/105/forumid/79/scope/threads/Default.aspx …

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Try @FitzgeraldFrncs . Minister for Justice and equality in Ireland. Refuses to comment on equality before the law....

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine That Theresa May, head of the home office, refuses to comment on equality before the law? That reflect badly on WOMEN voters

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Try reading my correspondence with Theresa May. She is giving all you women a bad name.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/unitedkingdom/Forums/tabid/360/forumid/179/scope/threads/Default.aspx …

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine No. They refuse to comment on their position on equality before the law...as politicians creating legislation.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Well, she is doing her best I am sure.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Since I was 5 years old I have known that defending those less able to defend themselves was MY RESPONSIBILITY. Why don't you?

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Or did you think voting was just a popularity contest where you had no personal responsibility.

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy When you vote? You are responsible, accountable, and LIABLE for everything public servants do. ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Including police

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy Are you women so stupid that you did not realise the PRIVILEGE of VOTING came with OBLIGATIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES? Hmm?

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy You women wanted the vote. That means YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for policing EVERYONE elses behaviour, especially around crimes. DUH?!

View conversation

More

@GOPMommy So when a woman is raped and bashed to death that's ok? Because no one else is responsible for policing that behaviour?

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Check it out. Hilary Clinton. In the public for 40 years. Has NEVER called for women to be held equal before the law. Why?

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine The proof is the unanimous inaction on one point. An unanimity of response no other topic brings forth.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Now. Given they have those numbers? For what reason would they suppress them? Men are so worthless, we don't count suicides.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine For example? You will not find ANY government reporting the number of men who suicide during divorce. NOT ONE.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Governments systematically NOT reporting on things is hardly like unicorns. You can do better than that.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Do you know how many men would like to be "subjugated" into working in the home...rather than being 93% of workplace dead?

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Indeed? In "subjugating women" the women were given the easiest job in the safest environment. Raising children in the home.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine "womens liberation" in the west has followed the same plan as was implemented in Russia. Pays to learn from history.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine You know something is a bad idea when even STALIN decides it is too destructive to the state.

View conversation

ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 1 time1 Delete

More

@UlcerMagazine The devastation of "liberating women" was so severe in Russia that STALIN was the man who repealed no fault divorce in 1936.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine You do know he introduced no fault divorce in 1917. And the subsequent collapse of society starved 20 million people to death

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine You do know that Lenin was the biggest feminist in Russia, right? That "liberating women" was an essential part of his plan.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine When women are "liberated" what happens is society collapses. "liberating women" is a standard ploy to introduce communism.

View conversation

ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 2 times2 FavoriteFavorited 0 times Delete

More

@UlcerMagazine The thing about women is they are so selfish and self centered they never look at life through the eyes of men....EVER.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine For example? Most western societies have practices conscription or national service..or both. ONLY FOR MEN.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine The funny thing is, no one has ever produced any evidence of men subjugating women. Men subjugate men much more.

View conversation

More

@WrongNowShutUp The backlash I noticed starting 6 years ago is now in full swing. And there are about 100 years of it to run.

View conversation

More

@WrongNowShutUp In the UK women on daily mail comments tried to have men censored down to only 50% of comments. They make more than 80% now.

View conversation

More

@WrongNowShutUp It has gotten so bad places like Huffington Post ban men at first "objectionable comment".

View conversation

More

@WrongNowShutUp Look at any comments section of any newspaper. Men are denouncing western women openly. That didn't happen 5 years ago.

View conversation

More

@WrongNowShutUp 6 years ago I would not have gotten 800 downloads. The backlash by men against women is coming in the west. It is 5% in now.

View conversation

More

@WrongNowShutUp Yes I am proud of that. Lots more young men are hearing about the true nature of women. http://www.returnofkings.com/

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine The entire western culture normalises and even champions violence against men while condemning violence against women.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Even in James Bind films depiction of women being killed is always a BIG deal. How many men are killed in JB films? Lots.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Violence against women is almost non-existent in lame stream media. Violence against men is pervasive. Check it out.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Try watching ANY highly violent movie. Men get killed left right and center in the most violent ways. Never women.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Try going and watching some newscasts of disasters. Men dying is systematically erased from newscasts.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine In every newscast in the western world? When men die it is "people". But that is just a co-incidence, right?

