You are here:   Forums
Register   |  Login

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Profile Andy Capp... man hating, sexist, discriminatory bigotProfile Andy Capp... man hating, sexist, discriminatory bigot
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 7/24/2012 1:49 PM

It is not his real name so I can only put his profile here.

http://www.facebook.com/andy.capp.92

This is the man hatred this man spewed out on this group.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/216230...
New Post
 7/24/2012 1:50 PM

Andy Capp its the way they are being presented if you want to say something make your own post and see where it go's, as you have said you presume sharon gold is female, sharon is also a male name in different cultures. we are not still in the 1950 chauvinistic, catholic controled state with all mick, paddy and johns named after so called saints where women had to take a beating and nothing was said, though for some reason yours stood up and told you to F**k yourself and got the house too, times they are a changing
12 minutes ago · 
New Post
 7/24/2012 1:51 PM

Peter Nolan ‎Andy Capp "though for some reason yours stood up and told you to F**k yourself and got the house too,"

I am going to put you into the IngorMANus forum for that comment because you are showing your MAN HATRED.

My wife did not tell me to go fuck myself. Indeed she begged me to remain married to her. However she was lying to me and stealing from the family. It is almost certain she was also committing adultery. It is almost certain that later she engaged in prostitution.

I refused to allow her to continue to lie to me and steal from the family finances as we were reaching an age where we needed to save money.

She was given 95% of assets in a clear criminal act because I stood up to the criminals in the guvment for the benefit of men JUST LIKE YOU.

I could have had her KILLED any time I like.

You are one of the man hating, sexist, discriminatory, bigots that infect a place like Ireland Andy....your presumptions about men exhibt a great deal of MAN HATRED.
2 minutes ago · 
New Post
 7/24/2012 2:13 PM

More man hated from this idiot.

Andy Capp well I hope she sees your above post and almost certain will never be considered proof whether in the system we have or any future one I would imagine. Maybe if you had done some research you wouldn't be in the position you find yourself. btw those are highly defamatory remarks you've made better watch she dosn't get the other 5% :-)
11 minutes ago · 
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussions Parent ForumDiscussions Parent ForumName and Shame ...Name and Shame ...Profile Andy Capp... man hating, sexist, discriminatory bigotProfile Andy Capp... man hating, sexist, discriminatory bigot