You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Real Democracy Now IrelandReal Democracy Now Ireland
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 10/3/2012 7:31 PM

There is a facebook called Real Democracy Now Ireland

This is the facebook. 

http://www.facebook.com/realdemocracy...

These people are man hating bigots. No two ways about it. Firstly, they do not even know that democracy is one of the worst possible forms of guvment there is. Too stupid to listen to plato on that point even though I pointed it out. 

They ran an article praising some woman as "brave" because she bothered to stand in the street and hold up a sign. 

What total crap!! Brave because she held up a sign? That is how you treat children. And women demanded to be treated like men.

This is the article.

http://www.facebook.com/realdemocracy...

Hooray...a woman holds a sign up in the street. BIG FUCKING DEAL!! You PRAISE this women for that?

And in the mean time I have risked my life over a period of FIVE YEARS! And what does democracy now ireland have to say about that? Oh...that would be nothing....yeah...REAL EQUAL.

And when I point this out? Oh? I am a WOMAN HATER.

So let us get it straight who are the HATERS.

The HATERS are the women who openly support perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. The women who run to the SAME CRIMINALS IN GUVMENT to do so....and suddenly, having opening supported extortion, kidnapping, theft and child abuse one of the these MAN HATING BITCHES holds up a sign in the street and she is "brave"?

Spare me the BULLSHIT.

What a bunch to total fucking hypocrites these Irish women are.

And when you point this out....how do they respond? Oh, I am a MAN HATER having COMMITTED NO CRIME AND CONDONED NO CRIME...just telling the truth! LOL!!

Here is the comment.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Real Democracy Now IrelandReal Democracy Now Ireland