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine There is co-ordinated effort to hide this. Listen to any newscast. "30 people died in an accident, mostly women and children"

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine There is no country I know of where women are the primary victims of crime and war. It is always men who are primary victims

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine ...men attack, injure, kill and cause mayhem to other MEN much more than they do to women.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine ..fear rebellion of men. Men do not fear women. There is nothing to fear. Men fear other men. And rightly so.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Not quite. The ruling oligarchy is mostly men. (Yes, QEII is in there). They hide the true nature of women because they...

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Very observant of you. You seemed to overstating the percentage of men who are paedophiles. Some carries "relatively small %"

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Well? You can find PLENTY of people who believe big foot is real. Are they all lying?

View conversation

More

Joschua Boehm @JoschuaBoehm  ·  21h

@PastorFrisbie I have had young men leave their churches and break their engagements after reading my book. I have truth. You have lies.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie By the way? I was christian from 16 to 44. I renounced that religion because it is obviously so full of liars and hypocrites.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie You western pastors are not "men". You are manginas who suck up to women to get your weekly donations. Disgusting.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie I do not know ONE christian minister who says women should be held accountable for their crimes just like men. Not ONE.

View conversation

More

@PastorFrisbie Ah, a pastor. You are the biggest hypocrites of all. You do not hold women christians accountable for their crimes.

View conversation

More

@FastFuriousBOLD When you speak in public? Best to put your best foot forward rather than act like a fool.

View conversation

More

@FastFuriousBOLD Do you realise that your foolish reply reflects badly on ALL women since they do not rebuke you for it.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine If 2,000+ politicians in 6 countries ALL refuse to comment on ONE topic. You think there might be some collusion? Hmm?

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine The ONLY topic ALL politicians agree on is that women must not be held equal before the law. There is no other I know of.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine ..statement on women being held equal before the law? Name one OTHER topic 2,000+ politicians can agree on! LOL!

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Did you know there is not ONE politician of note in USA, Canada, Ireland, UK, Australia, New Zealand who will make a...

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine It is in the interests of the ruling oligarchy to hide the true nature of women, especially around crimes. So they do.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine It is not what is reported that you best look for. It is what is NOT reported that proves such is widespread and systematic.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Sure. Just go read ask for the stats on prosecution for perjury in the family law courts. You will find there are none.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Given the entire political and legal system is criminal in nature? Don't you think they systematically manipulate "studies"?

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine What is proven is that the entire legal system is criminal in nature. They can't hide that..so they just lie about it.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Funny how governments and police try not to leave damning evidence laying around to prove such is systematic.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Governments have long had the agenda of hiding the true nature of women from men. It is not hard to see why.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine There are 10 planks of communism documented in the communist manifesto. Most western countries have all 10. Certainly the US.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Actually, Australia is a communist country as well. It has been for some time. Most people do not understand communism.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine "Women" in the english language means "two or more". "Some women" means "two or more". The "some" is redundant.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Even Karl Marx championed democracy as the way to get to communism. Not many people know that.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine The CPUSA used to champion "democracy" on their home page until I reported that widely. Then they took it down.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine As your subscribers how many think that they live in a democracy and this is different to communism.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine ..I am a good example. My wife committed perjury. She admits it, indeed brags about it. I am persecuted for demanding justice

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Men who make public the crime of a woman can be certain they will suffer more criminal victimisation for doing so...

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine "Anecdotal evidence always proves everything". And yet anecdotal evidence often proves a very good indicator of the truth.

View conversation

More

Joschua Boehm @JoschuaBoehm  ·  22h

@UlcerMagazine This manipulation of stats to hide the crimes of women is common all over the world. Woman=angel, man=devil paradigm.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine In the US? When a woman hires a hit man to kill her husband? It is not counted as a woman murdering a man for stats.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine In Australia, when two lesbians had a DV incident? The "aggressor" was marked "male" for stats by police until caught.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine There are never studies in to women committing crimes. Those are hidden by governments. Or falsified.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine There have been many studies about "new boyfriend" being the most likely to rape a girl.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine That is a shade over USD100,000 in todays money. I also paid 10% sales taxes and many other taxes too. That's communism! LOL

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine My wife voted left. One year I paid AUD96,000 in income taxes. She flipped! She could not connect "left" with "high taxes".

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Not ALL women love big governments. Some are smart enough to see the trap. But not many. Women vote left in majority.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine If you think you can own private property? Just don't pay taxes for a while. See how that "ownership" goes.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine If you understood the legal system? You would understand you can not own private property in the US today.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Very few people know that the US (and other countries) are actually communist governments. They call it "democracy".

