You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Phil Fennel Moron and IgnorMANusPhil Fennel Moron and IgnorMANus
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/23/2012 4:29 AM

Phil Fennel Moron and IgnorMANus

Here is his facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/phil.fennell

http://www.facebook.com/phil.fennell

Here are some of his comments.
New Post
 12/23/2012 4:30 AM

Phil Fennell Caf caf 10,000 we a ll know ur link fuk off already... I really do hope u try get into an Irish court Mr know it all. It will. R ur last day on Irish soil I promised
You That ...
  • Phil Fennell Clever lad with google... If ur gonna do it do it already.. stop talking about it... "I will destroy you". Hahaha you sound like the badguy in a cartoon.... Oh and she don't practice family law if you must know everything... But I'm sure you know that as your the mighty know all....
  • Phil Fennell Just because someone studied something does that mean they practice it..... I've studied plenty subjects and none of them are part of my daily routine...
  • Phil Fennell And another thing she has helped a lot of men...

Phil Fennell I wouldn't bother even replying to him brona by the sounds of things its a long time since he had the warm embrace of a woman and an eve.n longer time since he has been between a woman's legs... I wonder why.. such a charming man like

New Post
 12/23/2012 4:31 AM

And one of my replies was this.

Peter Nolan "Phil Fennell And another thing she has helped a lot of men..."

Phil Fennell. Actually no, she hasn't. She has lied to men and kept them involved with the system and then claimed to be helping them. 

A pretty woman once said something to me that was quite profound

"You men are so stupid, you will believe anything a pretty woman tells you."

Has Brona Neary shown men how to refuse to pay court orders LAWFULLY?

Has Brona shown men how to video court proceedings LAWFULLY?

Has Brona shown men how to eliminate the guvment from their lives and no longer be subject to any legislation of any guvment?

No...she hasn't. So how has she "helped many men" exactly?

The problem with you men are you really are that stupid that you believe lies over the truth. And so you deserve what you are getting. You are demanding to be governed....and your guvment is governing you exactly as you demanded they do. So stop whining. You ASKED to be abused.
New Post
 12/23/2012 4:33 AM

Peter Nolan Phil Fennell "I will destroy you"

Phil Fennell. If you are going to pretend to be quoting people then I recommend that you quote people accurately and not alter the meaning of the quote by taking it both out of context and getting it wrong. Language is a precision instrument. You are well advised to use it as such rather than as a club....as you just did.

Here is what I said.

"If you do not leave the practice of family law Brona I will destroy your livelyhood. I will do it just because I can. Just because you participate in a system that destroyed the livelyhood of so many men."

I will destroy her livelyhood in the legal practice. If you were any sort of a man you would assist men like me in doing so. 

Deirdre Kavanagh is a liar, a hypocrite, a criminal slanderer who knowingly participates in a satanic criminal enterprise that is designed to enslave people. 

And you SUPPORTED her.

Why?

And why would you think men do not deserve all the shit that is happening to them when men like you SUPPORT the very hate filled shrews who are committing crimes against men?

You men wonder why I call you stupid dumb animals? Try for a start supporting those who like to commit crimes against you and NOT supporting those who are working to re-introduce the rule of law.

Might THAT not be called "stupid and dumb" quite accurately?

I have known your judiciary was a criminal cartel inside FOUR WEEKS of getting involved with it. I have been SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS that it is a criminal cartel since December 2007.

Why are you men so stupid that you dis-believe the truth?

Why can none of you men answer ANY of my very pointed questions?
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Phil Fennel Moron and IgnorMANusPhil Fennel Moron and IgnorMANus