You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Eoin Reynolds - Man hater.Eoin Reynolds - Man hater.
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 6/26/2013 2:05 PM

Eoin Reynolds - Man hater.

This is his linked in.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/eoin-reyn...

This is what a man hater looks like

Eoin Reynolds

Notice on his linked in it says he went to Dublin City University and he has worked in a number of Irish Newspapers.

This man hater has been informed of the criminality of the Irish Family Court System as well as the general criminality of the Irish government. But as an ex newspaper man and a self described Freelance reporter this man hater would rather line his own pockets with money for stories that stay away from the criminality of the family courts and the Irish government than to join those of us with guts and character and expose criminals no matter where they are.

I often wonder how man haters like this sleep at night. I often wonder do they not fear that one day some man who has had his life destroyed will come up to him and say "Eoin, if you were doing your job, reporting criminals to the public and presenting the important stories of the day, I would never have had my children taken from me. Now you are going to pay for your greed and selfishness."

It beggars belief that MEN can refuse to write the truth about what is happening in the family law courts and expect they will NEVER be subject to retribution from an angry father who has had his children taken from him while men like Eoin Reynolds remained silent.

One would have thought that to a reporter the claiming of a state of war into existence would be worth writing about, no? The claim that all members of the parliament of him homeland being denounced as criminals with the PROOF to back up that claim might be worth writing about. But no. Not to Eoin Reynolds. To Eoin Reynolds these things are "nonsense".

Children being stolen from their fathers, mens lives destroyed, many of them committing suicide, denouncing those who are condoningthese things. This is "nonsense to Eoin Reynolds.

Well Gentlemen? You know who your enemy is and what he looks like. Eoin Reynolds is one man who is the enemy of Irish Fathers. And you have his photograph. You know what he looks like. And I am sure that you can find his family and let them know just what you think of their son/brother. Eh?

This is his response to me denouncing Clare Daley.

New Post
 6/26/2013 2:05 PM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 26 June 2013 02:37
To: Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)
Subject: Re: The Hypocrite Clare Daley

Peter,

Please stop sending me your nonsense.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) <peter@peternolan.com> wrote:

This email is being sent to all Members of the Houses of the Oireachtas. It is also being sent to a number police officers and to various reporters in Ireland. Let it not be said I am not doing my best to put this information into the public domain.

It can also be found on this link.
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/i...

Dear Eoin,

We invite you to our new layout of emails to the Members of the Houses of the Oireachtas.

1. Clare Daley Shooting Her Mouth Off

You So. The man hating, liar, hypocrite, criminal who calls herself Clare Daley has been shooting her mouth off in parliament, eh?

I have a message for Clare Daley in front of all her colleagues and the Irish Press.

Matthew 7:5 (1611 King James Bible)

"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beame out of thine owne eye: and then shalt thou see clearely to cast out the mote out of thy brothers eye."

Let all Members of the Houses of the Oireachtas, all police, all press, and all the good people of Ireland know I have denounced this lying, hypocritical, man hating woman in the harshest of possible terms for her comments in the Parliament on this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyfEWp...

Clare Daley has been given extensive and irrefutable evidence that the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion and theft were committed against me by Jennifer Toal.

She has been given extensive and irrefutable evidence that Alan Shatter has engaged in the crime of sex based discrimination against me and has taken it upon himself to see to it my life is made that little more difficult by refusing to provide me with the OBLIGATORY residency visa he is required to provide me. Not to mention that from a family of 4 the woman and two children were granted citizenship and the MAN was kicked to the gutter penniless.

Clare Daley has suppressed the evidence of these crimes and failed to report them to HER BOSSES the Irish People.

Here she is grand standing like a prime BITCH in the parliament while IGNORING IRISH MEN KILLING THEMSELVES BECAUSE OF HER SILENCE ABOUT THE CRIMES OF WOMEN.

What sort of sick, narccisistic, self centered, delusional kind of man hating BITCH is this criminal who calls herself Clare Daley, eh? Talking about issues from other countries that other people are accountable for while refusing to deal with the STATE OF WAR in her OWN COUNTRY that SHE IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR.

I will denounce this man hating, lying, hypocritical, CRIMINAL WOMAN with all my energy and all my strength until such time as we take 95% of her property off her and kick her to the gutter just as she has condoned has happened to me in my case.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." I shall see to it Clare Daley meets the same fate she was so happy to see handed out to me.

THEN we will see if she can recover her situation as well I have recovered mine. THEN we will see how EQUAL this criminal man hating woman is.

There are not many things most men despise more than a sanctimonious liar and hypocrite. And Clare Daley, standing in Parliament, flapping her gums in the breeze about Barrack Obama while NOT talking about the HUNDREDS of Irish Men who kill themselves every year from the criminal victimisation of women THAT SHE CONDONES is about as sanctimonious and hypocritical as it gets.

And now EVERYONE knows what a hypocrite she is. She would have done well to read her bible when she was a little girl. Matthew 7:5 would have done her some good.

I

If you would like to have a friend receive these emails to the Irish TDs please suggest they write to peter@peternolan.com

--
Eoin Reynolds,
Freelance journalist in California published in the Guardian UK, Irish Times, Irish Independent, Sunday Times and many other publications.
You can follow me on twitter @eoinreynolds
Or view some of my work here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/search?q=eo...

T: 415 548 3068 

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Eoin Reynolds - Man hater.Eoin Reynolds - Man hater.