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine We do not have capitalism anywhere in the world today. We have communism with a very thin veneer of capitalism over the top.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine In one case? The mother gave her 5 year old girl to the "new boyfriend". She was raped for 10 years before she ran away.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine I have dealt with a LOT of girls raped in the family home. All but a few? The mother knew and consented.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Further, the "new boyfriend" is the MOST likely rapist? And that in almost ALL cases he rapes her with full consent of mother

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine BTW. Are you aware that in cases of girls being raped in the home the natural father is the LEAST likely rapist? ...

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Some men are paedophiles. However, evidence suggest just as many women are paedophiles as men. Erin Pizzy has made that claim

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine No..you can't. They are very different places. Australia is also like the US. Too the same. Where I come from.

View conversation

More

Joschua Boehm @JoschuaBoehm  ·  23h

@UlcerMagazine Even the greeks knew if you give women the vote they vote for communism and that it is a disaster. Like I said...comedy.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine The women even pass a law that the handsome men must have sex with an ugly woman before a beautiful one! LOL!!

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Did you ever read the Greek play "assembly women"? Women take over the assembly and introduce communism. It is a comedy! LOL!

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Women LOVE "big guvmint". Women were only given the vote to introduce global communism. Women love welfare states.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine We are working at dealing with the various governments and the criminals within. But we are having to fight off our women too

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine As a man who was suicidal for a bit? I know something about these things. I was glad I was a long way from my ex then.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Sadly, even when men like Robin Williams are pursued for money beyond their tolerance few women will listen.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine I have been pointing out that the criminal victimisation of men in the divorce courts will create more dead women..and men.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Sadly, yes. You spend more on your military than the next 25 countries combined. And your police shoot first ask qs later.

View conversation

More

@jrf195959 Before you accuse me of being "right". I don't vote. It only encourages them. I rescinded my consent to be governed in 2009.

View conversation

More

@jrf195959 Tell me. In 40 years in the public? Why do you think Hilary has never once demanded women be held equal before the law?

View conversation

More

@jrf195959 Read your profile. Funny how you "progressives" are never progressing towards equality before the law.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine In your position at Ulcer? You can not have missed how much more often men are killing women in divorce, right?

View conversation

More

@jrf195959 If women had said in November 2007. "Jennifer, perjury is a crime, we will punish you for that"? None of this would have happend

View conversation

More

@jrf195959 @carlbyrnetwit It is WOMEN who have resisted justice being done for SEVEN YEARS. That means they are liable for my compensation

View conversation

More

@jrf195959 @carlbyrnetwit By the way? I would be quite happy to get back to my normal life just as soon as justice is done...

View conversation

More

@jrf195959 @carlbyrnetwit Why do you think women resist holding women equal before the law in the west? Even to the death they resist that.

View conversation

More

@jrf195959 @carlbyrnetwit Only those who openly condone crimes against men. And it is not hatred. It is merely justice.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Places like Paris, Stockholm, Vienna. They are unique. The city, buildings, people, cultures. Very different.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine LOL! Not identical...but there is a sameness about the malls, roads, buildings, people, attitudes. Not like Europe.

View conversation

More

@MrBlanchat @MensMrm @philipnolan1 My conversation with him is on the CAF link. He is a man hater and blatant liar. Typical journalist.

View conversation

More

@MrBlanchat @MensMrm @philipnolan1 We all know men who rape girls are pursued to the end of the earth and get 10-15 years.

View conversation

More

@MrBlanchat @MensMrm @philipnolan1 So I sent him this one where a woman raped a boy and was smacked over the wrist.

View conversation

More

@MrBlanchat @MensMrm @philipnolan1 Philip falsely claims women get the same punishment for crimes as men. He is obviously a liar.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine LA, SF, NYC, New Jersey, Boston, Houston, Dallas, Chicago...all too much the same, don't you think? I worked in those cities

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine The only place that was REALLY different was New Orleans. Apart from the smell....it has it's own culture. No starbucks etc.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine I do not like "american culture" very much. Too "the same". Same malls..same buildings. Everywhere you go..the same.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine I never did like Levis. I was too thin for them when I was young. They hung off me like a sack. I was very thin as a teen.

View conversation

More

@TJMitchJohnson @barrielouise If women were intelligent? They would demand equality before the law too.

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 If you were as intelligent as me? You would understand me. Alas, so few men are. So they keep "fighting"...

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 Indeed? I am currently attacking #WomenAgainstFeminism. They are doing way more harm than good.

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 "fighting" something only ensures the continuation of that which you are fighting. Much better to ignore it.

