You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Pat Flanagan. Man hater. Liar. Stooge for the bankstersPat Flanagan. Man hater. Liar. Stooge for the banksters
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 11/30/2012 8:37 PM

Modified By host  on 11/30/2012 11:43:47 PM
Pat Flanagan. Man hater. Liar. Stooge for the banksters

This is the link to the article.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/TDS+WARNED+OF+BREIVIK+COPYCAT%3b+Politicians+and+gardai+'face+risk'.-a0301692948

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/TDS+WAR...

This would seem to be his linkedin.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/patrick-flanagan/1a/a5/586 

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/patrick-f...

This is, allegedly, what Pat Flanigan wrote about me. I have written to him to ask him to confirm exactly what he has said about me. After all, slander is still a crime.

Since this article was pointed out to me by a known ASIO associate there is a chance that the article is a fraud. So if anyone can confirm this article appeared in the Daily Mirror in Ireland on or about the 4th of September I would much appreciate the effot.

Byline: PAT FLANAGAN  

DAIL authorities warned TDs their lives could be in danger after an admirer of mass killer Anders Breivik claimed they are lawful targets. 

Weirdo Peter Nolan has declared war on Ireland and there are fears he is trying to incite others to follow the Norwegian fascist's example. 

On Tuesday the Dail's top security officer wrote to TDs about another email sent by Nolan. 

While one TD described Nolan as a "nutcase" his threats are being taken seriously because of his support for Breivik, who was not considered a risk before he murdered 77 victims. In an email to all TDs the Dail Captain of the Guard John Flaherty wrote: "I wish to take this opportunity to inform you a number of Members highlighted to me concerns regarding a further email sent to Members on Sept 4, 2012.

"I have furnished the email notice to the Garda authorities and requested an update on the investigation." 

In a vile YouTube rant Australian Nolan quotes from the Bible and warns no one paid attention to Breivik until he embarked on his killing spree last summer. 

He also describes teenagers mercilessly gunned down on the island of Utoya as criminals killed like "fish in a barrel". 

Nolan states: "Breivik showed the politicians of the world killing the next generation of politicians is the simplest task to perform. His large bomb killed just a few people but his shooting on the island killed many, many people who were on a youth camp for the Marxist left. 

"The next generation of criminal politicians in training. It must have been like shooting big fish in a small barrel. 

"I wonder how the parents of those young adults Anders Breivik gunned down feel about their refusal to listen to the spoken word or read the written word. 

"Perhaps those in the Norwegian Government are a little more inclined to listen to those who are criminally victimised at their behest?" He warned there is a risk to politicians, the gardai and members of the Law Society. 

Nolan said: "So the risk that those in the Dail, Law Society, gardai and editors in chief now face is this. 

"Is there one or more men in Ireland willing to declare war and take up arms against his oppressors? 

"And if so, will that man, rather than acting in blind rage and anger, stop and think about the political statement he wishes to make with his life?" 

Nolan, who is believed to in hiding in Germany, lived here from 2001 to 2006. He applied for Irish citizenship but his application was turned down last February. 

So lets go through this in pieces.
New Post
 11/30/2012 9:34 PM

“DAIL authorities warned TDs their lives could be in danger after an admirer of mass killer Anders Breivik claimed they are lawful targets. 

Weirdo Peter Nolan has declared war on Ireland and there are fears he is trying to incite others to follow the Norwegian fascist's example. “

So the presumption is that Pat Flanagan wrote this. If he did not then he needs to hunt down who did.

So Pat starts with lies right up front. He tells the lie I am an “admirer” of Anders Breivik. This is not true and so Pat has no evidence for that statement. It is intended as a slur, it is a crime. 

I did make the claim that those named in the Lawful Notice were waging a war against fathers in Ireland and Enda Kenny did not rebut that claim so he accepted it. If Those named were not operating in a conspiracy of warfare against fathers they could simply have rebutted the claim and entered into debate over the evidence. But they didn’t. They accepted they were conducting a war against fathers. Most likely because the know I have all the evidence necessary to prove such is the case.

So, I am a “wierdo” am I? So Pat has taken to calling me names like a five year old has he? Oh how professional of him. I got over such childish taunts on my first day of School. It is sad to see a grown man attempt a taunt that is more befitting a 5 year old.

Pat is also slandering Anders Breivik calling him a “fascist”. Anders Breiviks claim is that he committed an act of war in defence of his homeland, his way of life. I have not seen Pat Flanagan present a rebuttal to that claim. 

As I said to Al Bracken. The same number of men die in Australia every week as Anders Breivik killed. These men are murdered by proxy via criminal acts by their wives and the agents of the guvment. I noted to Ali Bracken that this murder by proxy is far worse than what Anders Breivik did yet she writes nothing of it. Nor does Pat Flanagan.

