You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...John Gormley. Coward, liar, man hater and IgnorMANus John Gormley. Coward, liar, man hater and IgnorMANus
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/27/2012 9:53 AM

John Gormley. Coward, liar, man hater and IgnorMANus

So...I had a guy on my friend list who posted his Irish license. I have had a lot of "friends" added via mens groups etc. I asked him if he was really in Ireland. A conversation ensued on his wall and he told lies about what I has said and unfriended me. 

Here is his facebook. http://www.facebook.com/No.War.In.My....

Here is the thread.
New Post
 7/27/2012 9:54 AM

Peter Nolan Are you actually in Ireland? 

Have you seen this? I have cases to put all members of parliament on trial....but can not find and brave irish men...seems they are all cowards.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ireland/Forums.aspx

New Post
 7/27/2012 9:54 AM

Seán O'Hara LOL, to put forward the idea that any race of people would consist totally of cowards, shows either lack of brains or just a little touch of racism, however, I suspect with a name like Nolan it was made tongue in cheek.
New Post
 7/27/2012 9:55 AM

Peter Nolan 
Seán O'Hara. Of course the idea that any race of people would TOTALLY consist of cowards would not be correct. But certainly 99% of Irish Men are cowards by my standards. For example Vince Byrne is not a coward. Jim Corr is not a coward. My mate "Dave" in Ireland is not a coward. 

But by my standards pretty much the rest of Irish men are and I can PROVE that so do not be trying to argue with me until you know who you are speaking to. It will not go well for you if you attempt to cross swords with me unless you know who you are speaking to.

Now. Peter Nolan is the name I got at birth. My ancestors are Irish and German. My grand mother was a Pell so that is also very Irish. Apparently not Irish enough as your criminal minister for justice Alan Shater refused my citizenship application....most likely because I have publicly denounced him and ALL members of the parliament as criminals. I am wanting to put them ALL on trial.

I have been seeking 12 honest Irish fathers of honour and integrity to form The Peoples Courts of Ireland for some three years now. I can not find them. Jim Corr can not find them. Vince Byrne can not find them. Dave can not find them. So I say 99%+ of Irish Men are cowards and I present that as a FACT, not as an opinion.

If you think you know Irish fathers who are NOT cowards? Then ask them to sit on the juries of The Peoples Courts of Ireland so that I can run my cases and remove ALL sitting politicians. That will trigger new elections and this time the Irish people can ensure that those going into the Parliament make oath to serve the people who live on the land and NOT the People who own the banks.

If you can not find these 12 men for me? Then you are going to have to admit the cowardice of Irish men in general. It takes very little courage to sit on a jury. That was said by a man who told a family court judge he would kill him if he signed an order to unlawfully incarcerate me.

How many judges have you told you will kill if they commit a crime against you? I have told two. 

Now...as an older man according to your photo? Lets see if you can find these 12 men where I, Jim, Vince and Dave have failed.

You might also want to pass this book to all the young lads in Ireland that you know. This is the TRUTH. They have a right to know it.

I am deadly serious in what I say and what I do...so do not be attempting to trivialise what I have done.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/Forums/tabid/752/forumid/85/threadid/890/scope/posts/Default.aspx
New Post
 7/27/2012 10:00 AM

Modified By host  on 7/27/2012 10:01:28 AM
And here is the reply where John Gormley tells a lie. He tells the lie that I have claimed men of Ireland are cowards because they do not agree with men. This is such an obvious lie as to actually be funny. What I wrote is in plain english right above this post. At no point did I claim Irish Men are cowards because they do not agree with me. I said they are cowards because they will not sit on juries to put politicians on trial. And I stand by that statement.

That John, who is old enough to know better, tells a lie to sooth his cowardice is a great example of how cowardice works. Cowardice makes up lies to try and hide itself.

I have asked Irish men to volunteer to sit on new juries nicely enough for long enough. Now I will call any Irish Father who does not have the guts to do this the coward that he is. 

Starting with John Gormley. 

So....F*** you John Gormley for being too cowardly to sit on a jury to defend the rights of the children of Ireland from the proven criminals in the parliament.

F*** you John Gormley for ignoring the rights violations of a man just because he is a man.

If you have children yourself? I hope they find this post and ask you why you lied and why you are a coward.

John Gormley Unfriended.

Don't take personal gripes out on my wall.

Do not say that the men of Ireland are cowards because they do not agree with you!

Jim Corr may be respected by you but around here he is seen as a crackpot.
New Post
 7/27/2012 1:43 PM

So john sends me this message.

• It never ceases to utterly amaze me how many stupid people are out there.

New Post
 7/27/2012 1:44 PM

To which I respond.

• Me too John.

For example...why you would tell a lie so quickly to someone you do not know.

Now...what do you call a man who does not have the courage to sit on a jury when asked. I call that man a coward because I am prepared to do that and much more.

You Irishmen are very ungrateful at those of us who have done so much for you.

I have put your ENTIRE membership of your parliament no the hook and I can remove them as the accuser. I, and as far as I know I alone, have built the cases to remove all members of your parliament and re-introduce the rule of law into Ireland.

If you know someone else who has done so then please let me know.

And you try to call me stupid.

Einstein has something to say to you.

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"

He was talking about most men in the english speaking world.

Go ahead. Please introduce me to any other man who is in a position to remove the entire membership of both houses of your parliament and have the EUR85 B bail out rescinded.

