You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...sean mccarthy. man hater, liar, ignorMANussean mccarthy. man hater, liar, ignorMANus
Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
New Post
 6/30/2012 4:19 AM

sean mccarthy. man hater, liar, ignorMANus.

So Sean McCarthy puts an append into the TNS forums about "princess mother" having been in an "abusive" relationship for 20 years and is now seeking a divorce. Of course, in Ireland this means the man will likely be treated WORSE THAN A STRAY DOG and he will know this.

So I pop over to have my say on this topic. Young Sean is all "upset" when he is told the TRUTH of the matter. But in the end even young Sean goes to far and starts telling LIES about me.

So I have denounced him as a MAN-HATER and an IgnorMANus and put him in here so anyone who finds his name can see what he really is. He is a man who hates men so much he will tell LIES about a man in public and slander him all in the name of being a BIGOT which is the other word for "chivalrous".

This is the thread.

http://tnsradio.ning.com/forum/topics...
New Post
 6/30/2012 4:20 AM

This is my reply to his comments.

Delete

Hi Sean,
I will also put you into CAF as an IgnorMANus.

Going about telling such LIES about men will no longer be tolerated. 

"i dont know where he gets these deluded statistics "99% of men, 99.9% women" etc"

It is called EVIDENCE and it is compiled in this BOOK. You have heard of BOOKS haven't you Sean?

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.co...

"he is now saying my mother should be murdered for there to be real justice "

This is a LIE Sean. Unless you can QUOTE ME I will also denounce you as the LIAR you have chosen to be.

I have said that given there IS NO PATH TO JUSTICE for men like your mothers partner in Ireland I will NOT CONDEMN him or any other man who KILLS A WOMAN any more or ANY LESS than women do NOT CONDEMN women who commit crimes against men.

You are a LIAR Sean....and a bad one at that. Men JUST LIKE YOU are the reason that WOMEN LIKE YOUR MOTHER ARE BEING KILLED IN RAPIDLY INCREASING NUMBERS. Because MEN LIKE YOU do NOT insist that their "precious mothers" are held accountable for their crimes. Just like my two step children did NOT take the position that "oh so precious mother" should be held accountable for their crimes.

Men like you DISGUST ME Sean. You really do. And your problem is you KNOW that you are not willing to hold women accountable for their crimes. I hope some woman screws you over in the family court one day. I hope this partner of your mother KILLS HER so that you learn the lesson that EQUAL BEFORE THE LAW means exactly that for WOMEN as well as men.

It was MEN LIKE YOU who put your mothers partner into the position that he is very likely to be treated with LESS RESPECT AND LEGAL PROTECTION THAN A DOG.

So go ahead and DO NOT LISTEN TO ME. And if YOUR MOTHER ends up one of the DEAD WOMEN I will listen to your complaints about that just like you listened to my warnings that it could happen.

Like I said. I truly despise disgusting young men like you. You are cowards. You are LIARS. You are lads of NO HONOUR. You do not have the faintest idea of what LAW is, of truth, of justice, of fairness. 

Men like you DESERVE the guvment you have.

sean mccarthy said:

fiona its pointless talking to him hes an angry little fascist who feels he was wronged by a woman and therefore every woman should be held accountable whether he knows the facts of a case or not. he is now saying my mother should be murdered for there to be real justice even though he knows nothing about the case but when you applauded his wife for leaving him he ranted about how you were ignorrant of the facts of the case which i found quite amusing. its quite possible hes mentally unstable because i dont know where he gets these deluded statistics "99% of men, 99.9% women" etc. unless of course he is talking about the rest of the normal population who dont adhere to his perverse way of thinking. no doubt he will have another rant when reads my comment sayin i am the one who is deluded and blah blah blah but i think the best thing to do is ignore him and thank god that someone like him is not in a position of any real authority. thank you again to everyone for their helpful comments except of course to youknow who!

Fiona Hewson said:

global man nobody will ever listen to you except maybe those with your own brand of sickness.  So go ahead and put my name in whatever silly two bit website you like.  Whatever gets you through the night.  It must be excrutiating being you and seeing the world from that hell hole that is your festering soul.  I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy.  I suppose your misogynist delusion is a self defence mechanism and if you ever stopped and saw your real self - your sick, dark, evil soul in the mirror, you would find it impossible to keep breathing.

Disabled 
Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...sean mccarthy. man hater, liar, ignorMANussean mccarthy. man hater, liar, ignorMANus