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 The only reason feminism still exists is that men are "fighting" it. It is a very silly thing to do.

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 If all the men "fighting feminism" would put 1% of that effort into re-introducing the rule of law? We would be finished.

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 Nope. My focus is to re-introduce the rule of law. I delivered the remedy for individual men to opt out in 2009.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine I worked for IBM. The quintessential US company for 8 years. I also have many friends and colleagues there.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine For example? I designed the source code control system for the international space station as far back as 1990.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine I have working in the US quite a few times and I have studied the legal and political system quite closely.

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 Only with people who do not matter.

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 Most men do not want freedom. They want "slightly less slavery". And they are fighting for "slightly less slavery". Dumb.

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 For example? Rescind your consent to be governed? No court order applies to you. Isn't THAT what you want? Freedom?

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 http://www.a-man-zon.com/product-category/books/authors/peterandrewnolan/ …

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 You can self study "living free" for about 100 hours and then rescind your consent to be governed. Whola. No feminism.

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 Feminism has little to no effect on any man who rescinds his consent to be governed. That is what you need. No guvmint.

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 Feminism has lost all credibility with any thinking man. That is not what you need. What you need is what we have created.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine The person is the political is the cry of the marxists. I have no part of that. Indeed, I am aware of the lie of politics.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine @carlbyrnetwit I probably know more about america than you do.

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 Men over 40? Less than 1% of them might be useful in the future. Men over 40 are 99%+ the enemy of other men.

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 The people who are going to re-introduce the rule of law are MEN. Specifically men between the ages of 16 and 30 today.

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 The Illuminati are not "ideas". They are a fact of life. You can not persuade women to anything. They are too dumb.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Despite singing her praises, especially for helping me when I was suicidal, western women claim "you hate all women". Hhmm?

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine It is no exaggeration to say that I never knew what a real woman could be like until I met a Ukrainian women here in Germany

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine I happened to be working in germany when I divorced. German women were kind and supportive of me. I really like them.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Bad guess. I was born and raised in Australia. I stayed in Germany after divorce because it is such a great place to live.

View conversation

More

Joschua Boehm @JoschuaBoehm  ·  23h

@UlcerMagazine @carlbyrnetwit Yes...the idea of men being given the same protection of the law is very funny in the west. Here it is serious

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 And women are so stupid you can tell them what you are doing and they will still spew hatred anyway. Because they are haters

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 My posts are not for the women. They are for the men who are watching. That is why I poke them...they spew hatred. Men see.

View conversation

More

@JackOutisBurn1 Jack. Women will dismiss any idea they do not like. You can not make that "hard". I know women better than you do it seems.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Here in Germany? 99.9%+ of women demand women are held equal before the law. Why do you think that stark difference is there?

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine In all those countries women condone women committing crimes against men in the 99.9%+ majority.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine "western" as in UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand. These are all western english speaking countries.

View conversation

More

Joschua Boehm @JoschuaBoehm  ·  24h

@jrf195959 @carlbyrnetwit "nuts". The new name for men who stand up for truth, justice and equality before the law. Thanks!

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit @UlcerMagazine Funny how women in Germany take the position men are people too and deserve the protection of the law.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit @UlcerMagazine When a woman kidnaps a child here? She goes to jail. In Ireland? She is given the house, car, cash and kids.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit @UlcerMagazine ...why? Because they want rape to be taken seriously. So they DEMAND false allegations are treated seriously.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit @UlcerMagazine Here in Germany? When a woman makes a false rape allegation? The OTHER WOMEN demand she is jailed....

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit @UlcerMagazine Here in Germany it is almost unheard of for women to condone crimes by women. Very rare indeed.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine @carlbyrnetwit We will re-introduce the rule of law in Ireland and Australia over the protests of you women.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine @carlbyrnetwit I am not trolling as you can tell from my books. I am very serious. http://www.a-man-zon.com/product-category/books/authors/peterandrewnolan/ …

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine What is your comment that it is only WESTERN women who condone crimes against men in the 99.9%+ majority?

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine How about the fact in germany 99.9%+ of women demand women are held equal before the law. The OPPOSITE of western women.

View conversation

More

@jrf195959 Now? Which would you prefer? Lots of dead women? Or me having a community supported path to justice. Think hard. Tough question.

View conversation

More

@jrf195959 The only thing I am being denied is a community supported path to justice. Absent that? It is justifiable to kill women.

