You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Profile Citizen Skinny Man haterProfile Citizen Skinny Man hater
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/24/2012 2:10 PM

Just to show Irish lads how pervasive the man hatred is in ireland.

Check out this profile. 

http://www.facebook.com/CITIZEN.SKINNY

http://www.facebook.com/groups/216230...
New Post
 7/24/2012 2:11 PM

This is the man hatred he went on with.

Citizen Skinny pmsl wot a lune,,your wife was having an affair because your a control freak that probabaly used to beat her around, and the reason she got into soliciting herself is because it was the only way she could get a few quid....but hopefully she,s after getting it all of ya by now,,,,that would be the only shot for you....maybe ya should have had her killed,,,wot ya rekon ,,,did ya get a price on the hit,????
New Post
 7/24/2012 2:11 PM

This was my reply.

eter Nolan ‎Citizen Skinny Actually you are full of shit.

"your wife was having an affair because your a control freak "

That is a lie and it is clearly based on no evidence at all. Amazing how people tell lies so fast.

I did not beat my wife so that is a lie too.

She had access to more than EUR100,000 when the evidence that she was into prostitution was collected so that is a lie too.

And I was made offers to have her killed that were UNSOLICITED because men around me could see what a bitch she was.

One guy even offered to do it just for expenses.

Now.....you are a liar. I denounce you as the liar you are.

I have come to the conclusion, after 4 years, that the Illuminati is correct. People like you SHOULD be killed. You are doing nothing useful above ground. Look at this...you just told a bunch of lies about a man who is FAR your superior who has done FAR MORE than you to secure the children of Ireland. 

I really hope the Illuminati kill you. You deserve it.

This is how you stupid, ignorant morons treat the best of husbands and fathers...and that is what I am telling the lads...that 99% of MEN are also man haters so do NOT be listening to them.
6 minutes ago · 

New Post
 7/24/2012 2:12 PM

Modified By host  on 7/25/2012 3:07:25 PM
 And here is some more crap from this stupid man.

• so peter when are you bringing the irish goverment to court,,,,lol,

• 9 hours ago
    Peter Nolan
    • We will put the criminals that I have evidence for their crimes on trial when I find 12 honest fathers of honour and integrity in ireland who have some guts and a are not cowards.

That these men are very difficult to find in Ireland PROVES my point that 99% or MORE of Irish men are gutless cowards.

You are too stupid to actually see that.

You think the fact that men are gutless cowards in ireland is funny. 

That is why I 110% agree with the Illuminati that you should be killed by them. You are too stupid to even realise your own stupidity.

• 5 hours ago
    Citizen Skinny
    • pmsl,,,i think u like lil boys ,,,would i be right in sayin that?

• 3 hours ago
    Peter Nolan
    • I really hope the Illuminati kill men like you...they have poisoned your brain with enough fluoride to dumb you down to the level of a cow. 

You men DESERVE what is happening to you...a whole bunch of men just saw a great example of man hatred...I posted it to TNS for the lads to see over there.....

And I denounced Chris OBrien as the man hater and suppressor of truth he is....

There is nowhere for arseholes like you to run...while you hate on me the Illuminati is progressing their plans to kill you.....and you are too stupid to fight back...you deserve to die. You really do.

• about an hour ago
    Citizen Skinny
    • http://peternolanstalker.blogspot.com...

no wonder your living in a third world country u funk dirty cunt,,do the world a favour and kill urself ya piece a shit ,,u did ur mum a great favour by not bn at her funeral she would have turned in her grave if ya did.....ur filt ....scum of the earth pal

• peternolanstalker.blogspot.com
  • about an hour ago
    Citizen Skinny
    • is this true peter ,,,,or is just boys between 20 and 30 u like,,,,im getting confused now

New Post
 7/25/2012 3:08 PM

• Do you realise you are quoting an ASIO hate site set up about me.

You really are very dumb aren't you.

New Post
 7/25/2012 3:27 PM

So I thought I would point out to this idiot that his man hatred is resulting in DEAD WOMEN.

New Post
 7/26/2012 7:51 AM

This is how dumb men are now....

• so why was tat site set up peado???????

New Post
 7/26/2012 7:52 AM

• Duh...to slander me so that men will not read the remedy and FREE THEMSELVES you dumb shit.

New Post
 7/26/2012 8:07 AM

More stupidity from this man...

• is this why u live in a third world country ????

• a few seconds ago
    Peter Nolan
    • Germany is third world is it? LOL!!! 

Ireland is FOURTH world compared to Germany....how many trains in Ireland run at 220kmph?

New Post
 7/26/2012 8:08 AM

• I just spent most of 2 years in the UK...and yes...I would agree parts of the UK are now 3rd world...but not where I was living.

New Post
 7/26/2012 8:14 AM

• You really are not very smart are you..

I am copying your comments over here.

Someone will find it and tell me who you really are one day.

I had another guy like you do this....someone found his alias in Google and told me who he was...he turned out to be a convicted child sex abuser who was mentally unstable and attacked men like me to make up for his own mental disorders and predilections for sex with children.