Irish men kill themselves as a result of the criminal actions of the agents of the guvment pretty much every day of the week. Where is Pat Flanagas story about THOSE MEN?

Where is Pat Flanagans story about how family court judges routinely criminally victimise men in the family courts? 

Where is Pat Flanagans story about how Judge Griffin of the Dublin Family Court froze my bank accounts without a single lawful presentation of a document to me? 

Where is Pat Flanagans story about how Alan Shatter has issued a letter claiming that when a judge commits a crime he has no role in ensuring the judge is brought to justice?

If I am a “wierdo” what is Pat Flanagan? 

A man who claims to be a senior reporter but is not reporting the facts of the matter in Ireland, eh? It is clear who Pat Flanagan works for. And it is not the common men of Ireland. It is his banker mates. 

“On Tuesday the Dail's top security officer wrote to TDs about another email sent by Nolan. 

While one TD described Nolan as a "nutcase" his threats are being taken seriously because of his support for Breivik, who was not considered a risk before he murdered 77 victims. In an email to all TDs the Dail Captain of the Guard John Flaherty wrote: "I wish to take this opportunity to inform you a number of Members highlighted to me concerns regarding a further email sent to Members on Sept 4, 2012. “

So a TD has allegedly called me a “nutcase”. This would be the same TD who openly supports women committing the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse via the family courts, eh? Well? Hardly a person whose opinion I would take any notice of. Nor would any other intelligent man. All the TDs are criminals and they know it. 

There is also the lie that I have made “threats”. No. I haven’t. I have made the guarantee that any man who commits an act of war against the named enemy combatants and happens to be incarcerated as a prisoner of war will be released at the end of hostilities. 

There is a state of war in existence on the land known as Ireland and that war will be prosecuted in similar fashion to how the Irish Allies of the USA and UK are prosecuting their wars. Indeed, the war in Ireland will be prosecuted much more HONOURABLY than the wars the USA/UK are waging. And MUCH more honourably than the way the TDs are waging their war against fathers. 

If the TDs did not wish a state of war to come into existence in Ireland then they could simply have ceased their war on fathers and supported the new Peoples Court of Ireland to bring to justice ALL people who commit crimes on the land known as Ireland. 

The TDs chose to continue their efforts at a covert war. They can no longer do this. The war has been openly declared. The TDs agreed to that open declaration by acquiescence. There can be no doubt that all TDs have received the two notices sent. After all? It is in a lame stream newspaper that those two Lawful Notices were sent.

And it is true Breivik was not considered a threat before he killed 77 people. Similarly. If an Irish Anders Breivik emerges? He will emerge from the ranks of “ordinary men” as a dedicated and committed soldier who is willing to dispense summary justice as an act of war. He will emerge as a man who has had enough and is ready to take up arms against his oppressors, the TDs and their colleagues. 

There is no way to detect such a man. There is no way to stop such a man. Such a man as an ordinary run of the mill man who decides he is willing to take up arms against his oppressors is impossible to find before he acts. And if he does his job well he will be very difficult to find after he acts.

You see. The TDs have created so many enemies of fathers the list of suspects will be impossibly long. And any guardai who go searching for said soldier who is intent on liberating the irish people from the criminals in the dail run the very real risk of being killed if they actually find him. I am pretty sure the cowards who call themselves Guardai in Ireland are not going to go searching too hard for such a man. Very likely no harder than they have tried to talk to me, which is not at all.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Dail. You are in the worst possible position. You have made mortal enemies of some of your countrymen by committing crimes against their children. You were advised to cease and desist and you chose not to. Not a very smart move if you ask me. But it is your move to make. 

"I have furnished the email notice to the Garda authorities and requested an update on the investigation." 

Investigation? Really? They must be doing a really lousy job of “investigating”. Today is December 1st. I have not had a phone call or an email from these “police” who are “investigating”. I sure hope you Irish people are not paying these investigators” your hard earned money for such a lousy job. 

“In a vile YouTube rant Australian Nolan quotes from the Bible and warns no one paid attention to Breivik until he embarked on his killing spree last summer. “

Ah yes…more 5 year old efforts at disparagement from Pat. I created a very detailed video that took those who bother to listen to it step by step through the situation. This is characterised as a “vile rant”. But women women commit perjury that is perfectly ok according to Pat Flanagan. When women kidnap children and abuse them that is perfectly ok by Pat Flanagan.

What a disgusting, low lilfe, mangina, beta, loser Pat Flanagan is. And he knows it. 