View conversation

More

@jrf195959 @carlbyrnetwit After 10,000 of you show up and tell lies and no other women object? Don't be surprised we think you are all liars

View conversation

More

@jrf195959 @carlbyrnetwit I am not being denied my rights as a father or a man. So you are just one more woman who is liar.

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng How hypocritical can you be not ALSO insisting on equality before the law, hhmm?

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng Tell me. Why do you "equal women" resist the idea of holding women equal before the law, hhmm? You resist very strongly

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng Some men are involved in wars around the world. And I am dealing with them too.

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng If the measure is how many people one gender kills or incites to be killed? Women kill FAR more people than men do.

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng Indeed? Women KILL THEIR CHILDREN so often it has to be not regarded as a crime. It is called "infanticide".

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng If a child is lucky enough to not be aborted? The mother kills the child about FIVE TIMES more often than the father.

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng Women kill MANY more children than men do. You might have heard of it. It is called "abortion". Men have NO SAY.

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng By the way? Women also kill plenty of men directly in the USA.

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng Every day MANY men kill themselves from criminal abuse in the family law courts.

View conversation

More

@yevgeniyaaa You are a liar. I called you on it. Try reading my books if you want to know what I am talking about. http://www.a-man-zon.com/product-category/books/authors/peterandrewnolan/ …

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine And note I say WESTERN. Here in Germany? 99.9%+ of women demand women are treated equal before the law. How about that?

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine And yet 99.9%+ of western women in the west will publicly condone women using the state to steal from men.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine The % of men who commit crimes against women is small. There are VERY few men who will publicly condone men raping women.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Your mistake is that 99.9%+ of western women condone crimes against men. That is more than "some". That is "vast majority".

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng The legal system is a criminal cartel. So we are creating our own system of LAW. Big difference.

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng I say killing women is justifiable and there is a "twitter storm" about it.

Women say GENOCIDE MEN? S-I-L-E-N-C-E.

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng When women can SERIOUSLY call for GENOCIDE and no women object? That's pretty evil, wouldn't you agree?

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng ...there are women feminists who openly call for the genocide of males down to 10%. No women object to that.

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng "but women dont say ALL men R evil" I think you need to listen to some quotes from women feminists....

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit I have other Irish friends who tried to wake you dumb Irish men up. They have given up on you...to a one.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit Half Irish by ancestry yes. Half german. I thought Irish men would wish criminals in guvmint prosecuted. You don't.

View conversation

More

@yevgeniyaaa You know. After 10,000+ women rely on LIES and no one objects? Don't wonder why we think you are all liars.

View conversation

More

@yevgeniyaaa "openly talking about his intent to kill women" And yet again a woman relies on LIES. It is so predictable.

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng You are obviously very ignorant. Here. Try reading my books. You might learn something. http://www.a-man-zon.com/product-category/books/authors/peterandrewnolan/ …

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng We are creating our OWN juries and courts thank you very much. There will be no judges and lawyers. They are criminals.

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng I just got the minister for justice in ireland fired for his crimes. He was becoming a political liability.

View conversation

More

@asJBdorightthng Dude. You seem not to know the current legal system is a criminal cartel.

View conversation

More

Joschua Boehm @JoschuaBoehm  ·  Aug 26

@larsolsson Lars. Man haters like you made men killing women justifiable. Look at what your man hatred does. http://bit.ly/1pgJKsF

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit And you Irish men are so stupid you will not even know to thank him for what he did. Men like you made WAR necessary.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit But all that is needed is ONE DECENT MAN who is willing to kill Irish Women until Irish men have the protection of the law.

View conversation

ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 4 times4 FavoriteFavorited 3 times3 Delete

More

@carlbyrnetwit That is why I declared a state of WAR. Irish men are such pathetic losers not even 12 will stand up to criminal women.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit I tried to help other men like you secure your rights. You lie about me and call me names. You Irish men are such losers.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit LOL! Dude. I am MUCH happier divorced than I EVER was "married with children". Getting divorced was GREAT.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit Then have fun when your "partner" takes your child off you and sticks you with the bill. You are such a mangina? She will.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Indeed? According to legislated definitions of rape? Women rape men FAR more than men rape women.

View conversation

More

@UlcerMagazine Women are more abusive than men...and women rape men and boys quite often. Ergo evil according to you.

View conversation

More

@Kmich718 You women demand for yourselves what you deny to men. The protection of the law. And that makes you DEEPLY EVIL PEOPLE.

View conversation

More

@Kmich718 It is a shame man haters like you do not report women who commit crimes against men and demand protection for men the same way.