So when men like you come and make comments about me liking boys or young men...I like to collect those comments because we now have one case where such a profile turned out to be a child sex abuser.

You see...the men who MOST vocally support criminal women are usually men with something to hide from those very women.

Women are WELL advised to be VERY suspicious of any man who openly defends criminal women...he is MUCH MORE likely someone who likes to criminally victimise women and children than a man who demands justice be done...

So I would say you are very likely to have some sort of severe mental disorder and you are very likely to be someone who abused women and children because you display no sense of justice yourself.

New Post
 7/26/2012 8:15 AM

• why dont you throw youself under 1 of them so,,,,,,do all the kids a favour,,,,,,you,ll never set foot on irish soil again,,,we all no wot those germans are like ,,,all them peado nazi,s i say your fitting in nicely there,,,tell me were u talkin to jim corr l8y lil boy lover ?????lol,,sad fuk,,,where abouts in germany are you so,,,come on lets av it i,ll have you reported ,,you can tell them your story

New Post
 7/26/2012 8:21 AM

• Ireland is a backward 4th world country in both technology and morals. You call yourself a christian country but you openly support women committing criminal acts against men.

In Ireland 99.9% of women and 99% of men openly support women being adulteresses, prostitutes, perjurors, kidnappers, extortionists, thieves and child abusers.

My ex is ALL those things and she is 110% supported by men and women alike and I am hated on despite the fact that I am an honest men of honour and integrity.

In germany I am welcome and I am respected.

In Ireland I am HATED and SHIT ON.

So I will have my path to justice with Jennifer. I prefer a community supported path to justice such that I do not have to take the law into my own hands. 

If I am forced to take the law into my own hands then Jennifer and my former children will be killed in such a way that I at no time commit any criminal act and I am in no way responsible or accountable for their killings.

Now...you and your fellow cowards who like to call themselves "men" in Ireland can perform you DUTY to provide me the protection of the law on an equal before the law basis to everyone else...or you can stand aside and allow me to see to the circumstances that Jennifer and my former children are killed.

The choice is YOURS. I am merely informing the Irish people what the outcome of their FAILURE to provide me the protection of the law will be. It will be three dead people. No great loss at all.

Now...off you go you stupid man...go talk to your cowardly friends.

The only way Jennifer and my former children live is that I am offered the FAIR AND JUST protection of the law.

New Post
 7/26/2012 8:51 AM

• what did ur lil kids ever do to deserve to be killed by tou........

• a few seconds ago
    Peter Nolan
    • I did not say the deserve to be killed and I did not say I would kill them...you are telling lies and you your lies are being posted to the CAF site.

New Post
 7/26/2012 8:56 AM

• you were told what to do.

Go organise irish men to sit on a jury to give me the FAIR AND JUST protection of the law.

If you do not do this three people will be killed. 

Jennifer and my former children.

ALL people are equal before the law. If I do not have the protection of the law then neither do Jennifer and my former children. Since I will at no time commit a crime there will be no prosecution of me. If I am interfered with in any way I claim the right to defend my life, liberty and property with force up to and including deadly force.

You have 1,700 mates on that bus site...you have 3,000 people on TNS radio...you have 5,000 people on Jim Corrs. facebook. If you can not find 12 honest fathers of honour and integrity to provide me the protection of the law then Jennifer and my former children will be killed and anyone trying to interfere with me will be killed.

I think I have made myself clear.

New Post
 7/26/2012 9:43 AM

• You have not earned my respect.

I do not answer questions for fuckwits.

Now go collect your fellow cowards for jury duty...or not...

I really do not care if Jennifer and Joshua and Josephine live or die. If they were dead the world would be a better place, that is for sure.

I care about the re-introduction of the rule of law into Ireland so that all Irish people can live in peace and harmony. You, obviously do not want that...you want woman able to criminally victimise men....

If the price of getting the rule of law re-introduced to Ireland is that Jennifer, Joshua and Josephine need to be killed. Guess what? That is absolutely a price I am willing to pay. Costs ME nothing.

The people of Ireland care NOTHING about dead men...and we are all equal, right? So you must ALSO care nothing for dead women and children...and that, you moron, is the whole point of putting their lives on the line.

It is to make the point that if you care nothing about MEN then you must ALSO care nothing about women and children and killing them has to be declared perfectly ok just like killing men is declared perfectly ok now.

But if Irish people DO care about women and children and we are equal then you MUST care about men too,.....ergo...rule of law where ALL are offered the protection of the law...

But that is obviously too hard for a fuckwit moron for you to comprehend...right?

New Post
 7/26/2012 11:18 AM

• you wont tell me anything because your in hiding u fukn worm,,,,ull be caught up wit soon enough ,,then its back to austrailia and behind bars for ya where u belong,,,,look on the bright side prison is ful of boys,,,oh ya there big tough boys not lil innocent ones which you have a for preference for ,,but still doh all boys together tats wot u crave ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,peter is a peadofile ,,,he likes to play with children...

New Post
 7/26/2012 11:19 AM

• LOL! I am hiding...says he using a fake profile.

You really are a moron arent you.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Profile Citizen Skinny Man haterProfile Citizen Skinny Man hater