“He also describes teenagers mercilessly gunned down on the island of Utoya as criminals killed like "fish in a barrel".  “

Most of the teenagers mercilessly gunned down by Breivik were 18 or older. So many people seem to now want to admit that. And let us not forget that in wars boys as young as 12 are often asked to fight. So why should the very same aged children we ask to fight be given protection? Can you explain what was so different about the FEW who were under the age of 18 that Anders Breivik killed Pat?

Yes. They were killed mercilessly. 

But Pat? Where is your story about how so many men are mercilessly hounded to their graves by women and the agents of the guvment in Ireland? You talk of Anders Breivik being merciless. But where is your story about how merciless Irish women are? For merciless they are Pat.

I can assure you it is a very, very merciless process, these family courts of yours. After all? I have been calling for a community supported path to justice for 5 years for Jennifers crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. Where is the mercy for me, eh? Where is the mercy for the TENS OF THOUSANDS of other Irish men similarly abused, eh? Your Judge Griffin threatened to unlawfully incarcerate me via the crime of extortion. Demanding money with menaces. The only way I kept myself out of your jails was to guarantee I would kill your Judge Griffin if he violated my right to freedom unlawfully.

Luckily for your judge griffin he thought better of his crimes and did not commit the crime of kidnapping and unlawful incarceration. He just committed the crimes of theft and extortion. Much less serious, but serious enough, don't you think? Where is your article about a sitting judge committing the crimes of theft and extortion. You have the evidence before you. It is not like you can claim that you do not have sufficient evidence. You have copies of signed and stamped court documents perpetrating these crimes Pat.

Gee Pat….your hatred of men is starting to show through, eh? 

“Nolan states: "Breivik showed the politicians of the world killing the next generation of politicians is the simplest task to perform. His large bomb killed just a few people but his shooting on the island killed many, many people who were on a youth camp for the Marxist left. 

"The next generation of criminal politicians in training. It must have been like shooting big fish in a small barrel. “

"I wonder how the parents of those young adults Anders Breivik gunned down feel about their refusal to listen to the spoken word or read the written word. 

"Perhaps those in the Norwegian Government are a little more inclined to listen to those who are criminally victimised at their behest?" He warned there is a risk to politicians, the gardai and members of the Law Society. 

Nolan said: "So the risk that those in the Dail, Law Society, gardai and editors in chief now face is this. 

"Is there one or more men in Ireland willing to declare war and take up arms against his oppressors? 

"And if so, will that man, rather than acting in blind rage and anger, stop and think about the political statement he wishes to make with his life?" 

Yes. I did state those things. And the intelligent reader will see that what I have said is the truth. The truth can never be a “vile rant“. The truth can never be a "threat". The truth is just the truth.

All sitting politicians in the english speaking world are criminals and they know it. That they fail to deny my accusation based on a mountain of hard evidence is proof that these politicians know they are criminals. If they were not they would strenuously deny they were criminals and sue me for slander. But they can not sue me for slander because the truth can never be slander.

The question was put, is there one or more men in Ireland who are willing to declare themselves soldiers who are willing to take up arms against their oppressors? 

And that is a very important question to put. 

It is also a very fair question to put since all members of the Dail have had ample time to turn from their criminal ways, stop their criminal abuse of fathers, and settle matters peacefully, so far, to a man and woman, they have chosen to continue to prosecute their war against fathers and the children of these fathers. They have refused to come to the negotiating table and discuss their crimes. The fathers of Ireland have refused to form juries. Therefore, the next step is an open and declared state of war. This is what men do when they are faced with an aggressor who initiates violence against them.

And the members of the dail have initiated VAST amounts of violence against fathers and their children all across Ireland for many years now. How many fathers in Ireland have been arrested by guardai and thrown in prison for the LIE of “alimony” or “child support”, both of which are voluntary payments. Both of which I have proven to be voluntary. Both of which any Irish father can lawfully refuse to pay. 

Slavery is unlawful. And that is exactly what alimony and child support is. It is slavery, it is extortion, because the threat of force is used to extract the money from a man who has committed no crime, had no trial, and been found guilty of nothing. 

Nolan, who is believed to in hiding in Germany, lived here from 2001 to 2006. He applied for Irish citizenship but his application was turned down last February. 

Believed to be “in hiding” in Germany? Given that I went to a court meeting in Germany on 18th of April in front of FOUR armed police officers if I am “hiding” I am doing a terrible job of it. Also given my cell number is on my web site and the Illuminati can see where I am to an accuracy of about 20 meters? That is hardly hiding. Indeed? I invited ASIO agents to dinner recently. The cowards failed to accept my invitation. 

Well Pat? I think that rebuttal just about does it for you. 