View conversation

More

@Kmich718 "violent remarks". You have the comprehension skills of a 5 year old. Remarks are not violent.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit I have met tens of thousands of men like you. "Not my cupcake, never". Then when they are victims they want free help.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit You will get to pay for HER child...but you will not get to raise it. Nor should you. You are not worthy of being a father.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit You are not capable of being a father. You to too much a loser. Too much a mangina. Your "partner" will take HER child soon.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit And despite me fighting for YOUR rights for 7 years? You lie about me. Hmm? That's a lot of man hatred you have there.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit How old are you Carl? Which town do you live in? If you do not believe me? Read my books. You will see I speak the truth.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit if you "complained" she lied about you? You would be called "angry", "bitter" and told to "man up". And you agree to this.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit If you so called partner lied about you today? You would lose your child, your house, and 40%+ of your future income.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit Nope. In the west? When a woman commits a crime against a man? 99%+ of men will say "man up", "get over it".

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit You have no right to call yourself a father. You are not one. At best you are "the mothers partner". You are no father at all

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit You are a TERRIBLE FATHER because you are unwilling to seek the truth and unwilling to defend YOUR OWN CHILD.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit What sort of lose are you that you can not handle the truth? I pity your child with such a mangina for a father. I really do.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit You don't like finding out you will be treated WORSE THAN A STRAY DOG in your family law courts..WITH PROOF?

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit Whats up Carl? You don't like someone telling you your child can be taken from you with ONE LIE?

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit And yet you have no evidence that anything I said is false. You are in denial. It is not just a river in egypt.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit Irish men have only themselves to blame if an "Irish Anders Breivik" kills a bunch of women. You were warned for SEVEN YEARS.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit Just remember. I asked more than 3,000 Irish men to sit on a jury for my case. There is no prospect of justice in Ireland.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit But it is the 0.01% of men willing to kill women that will win the day. Women are sacred cows Killing them will bring justice

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit @Kmich718 By the way Carl. In excess of 99% of MEN openly condone women committing crimes against men. Just like you do.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit @Kmich718 Yes. It is a FACT that 99.9%+ of western women openly condone women committing crimes against men.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit because "bat shit crazy" is what you call a man standing up for truth, justice and equality before the law.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit Just remember. Every time a man kills a woman in divorce in Ireland her blood is on your hands. You could have stopped that.

View conversation

More

@Kmich718 If you did not speak out about the crimes against Robin Williams? Then you condoned them. Got evidence you spoke out?

View conversation

More

@Kmich718 You are a woman who lives in California. You are 99.9%+ certain to openly condone crimes against men like Robin Williams.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass And all that is needed to remove the justification is to hold them accountable for their crimes. Which no one is willing to do.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass Women are equal to men. So killing them justifiably in acts of war is just that. Killing them justifiably.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass "slaughter" There you go telling your lies again. Killing women is not slaughtering them. You slaughter cows and sheep.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass Apparently the Garda in Ireland are so shit scared of me they can not return my emails and faxes. Go ahead. Call any LE you want.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass Go ahead. Please call the Garda! I have been asking them to talk to me for SEVEN YEARS NOW.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit Every time a man kills a woman in divorce in Ireland? Her blood is on your hands for refusing to secure his rights.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit The refusal of Irish MEN to hold Irish WOMEN accountable for their crimes in part precipitated the state of WAR.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit Men like you Carl have made the state of WAR in Ireland NECESSARY. Your mother might be a victim of it.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit You should be kissing my arse and helping me re-introduce the rule of law in to Ireland. But no. You are a mangina.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit Funny how you are relying on slander to discredit me rather than secure your own rights as a man and father.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit Yes. Peter Nolan was the name I was given at birth. And ASIO have been slandering me for years.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass You women are very adamant that you will not hold criminal women accountable for their crimes. And it is killing more of you.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass Here are 480+ articles on men killing women. This is the result of man haters like you. http://bit.ly/1pgJKsF

View conversation

More

@TheXclass "I've tried to reason with you" No you didn't. You merely told lie after lie after lie. When I pointed that out? You lied more.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit @ciarakellydoc Your family law courts have been PROVEN to be a criminal cartel. You should be kissing my arse.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit @ciarakellydoc So you are a "FARTHER"...how far are you? LOL! Your child can be taken from you with ONE LIE....loser.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit @ciarakellydoc Then ask @FitzgeraldFrncs why she openly condones women committing crimes against men. http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ireland/Forums/tabid/105/forumid/79/scope/threads/Default.aspx …