I would like to meet such a man, even if you would not.

Peter

New Post
 7/27/2012 5:14 PM

• You regard Jim Corr as someone to be listened to here in Ireland we do not.

I am not interested in you at all.

You were rude to one of my friends when he was being reasonable and it was completely unnecessary, so I had to unfriend you.

Now like a child you felt I had to be punished so you named me on your little website

Does anyone important actually read that crap?

Go sell crazy elsewhere I am all stocked up here with my own.

New Post

• "Does anyone important actually read that crap?"

Just most of the members of your parliament.

If you wish to live in slavery...go ahead John.

New Post

• I see you did not post my last response.

New Post
 7/27/2012 5:19 PM

• Hahahaha

You are a funny guy Peter.

I doubt a single important person bothers themselves reading your crap!

New Post
 7/27/2012 5:20 PM

• Well....I do not call Alan Shatter, Enda Kenny, Mary McAleese or Brian Cowan that important myself either....but they all confirm they have received numerous of my Lawful Notices.

When I came into messages I noticed I asked you if you lived in Ireland ages ago...

I guess you really do not care about giving those kids who are victimse of child abuse a path to justice do you....after all you are too gutless to put the people who abuse them on trial, right?

I am tied of cowardly Irish men who are all talk and no action.....can not even muster up the courage to sit on a jury...its really pathetic John.....if you actually stop and think about it..

By the way...if you think I was rude to your friend on facebook you are admitting that I was telling the truth....if I was not telling the truth it would not be rude....it would just be something to ignore

"rude" or "offensive" is what cowards call the truth.

New Post
 7/27/2012 5:23 PM

• Yeah....just Endas assistant private secretary....no one important.

How many emails do you have authorised by enda kenny?

I am interested to know.

-----Original Message-----
    From: Sandra.Markey@taoiseach.gov.ie [mailto:Sandra.Markey@taoiseach.gov.ie] 
    Sent: 13 April 2012 15:50
    To: peter@peternolan.com
    Subject: email to the Taoiseach

Dear Mr. Nolan
    The Taoiseach Enda Kenny T.D. thanks you for your recent e-mail.
    The Taoiseach has noted the points you raised.
    He has copied your correspondence to his colleague Mr. Alan Shatter T.D.,
    Minister for Justice & Equality for his consideration.
    The Taoiseach extends his very best wishes to you.
    Yours sincerely,
    David King
    Assistant Private Secretary
    to the Taoiseach
    Telephone: 01-6194020
    E-mail: privateoffice@taoiseach.gov.ie

New Post
 7/27/2012 5:24 PM

• Please share it around....it is the ASIO hate site created about me. So as you share it around pat yourself on the back for being a fool! LOL!

New Post
 7/27/2012 5:44 PM

• 17 minutes ago
    John Gormley
    • I also plan to share the fact that you asked me to check up on your ex-wife too while I am at it.

And even gave her her home address.

I can't help but wonder who will look a damn sight more creepy.

You who is asking complete strangers to stalk your ex-wife and who is named as a paedophile or me who you are attacking

• 17 minutes ago
    John Gormley
    • No one reads your crap Peter.

• 8 minutes ago
    Peter Nolan
    • Feel free. Since you did not do it I have asked someone else...a woman actually, one who agrees with me....

There is nothing creepy about finding out where to deliver documents for service.

But man haters like you would see something "creepy" about a man wanting to serve documents on a criminal.

Are you a child abuser hiding out as a fighter against child abusers John? A lot of paedophiles hide out as fighting paedophile you know.

Are you one of the creepy Paedophiles John?

How does it feel being asked if you are a paedophile eh? 

Should I put that into the public too?

After all. I have been accused of being a paedophile all over the web for two years no by ASIO....makes no difference to me to be falsely accused or have insinuations against me. They are stacked to the moon against me.......yawn...

I will not be living in Ireland again....it is a society full of pervasive man hatred...the Germans are MUCH better than the Irish...there is no pervasive man hatred here.

New Post
 7/27/2012 5:45 PM

So here is the typical man hatred from John...when a man asks for a community supported path to justice for criminal acts by a woman it is a "chip on the shoulder"

John is showing his man hating side here.

• You need to see a shrink for that huge chip on your shoulder!

New Post
 7/27/2012 5:46 PM

• No one reads your crap Peter.

Gee..if you click here on womans entry has 12,000 hits....

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/a...

Our Australian site is getting 300 unique visitors per day...and they are not just cowards like you....we have 140 men in Australia prepared to sit on our new juries in our new courts and we are about to put the first judge on trial....we have a first effort happening next month and we are setting up a second for maybe 8 or 9 weeks away.

How many judges have you got coming up to trial John?

Indeed Julia Gillard is charged with treason and 54 more senior political figures are charged with covering it up....and we are ready to move forward to put all federal politicians on trial in Australia.

Ireland lags behind because we could not find brave men...Dave Kez...the email I gave you, is even more disgusted in irish men than me...what..is HE an arsehole too?

You have his email address...he is Irish...he is the bravest Irish man I know...got thrown in jail 8 times last year.....

Did you even bother to contact him? My bet is no...because you are such a coward you would not like to talk to someone who would show you up so much, eh?

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...John Gormley. Coward, liar, man hater and IgnorMANus John Gormley. Coward, liar, man hater and IgnorMANus