Anyone with a brain can see that you are a supporter of the war against fathers. 

Your fellow Irish men will decide what to do with you in due course I would imagine.
New Post
 12/6/2012 9:19 AM

Naturally, since I have no PROOF that Patrick Flanagan wrote this article I googled him to see if I could find him.

I found him and linked to him. I sent his the following email to ask politely if he authored the article in question. I received no reply to this so I am making the presumption that Patrick did, indeed, wrote this.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 05 December 2012 17:22
To: 'patflanagan1@gmail.com'
Subject: There is an claim you wrote this story

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for accepting my link request. It is much appreciated.

As you are no doubt aware from your colleague Ali Bracken my purpose in being politically active in Ireland is the re-introduction of the rule of law such that ALL people living on the land known as Ireland have the protection of the law….starting with the most abused group being fathers and their children.

“Tim Potter” is my ex brother in law Michael Toal who has been outed as an ASIO agent. ASIO being the Australian CIA.

He has been running a slander campaign against me for two years for exposing his sister, my ex wife, as a criminal.

In this email he claims you have written an article in the Daily Mail. In that article he claim you wrote there is slander of me and my calling.

I wish to give you the chance to confirm or deny you wrote this article.

If you did write it I would very much appreciate a scanned copy of it to my email so that I can post it to my Crimes Against Fathers site. Ali was not even professional enough to send me copies of articles she apparently penned.

Here is the link that I have claiming the article to be written by you.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/TDS+WAR...

Ali Bracken has chosen not to deny the articles claimed of her so my presumption is that she wrote them.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/i...

Ali is already up for EUR20,000 for her two efforts at slandering me.

I will warn you that slander of me and my calling is EUR10,000 per incident. It is my calling so I set the price.

You are very welcome to write about me in your newspaper. Indeed I gave Ali an interview. But if you slander me that is a crime under the law “thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour” which his hardly a law I made up, right? I am sure you have heard of that law before.

It is time for you to choose your allegiances carefully. All those in the media industry have been allied with the criminals in the guvment and have ruthlessly suppressed the news of the criminality of the family courts. I have been in contact with a number of reporters in Ireland and they have flatly refused to mention one word of what I have done. Though, they were wise in not slandering me to attempt to discredit my work or myself.

I recommend you consider your position very carefully and choose your allegiances carefully. The current state of war only extends to the editors in chief of the news media because I know full well that if a journalist puts my story to his chief editor it will never see the light of day. But those journalists who continue to support the criminals in the guvment could easily have the state of war in Ireland extended to include them in the not too distant future. It really depends on their response to the existing state of war that has been claimed into existence.

Best Regards

Peter Nolan

Sent: 03 December 2012 23:56
To: asernack@live.com
Subject: LOL!

Byline: PAT FLANAGAN  September 6, 2012

DAIL authorities warned TDs their lives could be in danger after an admirer of mass killer Anders Breivik claimed they are lawful targets. 

Weirdo Peter Nolan has declared war on Ireland and there are fears he is trying to incite others to follow the Norwegian fascist's example. 

On Tuesday the Dail's top security officer wrote to TDs about another email sent by Nolan. 

While one TD described Nolan as a "nutcase" his threats are being taken seriously because of his support for Breivik, who was not considered a risk before he murdered 77 victims. In an email to all TDs the Dail Captain of the Guard John Flaherty wrote: "I wish to take this opportunity to inform you a number of Members highlighted to me concerns regarding a further email sent to Members on Sept 4, 2012. 

In a vile YouTube rant Australian Nolan quotes from the Bible and warns no one paid attention to Breivik until he embarked on his killing spree last summer. 

He also describes teenagers mercilessly gunned down on the island of Utoya as criminals killed like "fish in a barrel". 

Nolan states: "Breivik showed the politicians of the world killing the next generation of politicians is the simplest task to perform. His large bomb killed just a few people but his shooting on the island killed many, many people who were on a youth camp for the Marxist left. 

"The next generation of criminal politicians in training. It must have been like shooting big fish in a small barrel. 

CAPTION(S): 

INSPIRED Nolan and his hero Breivik

New Post
 12/6/2012 9:19 AM

Modified By host  on 12/6/2012 10:20:11 AM
I followed this up with this.

Sent: 06 December 2012 19:14
To: 'patflanagan1@gmail.com'
Subject: RE: There is an claim you wrote this story

Hi Patrick,
given your non response I will make the lawful presumption that you did, indeed, write this article. 

Best Regards

Peter Nolan
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Pat Flanagan. Man hater. Liar. Stooge for the bankstersPat Flanagan. Man hater. Liar. Stooge for the banksters