View conversation

More

@TheXclass Don't you worry about giving all women a bad name by your actions? Why can't you be a decent human being? Oh, you are a woman.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass Funny. You haven't actually READ THE EVIDENCE. But just like a woman? Evidence is not necessary.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass And you are telling more lies, just like women do. You refused to read the evidence and made up lies. Just like women do.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass Ah yes..the old "threat to society" lie. That threat being holding criminal women accountable for their crimes.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass And by the way? There are very few men who "manned up" and "roe to the challenge" like men. Most are manginas who accept crimes.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass We will have the rule of law. And until we do in Ireland? It is lawful to kill women. That is what "WAR" means.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass @Kmich718 Guess what? We are almost there now. The only question is "how many women have to be killed"? 100, 1,000, 10,000?

View conversation

More

@TheXclass @Kmich718 LOL! I DID rise to the challenge. The challenge was to re-introduce the rule of law to Australia and Ireland.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit @ciarakellydoc ...If you have ever done so? It will be easy for you to prove it.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit @ciarakellydoc Then prove that you have taken action to hold criminal women accountable for their crimes....

View conversation

More

Joschua Boehm @JoschuaBoehm  ·  Aug 26

@TheXclass LOL! I am in total control of my life. And you are a woman ignoring the issue. Women committing crimes against men with impunity.

View conversation

More

@Kmich718 You forget you wrote to me first sweetie. And you are going to suffer the backlash that is coming from men for your hated of them.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass Just by the way? Eliot Roger was a psyop. He didn't kill anyone. But the psyop exposed the evils of feminism quite nicely.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass The Irish parliament has chosen a state of WAR. They are playing with the lives of women in Ireland.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass I have told the Irish Parliament that if an "Irish Anders Brevik" emerges he will be given the protection of the law as a soldier

View conversation

More

@TheXclass If you are quoting slate for anything you have to be a woman.

View conversation

More

@UniteWomenGA You women chose the wrong man to condone criminal acts against. I will re-introduce the rule of law despite your opposition.

View conversation

More

@UniteWomenGA I have over 480 cases including all members of parliament in Ireland and Australia. http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/Cases.aspx

View conversation

More

@UniteWomenGA @TheXclass Try reading my books. I am owed tens of millions in compensation. I am no troll. http://www.a-man-zon.com/product-category/books/authors/peterandrewnolan/ …

View conversation

More

@Kmich718 You western women are deeply evil people the way you condone women committing crimes against men. You really are.

View conversation

More

@Kmich718 @TheXclass And you are a man hater who denies men a path to justice thereby making killing women justifiable. Well done.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass ...when all that is necessary to make it not justifiable is hold them accountable for their crimes, hhmm?

View conversation

More

@TheXclass Since men have no path to justice KILLING WOMEN IS JUSTIFIABLE. Why do you wish to make killing women justifiable?...

View conversation

More

@TheXclass "Get help" As I said to you. I asked for help to bring to justice those who committed crimes against me...FOR SEVEN YEARS....

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit @ciarakellydoc I am using the new name I took for living in German. Boehm is a family name. Nothing fake about it. Liar.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass "murder of women" You must be a woman masquerading as a man to be willing to say the same lie over and over again.

View conversation

More

@Kmich718 It is when the danger I pose is the re-introduction of the rule of law.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass What is your real name, eh? If you are so sure of yourself? Let the world know who you are, eh?

View conversation

More

@TheXclass "I want your threat neutralized" Such a man hater that he seeks to commit MORE crimes against me for standing up for justice.

View conversation

More

@Kmich718 Who would I be NOT to re-introduce the rule of law? Oh, that's right. That would make me a woman.

View conversation

More

@Kmich718 If you think yourself small and insignificant you will be right about that.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass And I claim the right to speak the TRUTH in public. Tough for those of you who like to lie in public.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass I am going to say, in public, that killing women is justified while men have no protection of the law because it is TRUE.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass http://www.a-man-zon.com/product-category/books/authors/peterandrewnolan/ …

View conversation

More

@TheXclass "No crimes were commited against you" Another lie. Try reading my books and the case files before telling such a lie again.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass Killing women justifiably is not "murder". So you are the liar here. I am well aware all I write is public.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit @ciarakellydoc Not only that, you lie about me, you attempt to suppress the evidence of crimes committed against me.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit @ciarakellydoc "i never said that" It is what you DO every day. You condone women committing crimes every day Carl.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass Your attitude makes killing women justifiable. You do not take the position men have the protection of law.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass "Stop being a victim" Funny how men who are victims of crimes should somehow "stop being a victim". Such is not possible.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass In the state of WAR that exists in Ireland? Killing women is not only justified. It is LAWFUL. Tough if you disagree with facts.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass "Eliot Roger" Eliot Roger was alleged to kill FOUR MEN and TWO women. He killed no one. It was a government psyop.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass You are a liar. "Murder" is a crime that I have never endorsed. That you attempt to accuse me of such makes you a liar.

View conversation

More

@Kmich718 Yes Kimberly. I am VERY dangerous. I am re-introducing the rule of law to Ireland. Women have fought that every inch of the way.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass If you have a problem with that? Then offer the protection of the law to men rather than demand MORE CRIMES AGAINST THEM!

View conversation

More

@TheXclass And women committing crimes against men is just peachy by you. It is LAWFUL to kill women in Ireland today. LAWFUL.

View conversation

More

@Karunaprof @ciarakellydoc You Irish people know something about WAR, don't you? You know something about criminal oppression? Don't you?

View conversation

More

@Karunaprof @ciarakellydoc I have sought justice for SEVEN YEARS. This was refused. WAR was chosen by your elected representatives.

View conversation

More

@Karunaprof @ciarakellydoc Maybe if your man hating @FitzgeraldFrncs did not condone crimes against men WAR would not be necessary..Hmm?

View conversation

More

@Karunaprof @ciarakellydoc The entire membership of your parliament has consented to a state of WAR making it lawful to kill women there.

View conversation

More

@Karunaprof @ciarakellydoc Michael. The entire membership of your parliament has been petitioned to resolve the crimes against me.

View conversation

More

@Karunaprof @ciarakellydoc "Never is harm justified" Then I suggest you convince women to stop using the state to harm men.

View conversation

More

@moiskd Women denying men a path to justice is good cause for men to use deadly force against them in self defence.

View conversation

More

@moiskd Attitudes like yours justifies men killing women Sylvie. Here are 480 cases of men killing women. http://bit.ly/1pgJKsF

View conversation

More

@TheXclass "seek help" I did ask for help to bring those who committed crimes against me to justice. This request has been refused 7 years.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass Self defense justifies killing women. Just like it justifies killing men. Absent the protection of the law? Both are justified.

View conversation

More

@carlbyrnetwit @ciarakellydoc And yet those who committed crimes against me should walk free. You are justifying killing women Carl.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass Since men like you refuse to help men gain a path to justice? You have made killing women very justifiable. Well done.

View conversation

More

@TheXclass Indeed I have asked for help for SEVEN YEARS. Help to gain a path to justice. You people refuse such help. Men know this now.

View conversation

More

@Karunaprof @ciarakellydoc Is that what the truth is now? Utterly preposterous? Men like you make killing women justifiable Michael.

View conversation

More

@ciarakellydoc Welcome to CAF you man hater. Your CAF entry will come up in search soon enough. http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ireland/Forums/tabid/105/forumid/401/threadid/11641/scope/posts/Default.aspx …

More

@ciarakellydoc When will you write about how women in Ireland can commit crimes with impunity against men?

More

@ciarakellydoc When will you write about the state of WAR on the land of Ireland? Making LAWFUL to kill you women? http://bit.ly/1qJ0SDq

More

@ciarakellydoc When are you going to write about how the man hater @FitzgeraldFrncs denies men a path to justice? http://bit.ly/1kCpmQB

More

@ciarakellydoc You Irish women disgust me with your hypocrisy. Try reading about my case in my books you evil woman. http://www.a-man-zon.com/product-category/books/authors/peterandrewnolan/ …

More

@ciarakellydoc I despise women like you pretending to care about men while ACTUALLY supporting their criminal victimisation.

More

@ciarakellydoc I denounce you as the liar you chose to be. Women HATE MEN in Ireland. You are deeply evil people. http://bit.ly/1r6i0oW

More

@ciarakellydoc You are a LIAR Ciara. When men are suicidal there is no help. When men want a path to justice there is no help.

More

@Indo_LIFE @Independent_ie So do  not lie to us men and say there is help for us if we need it. We know there is none. We know you are lying

More

@Indo_LIFE @Independent_ie Indeed? I have laboured at great personal risk to gain my path to justice these last SEVEN YEARS. No help at all.

More

@Indo_LIFE @Independent_ie Actually no. There is no help for men considering suicide. I was one such man in 2008. I was hated on.

Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumMan-Hating Wome...Man-Hating Wome...Ciara Kelly Liar, man haterCiara Kelly Liar, man hater